The Carnal Clubs Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bethyboo
Bethyboo
188 Followers

My eyes follow the direction his finger points and I see a huge screen has been erected on one wall of the courtyard. It is showing scenes of slaves being delivered to the buyers. The adornments and outfits are varied. A slave outfitted as a pony. As a nurse. As a baby, complete with diaper.

My attention pulled away from the screen as I hear the attendant clearing his voice, "Just stay still and this won't hurt too much."

He pushes a gag into my mouth and fastens the strap around my head. There is a cock shaped piece of rubber that protrudes into my mouth, pushing my tongue down, making it impossible to swallow and I feel the saliva building already. Gagging slightly, I feel the sting of his hand on my breast, "Relax, no gagging, at least not yet." and with that he chuckles.

I breathe in and out, in and out through my nose. Managing to calm that gag reflex as I wonder at his words.

A soft leather collar is affixed around my neck, snug, but not tight. My hands are finally let down and I roll my stiffened shoulder muscles. He places a cuff around each wrist and then fastens the cuffs to the collar. I pull at them, to find they are very secure, allowing me very little movement.

A pair of clamps soon find their way on my nipples and I squirm against the gag, unable to even scream. The sound of a clip, and then the tug at my neck as I am pulled down, until I am on my hands and knees. Warmed oil on my ass, and once more, I am adorned with a butt plug tail, the soft swish of the long leather falls tickling my thighs.

"Come along little one." and I am forced to crawl, the tail swinging, breasts swaying, the clamps on my nipples jingling, the bells ringing out.

At last I am delivered to my Master of the hour. I am thinking that after what I just endured, that not another thing can be done to me that will make me scream like I have been. I am lulled into a sense of almost peaceful subservience.

The sounds of the room are not threatening at all, and I am starting to relax, breathe deep through my nose, tight muscles uncoiling. His voice booming in the near silence, "We are going to play doctor. I am the mad scientist, bent on experimenting with soft womanly flesh...and you my dear are my laboratory rat."

I suck in a panicked breath, gagging as I try to swallow, the punishment is swift. My ass is hit with a cane, the sound dull as it thuds on my bottom, but the pain instantaneous. My howl muffled by the cock like gag. "Control your breathing, no gagging!"

A sob gurgles wetly in my throat, and I cringe, waiting for the next slap of the cane. Instead the blindfold is removed and I blink in the bright light. Several cameras are set up around the room, to get every angle of my next humiliation.

My hands still attached to the collar, I am helped up and guided into a gynecological chair. My legs spread wide and strapped into the stirrups, my chest strapped down so that I cannot move. I look up to find the ceiling covered with mirrors reflecting my most degrading of positions, my ass and pussy pulsing, my swollen clit standing up as if seeking attention.

He wheels a tray of shiny metal items close and takes up position between my spread legs, rolling back and forth on his stool. He leers up at me, and licks his lips. "Are you prepared for a thorough examination? You can just nod, it seems like you have something stuck in your throat." He reaches up and pushes the cock into my mouth, and then he attaches a hose to the outside. I can hear the air being pumped, and my eyes fly wide as the cock grows longer, thicker, completely filling my mouth, until I am gagging uncontrollably. My body convulsing in the chair, straining at the ties.

My head starts to thrash side to side. My eyes wide, fearful as I can't get my throat under control. Thick saliva pushing past the gag, hot as it drips over my chin.

"Strap her head down!" he demands of his assistant. The wide leather strap is cool on my fevered forehead, pulling my head down, so that I can only look up at the mirror, see what this mad doctor is going to do to me.

He rubs a slippery lotion onto my nipples and then I watch as he slips a clear cylinder over each taut nipple. My eyes are wide in amazement as I watch the suction pulling my nipples, watch as they fill the cylinders, pulled a full three inches and the tingle that runs from my nipples to my clit. With a soft 'pop' he pulls the hoses from the cylinders and I see them bobbing up and down, moving with every breath I take.

"Now, as soon as you cum for me, I will remove your gag so that you may breathe easier, and so that our entire audience can hear your screams of pain, as you beg to be released from this chair of torment."

I cannot even shake my head no, I am immobile and can only stare straight up. See my body splayed wide for his every whim. He lubes up a speculum, and slips it into my pussy, with a ratcheting sound, he opens it wide. He peers in, then starts to probe with his fingers. An unfamiliar sensation rolls over me, and I start to gag at this strange, almost painful pressure in my cunt.

"I am going to fuck your peehole. Have you ever had your urethra fucked before?"

My nostrils flare wide, I know that that is a very small opening and none too forgiving of being stretched.

"I take it by the wild look of fear on your face that the answer is no...I look forward to being your first. It is so pink and wanting, staring back at me from your lovely smooth cunt."

He picks a long thin rod from his tray and lubes it. He slides it over my clit, making me stiffen slightly and then slides in into my pee hole. The sensation is strange, not altogether unpleasant, but gives me a slight little buzz. He pushes it in and out, slowly, lingering on the in strokes, slowly pulling back. He pulls it free and reaches for a slightly thicker one...it stings as it pushes in, and he fucks me again...slowly.

As he reaches for the next one, considerably larger in dimension, I start gagging again, panic racing through me, this one will hurt. He chuckles. "It is stretching quite nicely, but you are afraid this is too big?"

I whimper in response and I watch as he puts it back down, and reaches for a long flexible tube. "Do you know what this is? Oh, never mind I will tell you and all of our audience. This is a catheter, if is going to spear right through and into your bladder. The unique thing about this catheter, is that it not only removes the pee from your bladder, but I can push whatever liquid I like up into your bladder."

