The Carpet Cleaner

Story Info
Carpet cleaner plows sexy lonely lady! Story at 11.
2.4k words
4.2
21.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The carpet cleaner wearily strode to his last customer's door. He peered down at his work order.

"Mrs. Bachman. Hmrph." Probably another old saggy bitch, he mused, adjusting himself as he made his away towards the door. You see, the carpet cleaner wasn't exactly getting satisfied at home by Mrs. Carpet Cleaner, so he derived enjoyment from teasing lonely housewives whose husbands were far too occupied with office matters to tend to their bedroom duties. The carpet cleaner rang the doorbell. He peered around, jealous of the fancy house in which this particular family resided.

"One day..." He murmured to himself. The door creaked open, and behind it stood a vision of burning sexuality. He felt a stirring in his loins as he blatently stared at her curves. He stood speechless, fully intending to launch into his canned greeting of 'Hi, I'm Jake with Superior Carpet Cleaning, and I hear you have some carpet to clean', but he was stuck dumb by this particular housewife's stunning body and intoxicating eyes. His cock, however, was not. He felt a stirring, deep within his core.

"Well hello!" She eyed him up and down hungrily, and coyly said, "You're with Superior, correct?"

"Uh..uh...Yes!" He stammered, attempting to regain his composure. Normally, he was the object of desire for the lonely lass, but in this case, the tables were turned. He felt his cock throb, as if screaming at him to FUCK THIS WOMAN. Luckily, he regained his normal suave demeanor, and smoothly asked, "Well let's see the carpet then!"

"Come on in, are you are thirsty?" She asked as she strode into her foyer, almost deliberately showing off her smooth, creamy, long legs.

"No miss, thank you." He said, but he thought, 'I bet you're thirsty for a tall draught of carpet cleaner come!' She led him around the house aimlessly, showing him the kitchen, the dining room, and the family room, none of which were carpeted.

"Miss, I'm a carpet cleaner, I'm not equipped to clean hardwood. Can you the show me the carpet?"

"But of course!" She bubbled. "How rude of me! The carpet is in the bedroom!" She sauntered up the stairs. The carpet cleaner closely followed, catching a glimpse of sweet, innocent pink and white gingham panties. He had to forcefully will himself back from staring up her practical little sundress. "Here it is, she beamed, motioning to the floor of the hardwood bedroom, complete with a four-post bed and victorian looking dresser. He blinked a few times, almost spouting, 'there's not carpet in here!' but then, he realized her intent when he looked into her eyes and saw the simmering sexuality cooking there.

"Nah-ah-uh!" She said said tauntingly, waving her first finger in the air. She threw herself upon the luxurious bed, spread eagled, her practical sundress leaping back to give him a view of that which he desired.

"But miss..." He smirked as he slyly spouted. "There's no carpet in this room, only hardwood floor!"

"But there is carpet!" She nearly squeaked as she grasped the hem of her sundress and pulled it towards her chin. "And I assure you.." She purred, "There will be more hard- wood." Her lonliness and sexual frustration had become readily apparent. He could smell her sex wafting up from behind those dainty, innocent undergarments as she revealed them fully to him. He paused, unsure of his next action.

"Well? You're here to clean the carpet, correct?"

"Why, yes I am!" He growled, no longer holding back the primitive urges of his cock, which bulged, and strained the stitches that held together his work pants. He unbuttoned his pants to release the pressure a bit, his cock being far from normal sized, and his customer fell back upon the bed. "Well miss, you see...I don't know how many carpet cleaners you've had up here to clean, but we use bigger tools at Superior Carpet Cleaning." He unleashed his impossibly thick, ridiculously veined, curved carpet cleaning tool from his protesting work pants. She gasped, her eyes wide, but not nearly as wide as her guest's throbbing cock.

"My, my my!" She gasped lustily. "You aren't kidding! But before you put that on my rug, I would like to inspect it!"

