The Carnal Clubs Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bethyboo
Bethyboo
188 Followers

My screams ring out, long after the whip has stopped. He whispers soft words, my mind hearing only some, "Pet...slut...howl...loving it." And yes, I am loving it, every touch, every torment, even the blossoming pain as my body starts to orgasm again, my clamped clit swelling impossibly larger, making the cruel metal bite in deeper.

Gasping, staring up at the heavens, I can hear him moving again, rummaging in his box of toys, and then he pulls my head down to look at him, the hook in my ass burying itself deeper, and shows me the bowl he holds. "You must fill the bowl with your sweet cum my Pet. Then you will be deemed worthy of standing on the auction block. The quicker you fill it, the quicker you will be allowed to rest until the 8 am auction."

He kisses me, then lets go of my head, it tilts upwards, relieving the pain in my ass, it convulses on the metal hook, and I feel the tell tale tightening in my belly. He puts the bowl under me, and then slaps my ass with his open hand, just the edge my body needed. With a howl I cum, thick white cream pouring out, I can hear it splash into the metal bowl.

He growls in my ear, "Now that's a good start."

His hands are all over me, omg...it is too many hands to be just his. Fingers are working in beside the hook, my nipples, almost numb from being clamped come to life as lips start to suckle at the swollen peaks, a tongue wriggling around the cruel bite of the metal. And then, the flogger as it lands on my flesh, over and over again. The sensations all blending until I cannot separate the pain from the pleasure. The cross starts to fall forward and that feeling of weightlessness comes over me, making me tense all over. I am horizontal and a large cock is poised inches from my lips as the cross finally stops moving.

With a grunt, the owner of the cock drives his entire length into my open mouth. His balls banging on my chin and the gagging reflex of my throat sends every muscle in my body into spasm. The hand that pushes into my pussy, and yes it is a whole hand grinds its knuckles over my gspot. Instantly the thin stream of sweet girl cum erupts from my cunt, the pressure forcing it out past his wrist and I can only hope that it finds its mark in the bowl.

The cock in my mouth, it starts fucking me hard and fast, unable to take a breath and the hand in my stretched and aching pussy does the same. My body cums again, or it may be that the orgasm is merely sustained as I can no longer think, or breathe or want...I am just a vessel that needs and craves...more pain, more pleasure. A steady stream of cum shoots down my throat as my mouth is filled, balls dripping with my drool, they splat noisily on my chin.

A whisper in my ear and I open my eyes. I can't remember closing them. He keeps whispering my name, over and over until I finally focus on his face. He kisses me, running a finger over my cheek, smearing the cooled tears that must have squeezed from beneath my tightly closed lids.

"It's ok now, you have behaved wonderfully, the bowl is filled and is being taste tested right now. The judges will mark your score and you may rest until it is time for the auction. Let me help you down."

The bizarre nature of this club is still muddled in my head, I ponder the oddity of someone tasting the bowl of cum and then I feel his hands, soothing, caressing, making me purr as he rubs oil into my welts, into the folds of my pussy, smearing it along the crack of my ass. The cuffs are released and I am helped to a waiting 'bed' in the middle of the arena. I am just starting to relax, to breathe again when he bends over me, and says, "Sorry, this is going to sting a bit."

Two men approach and pull my legs wide, my eyes just as wide as he leans down and then the scream as the clamp is removed, my body goes into a paroxysm of twists and turns, the men holding me down, my legs splayed wide as the blood starts to flow back into my clit. He quickly moves to grip both of the nipple clamps and before the first wave of pain can begin to lessen, he removes them too. My legs shaking, all over shudders as he cuts the ropes from my breasts, the pain shooting along every nerve ending, my performance fully on display.

"One last thing my pet." he spits the words at me as he grasps the hook and turns it in my ass, the ball stroking my bowels, pushing at the throbbing heat of my pussy through the thin wall. He leans down, sucking the spasming and swollen button between his teeth, his tongue flicking back and forth, his hand using the curved hook to fuck my ass.

Once again my howls peal through the night, ringing out over the cries of orgasm all around me. "Just one more, play to your audience." his voice commands me to cum, shrieking with the last breath in my lungs as my body writhes on the bed, legs still held wide apart by strong hands. My body continues to take its pleasure long after my voice can bear witness, until with a final shudder, darkness descends.