My hips try to lift off the chair, but to no avail. I am hopelessly bound, only my eyes allowed the freedom of movement. He pushes the long thin rubber tube slowly, the slight pressure as it breaches my bladder almost pleasant. He then grabs a syringe and fills the bulb that is lodged deep inside me up, so that it will not slip out.

He directs the end into a bucket, opens the tap, and I can feel my bladder emptying, the feeling rather pleasant. I relax slightly in the chair, until that empty feeling reverses, my bladder is being bloated. A cool liquid starts to trickle up and into my bladder, the feeling strange, almost pleasant. I moan into the gag, my tongue wrapping around the cock like rubber. He smiles at me, then says, "You need to cum and soon so that I can remove the gag and let everyone hear your screams."

He dips down between my thighs and I feel his tongue snaking along my ass crack. He pushes at the plug in my ass and with a squelch, pull it free. My muscles locking as the large plug slides out, stretching my elastic ring. His tongue pushes in, licking that sensitive inner lining and almost as if a switch has been flipped, I orgasm, gagging on the cock, my ass spasming on his tongue, my pussy pouring its sweetest of oils.

He pulls free, an looks at me grinning, "Remove the gag."

The assistant releases the air from the bulb, my mouth shrinking around it, gasping in a gulp of air as the cock shrinks. The strap is released and cool air floods my mouth. My chest heaving with the sheer joy of post orgasmic bliss, and the rush of cool air.

Panting, watching the 'doctor,' wary of what he has in mind, contemplating just what he is going to do to make me scream. He leans over me, taking a kiss, his tongue deep in my mouth, sucking the air from me. My body immobile, unable to pull away, feeling light headed as he sucks the last bit of breath from my body.

He runs his hands over my body, pinching my nipples, as I suck my bottom lip into my mouth, biting down, holding back the low groan that threatens to slip out. I watch as he tugs at the hose that snakes deep into my bladder, the slight pressure almost painful, almost pleasurable. He releases the valve, my bladder quickly emptying its foreign content, the sound loud as it splashes into the metal bowl.

He releases the liquid trapped in the balloon that held the catheter in place and starts to tug gently on it. My eyes go wide, fear dancing in them as the pain blossoms. My piss hole being ripped open and his long chuckle assaulting my ears. "Maybe I didn't quite get all the liquid out of the bulb...it will only hurt until I can pull it free." With that declaration he tugs, a slow but insistent pressure, the hot pain exploding in my brain and my scream, so mournful it is foreign as it hits my ears.

It seems like forever, the pain growing, ripping my delicate urethra open, stretching that virginal passage, and then, with a final tug, it pulls free. The instant absence of pain bringing on its own pleasure and to my horror, my body rockets to a climax, once more spewing precious liquids.

He grins at me as I struggle to catch my breath, licking his lips, he bends his head between my thighs, licking at my clit, flicking faster and faster until I cum again. Painful contractions wracking my body, unable to move, the bonds so tight.

He stands and looks at me, taking his cock in his hand and starts to stroke...hard and fast, then with a moan, his spunk jets from his bulbous head, landing on my belly, dripping the hot thick gobs all over me. I watch, his eyes glazed, his own bliss making him moan, growl almost like an animal.

He flicks his cock, back and forth, letting the last droplets fly through the air, and with a groan, he tucks his limp tool back into his pants.

His voice husky, "I didn't buy you to fuck you in the classic sense, but rather to ply my 'doctoring' skills. Did I mention that my name is Dr. Sharp. Do you want to know why?"

I nod, almost imperceptible, my head strapped so tightly in the chair, the wide leather strap keeping me held down, vulnerable.

"I like to use these." he holds up a pair of long sharp needles. My heart stops. My eyes darting around the room. The fear that had almost dropped to a dull throbbing in the pit of my stomach flaring up, firing the receptors in my brain and I scream, "NOOOOO!"

His maniacal laughter ringing out loudly, covering my cries, my denial of what is to come.

His hands cold as they caress my breasts, tweaking my nipples, and the cool splash of disinfectant as it splashes over my throbbing peaks. He moves the camera that is broadcasting this torment to the arena, making sure that they will get a good view of my breasts.

He pinches my right nipple with a pair of forceps, the pain sharp, the pleasurable feelings making my pussy wetter, my hips trying to move up and down, held in place by those leather straps.

He pierces through, slowly pushing the needle, my eyes watching on the mirrored ceiling, almost disconnected from my body. As the needle pushes all the way through, the sharp end with a single drop of blood staring at me in the mirror, my lungs release with a howl. The pain finally registering, my body sweating as I struggle in the bonds.

My scream splitting the air, wrenched from deep in my belly as the second needle starts to push at my left nipple, the slight dimple as breast flesh resists, for just a moment, and then the slow push through, the outward bulge of that sensitive nipple. Watching, mesmerized as the needle tip glistens, both nipples speared straight through.

A sense of relief, short lived as he attaches the jewellery to the needle and pulls it through, right and then left. My breathing sounding like I have just run a marathon. Unable to take in a full breath.

The trumpet blares in the background and I am released at last from the table. My body aching all over, my nipples on fire as the weight of the baubles pulls at them. The assistant takes my leash, lets me walk back into the arena.

It has been transformed into a banquet hall and I am delivered at last to my Master. The leash is removed and I slump into his welcoming arms. He leads me to the table, holds out the chair for me to sit, and kisses me softly, On my shoulder, on my neck, nibbling at my ear before claiming my lips. A soft sigh escapes and he breathes it in. "I loved watching you, you were magnificent. I can't wait to have you alone and test those newly adorned nipples."

I lower my eyes, and reply in a whisper, "Thank you, this was amazing."

Bethyboo
Bethyboo
188 Followers