The Caribbean Cruise

Story Info
Marge and Jeff were on their seventh cruise in the Caribbean.
5.6k words
3.56
40.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marge and Jeff were on their seventh cruise in the Caribbean. Marge was thirty-eight and Jeff was forty. They had been together for eighteen years and enjoined sailing on cruise lines in the Caribbean. They liked the warm climate, the warm water, and meeting new friends. They tried to sail every year just to be together and have a little romance. They lived in what most people called paradise. They were both professional people who bought land, planted grapes and opened a small winery. Their winery was in a small valley northwest of Napa Valley that was known for their point noir grapes. But, even living in paradise, it was necessary to escape and just be together.

This cruise started in Miami on Sunday and sailed to the Grand Cayman Island. Monday was an "at sea day" and was scheduled to arrive on Tuesday morning. On Monday Marge had scheduled some event and Jeff went to a cooking class. The cooking class was crowded and Jeff sat next to a couple from Ohio, and a very attractive black lady from Las Vegas. Jeff could hear the lady from Ohio talking about her children and the black lady said that she wasn't married but would like to have children too. The woman from Ohio said that she really enjoyed her grandchildren. Jeff made some comments and began talking to both women.

The chef began the class and made a presentation on how to make mushroom soup. Marge came into the room, but there was no seats available, so she stood next to a wall were the black lady from Las Vegas and Jeff sat. The Chef next did a demonstration on how to cook chicken breasts and how to make tiramisu. Jeff and the black lady talk at times during the lessons. She was in her late twenties and had a nice body and dressed well. Her breasts were firm and she had a thin waist and nice ass. Jeff thought that she looked good. Her skin was a light chocolate brown and her smile and sparkling eyes and teeth were her best asset.

Jeff couldn't help but listen as the black lady asked questions to the chef. Although the questions were well asked, they seemed to be unnecessary. Jeff thought that they were only asked to bring attention to herself. Jeff was attracted to her, although he had never been attracted to a black lady before. The way she talked made him feel comfortable and soon he only saw her smooth light brown skin, shapely legs, nice breasts and ass. He wondered what it would be like to make love to her; to touch her skin and feel her breasts.

A wine pairing class was held after the cooking class. Jeff and Marge stayed for the wine pairing and the lady from Lag Vegas left. Later in the day Jeff was looking in a shop with Marge when he ran into the Lady from Las Vegas. She put her arm on Jeff's and introduced herself. She said that her name was Charlotte and she lived in Las Vegas. She said that she hoped Jeff did not think that she was stupid asking so many questions but it just was not that clear to her. Jeff lied and told her that it wasn't that clear to him either, and thought that her questions were very good.

On the third day when the ship reached Cozumel, Marge and Jeff went on a small boat to an all inclusive island resort. They spent the day on the island and returned to Cozumel in the late afternoon. They stopped at a bar near the ship terminal and ordered a rum punch and margarita. While they were drinking, the lady from Las Vegas, Charlotte, came up to Jeff and Marge and said that she had seen them on the ship's TV. They were now famous. She put her hand on Jeff's arm and said that he looked really good in his tuxedo. A black man joined her at another table. He was in his early thirties. He was very handsome and was about six feet four.

Jeff and Marge ordered another drink and Charlotte came over again and put her arm around Jeff and told him that she really enjoyed meeting him in the cooking class and now he was a star on TV. Again she said, "You really look handsome in your tux." She looked at Marge and said..."I bet the women on board won't leave him alone. He looks really hot." Marge smiled and the words only served to inflame Jeff's fantasy to undress her and look at and touch her brown skin. Jeff could not see Charlotte's friend looking over at Marge. He smiled at her and she smiled back.

Later that night, Marge and Jeff were talking about sex. They liked to talk about their fantasies. Marge said that he seemed to be attracted to Charlotte and asked if she turned him on. Jeff replied that he thought that she was very good looking. She then said, "You know that I have always been attracted to black men and had always wanted to have a black man make love to me." Jeff replied that he knew that and wondered why it had never happened. Marge stated that she just never had the opportunity. Jeff asked if she still had the fantasy and Marge replied, "Yes. I mentioned it because I was just thinking about Charlotte's friend." Jeff said that he thought Charlotte looked really hot and wondered what it would be like making it with her. Marge said that she thought her friend in the bar was very nice looking too. She smiled and said maybe an opportunity might come up on the cruise and they could act out their fantasies. They had never had sex with anyone else since they were married. Marge was happy with her sex life because it was safe and secure. She like her fantasies because they increased her desire for sex. Sometimes she would imagine when Jeff was making love to her, that she was with her imaginary black lover. The thought of making it with Charlotte and her friend turned them both on and they quickly made passionate love.

