The Carpenter Works on the Wife

Story Info
Wife has more than house remodeled.
2.3k words
4.22
118k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The remodeling guy had been out to our house off and one for about three weeks. My husband had hired him to replace all the interior doors and handles as well as refinish the windows.

His name was Steve and he was a nice guy in his mid forties with graying hair and a potbelly. He was always in a great mood and always made me laugh. His only fault was that he would talk to my breasts instead of me. I don't know if it was a drawback, I kind of liked it.

Steve always asked a lot of questions about how I wanted things to look. One day while he was setting up one of the doors, he asked how it looked. The finish looked great but the door was missing its handle. Steve said he had ordered matching handles and they would be in next week. He shut the door and asked how it was hanging. I knelt down and looked through the hole into the other room. I saw Steve and was looking at his crotch. We had been flirting off and on so I said, "It looks like it's hanging pretty good from what I can see." Steve saw me on my knees looking through the empty hole and asked, "Do you need a better view, you may not be able to tell." I replied, "Hmmm, maybe if I could see more, I would be able to offer a better opinion." There was a bit of silence until I said, "Well, are you going to show me more?"

Steve's hand moved to his zipper and I was soon looking at Steve's boxers. I could see his bulge growing and said, "Steve, it's looking better but there's still something in the way."

"Why don't you move it?" I could see Steve's cock push against the fabric as he lowered his boxers. He had a really nice looking cock. I was a little bit embarrassed by the turn of events, the flirting seemed to be getting out of hand but I couldn't stop. "Hmmm, bring it closer so I can see it better." Steve moved forward, his cock bouncing up and down as he did. He stopped just short of the hole. I was looking at his blunt cock-head and staring at his dick hole.

I was dripping wet at this point and wanted his cock in my mouth. "Steve, put it through the hole, I need to touch it." Steve moved forward, his dick slowly slipped through the hole and extended out the other side. I immediately reached up and slowly stroked his cock while squeezing it tight. It felt to good to hold. My husband had been out of town for 5 weeks on business and having a real cock in my hand again sent electricity down my body. "Steve, would you like me to put your thick cock in my mouth?"

"Yes, I want to fuck your mouth."

I slowly began licking the heavily veined shaft and could hear Steve moaning. His cock was now wet with my saliva and shining in the light. I released my grip and moved my lips about an inch away from his fat, purple cock-head. I started blowing lightly on his cock. Just little puffs of air. Each time, his cock would convulse. Then I opened and wide as I could and put is cock in my mouth without touching it. It tasted salty and was very musky. I let out breaths of hot air while doing this and Steve's cock would twitch with each breath. After teasing his cock for a while, I started to flick it with my tongue.

Steve was moaning and begging me to suck his cock hard. After I thought his dick was teased enough, I built up my rhythm until I was pumping him with my hand and mouth. I would stop periodically and ask Steve if that was enough. He would moan and tell me, "Suck my cock, make me cum."

"I want to cum in your mouth." I would reply, "But what would my husband say about this." I finally stopped teasing him and went to work on his cock. I really needed him to cum in my fucking mouth.

I had been working my pussy with my hand and after I started getting serious about draining Steve's cum, I started to build up to an orgasm. It wasn't powerful when it came, but it was very pleasant. Just after I came, Steve started to moan loudly. I could feel his cock starting to convulse and felt the first gooey, salty squirts in my mouth. I backed away and jacked his cock with my hand. Hot cum seared across my face. His cock was convulsing and spurting stream after stream of hot cum. Splashing against my face, it covered my eyes, nose, hair, mouth and throat. After I squeezed his cock and licked the last drop of his cum off of his dick, I took off my shirt and let the cum run down my chest and on my tits.

Steve opened the door and said, "That was an incredible blow job."

"It's been a while for me." I looked up and replied, "I could tell, you really made a mess of me." He just smiled and said this was the best job he's had in a while as he stared at my exposed, sperm covered tits.

I ran off to the shower and Steve got himself together and started working again as we both quickly separated, half embarrassed at what happened. I gave him a warm hug as he left that night. During the next week and a half, I "inspected" each door the same way. Steve wouldn't even wait for me to get there before his cock would be sticking through. By the second week, he was treating me more like his little cock whore. He not only called me in for "inspections" but would track me down and push his cock into my mouth, no matter where I was. He took me everywhere. He fucked my mouth in the backyard, the dining room, the kitchen, the laundry room, in my car as I was getting ready to leave...anywhere he needed it. He even unlocked the bathroom door to find me taking a bath. As I sat there in the soapy water, he took out his sweaty cock and pushed it into my mouth. He always came fairly quickly and always went back to he work immediately after. I loved it. I knew that I would be fed cock everyday and found it exciting to never know when or where. The anticipation was hot.