"But of course miss! The customer is always right..." He rumbled as he offered his massive cock to her sweet, moist lips. She dropped to her knees, looking deep into the handsome carpet cleaner's eyes. His eyes reflected the intent of hers..A desperate, burning passion. She opened her mouth wide, wider than she thought she would ever would have to do, and slid his equipment across her hot tongue, into her waiting mouth. He rumbled his appro- val as his piece slid back and forth across her hot tongue. "I thought I was her to clean the carpet?" He asked in a teasing tone. She paused, still holding his cock, his destruct- ive force in her hand.

"I have to make sure the equipment is sound before I have you drag it across my carpet, don't I?" Her eyes sparked. The carpet cleaner could smell her sweet pussy from his standing position, her musk overwhelmed his sense of reason, it made his head swim. He wanted nothing more in his life than to be balls deep in that heavenly honey-pot.

"Lady..." He growled as he grabbed her hair, jerking her head back. "Not only do I have a gigantic carpet cleaning tool, but rest assured, I know how to use this big thing." She made a mild squeaking protest as he pulled her head back farther, his big calloused hand tightening it's grip on her silken raven hair. He threw her back violently upon the bed, his cock standing stiff in front of him like some mindless, muscular storm trooper. It was the biggest cock she'd ever seen. She was doubtful that it would even fit her in sweet little slit. He apparently sensed some of her apprehension, seeing her eyes grow wide at the size of his piece. "Aww..." He said in a mockingly sympathetic tone of voice. "You've never seen this this big of a carpet cleaning tool before!" He grabbed it at its base and rubbed its leviathan head onto her panty covered gash. It glanced her clit several times, she felt the hot wetness oozing out uncontrollably as her ripe pussy began to swell. She blushed uncontrollably. His eyebrows raised. "Well! These are very dirty carpets!"

"These carpets haven't been cleaned in quite a while..." She gasped, her breathing deep and heavy, her sexuality taking over her body, her breasts heaving rhythmically. "They are quite dirty!" She exhaled hotly, moving her body to grind her clit on his hot broad head.

"Well, miss, It's about time I get to work, don't you think?" He smiled.

"I do!" She said as she threw her hand around his thick muscular neck. It reminded her of the the neck of a horse, and the thing he was rubbing between her legs also reminded her of a certain horse appendage. He cracked a demonic smile as he ripped her panties off of her. The smell of her womanhood wafted up to his nose, inciting a hormone riot. His cock surged outward even further (he thought it impossible, but apparently it was). She begged him with her wide, doeish eyes, and he obliged. 'The customer is always right!' He thought as he lowered his masculine, stubble covered face to her soft, quaking cleft. A throaty moan escaped her lips as he dipped his warm tongue into her love. He lapped gently, from the top of her slit to her inviting moist hole. Her musk invaded his brain, told him to ravage her, to destroy her with his massive cock, but he held back. The carpet cleaner was going to give this particular customer her money's worth. His tongue danced, all the while, the happy customer crying out in ecstacy. Her well manicured hands grasped at his short, cropped hair, urging his face deeper into her taint. She quivered, and she came for the first time. It would not be the last.

Oh no, it wouldn't. He lapped gently as she descended from her orgasmic shudders. He pursed his lips and shook his head disappointedly.

"Well...This carpet is going to need a deep clean. A very deep clean." He said in a cocky manner, stretching back from her moistness. He rolled his head, and cracked his neck deliberately. She stared up into his deep eyes, he looking like Mars himself towering above her, a faint sheen of sweat blanketing his brow.

"Oh will they?" She asked in a wispy, inquisitve tone.