The next day Jeff ran into Charlotte. She put her hand on Jeff's arm and asked how he was enjoying the cruise. He said that it was really good. He then asked in a rather straight foreword manner if she and her friend from the bar on shore yesterday would be interested in getting it on together with him and Marge. Jeff told Charlotte that she was very good looking and she turned him on. He said that his wife has always wanted to make it with a black man and she thought her friend was very sexy. Charlotte smiled and said that she thought that Jeff was very good looking too and she was interested. She said that she had always fantasized making it with a white man and was open to his idea. She then said that she knew that her friend had always wanted to make it with a white woman and thought that your wife looked very hot. It was agreed that they would meet in the Deck 3 Bar near the glass elevators at four that afternoon and see if something could be worked out.

At four Jeff and Marge sat down at the Deck 3 Bar. Jeff had told Marge earlier that he had arranged to meet the lady from Las Vegas and her friend who was with her at the bar on shore in Cozumel. He told her that he had asked Charlotte if she and her friend would be interested in getting it on together with them, and said that Charlotte told him that her friend thought that she looked hot. Marge was nervous and wondered if she could go through with her fantasy. She asked Jeff if he really wanted her to do it with Charlotte's friend. He had not really thought about that aspect. His thoughts were about him making it with Charlotte and said it would be ok. Marge would see black men and fantasize about them making love to her. They had some primal appeal that she felt would bring her passions to a boil, but actually doing it with a black man or any other man was a different matter. She knew that Jeff wanted to have sex with Charlotte and that she would go along with it just to be a good sport.

About ten minutes later Charlotte and her friend Charles arrived. Charlotte introduced Charles and said that he was from Chicago. They sat down next to Jeff and Marge. Jeff being a straight forward guy asked Charles if he was interested in a fourway with them. Charles said that he knew that Jeff and Charlotte wanted to get it on. He looked at Marge and said that he heard that she had a fantasy to make it with a black man. He asked her if that's what she wants to do. Charles then said that he thought that Marge was a very fine looking women and if she wanted to get it on with him then she would have to go alone with him to his room. Charles said, "Just so you know, Charlotte is my sister and I'm not interested in watching her get it on. Charles looked at Jeff and said it was obvious that Charlotte and Jeff wanted get it on together and they should get going and we could all meet down here later. I'll just sit here and talk to your woman and make sure this is what she really wants to do. Jeff asked Marge if she wanted to go alone with Charles and she said "Yes, but I am very nervous." She thought that Charles was very good looking and the thought of doing it with him excited her. She thought that she could go through with it and didn't know if another opportunity would ever arise. She knew she would never see Charles again and it and it would be over with quickly. She wondered if it would be as good as she had fantasized or if she would be disappointed. Charles said, "Well if you're sure then let's go.

Jeff and Charles stood up. Marge's body trembled as Charles took her hand and led her to his room. Charlotte led Jeff to her room and they undressed and made love. Jeff removed Charlotte's clothes and stroked her body. He felt her breasts and sucked on her nipples. She sucked his dick and he licked her pussy until she had an orgasm. They caressed each other's bodies and finally they had intercourse. It lasted at best five minutes, but Charlotte did have another orgasm. They washed and got dressed and went down to the Deck 3 bar. They were gone for less than an hour. They sat down and ordered another drink and waited for Marge and Charles to return. After about thirty minutes Jeff began to wonder what was taking so long.

