The Care Girls Ch. 05

Story Info
Girlfriend dresses you while baby-sitting.
1k words
4.47
85.6k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 01/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers

Chapter 5 - Another Chance

The following weekend you've almost forgotten about your transformation experience when the phone rang.

'I'll go,' you shout to your mother. You pick up the receiver. 'Hello,' you say in your formal telephone voice.'

'Hello,' the mystery caller says 'is that Lucy?'

You swallow hard. Your heart misses a beat. Who is this? You recognise the female voice but just can't place it.

'Hello, Lucy, It's Mrs Wilson I hope you don't mind me ringing you at home but I've got a family crisis on my hands. We have arranged to see Mr Wilson's father in Luton tonight and Becky has just rung to say she can't baby sit. Please, please, please, say you can baby sit for us instead.' You don't know what to say.

Do you: tell her you've got the wrong number and slam the phone down or feel your little cock spasm at the prospect of dressing as Lucy again.

Of course, you're flattered to be trusted with their baby but you're also horrified as they don't know who you are and it certainly wasn't Lucy.

Mrs Wilson detects unease in your voice. 'I'm sorry I've rung. Perhaps Becky shouldn't have given me your number but she didn't seem to think you'd mind. She had hoped you could share the odd baby sitting job as other wise I will have to get someone more reliable. She's getting older and cultivating other interests. I find it harder to tie her down to a night.'

You're in a fix. You don't want to let Becky down but you don't want it to become common knowledge that you masqueraded as baby sitting Lucy and enjoy wearing women's clothes. Besides what would you wear? You couldn't wear your jeans, you'd look too masculine. Questions, question, question, you muse but the desire to wear another skirt is strong. You want to be Lucy again. You would give anything to be a girl for the evening again and this seems the ideal opportunity.

'OK,' you say, 'when shall I pop round.'

Mrs Wilson explain the necessary and as soon as she put the receiver down it rung again.

'Er hello,' you say cautiously.

'Is that you Lucy?' Becky says giggling. 'My kitten girl, Lucy.'

'Yes it bloody well is. Who did you expect it to be.' You scream.

She squeals and giggles. 'Come on - you're a Mummy's girl at heart.'

'You've really dropped me in it haven't you? You say.

'Ah! I wondered if Mrs Wilson was talking to you when I rung. She asked you then?'

'Of course she dam well asked. why else would she ring?'

Becky laughs, this time louder. 'I said you could be helpful to me. What did you say, yes?

'Yes, I did but only because other wise you may lose your job?'

Becky's delighted. 'Thank you, Kitten, Thank you,' she says 'I'm so, so grateful.'

You feel used. 'Why couldn't you baby-sit?'

She's silent for a moment. 'I'm being taken out by Tony in the year above us at school. He's such a hunk.'

'Um!' you say.

She could tell by your tone of voice that you didn't approve.

'But what about us? i thought we where getting on so well.'

'Don't worry,' she says 'You're safe, I can never fall for him in the same way that I have fallen for you.'

'Oh!' You say with zest 'you've fallen for me then?'

'In so many ways yes,' she titters. 'I love you like a sister not as a man. I prefer my men to be real men and real men don't enjoy wearing skirts.'

'That's not fair,' I wail, 'I wore those things because you wanted me to.'

'Oh Darling, I do want you to. Don't you understand. I love you in a dress not in trousers. Your slender limps are meant to be wrapped in Lycra, silks and frills. You could never be like Tony. He's such a stud. Now let's not fall out over this. The other night I was encouraging you to do what I know you wanted for a long time. Just relax. I won't tell anyone while were friends. I just wish you'd enjoy our relationship as I'm sure it will develop. Now,' she says with a start, 'on to more serious matters- what are we going to do about tonight. You'd better pop round for some things. And if your lucky I'll let you have a very special treat. 'What? You say intrigued. 'Hmm!' she says. 'As well as a dress I may make you wear my frilliest panties.' You go quite on the phone.

'What do you say to that?'

You're silent, nervous to say anything, an image of her in only her panties before you. Come on. I want to hear you ask.' 'Don't be silly.' you say.

'Ask me,' she says again, 'Can I wear your panties'.

'My mothers in the house,' you say. 'So what,' she giggles

'I want to wear your panties,' you say as quietly as a mouse.

'I'm sorry, its a bad line I can't hear you.' She sniggers.

'I want to wear your panties,' you whisper again.

'Which ones?' she says teasingly, 'My prettiest, most gorgeous pair with lashings of lace and frills?'

'If you say so', you gasp, your cock twitching uncontrollably in your jeans.

'No, its for you to say kitten...'

'Yes, OK, I want to wear your prettiest panties,' you shout loudly and you're suddenly terrified your mum heard.

You hear Becky clap almost dropping the phone.

'Good kitten and while I'm out I'll ask my Tony if he's a handsome friend who likes pretty girls so we could all go out on a date together. That would be fun wouldn't it?'

'Yes.' You mumble then realise with terror what you've agreed to. 'I mean no' you say again but the damage has been done.

'Of course Tony's friend would be a strapping guy like himself. Properly a rugby player and he wouldn't want to date a sissy boy he'd expect you to be a pretty girl. Just think, we could go dancing and I'd have to dress you as the very glamorous Lucy again, Hmmm! but you'd want that too wouldn't you?

Be honest with yourself - read on if you want to wear Becky's flimsy dress and be lead around the dance floor or stop reading now if you have decided that after all ruggers your game.

'Yes,' you say.

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers