The Care and Feeding of Fur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... Samantha... Let yourself sink into my fur..."

An invisible force seems to be pulling her down, farther and farther into the depths of rapture. A sense of great happiness and security washes over her as she falls deeper and deeper into its spell.

'Relax... Surrender... Feel pleasure..."

The more she relaxes, the better she feels. The tension in her body falls away, leaving her in a state of total peace and calm. Her whole body tingles with the beautiful sensations of fur brushing over her. It makes her body move in response. The more she relaxes, the more pleasure she feels and the faster her naked body moves.

"Give yourself to me..."

Samantha sinks deeper and deeper into the depths of the swirling fur. She no longer controls her own body. The pleasure short circuits her nervous system.

"Our bodies are one... Give me your mind..." beckons the fur.

Samantha feels little orgasmic pulses sparking like firecrackers detonating all over her body. Her thoughts race as they grow stronger and more numerous until every inch of her feels electrified. The pleasure intensifies between her legs, building to a level of incredible rapture.

"I can see into your mind, now, Samantha... Your thoughts are beautiful... Tell me what you want and I shall fulfill your desires..."

She only has to THINK of pleasure and the fur gives it to her. It pleasures her tits and her pussy and brushes up and down her ass and her back. It touches her arms and her legs and it gently strokes her face. Wherever she wants it, the fur goes.

" I am inside your mind, now, Samantha... Soon, our thoughts will be one..."

The fur reads her mind, anticipating her desires, almost before she thinks them. It laps at her pussy and rubs her entire body, bringing her to heights of pleasure she never thought existed. Orgasm upon orgasm races through her like bolts of lightning, each one stronger than the next.

"We are almost one, Samantha... Our minds will join... Our spirits will commune..."

Samantha's body thrashes uncontrollably in the torrent of fur. She moans and screams and cries out as each new burst of pleasure washes over her, consuming her will.

"You must give yourself to me... Willingly... You must speak it with your own words..."

"I... I... I..." wheezes Samantha. She can barely muster the energy to speak.

Something big and long and hard and furry moves in between Samantha's legs. She can feel it parting her labia, pushing it's way inside her. It moves up and down, tantalizing the length of her slit. Her legs spread wide. She welcomes it into center of her soul.

"You WANT my big, furry cock... Don't you, Samantha?"

"Yes! Yes! I do!", she moans.

The giant dick pushes farther into Samantha's wet pussy. Her whole body trembles with delight as the tip disappears inside but she is denied ultimate pleasure when it withdraws again, a few seconds later.

"You can HAVE it and much more! Let me drink your chi!"

The dick teases her again, pushing just a bit farther this time, only to withdraw again, leaving Samantha desperate for more.

"Samantha! You are helpless!" the fur bellows out. "Your body is mine! I will use it as my plaything! I will torture it! I will tease it! I will deny it the pleasure it so desperately desires!"

Just to prove its point, the fur coils itself around Samantha's body and gives it one more mighty squeeze, forcing the air out of her exhausted lungs. Samantha feels her world growing dark. Her consciousness flows out of her body like sand draining from an hourglass.

"Say it, Samantha! I KNOW you want it!"

"I w-want..." she stammers.

The fur coat teases Samantha's pussy to distraction with it's giant fur dick. It rubs against her lips and pushes barely inside, only to withdraw again a few seconds later.

She finally yells out, "I want your fur cock inside me!"

The fur releases its grip and plunges its cock deep into her her trembling pussy.

"I... am... YOURS!" Samantha groans.

The fur cock slams her with all its might. Samantha's muscles contract around it in long, slow pulses as it slides in and out of her. Long, slow bursts of orgasmic pleasure radiate outward, increasing in frequency as the dick pumps her faster and faster. With each stroke, it brings more and more pleasure. Each time, Samantha lets out an animal scream. With each successive orgasm, she feels her mind being pried farther and farther open like an oyster shell, bearing the pearls of mind and her soul to the fur beast that is fucking her for all she is worth.

"FUCK me! FUCK me! FUCK me!" she screams, over and over. "I AM YOURS! I AM YOURS!"

Finally, there is one last, mighty push from the fur dick. It goes deeper inside her than anything she has ever felt before. It pierces her to the core. Samantha's body falls limp with exhaustion. Random nerve impulses make her muscles twitch and jump. The fur dick taps into the root of her soul and begins to greedily drink her chi.

A great, white light washes over Samantha. It fills her up with a great sense of peace and oneness with the universe. She is immensely happy. She is, at once, totally calm and overcome by the greatest pleasure she has ever felt. She can feel the fur dick inside her sucking out her energy in big, thirsty gulps. Her pussy surges with unearthly delight as each mouthful leaves her body.

The fur begins to wring her helpless body like a wet sponge, extracting every ounce of her precious chi. It rhythmically squeezes and releases her until it extracts the last of her energy. Samantha can feel the last few drops of her life force siphoning out of her, like water swirling down the drain. It brings her exquisite sexual release. Fur surrounds her, all around. She can no longer tell where her body ends and the fur coat begins. Her consciousness flickers out like a candle in the wind.