About an hour later Charles and Marge return to the bar. Charles said..."You know, your woman knows how to get it on. She's one hot lady." Charles sat next to Jeff and asked..."Did you like doing it with Charlotte? Jeff responded that Charlotte was a sexy lady and it was really good. Charles then asked..."How about you Charlotte, did he do you good? Did you like making it with a white man?" She smiled and said..."Yes, it was good." Charles asked her if Jeff had made her cum. Charlotte looked at Marge and said, "God he made me cum twice. Charles asked both Jeff and Charlotte..."Would you two like to do it again?" They looked at each other, smiled and said yes. Charles then said..."I had never done it with white lady, and I really liked doing it with your wife." Charles said..."Jeff, ask your wife if she liked me making love to her. Ask her if she wants to do it with me again." Jeff looked at Marge and asked her if she liked it. Marge was a little embarrassed and looked down and said..." Yes." Jeff asked..."Well, do you want to do it again with Charles?" Marge, still looking down just responded..."Yes, but I don't want to talk about it here. You're embarrassing me. Jeff asked if Charles made her cum and she nodded her head yes. He then asked how many times and Marge replied that she couldn't remember. Jeff said, "You can't remember!" Marge replied that she lost count. Again she said that she was embarrassed to go into the details and said, "Let's go to our room and we can talk." Jeff and Marge got up and Charles took Marge's hand, looked into her eyes and asked..."When would you like to do it again?" Marge looked at Charles, smiled and replied..."Whenever you want."

When they got back to their room Jeff asked Marge if Charles lived up to the expectations of her fantasy. Marge replied that it was not what she had expected. Jeff asked what she meant and what it was like. Marge asked if he really wanted to know all of the details. Jeff said he wanted to know, and then he would tell her all about what had happened with him and Charlotte. Marge said... "We went to his stateroom. He took my hand and brought me inside. I was trembling and was very nervous. I didn't know what he was going to do, but I thought I would just let him lead and let him do what he wanted, and it would be over quickly. You know that I have been with other men before we met, and I really didn't think that there was that much difference between how any of them made love to me. There are only so many things that can be done. You know that I always liked sex. It was always good and sometimes I thought that it was great. Marge said that she really didn't know what he wanted her to tell him about her experience. Jeff asked, "Well, what did he do? What was it like?"

Charles asked me if I had ever kissed a black man. I said no. He said to come over to him and show me how I would like to be kissed. I put my lips to his and then lightly touched them with my tongue. He touched my tongue with his and I sucked it into my mouth. I licked and sucked on his lips and tongue and he did the same to me. I was breathing very hard and we kept kissing. I relaxed and was getting very aroused.

He told me to get undressed. He wanted to see my naked white body. I was nervous, but took off my clothes and he stood next to me. He said to turn around and I did. He said that I had nice firm tits and a fine ass. I was standing in front of the mirror and he stood behind me with his clothes still on. He asked if I wanted him to put his hands on my soft white skin. I said yes. He put his hands on my shoulders and kissed the back of my neck. Still kissing my neck he massaged my shoulders and ran his hands down my arms and back up to my shoulders. I stood there watching him in the mirror as he kissed my neck and caressed me with his large black hands. He placed one hand on my stomach and said that I had smooth soft white skin. He asked if I wanted him to touch my breast. I said yes. He said show me how you want to be touched. Put your hands on your breast and show me how to make them feel good. I put my hands on my breasts and cupped and squeezed then. Both of his hands were on my stomach and he continued to kiss my neck and watch me massage my breasts. I started to massage and squeeze my nipples with my fingers. He said yes show me how you like to have your nipples touched. My nipples were now hard and I pinched and pulled on them and it felt really good, but I wanted him to touch them too. He said to take his hands and put them on my breasts. I put my hands on his and brought them up to my breasts. His large hands cupped them and gently started to squeeze. He asked if I liked the way that he touched me. I said yes. He said to take his fingers and show him how I liked my nipples touched. I took one of his fingers and lightly rubbed it around one nipple and over the tip. I watched in the mirror as his fingers teased my nipples. He softly pinched and pulled on each nipple and asked if I liked it. I told him that I liked it and it felt really good. He asked if I wanted him to suck on them and I said yes.

He led me over to the bed and had me lay down on my back. He continued to squeeze and pull on each nipple and then bent down and sucked one nipple into his mouth. He kept massaging both breasts while sucking on one nipple and then the other. He then moved his head up and kissed my lips again while pinching and pulling on my nipples. I was breathing very deeply as his tongue touched my lips and slid inside my mouth and touched my tongue. I sucked on his tongue and then I put my tongue in his mouth and he sucked on it too. He stopped kissing me and asked if I wanted him to touch my pussy. I said yes. He said take my hand and show me how you wanted to be touched. I took his hand and slid it down my stomach, over my pubic mound and pressed it against my pussy. I took one of his fingers and slid it up and down my wet slit. I closed my eyes and lightly guided it around my clit and ran it over the tip of my clit. He pinched on one nipple and continued to stroke my clit. He asked it felt good and I said you are going to make me cum. He kissed my nipples and then my mouth while his finger teased my clit and I had my first orgasm.

