The Carousel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkytaur
inkytaur
120 Followers

He nodded, and took a step forward. He put his hands on her hindquarters, and her tail swished madly with anticipation. With a hop, suddenly there was weight there, pressing down on her, more than she had imagined he could weigh, and she steeled her legs to support him. He was big compared to her, and had no trouble grabbing her barrel with his forelegs, his body as red-hot as his coat.

Closer now, he pulled himself forward over her, and she felt something warm brush against her rear, and then poke at the side of her lips, and then suddenly it was in her, and with a mighty thrust he drove himself deep inside her, just as she'd desired, impossibly deep, filling every empty inch of her sheath with his sword.

Deeper still, and now his hands were around her, grabbing her breasts like handles, and he leaned in and kissed at her neck. She swooned, pressing back into him, and then squeezed him, once, twice, thrice, trying to use every muscle in her sturdy horse pussy to pump that massive, burning cock dry of every drop of his manliness that it harbored.

Out he pulled, and then in he pushed, and she began to thrust against him now, slow at first but harder and faster. And then it seemed as if something snapped in his mind, and his motion redoubled, grinding at her, pounding at her, squeezing her close, using every inch of her petite body to satisfy his urgent need, her breasts bouncing out of control, her hair whipping about her face, her every muscle unable to restrain itself against his force, and at last he thrust harder than ever before, and cried out, his warmth flooding into her, deep inside her all the way up to her mind which exploded in a shower of starlight. Katie screamed, the orgasm driving her ecstasy beyond all measure, the other tiny ones forgotten in the onslaught of fireworks exploding inside her very soul. Erik thrust again and again, filling her with more than she imagined a man could have, and at last he slowed, and stopped, and rested against her.

She breathed hard with him, her entire body shaken and jittery. She had never felt anything like it. She wasn't even sure she could imagine something like it. Her teeth and hooves were shaking. Her entire world seemed to have been turned upside-down. She had gotten what she wanted, and more, and he was still there, resting against her, wrapping her like a blanket, still holding her with hands that no longer had strength.

She stepped forward, smiling, sliding herself out from under him, and felt his member slide out from her insides, mile after mile of it until at last it flopped out. The cork removed, her bottle gushed out after it, seemingly gallons of his sticky white semen pouring on the ground under her, sullying the dirt. There had once been grass here, but the grinding hooves driven by their lovemaking had shredded it.

He splattered on the ground behind her as she pulled herself entirely out from under him. She turned around. He looked dazed and unsteady, with a small dollop of drool hanging from his mouth, his four legs wobbling a little. She walked over to him and wiped his face clean, and smiled.

"Thank you," she said.

"V — very welcome," he mumbled.

"And now — can you do one more thing for me?"

"Uh, sure," he said.

"This is a dream, the best I've ever had. But, well, if it has to be done, this is the right time to end it. Pinch me."

Erik reached up and pinched Katie's cheek.

* * *

The carousel man had watched them ride the carousel — from a distance, of course. There was always someone, someone in every town, someone who would be the right person to ride the carousel after midnight. Someone who was willing, someone who was appropriate. They were lucky there were two this time. Two centaurs was good for a single town; there had been plenty of places where they'd recruited none. It took a special kind of human to want to become a centaur.

It was a shame, really, that they had to do this, that they'd had to come to Earth. But Gaia had no other way. The wars had decimated her, and though they were at last finished, Gaia needed people to rebuild. Earth had too many, and Gaia needed more, desperately, thousands more of every one of her native races. She would not survive without them. There was nothing wrong with finding some of those replacements here.

And they were not indiscriminate, and they were not kidnappers: He reminded himself that the humans chose their fate themselves, every time. No-one who went to Gaia didn't already want to be there. And it wasn't such a bad fate, really. Those two kids would surely enjoy what had become of them. He could tell they liked each other. He started to disassemble the carousel, and smiled, satisfied.

He glanced over at the dunk tank, and wondered if they'd recruited any mermaids this time.

inkytaur
inkytaur
120 Followers
12