The Care Home

Story Info
A warm hand leads to bigger things.
6.5k words
4.55
62.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers

An empty room, empty of a person, I had just finished cleaning up and tidying a room for a single person in a care home. The room consisted of a single bed in a corner, a wash room with a shower and toilet, a small table and two chairs. A large window with a net curtain, which could have done with a wash, I'll get that down some time.

I had taken the cleaning items together with the vacuum cleaner back to the store room; I was making my way back to the guest room to finish off. On my way back to the room I bumped into Grace, she was one of the residents there, she was eighty four and I shouldn't say this but, she didn't have all her marbles in one pot, she asked, "Hello Cloe, is he here yet?"

She referred to the new occupier in the room I was preparing. I said, "Not yet Grace, soon, do you want anything?"

Grace shook her head and walked off. I too walked back to the room and finished laying the table cloth, pushed the chairs into place and flattened out the bed sheets.

The room did not have a kitchen or a TV, those were central facilities for everyone, where they can meet around and get to know each other. And a bath tub is available on request, as one of the carers needs to supervise.

I was about three steps from the door on my way out, when I heard a knock on it. I opened the door and it was the supervisor of the care home Gary, who showed in the new resident, by the sound of it he was not pleased to be there.

Gary said, "Come in Ralph, this is Cloe, she'll be looking after you. So if you need anything Cloe's your person."

Ralph seemed to look unhappy and said, "I don't need any help, I shouldn't be here. How do I leave this god forsaken place?"

I put my hand out and said, "Hello Ralph, pleased to meet you, let me show you around."

Ralph in his grumpy gravelly voice said, "I don't need showing around, I need showing out."

Gary said, "Now come on Ralph, Cloe is just being friendly, she's the best we have here."

Gary looked to me and winked. Gary was always a dirty little sod. He had wanted to get into my pussy ever since I started here three years ago.

I'm Cloe, twenty one, five foot seven inches tall, sixty three kilo's. Red head, very short like a boy some would say; I would say 'Pricks.'

I work out a lot, I like to keep fit and strong, it helps me with the work I do and even if I say so I look fit. It helps me with the elderly to move them around from place to place, in and out of bath tubs, on and off wheel chairs, and so on.

There were twenty residents in the care home, twelve men including Ralph and eight ladies, ages range from sixty five to ninety three.

Ralph was the new comer and he was sixty six. He looked tall, at least six foot, stood proud, still a good head of hair, even if it was all white. He was in a smart navy blue suite, white shirt, blue tie, and black very shiny shoes.

He stepped into the room, he did not shake my hand, and I felt embarrassed and lowered it slowly. He looked , well, not handsome but he was not ugly and did not look old, he actually did not look his age at all, if I had met him in the street I would have put him at mid-fifties at worst.

He took another step in and looked around the place and said, "All looks very nice and clean for someone. Now where do I sign to get out this place?"

Gary passed me a folder and sort of pushed Ralph into the room further and said, "Okay Ralph, Cloe will get you settled in, I'll see you later."

Gary closed the door and left. The doors to all guest rooms do not have a lock on them for reasons of safety.

I smiled at Ralph and asked, "Would you like a cup of tea or coffee Ralph."

Ralph looked up and said, "I hate tea and I detest coffee where's the whisky?"

I smiled and went to hold his hand and said, "Now-Now Ralph, that's not the right attitude, let's make friends."

He still did not hold out his hand so I forcefully took hold of it and led him in and said, "Let's get you comfortable, shall I take your jacket."

His hand felt soft to the touch but ridged and hard at the same time, he was warm.

I went behind Ralph to ease off his jacket; he shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't want to get comfortable, I want out."

I said, "Okay leave your jacket on, let's sit down and I can talk you through some things we do around here."

He turned around and faced me and in a very stern tone he said, "Look here young lady, I told you I don't belong here now where's a phone I'll call a taxi."

He sounded very serious, but I'd gotten used to people taking like that. I said, "So you don't drink tea or coffee, we've established that, so how about some juice? Orange...Pineapple...fruit?"

Ralph turned to the big window which looked out to the gardens, the window was long and it stretched from one wall to another, over the headboard of the bed and came across to the other side of the table. The window had an opening section that ran along the top. I had opened that to air the room.

Then he looked at me in a funny way and said, "Young lady, I like juice, but not from what you have offered."

