The Casino

Story Info
They 'meat' friend for a weekend of fun.
3.9k words
4.25
66.2k
13
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story is about my wife and our mutual desire to allow her to have sex with other men. If this isn't your thing it's ok just move on to something you like. This is a site for sex stories and there are lots of them in all different categories. After all if you weren't looking for stories about sex why would you be reading this?

If you enjoy reading stories about MMF threesomes and moresomes then continue reading. I hope you enjoy! We did!!!

My wife Jolene and I were invited to go to an Indian Gaming Casino in Palm Springs with a close friend of ours who is spending some time in our area. Bob has been a friend of ours for many years; my wife and I have had several intimate nights with him. Jolene and Bob have always had a sexual spark between them and I have enjoyed watching them suck and fuck each other. My wife Jolene is 5'8" with womanly figure, long tan legs, 38D breasts, curves in all the right spots and a neatly trimmed pussy I love. Both Bob and I are at six foot and although Bob weighs in at about 230 lbs I have a couple more pounds on him at about 240.

The agreement was we would meet him at the roulette tables in the casino after we checked into the hotel that is part of the casino. He was visiting relatives not too far from Palm Springs and said he would drive down to meet us so we could gamble together before he flew back home. I was to call him once we were checked in and he would head down to join us and show us around the casino, as we had never been there. My wife and I had planned to spend the weekend in Palm Springs before heading home on Sunday night. Before leaving our home Jolene slipped into a short summer dress that fell about midway down her long tanned thighs and swayed when she walked. With each step you could almost catch a glimpse of her fine firm ass. Her beautiful chest was held loosely behind the buttoned up dress, her cleavage clearly visible as the top two buttons were left open. My wife's hard nipples pressed against the thin material creating an alluring sight.

We arrived late in the afternoon and checked into the hotel at the casino. After checking in and putting our clothes away we took a long shower together, enjoying each other's bodies and company. As we were making our way from the shower to the bed there was a knock on the door. Startled we each grabbed a towel as Jolene headed to the main room and I opened the door. Our friend was standing there with a big smile on his face, holding some flowers for my wife and a bottle of rum and some cokes for all of us. I welcomed him in and as my wife rose to greet him her towel barely covered her very fuckable pussy and was just long enough to cover my wife's supple breasts. After mixing some drinks we all made ourselves comfortable. Our friend sat on the sofa as I took a seat in the overstuffed chair near the window. Jolene sat on the bed facing both of us and while we visited my wife's legs crossed and uncrossed several times revealing her naked pussy to both our friend and me.

After two drinks we decided to get dressed for dinner as evening was quickly approaching. The two of us men watched as Jolene stood up and headed toward the bathroom, dropping her towel just as she entered the bathroom giving us just a glimpse of her fine ass. I slipped on a pair of shorts and a nice shirt and joined Jolene in the bathroom where she was putting on her make up and brushing her hair. As I came up behind my wife's naked body I slipped my hands around her and as I was kissing her neck, the right side of course, I began fondling her breasts. Jolene's response was to lean back into me and spread her legs slightly so I could slip one finger in her very wet pussy. A few minutes of this was almost too much and I backed away at Jolene's request to retrieve her a pair of panties, a skirt and a blouse.

Jolene had brought some sexy clothes and as I handed her a short wraparound skirt, a bra and a blouse she asked where her panties were. I smiled as I asked my wife not to wear any panties tonight and with a nasty grin she blew me a kiss. I joined our friend in the main room as Jolene finished getting dressed. We were both blown away when Jolene exited the bathroom in her short skirt, high heels and tight fitting blouse. My wife's lacey bra accentuated her fine breasts and the blouse was open just enough to give anyone a clear view of her cleavage. As my wife walked toward us her wraparound skirt opened just enough to give us a glimpse of her tanned thighs. Sitting on the edge of the desk to load her purse my wife's skirt opened slightly revealing her legs almost up to her naked pussy. We had one more quick drink while our friend and I took in my wife's beautiful body and sexy pose.