I awaken to the tell tale signs of sunrise on the horizon, my body still aching, flesh still stinging and I snuggle into him, nestled protectively beside me, arms wrapped around me, displaying his possession. The sounds of paddles on flesh, cries of pain and exhaustion, and always the sound of someone deep in orgasm keep us company, huddled on the bed.

A sound of a trumpet blares through the arena, bringing a hush with it, eerily silent in the aftermath of all those carnal sounds. I roll over as that same naked man starts to speak..."The auction will begin shortly, Masters, ready your slaves."

He kisses me, then climbs from the bed, smiling at me, holds out a hand for me and pulls me from bed. "To the showers my pet, follow me." The showers are a large open area, and the naked slaves are standing in the centre, a spray of water directed at us from every angle. I can only turn, let the stream of water wash away the cum, the tears, the feeling almost making me forget where I am and why I am here.

I am approached by a strange man, he takes my elbow, steering me away from the shower area and I look at him, willing him to come to my aid, but instead he says, "Clean her up really well."

The strange man leads me to a spot against a wall, lifts my arms above my head and wraps my wrists with leather cuffs. He pulls at the chains, drawing my arms upward, my body stretching, until I am poised on tiptoe. He lowers me down by a few inches, kicks my legs apart and fastens my ankles to rings sunk in the ground.

He stands back and watches, his eyes never leaving me as I struggle in the new bonds, whimpering softly, my heavy breasts aching already with need. The strange man slips his hand between my spread legs and roughly fingers that sensitive flesh, grazes over my clit, already standing erect, pushed from its protective hood, proudly rearing its head.

He chuckles as he turns, facing my Master, "She is already wet, no lube required." He grabs a hose that hangs from the wall and shows me the long tapered nozzle on the end. He lubes its length in my dripping pussy, then pushes it into my ass. My ass convulses on the nozzle, drawing it deeper, pulling it inside, clenching tight, ass cheeks rippling with the effort.

He turns the tap and the liquid starts to flow into my ass, the slight pleasure of the nozzle soon becoming uncomfortable as my bowels start to fill. The pressure building inside me, as I swivel my hips, my sphincter trying to expel the offensive liquid and the nozzle. His hand holding it in, driving it deeper until I am moaning, not sure if it is pain or pleasure I am feeling, the two sensations still confused as my body starts to shake.

He pulls the nozzle free and soon pushes a plug into my ass, my cheeks spread obscenely as he works it home, then fucks me with it...in and out, over and over, the liquid sloshing inside me and as I look down, I can see the distension of my belly, so filled are my bowels. Then he pushes the plug deep, holding my ass open and sealed, keeping back the contents. The cramps starting, and I can only moan out in agony, ready to beg to be released. My body twisting and writhing against the wall.

Every muscle tensed as the cramps intensify, my body on fire, screaming out loud, my shrieks of pain mingling with the other sounds of sex and discomfort. My breathing rapid as a hose is pushed roughly into my swollen pussy and the water is turned on, cold as it enters my cunt, rinsing me, cleansing me. The plug is pulled free with a vicious twist and the contractions in my belly start to empty my bowels. The hose snaking free of my nether lips, it sprays its cold water all over me, washing away the liquid contents.

Shivering, straining in the bonds, I am finally released and delivered to him. He hugs me, folds me into a warmed fluffy towel and rubs my skin until it is dried and glowing. Tossing the towel aside, he takes my hand and leads me back into the centre of the arena. I dare to glance up, taking in the many people on the balconies, my breath catching as I see some of them locked in carnal embraces, hips dancing and thrusting, fucking each other, where anyone can watch.

I peek around at the other 'slaves,' lots of preparations being made for the upcoming auction. Meekly following him, my footsteps keeping time with his, I allow him to position me in the centre of the arena, my arms suspended over my head...my feet kicked apart once more.

Several sets of hands are all over me, caressing, soothing the welts, rubbing at sore muscles, oiling my body until it shines. A pretty pair of nipple shields are squeezed over my swollen peaks, a dab of sparkling gel adorning the rosy tips. My ass cheeks are spread, soft hands holding me wide as he whispers in my ear, "A special rose for my special girl." He holds the large silver plug up so that I can see, and turns it, the red rose carved into it will make my tiny rosebud blossom. I take a deep breath as he moves behind me, his hand never breaking contact with my skin, a soft caress accompanying the sharp pain of the plug being worked home.