I looked confused, I said, "Okay, tell me what type of juice you like and if we don't have it, I'll get it in for tomorrow."

Ralph waved his hand and said, "Ah you won't have it here, and certainly not in the fridge."

I was even more confused and asked, "So what type of juice do you like that's not in our fridge?"

He waved his hand again and said, "Don't worry; I'll get my own when I'm out."

I grabbed his warm almost rough hand again and said, "Ralph you're in here, let's say for tonight anyway, give us one night. It's close to lunch time now and you're thirsty. What type of juice would you like with your lunch?"

Ralph stepped up close, I had hold of one of his hands and with the other he found the fold to my uniform, with his eyes fixed to mine he put his hand through and placed it onto my pussy. My eyes opened wide and my mouth almost dropped open. The heat of his hand radiated through the thin film of my panties, god his hand was so warm, almost hot. He was not rough in his actions and he did not grope me, he just placed his hand there and said, "I hope you don't keep this as cold as a fridge!"

'Oh my god,' I was lost for words, a sixty six year old man had his hand on my pussy and he wants its juice. 'Okay, okay,' I'm a third of his age and he thinks he can 'Show me a good time.'

I took it up as a challenge, how far could this old man take it, even if he could get his little pecker up. He's going to shoot his load as soon as he sees me naked, he's not even going to get his prick anywhere near my pussy.

I had to be professional, "Now Ralph, you're a naughty man, take your hand out!"

He didn't, he slid my pantie to one side and found, by then, my wet hole. He pushed his rough finger slowly up. He worked it up and down and wriggled it around.

Our eyes were still locked onto each other's, he had an expressionless look, I just looked into his steely eyes, my eyes started to roll. They slowly closed and opened, my grip on his other hand had tightened. My knees were going weak and oh my fuck I dripped, my pussy released its juice.

Ralph kept it up for three to four minutes then brought his finger up to his mouth and sucked it.

Old bastard said, "I've not tasted juice this young for a long time."

I gathered my thoughts and tried to compose myself and said, "Okay Ralph, you've had your fun, let's get you ready for lunch."

He was such a smooth bastard, he said, "I thought you were the one having fun...!"

I thought he was trying to think of my name and I said, "Cloe, its Cloe, you just had your stiff finger in Cloe, Ralph!"

And all he said was, "Ah Cloe, fresh, young, sweet Cloe. You're very pretty as well...has anyone ever told you that," flattering bastard.

I let go of his hand, straightened my pants and brushed down my uniform. I walked over to the table and pulled out a chair. I said to Ralph, "Please sit down Ralph," I pointed to the bed; I needed to write down a few notes, so I sat on the chair and opened the folder Gary had given to me.

Ralph came to the bed and before he sat down he looked out of the window, it was a nice sunny day and the gardens looked great. Ralph pulled back the net curtain to see better and said, "My garden at home looks better than that, when can I go?"

I said, "Ralph, please, let's fill this in then we can take a stroll in the gardens and I'll introduce you to the other guests here."

Ralph sat and stared out the window and said, "I'd like some more juice please."

I did not want him to think I was going to do it again, so I said, "Not till we've filled in a few questions. They're just on your general health and your medication."

And all he said was, "I'm thirsty. Gary said you would look after me."

He's a one, I knew I should have stopped it as soon as it happened; I shook my head and said, "No not now, let's get this done."

And there was a knock on the door, I said, "Come in."

It was Gary, he said, "Everything okay, I'm off to a meeting for a few hours I'll be back after that."

Ralph shot up and stood tall, looked at Gary and said, "When do I leave, I'm thirsty!"

Gary said, "Cloe will see to all your needs, I'll see you later."

He shut the door and went. Ralph looked at me and said, "You heard him, you're to see to ALL my needs."

I reached up to his chest and pushed him and I said, "Sit down Ralph, get this done and I'll get you some more juice."

Not that I had any intension of giving him my juice again.

Ralph looked out of the window and pointed to a lady and asked, "Who's that?"

I looked out and said that's Grace I'll introduce you to her later. Ralph still looked out and said, "Is she alright?"

I said, "Yes, Grace, is fine she just has a hard time knowing what day it is sometimes, but she's fine, a nice lady you'll like her."

I reached over to Ralph and turned his face to look at me and said, "We need to get this done."

Ralph smiled, just a crack and said, "Can I have some more juice then?"