We decided to eat in the dining room of the casino and while taking the elevator down to the first floor my wife asked if the two of us men were ready for a lucky night. This made us all laugh as I said I hope we all get lucky tonight. Our friend was smiling and mentioned he hoped he would get lucky as well as he took in my wife's beautiful breasts barely covered by her blouse. Just before the door opened Jolene gave us each a kiss and said it was for a lucky night for all of us. The people waiting on the first floor kind of chuckled as we exited because my wife's lipstick was on each of our cheeks. Jolene held both of our hands as we made our way to the dining room and to the booth selected by the headwaiter. As Jolene slid in the leather booth her skirt came open allowing the headwaiter, our friend and me a casual glimpse at her tanned thighs and neatly trimmed pussy. Our friend and I slid in on either side of my wife as we bid the headwaiter good evening. As he walked away we all had a charged laugh at what had just happened. Sitting next to Jolene in the booth I had a clear view of my wife's fine legs and I am sure Bob did also as I caught him many times looking down at them.

As we ate the conversation was light and fun, filled with old memories and just a hint of sexual tension. A couple of times Jolene mentioned that she was feeling lucky and wanted to share that feeling with us. As we talked I noticed occasionally that her hand was resting on our friend's thigh as she was talking directly to him. The thought of her hand feeling his cock made mine stand at attention. I enjoy watching my wife with other men both socially and also in the bedroom and this suited me just fine. About half way through dinner Jolene mentioned she had to go to the ladies' room and Bob immediately moved out of the booth and took her hand to help her out. Although I could not see it I am sure he caught a very nice look at my wife's beautiful pussy as she slid out of the booth. On her return there was one more button undone on her blouse that allowed both our friend and the waiter as well as myself more viewing pleasure of Jolene's chest.

After finishing dinner we decided to hit the gaming room and do some gambling. We were having a great time gambling, joking and watching Jolene's fine legs move about the room. As we played Craps my wife's breasts several times just about jumped out of her bra when she rolled the dice down the length of the table. Everyone at the table was enjoying the action and the show at our end of the table. After shooting craps for a while I sat down at a Blackjack table with Jolene while our friend went to play slots. After a couple of hands my wife mentioned she would like to play slots and scooped up her money and disappeared into the casino in search of Bob and the slot machines. I continued to play Blackjack and was doing pretty well and as I watched my wife walk away her hips were swaying seductively back and forth under her short skirt.

About an hour later I left the Blackjack table deciding to join my wife and our friend at the slot machines. I made several trips around the casino but was not able to find either of them. My mind began wandering to Bob and my wife being gone at the same time and whether they both were getting lucky or not. I sat down at a slot machine where I could see the lobby of the hotel and began dropping coins as I watched people walking around the casino. In about 20 minutes I noticed my wife as she left the lobby of the hotel headed toward the casino. Jolene was alone and instead of her short skirt and blouse she was wearing a pair of tight shorts and a man's shirt tied at her midriff. Jolene looked totally sexy as she made her way across the floor still wearing her high heels accentuating her long tanned legs. As my wife got closer I noticed the shirt she had on was our friend's and watching her breasts move I could tell she did not have a bra on now. When she was just about at my side I could clearly see the outline of her nipples through the thin light colored material of our friend's shirt and her nipples were very erect, pushing out against the thin material. Scanning her body my eyes came to rest on her pussy being tightly pressed against by the thin material of her shorts.

As my wife joined me at the slot machine she pulled me close and we had a long deep passionate kiss. Jolene's hands were roving my chest and mine were pulling her close to me as I held her tight ass in my hands. When we broke the kiss my wife smiled that sexy smile of hers and asked me to follow her to our room as she had something for me. We left the casino and headed for the elevators arm in arm as my wife turned men's heads with her provocative outfit. When we entered the elevator there were two young men about mid-twenties in the back of the elevator and they were very pleased with my wife's outfit as the door shut. As the elevator started moving I asked my wife where she had been, as I explained I could not find her earlier. Jolene moved right up next to me, sliding her hand down the front of my pants and in a lusty voice she said, "I have been a very naughty wife!" just loud enough for the two young men to hear.