His voice soothing as my body contorts, twisting once more from my suspended wrists, "The bidding is about to begin, please make sure you give them the show that they will be paying for." My breasts heaving up and down as I labour to breathe, my thighs tense as my sphincter rebels at the huge plug and the heat of the sun as it rises from the east, warming my oiled skin, making me glisten.

"And now, ladies and gentleman, Masters and Slaves, prepare for the opening of the auction. We will start by warming the slaves up. Masters, stand aside as our whip wielders take position. These men have paid handsomely for the privilege of putting these slaves-to-be through their paces. Ten lashes each...to commence at the sound of the trumpet."

My insides are turned to jelly, my legs refusing to hold me up, I see him move out of the way and a man in a black hood stands in front of me. His weapon of choice held loosely in his hand, he stares into my eyes, and cracks the whip to my side. I can hear the sound as it slices the air, the sharp crack as it lands near my feet and my scream, the fear making my nipples ache, my belly roll and my ass convulse on that plug. With a grunt the masked man moves away, out of my field of vision and then... the blare of a trumpet. It's long loud single beat drowning out even the echo of my scream.

The sound of whips in the air, whistling, that sound as it bites into tender flesh, and the howl of the slaves all around me, my legs, rigid as I tense, the anticipation a cruel torture as I wait for the lash that doesn't come.

The sounds have stopped, I count to ten, dare to breathe, my head twisting to the side, trying to see where the whip wielder has gone to, when the sound I have been dreading shatters the near silence, and the sound of it tearing into soft flesh. The pain so intense, so bright that I cannot scream, my mouth a perfect O as the heat dances along that line, where leather lash and supple flesh have met.

There is a long pause, too long, the pain increases, and just as I dare to relax, just a little, it kisses me again. Four more times that lash heats my ass cheeks, the tip biting in, the lines of pain meshing into one deep dark mass of tortured skin.

Limply hanging, barely able to pull in a full breath, I watch, wide eyed, nostrils flared as he comes to stand in front of me. He reaches up, rips the sun warmed metal shields from my nipples, and I start to beg, my voice a high keening, "Nooooo!" My legs scissoring together, rubbing my pussy lips on each other, my heart not beating as I contemplate what he is about to do. He comes close, and whispers in my ear, if your pussy is dry, if you are not wet from this whipping, I will stop now. But if you are wet and wanting, I will stripe your breasts with my last four strokes."

He turns the whip around, the handle long and thick, he thrusts it between my legs, wiggling back and forth until with a groan, a long low moan, my thighs part, swollen cunt lips draping wide as he thrusts that handle deep inside. It slides easily all the way in, and he starts to fuck me with it. "If you beg me to whip your breasts, I will fuck you until you come, but if you don't beg, I will stop now."

His hand ceases movement. The handle buried deep in me, pressing painfully at my back wall, almost held aloft by that thick dark phallic handle. I bite my bottom lip, biting back the words that I know I must speak, as I writhe on the impaling handle. As he starts to withdraw it, I scream, "Please whip my breasts, whip my breasts until you can't whip them anymore, please, oh please, let me cum!"

His hand works fast and hard, long deep strokes, the plug in my ass dancing as it rubs on the whip's handle. My body contorts, legs jack-knifing upwards, my weight coming fully down on that long handle as I scream in release, a long high wail as my pussy erupts in a torrent of juices, they splash out, spilling over his whip, drenching his hand, puddling on the ground under me.

He pulls the handle from my body, offers it up to my lips, to kiss, "Clean this for me, now." his voice almost menacing, and my mouth opens, eagerly sucking, licking off the sweet nectar. I tear into it with my teeth, trying to keep it in my mouth, delaying the lashing of my breasts. He yanks it free...takes up his position and says, "Beg for the kiss of the whip."

I look at my Master, and see him smiling, nodding, giving me permission to be the pain slut that I am. My voice quivering as I beg, "Please, Sir, please whip my breasts." My hips pistoning forward as I thrust, my breasts swaying with the movement, and then....

The blossoming of pain as the whip finds its mark, the little tail landing squarely on my nipple. The sound registering in my ears, after the sensation of having my nipple sliced open dances along fired up nerve endings. Three more times that whip stings my nipples, my body bucking obscenely, my pussy spewing forth, an eruption of cum as my body turns the pain to pleasure. The next eruption of sound is the clapping and cheering as the would be bidders watch, waiting for what will happen next.