I usually spent most of the first day with a new guest and the other carers knew I had a new guest, so I wouldn't be missed and no one would have looked for me.

So with that in mind I said, "Yes okay I'll let you have a bit more after."

We sat and to my surprise Ralph sat and answered all my questions. It took half an hour and I said, "Well done Ralph, that wasn't too painful was it? And that was the last one; we're done with the paperwork."

I stood and held out my hand and said, "Come on I'll show you around."

Ralph stood and said, "Young lady, you promised me some juice."

I took a deep breath and said, "I made no promises, we'll see later."

I turned to the door and Ralph placed a hand on my shoulder and turned me around and said, "See to all my needs or I'm out of here."

He walked right up to me and stood in silence. 'Fuck.' Okay, to my earlier plan to make him shoot his load 'IF' he could even get his little dick up.

I slowly nodded and said, "Right...Okay...juice."

I looked at Ralph and he's face broke into a big smile for the first time, I asked, "Do you want to put your finger in again?"

Ralph shook his head from side to side and said, "Young lady, I like to drink straight from the can."

He had a funny way of expressing himself, I asked, "And how is it you think you're going to do that?"

Ralph sniggered and said, "Come on..."

I again had to remind him of my name, I said, "Cloe."

He continued, "I'm sure you're no virgin, take an educated guess on how that can be done."

I stepped back and ran my hand down his jacket and said, "Aren't you worried about your fancy suit."

Ralph started to undo his tie and said, "O that and everything else comes right off."

I asked, "What! You want to get naked?"

He continued undressing and said, "It's the best way."

I asked, "And you think we can do what you want here?"

Dirty bastard said, "I fingered you here, we're right here, there's a bed right here so we can fuck right here."

I had not mentioned the F word, Ralph was really being cocky and I said, "There was no mention of or an offer of a fuck Ralph."

He had taken his tie and jacket off and put them on the back of the chair and he said, "Let's just get started and see where it leads us to."

He had taken his shirt off and that was on the chair too, he was a quick worker, for a sixty plus man he looked to be in good shape, he said, "Well..."

And again I said, "Cloe."

He without batting an eyelid said, "Yes, young lady, are you going to let me see the canister."

I presumed he referred to me and my body; he certainly had a way with words. I kicked off my shoes and unbuttoned my uniform. Okay, let's give the old man a heart attack.

My knickers had a wet patch from before and my pussy had started to tingle. What was I doing, I must have been out of my mind and I said, "Ralph. I have a boyfriend."

He had undone his belt and top button and unzipped himself, he looked up and said, "I have no doubt you have, is it just the one?"

'Fucking arrogant bastard,' I said, "Yes it's just the one, what sort of girl do you take me for?"

He had taken off his shoes and socks and placed them under the table; he removed his trousers then folded them neatly and placed them onto the chair too.

He just had his boxers on; and I, although had undone my buttons had not taken off the uniform. Ralph came up to me and he parted the front and looked me up and down and said, "Now that's what I call a vessel, very nice."

He went behind me and slipped off my uniform; he placed it on the table. I was down to my bra and soiled knickers. Sunlight shone brightly onto my naked body, even more so, because Ralph had pulled back the net curtain. We could see straight through to the outside and therefore the outside could see straight through to the inside and us.

There was no one around outside, it did not concern me and most of the guests would probably be at lunch.

Ralph came back to in front of me; he stood tall, he took both my hands one in each of his and stepped back, he held my hands and out-stretched my arms and slightly wide. He looked me back up and down and said, "Young lady, you really are very beautiful. You seem to look after yourself, nice, very nice. I bet your boyfriend's enjoy just looking at you. Do they not?"

I slightly giggled and said, "Ralph, you're a dirty old man and I told you I only have one boyfriend, not lots."

Ralph went on and said, "Ah yes, but even the one must admire your sheer elegance and freshness. I bet he gets his satisfaction on a daily basis."

I smiled, a sarcastic smile and said, "Yes, well maybe he does and maybe...sometimes, twice a day."

Ralph lowered my hands and walked behind me, I felt his fingers on my bra strap and he said, "May I?"

While he was stood in front of me I did not see any signs that he was aroused, had a stiffly or anything. I really did think he would have had that at least by then, if he actually could get it up at all. So maybe he will if he sees me totally naked.

I agreed and sort of tried to use his language and said, "Please unwrap the package."