With the two young men craning their necks to hear and trying not to stare directly at my wife's tight ass and barely covered breasts she continued, "I met a friend in the casino and asked him if he was feeling lucky!" Knowing the young men were tuned in I asked her how lucky our friend was as I slid one hand behind her and cupped her ass in my hand. My wife's leg wrapped around mine as she told me "Our friend got very lucky, in fact I think he won the jackpot!" just as she slid her tongue in my waiting mouth. The elevator was mirrored and I could see the two men watching our every move as we continued kissing. The elevator stopped at a random floor and the doors opened but there was nobody there. We had broken our kiss when the doors opened and my wife had turned so her back was to me and was pressed tightly to my body. Jolene was standing in front of me facing the mirrored doors of the elevator.

As the elevator doors closed again Jolene took my hands from around her waist and moved them up to her chest holding them tight against her supple tits. In the mirror we could see the two young men looking at each other then at us. Knowing our floor was coming up soon my wife moved her hands away from her chest and in doing this untied the shirt and spread the shirt wide enough to reveal her luscious breasts. As this was happening my wife asked me rather lustily "Are you feeling lucky dear?" At this point I began massaging her breasts and rolling her nipples in my fingers as I kissed her neck. The doors opened on our floor and we left two horny young men in the elevator wondering what was happening.

When we got to our room my wife's shirt was just about completely off and just before we entered she looked at me and asked if I was ready for a surprise. I told her whatever the surprise was I was ready for it. Walking into the main room I could see the bed was completely in shambles as if someone had a wrestling match on it. I could hear the shower running but was totally consumed by Jolene's seductive nature. As she peeled her shirt completely off and squirmed out of her tight shorts I noticed she had on a pretty white G-string. The G-string was coming off as my wife lay on the messed up bed and spread her legs to me. Looking down to her beautiful pussy I could see cum leaking from her neatly trimmed pussy lips while she was motioning me with her finger to join her on the bed.

In an instant I was undressed and crawling between my wife's legs as she started telling me how she had come to this condition. I licked and sucked her well-fucked pussy as my wife told me that when she met up with our friend he asked her if she was ready to get lucky. Jolene asked Bob what he had in mind and he said a toss of a quarter, heads she gave him head, tails and he would give her head. The quarter went up and it landed on heads. Within seconds he had taken my wife by the hand and headed to the elevator on the way to our room. I was rolling my wife's nipples in my fingers as I continued eating her pussy while she described undressing in front of our friend and then moving to her knees to take his cock out of his pants. I listened as she described sucking his cock while he undressed. As I slid a finger in my wife's pussy she told me how he had pulled her up to him and kissed her while moving toward the bed. Once on the bed Bob had licked her pussy just as I was doing now. After Jolene's initial orgasm our friend asked to take her doggie style so he could watch himself fuck her in front of the mirror. My wife told me how erotic it knowing I was downstairs while she was upstairs fucking our friend Bob.

About this time my cock was so hard I was about to explode and I turned my wife over so she could again get in the doggie position. I had a lovely view of her freshly fucked pussy, her lips swollen with sex and her fine ass poised in front of me. My cock wasted no time in plunging into her wet pussy as my wife was telling me to grab her by the hips while fucking her harder. I watched my wife's breasts swaying under her in the mirror as she described our friend fucking her hard and pulling on her hips with each of his thrusts. With one hand on my wife's hip and the other moving to her hard nipples we began our fucking in earnest, topped of by a very powerful orgasm as I pumped my cum into Jolene's wet pussy. I continued sliding my cock in and out of my wife's slick pussy, as it seemed my cock would not relax or subside. Jolene continued to purr softly as I worked my cock in and out of her cum filled pussy.

As we started to slow down and relax I looked up to see our friend standing to the side of us with his hard cock in his hand. Jolene lay face down on the bed with her legs spread slightly, a puddle of cum forming on the bed just under her pussy. Bob made his way over the bed and offered my wife his hard cock. As my nasty, sexy, sluttish wife lay on the bed with cum oozing from her pussy she took our friends cock in her mouth and began licking his shaft up and down. I watched as Jolene's mouth engulfed Bob's cock and her cheeks go concave as she began sucking our friend's hard on. My wife was pumping Bob's cock with one hand as she slurped his dick in and out of her mouth. Bob grasped my wife by the hair with both hands as he erupted into her mouth sending his cum down her throat and oozing from her lips. Jolene tried to lick his cock clean and also lick her lips clean as she rolled over on her back. I was on my knees looking down at my beautiful wife, her cum soaked pussy and her face partially covered with Bob's cum. Jolene had a well fucked glow about her and a smile on her face.