By the last week before my husband returned, he had started fucking me. It started at the door holes. He asked if I would show him my pussy through the hole. Just as I was in position, I could feel his cock trying to probe and push into me. His hardened cock head slipped in and buried itself into my hot little hole. It was great to have a real cock in my pussy again. It wasn't my husband, but it was a nice substitution until he returned. It was a strange sensation to be fucked that way. It was almost like some fuck machine. Steve fucked me hard through the door and came equally hard into my pussy. His cock pulsed longer than my husband's as I felt him filling me with his seed. When he was finished, he pulled out and opened the door saying, "Why don't you clean this mess off my cock." I did as he asked and gave his cock a nice tongue bath.

During the last week, he would fuck me once or twice a day. Just like when he made me give him blowjobs everywhere, the fucking was the same. He even fucked me on my belly in the front yard. I was working behind a hedge when I heard him approach. As I turned, he pushed me to the ground and held me by the back of the neck. With his other hand, he pushed my t-shirt up, almost ripping it. He then tugged at my jean shorts until they too slid off with my panties. I felt so completely exposed lying naked in the front yard with him on top of me. No one from the street could see because of the hedge but the next door neighbors could if they were looking out a window. I could feel him pulling his pants down. "Not here, please." He spread my legs, and I could feel myself getting wetter. Being caught, being fucked, it was setting my body on fire. He was in control and I could feel his dick wiping my wet pussy lips just before he pushed in. "Steve, what if we're caught?" His only response was the feeling of his fat cock being pushed into my pussy. He started pumping me hard. I laid on my belly and took it like the good slut he was making me. I could hear people walking by on the sidewalk but didn't care at that point. His cock felt too good, I wanted him to fuck me like that forever. I came, and loudly. He just laughed and then pushed into my ass. It hurt like hell, but after a few thrusts it felt a lot better. His thick cock was pumping me harder and then he withdrew and rolled me over. He came on my grass stained tits as I lay there exhausted from his abuse. He pulled up his pants and walked back inside, leaving me lying there covered in his drying cum and a sore ass.

Like the blowjobs, I came to look forward to him taking me. It was so spontaneous and erotic that I craved it daily. I eventually started walking around either completely nude or with cloths that could be easily removed. The first day I did this, he took me as soon as he saw me.

He took me once in the kitchen. I was making lunch when he came in and pushed me to the floor. I was on my hands and knees when he lifted up my skirt to find my abused and swollen pussy. He moved in fast, forcing himself into me. He pulled one of my arms back and roughly kneaded my then exposed breast. He fucked me hard, occasionally slapping by tit or ass. He pulled out and I could feel his cock-head at my ass. It was quite sore from the it being fucked in the front yard and I could take it again. I moved quickly forward and stood up to get away, half playing, wanting him in my pussy again. As I started to turn, he pushed me over the table, once again exposing my ass. As I started to say wait, I could feel the vegetable oil hitting my ass. He asked my want I wanted, and then mounted my ass.

He started pumping me slow. I could feel him going deep and the pressure was intense. I don't think I took a breath for at least two minutes as he continued to fuck me in the ass. After a while, my orgasm started to build and then released. I felt warm and faint as he started to cum deep in my belly.

When he was through, he pulled out letting his sticky, white semen stream out of my gaping hole.

His work was done but he did show up on the last day. As he walked in he said, "I hope you don't have anything planned today." With that, he bent me over, raised my skirt and pushed my panties to one side. He then stuck his dick in my pussy. He was fucking me in the entry with the door wide open. Anyone who would have walked by could have seen. He fucked me hard in a standing doggy style at the front door. As he did I started to protest, telling him we should go inside. He just continued to slam his hard dick into me. After a bit, he took hold of my hair and raised me up, facing the street. He pulled my blouse down, leaving my tits to bounce up and down with each of his rough thrusts. Just as someone was walking by on the sidewalk, his cock began to release. He didn't stop pumping me as he came. As his fucking slowed, he pulled out and pushed me down to suck his dick. I ate our mixed crème off of his cock as his cum drained out of me and onto the entry floor. The risk of being seen seemed to add to the eroticism of the moment.

He took me by the hand and led me to my bedroom. My thighs were slick with cum as I followed him. He fucked me the rest of the day. I don't know how many times, but in between he would either eat my pussy or I would play with his cock. It was intense and draining as the day wore on.

As Steve was leaving, I said, "Now that you've made me your little slut, you'll have to come back once in a while and take care of me."

"I plan on it," Steve said. With that, he slapped my sore ass and left.

I still see Steve once in a while. He'll stop by now and again and "checks the door handles." He either takes me right away or has me "inspect the door" with the handle removed. My husband made a comment the other day, "It's funny how stained and streaked our bedroom door is getting."

"What are these white streaks running down from the handle." I replied, "Maybe we should call that carpenter guy back to check them out." He said, "I'll call him in the morning." My pussy is wet just thinking about it.