Ralph unclasped my bra; I was going to take it off when Ralph said, "O...Please...Allow me the satisfaction of the reveal."

He walked round to the front, took hold of the straps on my shoulders and gently, slowly lowered them. My cups dropped, I held my arms out and he removed it. I didn't have big tits, they are solid, firm and they are perky. My nipples stick up slightly, not very big, long or however you want to put it, but they do get very stiff when I'm aroused.

Ralph placed my bra on top of my uniform on the table and stepped back to me, he said, "Beautiful, you really are a very beautiful, very young, but not a very innocent creature, I'm sure."

I wanted to see his 'package.' So I made a move towards him, to his boxers and said, "Come on Ralph, what you hiding in there."

Ralph stepped back and said, "Well I suppose a look for a look is fair. Shall I do the honours?"

He moved sideways and made some room between him and the bed and said, "Please take a seat..."

Again I said "Cloe, you're about to show your willy to Cloe!"

I moved slowly towards him and said, "We're only going to be looking you understand."

Ralph just said, "Please," and pointed with his open hand towards the bed.

I stepped towards the bed and sat down, I looked up and I had to look a fair way up, as he was tall, he was slim and his body did not tell the truth about his age.

He turned to face away from the widow, just slightly to his right. And from where I sat, I could not see his ding-a-ling. He removed his boxers and to my surprise he threw them onto the end of the bed. He then started to turn and it came into view.

My jaw dropped and my eyes were out on stalks.

Now, I thought I had done well when my boyfriend had an eight inch cock, rigid, upright ready to fuck. But Ralph's 'Willy' was eight inches flaccid, it drooped. It was as wide as three of my fingers and it pointed straight south because of the weight of it.

I looked on in amazement and I looked up and said to Ralph, "Wow!"

I looked back down to it and the silence for the next minute felt eerie, I looked back up to him and asked, "Something wrong with you Ralph?"

He dropped his head, just bent from the neck, looked at his cock and said, "What do you mean young..."

I did not remind him of my name, I just stared at it, it did not move of flinch, he was not getting exited, my body did nothing to move his fishing rod, I asked, "Well, nice cock Ralph, but you really can't do much with it as it is, is there something wrong with it."

Ralph placed a hand on my head; he ruffled my hair and said, "Pretty...lady, so innocent, not everyman's soldier stands to attention just by a mere gaze upon a young beauty."

I asked, "So...are you gay?"

He slapped my head playfully and said, "No I'm not flipping gay, young lady, it needs a woman's touch, a warm place to grow."

He obviously meant me sucking him off, I looked up and said, "I told you we were only going to look, you've seen me and now I've seen you. That's it."

Granted, I really did want to see his cock in its full glory, but I shouldn't go there, I mustn't encourage him. I'd only just set eyes on the man less than an hour ago. But yeah, okay, he did have his finger up me in less than fifteen minutes. As I said he's a slick worker.

I was about to stand when he placed a hand on my shoulder and said, "You've seen all of me, I have not seen all of you, it's not fair."

I should have stopped it before it went too far and I said, "You've seen more than enough old man, put your clothes back on.

Cheeky bastard then said, "You said I could have some more juice. And I'd like it straight from the container."

I said, "No more juice for you, clothes on!"

I stood and walked to the table to retrieve my clothes, but Ralph took a step sideways in my path and stood firm, he said, "Remember Gary's words, not mine, you're the best and will see to ALL my needs."

He bent down close to my ear and said in a whisper, "I know you want to see it stand up."

He was right, the bastard, I did want to see it, I did want to see it pumped full of blood, I did want to see it hard and yes, fuck yes, I did want to touch and feel it in my hand.

We stood in silence, our eyes locked; it was almost like a stare out. Without moving my eyes, I reached for his cock; I took hold of it in my hand, fucking thing weighed a ton.

Oh fuck it felt nice, it was warm and soft to the touch. I did not stroke it; I just tightened and loosened my grip on his shaft, as if I squeezed a sponge.

And he flinched, his eyes closed slightly. And I felt a twinge in his cock, blood flowed to it, I kept squeezing it. I could not see it but it felt it had grown in size. When I had first held his cock my fingers had met and overlapped but then my fingers parted as it inflated, it become hard gradually and it was getting hotter. I took a couple of small steps back towards the bed, I pulled him along.

Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers
12