A smile plays over my lips as I hear the sound of a vibrator, close to me, I look and see the magic wand, its familiar hum sending a thrill through my body. It is pressed tight to my spread pussy, it dances on my clit, and a shudder rolls over me.

The loud speakers blare, "Strap those vibrators in place, lets see who can cum the most times over the next 30 minutes. Winner gets to be auctioned off first." And as the trumpet blares, a harness is placed over the wand and fastened around my hips. I thrust at it, longing for the vibrator to rub over my clit.

The first orgasm hits hard, my body rocking to the wand, its constant pressure, the vibrations rocketing over my clit. Breathing hard, I pant and grunt, eyes wide as the second orgasm peaks, making me scream out loud. My eyes wide, staring straight ahead at my Master, watching him rub at his growing cock, a wet spot seeping through his pants.

The wand never ceasing its drone, still pressed tight to me, the cum seeping up, lubricating my clit, the wand buzzing noisily, wetly and as the third orgasm pulls a long low moan out, the loud speaker says, "Five minutes."

My mind casts around inside my head, only five minutes, I will not survive 30 minutes at this rate, and with a primal grunt, the fourth orgasm is ripped from my belly, my guttural groans echoing on the air. As the wand grinds over my clit, my body starts thrashing, once trying to rub on the bulbous head, now trying to dislodge it from its home in my pussy. My swollen cunt lips wrapping possessively around it, kissing it as it delivers the next orgasm, painful as my cunt contracts on itself, muscles dancing a macabre tango.

I lock eyes with him, lips forming the word no, only to be stolen away along with the very breath my lungs were trying to inhale..and I start to scream, primal, like a wounded animal as I faintly hear "20 minutes."

Long before the trumpet heralded the end of the cum fest, my body had ceased to do anything but quiver, my lips dry, lungs scorched from screaming, the sudden silence as the plug was pulled on the wand almost deafening.

The harness being unbuckled, like gunshots, rapid fire, and as the wand was peeled away from my swollen lips, away from my throbbing clit, my scream rang out, loud, clear as I climaxed a final time.

His mouth on mine, stealing the scream, breathing life into my lungs, my entire being quaking, shaken, but not yet broken. I pull back, eyes boring into his, demanding him to save me from whatever else this freak show has in mind.

He smiles, smooths my hair, caresses my cheek and without warning, a soft smile still on his lips, he reaches down and pinches, tweaks and twists my tortured clit. My howls as my wanton and traitorous body spew hot cum over his hand, the bucking and twisting of my body, seems to hush the entire arena. Mine are the only howls of pain, of pleasure, of orgasmic bliss.

As my voice dies out, just the panting and gasping as I try to pull air into fiery hot lungs, the loud speaker comes to life once more...

"There is your winner...the biggest cunt of all, or should I say the cunt who cummeth the most..."

And all eyes turn to me.

My heart pounding as the bidding begins. The auctioneer spewing his words so fast that I cannot keep up, my head swimming, dreading the outcome. I do not want to go anywhere without him, without my Master to keep me safe.

The trumpet blares and the sound of the auctioneer once again rings out loud through the arena. 22 more times, the slaves are auctioned off and finally there is silence. It is brief, the sound of the announcer once more giving direction.

"Collect your slaves, and remember , keep those cameras rolling, we will be watching all from here."

He comes close to me, kisses me and tells me, "Behave...it is only for an hour, and I will be watching, don't disappoint me."

A man approaches, walks around me, touching me, prodding at my flushed skin, leans into lick my ass cheek, I can hear him suck in a breath. He circles round and comes to stand in front of me, "I have purchased you, and for the next hour, you are my possession to do with as I see fit. Do you understand?"

I nod, dropping my eyes to the ground.

He steps closer, grabs my nipple and squeezes hard, "I asked you a question, answer me now!"

Gulping back the sob, I find my voice, "Yes, Sir, I understand." A quiet whimper slips over my lips and I see him frown at me.

He snaps his fingers and a man appears at his side..."Outfit her appropriately and deliver her to my room."

He turns and walks away.

My Master slips in to give my bottom a pat, and whispers in my ear, "I will be watching you, look over there."

Bethyboo
Bethyboo
188 Followers