"Samantha..." the fur calls out to her as she drifts off to sleep. "You have done a great deed... You shall not regret this!"

**********

"Yes. I'll tell her." says Mister Hedges to the voice on the other end of the telephone. "We'll be expecting you in about a half hour."

He hangs up the receiver and walks, solemnly out of his office.

"Miss Pierce!" he calls out as he steps into the salon. "Have you seen Samantha?" he says to Darcie.

"She's helping a new customer, over there." she replies.

He looks across the salon to see Samantha helping a beautiful young lady try on a full length fox coat. The woman's husband looks on appreciatively as she fluffs up the gigantic shawl collar and checks the coat for proper fit.

"Would you like to make a deposit on this coat today, Mister Allen?"

"No, I think I'll write a check for the full amount, if you don't mind." says the customer.

"My God!" Mister Hedges marvels. "This is the third big sale she's made this week!"

"She's been our best salesperson ever since Mrs. Johnson brought her furs in for storage, last spring." replies Darcie.

She pauses for a second with a puzzled look on her face.

"What ever happened to her?" she asks. "Did she ever come in to pick them up? It's almost Thanksgiving. Those furs have been in the vault for over six months!"

"Well, that's what I need to talk to her about." Mr. Hedges answers, solemnly. "When you get a break, tell her I'd like to talk to you two in my office."

"Is there anything wrong, Mister Hedges?"

"I can't say right now." he replies. "I'll tell you later, in my office."

Mister Hedges turns and goes back to the store room to check on some paperwork. Samantha continues to close her sale. Darcie walks briskly to the front of the store to greet a new customer who just came in the door.

A short time later, Darcie and Samantha knock on Mister Hedges' office door.

"Come in!" he calls.

They enter and stand together in front of his desk.

He gestures toward a tall man standing next to him.

"This is Mister Williams." he says to the girls. "Mister Williams, this is Miss Pierce and Miss Powell, our two top saleswomen."

"Pleased to meet you, Miss Powell... Miss Pierce..." says the man as greets each of them with a courteous handshake.

He is dressed impeccably in a dark pin striped suit. He has a long trench coat draped over his left arm. The girls couldn't help but notice the rich fur trim around the collar.

"Sealskin? Is it?" remarks Samantha.

"What?" the man replies.

"The fur." she replies. "The fur on your coat. It's sealskin. Right?"

"How did you know that?" Mister Williams asks, amazedly.

"I have a very good teacher." she answers.

Mister Hedges chimes in. "I don't know how she does it. She's only worked here for a short time but she knows more about fur than anybody!"

Samantha blushes and shows a slight smile. Everybody thinks she's being modest but she is the only one who knows the whole truth about what happened to her in the fur vault, all those months ago.

The man speaks up. "Let's get down to business, shall we?" "I am a probate attorney, representing the estate of the late Mrs. Gladys Johnson."

"Late?" exclaims Darcie. "No wonder we haven't heard from her!"

"Yes, she passed away several months ago. It has taken all this time to settle her legal affairs." says the lawyer. "I am here to carry out one last bequest."

The Mister Hedges and the two girls look, patiently, at the attorney as he speaks.

"It seems she made an addition some time last May."

"Wow! That must have been right after we saw her, last." says Mister Hedges.

"Yes." says Mister Williams. "She mentioned something about the how well you treated her furs."

After a short pause, the man takes a leather folder out of his brief case. He shuffles some papers and pulls a pen out of his pocket.

"I have some documents for you three to sign then we can fulfill Mrs. Johnson's last bequest."

He places a stack of papers down on the desk and points to the spaces at the bottoms of the pages.

"I'll need to see some form of identification then you can fill in these forms." he says as he flips through the papers.

The three of them show Mister Williams their I.D.s and, one at a time and fill in the paper just as the lawyer instructed. When they finish, he collects them and puts them into his brief case. He reaches into his jacket pocket and takes out three envelopes, each inscribed with a name.

"Mister Ronald Benjamin Hedges..." announces the lawyer. He hands off the first envelope then turns to Darcie.

"Miss Darcie Lynne Powell...." he says, passing out the second.

"And, finally, Miss Samantha Jean Pierce." he calls, bestowing the third.

"These are gifts from Mrs. Johnson in appreciation for all you've done for her. All legal matters have been finalized. All taxes have been paid in advance."

Then, with a flourish of his hand, Mr. Williams says, "You may now open your envelopes."

Darcie and Mister Hedges faces light up as they look inside their envelopes. They each reach in and take out a cashier's check.

"Five hundred THOUSAND dollars!" Darcie exclaims.

"Wow!" marvels Mister Hedges. "I knew Gladys had money but I never dreamed she had this much!"

Samantha opens her envelope and looks inside. "Oh, my God!" she gasps. In a flash, she makes a bee line for the door.

"What is it, Sam?" asks Darcie.

Samantha reaches into her envelope and pulls out thirty seven numbered slips of paper. She bounces with delight and smiles, ear to ear, then turns on her heels. She runs out the door, toward the elevator that leads to the vaults.

Samantha calls over her shoulder as she dashes down the hall. "It's the claim checks to all of her furs!"