"They will." The carpet cleaner rumbled as he guided the biggest cock she had ever seen into her warmth. Despite its size, it slid inside easily. It was a nice fit for him, but if she were not as dripping wet as she was, it would have been quite painful. She felt the definitition between the head and the shaft of his brutal cock, and the outline of every vein as he delved deep, deeper than any man ever had into her pussy, but it was more than that. He drove his dire lance into the very core of her being. She couldn't breathe, it felt as if he was driving his hot manhood into her lungs, puncturing them, killing her with this monster that he normally kept caged behind a straining zipper. He shook his head, and pursed his thick lips once more.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk..." He said. "You've let your carpets get very dirty. You've gone far too long without a proper cleaning." He gyrated his hips expertly, and drove his rod directly into her sweet spot. She stiffened, and drew in air sharply, unable to even cry out or moan, the pleasure being so great. She was astounded as the accuracy of this carpet cleaner's cock. He tilted his head dramatically. "What's that? It seems we have a problem spot here. I'll have to scrub really hard to get his one out!" His growl ascended as the tempo of his thrusting picked up. With each thrust, she drew in another sharp gasp of air. "It's a tough spot!" He snarled as he threw her shapley legs over his work hardened shoulders. She marveled at how he had this giant, destructive tool, yet he wielded it as expertly as a master fencer would wield his blade. Nimble, yet as subtle as a battering ram, rubbing all the good spots in her quivering mound. She couldn't take it any more, his stong arms pinning her down, the musty sweet scent of his sweat as he worked his magic on her. His snarling pant, his strength, the essence of man, on top of her. She climaxed violently, harder than she had ever in her entire life. She bucked ferociously, vainly struggling to break free, but arms held her to the silken sheets, as solid as marble pillars while he continuously drove his cock into her guts, prolonging her orgasm even further. She screamed, a mix of pure pleasure with a fair dose of pain, he laughed.

Eventually, he thrust slower, as her orgasm wound down. Fine beads of sweat dotted her skin, her eyelids bobbing lazily, her breath labored. He slid his extra long tool out of her slowly. It glistened in the low light, completely soaked by her come. He looked hardly out of breath, and she felt as if she had just run a marathon. He stared hungrily at her firm breasts. The dimming light in the room reflected beautifully off the beads of sweat that had collected on her bosom. It reminded him of the sea at night, the way the moonlight kisses the waves. He couldn't resist. He lowered his to one round, succulent breast and languidly dragged his tongue across its surface. He gently smacked his lips, tasting the salty flavor of her sweat. He licked his lips deliberately, further savoring the taste. Although her pussy throbbed and ached, she wanted more.

"Delicious." He whispered, his sultry eyes foreshadowing her fate. She was ready for whatever cleaning method the handsome, strong technician may use next. He roughly rolled her over onto her belly. "Up. On your knees. NOW." The commanding tone of his voice left no room for arguement. She was his, and there was nothing she could do about it. She dutifully staightened her knees, and stuck her perfect rear into the air, her head buried in the mass of clean smelling sheets. The breeze from the open window tickled her naked skin as the rough hand of this brutish carpet cleaner spread her thickly swollen lips open to accept his girth...And accept it she did. He wasted no time in plunging his curved mass into her moist depths. He slid it in slowly, teasingly, all the way until it hit the back wall of her dripping love cove. "My turn, bitch!" He snarled as he grabbed a handful her hair and thrust rapidly..more rapid than she than ever imagined possible, all the way to the back of her softness, his hardness distending her, feeling as if it were tearing her apart. He growled rhythmically, she took this as pleasure. His impossible cock throbbed, pushing against the walls of her slick cunt even farther. Like an approaching storm, she felt his orgasm building. This turned her on immensely, and she felt her own orgasm surging forth. His cock jackhammered away, and the power of her own orgasm washed over her in a wave. She bit into a pillow to keep herself from howling like an alley cat. His cock pulsated once more, she felt his mighty cock muscles clench as he ripped it out of her. He whipped her around, and threw her, still quaking from her orgasm, onto the bed. He pumped his cock madly with his hand, and after a few moments, he spewed his hot seed forth. It covered her like napalm, hot gobs of it sticking to her skin. His head tilted back, staring with his eyes closed at the heavens. He shuddered a final time, fired one more gout of his hot come upon her creamy skin, then looked down at her with a crooked, devious smile.

"Thanks for the tip lady!" He chuckled as he rolled off the bed. He slipped his tight work pants and shirt back on, and gave her a sly wink and a wolfish smile. "Thank you for choosing Superior Carpet Cleaning, please...PLEASE have us back." She stood up from the bed, her lean body glistening with sweat and his hot, salty load. She touched the side of his handsome, stubbly face.

"I will. Don't you worry one bit, you've made yourself a repeat customer." She whispered. He kissed her wordlessly and deeply, then walked out to his work van and drove away.