Charles now removed his clothes and stood in front of me. His skin was a light chocolate brown. He had broad shoulders, a nice body with a trim flat stomach. His black uncircumcised penis hung down about six inches between his legs. He asked if I wanted to touch his body. I knelt in front of him and reached out and took his penis and pulled the black foreskin back to reveal a dark purple head. It was still soft and I sucked it into my mouth. He moaned as I licked and sucked the head deep into my mouth. I could feel it swell and stroked his now hard shaft and sucked on the engorged head. I was surprised at how large it had gotten. I had never seen anything like it. I could barely put the head into my mouth. I kept sucking on the head and licked up and down the shaft. It was as hard as a rock and I could feel it pulsing. I could see the clear fluid starting to ooze from the tip of the head and I licked it with my tongue. He said to keep sucking and I was going to make him cum. I stroked his shaft back and forth with the large swollen head in my mouth. I kept sucking and stroking until he moaned and cum started to squirt into my mouth. I swallowed as much as possible and could feel some running down my chin. I kept sucking until his penis got limp.

He pulled me up and kissed my mouth. Our tongues again touched and I sucked it into my mouth. We kept kissing and he caressed my back and ass with his large hands. My breast pushed against his body as he held me tight. He led me over to the bed and we lay next to each other kissing. One of his hands cupped my breast and his fingers toyed with one nipple. He kissed down my neck to the other breast and gently sucked one nipple into his mouth. He sucked the other nipple and then kissed back up my neck to my lips. He continued to tease my nipples with his fingers as we lay together kissing. Slowly he slid one hand down my stomach and between my legs. He massaged my mound and then slid one finger up and down my slit. We continued to kiss as he teased my clit and stroked my wet slit. His touch was so soft and I thought that I would cum at any moment. He again kissed down my neck and back to my breasts and sucked on one of my nipple while lightly touching my clit. The feeling was wonderful and I started to cum again.

I was panting and he rolled over on his back and asked me to suck on his penis again. I lay between his legs and licked and sucked on his swollen member. I sucked on the head and I stroked the hard shaft and then licked it from his balls back up to the swollen purple head. I asked if he wanted to cum and he said yes. I slid my mouth up and down over the large head while stroking his hard black dick. His muscles began to tighten and penis began to pulse. He moaned and again ejaculated. I loved the taste of it in my mouth. He then rolled me over and began to kiss me again. His mouth traveled down to my breasts and again he sucked on my nipples. He continued kissing me down my stomach until his head was between my legs. He parted my lips and softly touched me with his tongue. His tongue licked up and down my slit and lightly flicked over my clit. He reached up with his hands and placed them on my breast. He gently squeezed and pulled on my nipples while teasing my clit with his tongue. He said that my pink little pearl was so hard and swollen. He asked if I liked the way he touched it with his tongue. I was again overwhelmed by the pleasure and began to cum.

Charles kissed his was back up my stomach to my breasts. He again sucked on my nipples and then kissed his way up my neck to my mouth. He held me and kept kissing my mouth. I sucked on his lips and tongue and he sucked on mine. He put his hands on my breasts and squeezed and pulled on my nipples. He kept kissing my mouth and touching my breasts and I almost had another orgasm. I wanted him to fuck me but he was in no hurry. He rolled me over onto my stomach and massaged my neck and back. His hands worked their way down my back to my ass were he kneaded the muscles on both cheeks. He rubbed the back of my thighs down to my calves and feet and then massaged back up my inner tights. He lightly stroked my pussy and slowly slid one finger into my vagina. He stroked his finger in and out a few times and it felt wonderful. He then continued to massage my ass, back, and shoulders. He rolled me over and kissed me again. His hands caressed my breasts and then moved down between my legs where his fingers softly toyed with my clit. He kissed my mouth and ears and then kissed down and sucked on each nipple. His fingers lightly ran up and down my slit and he slowly kissed down my stomach until his head was again between my legs. Again his tongue licked up and down and began to suck my swollen clit into his mouth. His fingers pinched and pulled on my nipples while my clit was sucked into his mouth. His tongue flicked across my clit and my muscles tighten. I held his head with my hands and started to orgasm.

12