My wife rolled off the bed and headed toward the bathroom to take a shower and clean up. Bob and I sat naked on the sofa with a drink and toasted our good luck for the evening. I asked Bob how he had enjoyed being alone with my wife and he went on to explain the hour or so they spent together. Our friend explained that after they undressed and before having sex they laid together and kissed for about a half an hour which really turned them both on. Bob continued as he told me how he had slid his cock into my wife and had to hold back because he was about to cum instantly. They kissed again for a while after their fuck session before Jolene left to find me. As Bob was finishing his story my wife came from the bathroom and agreed she too enjoyed kissing our friend. I suggested she show me how much she enjoyed it as she crossed the floor and dropped her towel.

Jolene asked me to mix her a drink as she sat sideways on Bob's naked lap. I returned with her drink to find my wife and our good friend locked in a passionate embrace. Jolene was running her hand over Bob's chest as their mouths were locked together. Bob for his part had one hand lightly fingering her pussy while he held her closely with his other large hand. I watched as occasionally their tongues snaked into each other's mouths. Bob's free hand was moving between my wife's pussy and her hard nipples. My cock was growing again watching my nasty wife sitting naked on our friend's lap kissing and fondling. Bob's fingers were probing my wife's pussy as I heard Jolene start breathing hard and gasping in an orgasm. I sat stroking my cock as I watched Bob's finger continue slowly moving in and out of my wife's slick pussy, coated with her cum. My cock was hard in my hand as Jolene stood and spread her legs standing in front of Bob. I could see between her spread legs that Bob was hard again, his cock standing tall.

I watched as my beautiful wife lowered her pussy down onto our friend's cock, almost sitting on him as his shaft disappeared into her hot box. Jolene was facing me and smiling as Bob began fucking her. I watched my wife's hands move to her breasts and begin pulling on her own nipples as our friend held her by the waist meeting each of her movements with his own. I stood and walked across the room jacking myself off as I continued to watch Bob's cock slide in and out of my wife's pussy. As I stood in front of Jolene I began shooting my cum on her chest and nipples, watching her fingers slide the creamy load over her chest. Bob was in a slow motion movement as he too began cumming in my wife's pussy. As I stood in front of Jolene I could see Bob's cum leaking from her and sliding down his still hard cock. Jolene was tossing her head slowly back and forth as she slowed down and settled on Bob's now softening cock.

As Jolene separated from our friend her pussy was oozing cum and she had cum all over her chest. My wife smiled at me and taking my soft cock in her hand led me to the bed where she told me to lick her pussy clean. As I was sucking her clit and running my tongue over her pussy she was telling me how much she loved fucking and how much she enjoyed fucking our friend Bob. As Jolene began cumming again I sucked her clit into my hungry mouth and held her ass cheeks as she lifted herself from the bed. When my wife finally stopped squirming I got up and headed to the bathroom to collect some washcloths to clean her and me up. As I went to the bathroom and returned I saw that Bob was sitting in a chair he had turned and was watching me lick his cum from my wife's pussy.

It was late and as I cleaned my wife up she asked Bob to come lay with us in bed. Jolene and I kissed a little while before my wife turned and kissed Bob good night. I fell asleep with my wife's hand resting on my cock not knowing what her hand was doing with Bob's cock. The next morning I woke alone in bed naked, the covers pulled down to the floor. As I rose from bed I could see Bob sitting in a chair facing the open window looking out. As I approached from behind I saw my wife's beautiful head in my friend's lap, sucking voraciously on his hard cock. I stood and watched my wife's lips engulf Bob's shaft and then raised to circle the head of his cock with her tongue. Watching Jolene pump our friend's cock and then lick it's length made my cock hard. I knew this was going to be a great day!