The Casting Couch Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled as he thought about the phone calls he'd been receiving all week from his friends. Anyone who'd fucked Allison wanted to know when they could have another shot at that married white pussy. Even Kent had called Jeff wanting her details, and that was one fucker who'd had thousands of women. It seemed he was hooked on Allison as much as Jeff was and wanted a shot at her ass this time. Jeff had put them all off though, but he was really considering pimping the bitch on the side. The money she'd earned him from the porn flick had paid for his fiance's engagement ring and would help pay for their honeymoon. Allison's sweet cunt was pure gold, he'd decided, and best of all, he owned it.

He was just about to leave and make a stop by her house for another quick fuck when the phone rang again.

"Hey, Jeff. Bet you'll never guess who this is."

"Lisa! Where the hell have you been?" All his attempts to find her had been unsuccessful. He'd been about to resign himself to only having Allison in his bed and quite frankly was delighted to know he might have another chance at Lisa too. Especially since his fiancé was out of town for a few days.

"You shit...my boyfriend was pissed when I got home after that damn party you threw. I got kicked out and had to go stay with someone for a while. But now I'm back, and I got your tape. I only have one question...what the hell do you want? I can't let anyone see that tape, Jeff."

Jeff chuckled evilly. "You know what I want. I want some more of that sweet pussy. But this time I want you sober and enjoying it...not that I think you didn't enjoy it last time," he added cruelly.

"You fucker," she swore. "All right, fine. What choice do I have? When are we supposed to do this then?"

"So eager already?" he taunted. "All right, baby. Here's the game plan. Tonight...you can come to my class and we'll seal the deal afterwards. Sound good?"

There was a slight pause, and then she said, "I was hoping we could do this at my place. I don't want to risk anyone finding out about it at the theater. Besides, you're whacked if you think I'm coming to your class again."

"You got a new place already?" he thought about it. "OK. Give me the address." She did, and he said, "All right, I'll stop by tonight after my class. Why don't you put on something sexy for me while you wait. Oh yeah, and make sure Allison is there too." He blew her a kiss and then laughed when she let out a string of swear words.

He disconnected the call, feeling like the king of the world.

***

"Everything is set up then," Lisa concluded, checking out the apartment one last time.

Her friend was out of town for a couple of weeks, so Lisa was housesitting until she found another place to live. She'd figured the apartment would be perfect for their plan. Her friend, Rick, was a real playboy, a musician with loads of money and kinky too, which meant she would have everything she needed at her disposal. Rick was also loyal and still half in love with Lisa after a brief fling a few years ago.

Across the room, Allison worked the controls on the hidden cameras and zoomed in on the most likely places Lisa and Jeff would do it. She had been surprised when Lisa had showed this apartment to her--aparrently this Rick person was into kink and had hidden cameras already set up in his bedroom, bathroom and living room, and then had a private screening room that monitored the action. The equipment wasn't your typical home video equipment either. Lisa had said Rick had once dabbled in independent film making before becomming a musician, and these cameras were top of the line, high quality. Good, Allison thought. She'd checked and every possible angle was covered, and the picture was as clear as a bell. By the end of the day, there would be no doubt that Jeff was fucking other women when they confronted his fiancé with the video they were about to make.

"How do I look?" Lisa demanded, striking a pose. She was dressed like a slut, in the sexiest white lingerie she'd been able to find. A see-through lace bra and panty set was nothing next to the stockings and high heels she wore. But the real shock was seeing Lisa wearing the dark wig and sexy white eyemask. She looked eerily like Allison had in her costume for the porn movie.

Allison's eyes were wide as she considered her friend. "Uh, you look great. But are you sure about this? Are you sure you wanna do this?"

Lisa was positive. She secretly wanted Jeff's big, black cock again and didn't mind the opportunity to exact some revenge at the same time. But she told her friend, "Trust me, I'm fine. After today you won't have to worry about Jeff. Neither of us will."

Allison breathed a sigh of relief and glanced at her watch. "I hope he gets here soon. I've got to be at the party in a little over an hour." Her new boss had invited her to a company party tonight as a favor to keep his wife company while he networked. Allison was looking forward to going to a big, Hollywood party and possibly mingling with some big stars. She wished Jeff would hurry so she could explain she couldn't stay.

It wasn't too much longer when the doorbell rang.

Jeff's eyes about popped out of his head when Lisa opened the door and leaned against the doorjamb while he took in his fill of her. Holy shit! His eyes went straight to her tits, pushed up high in a sexy white bra before traveling down her bare midriff to the brief bit of lace covering her sweet pussy. He felt himself get hard just looking at her.

"Well?" she asked, sounding pissed off. "Is this sexy enough for you?"

He remembered his offhand comment about her wearing something sexy while she waited on him and smiled. He hadn't expected her to actually do it. When he looked at her to make some smart ass comment in return, he got something of a shock, seeing her wearing a similar getup to what Allison had used while making the movie. The mask, the wig..."What the fuck?"

She shrugged. "Come on in." She moved over to the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine, waiting for him to follow. Jeff was checking out the expensive penthouse when he spotted Allison, sitting nervously on the sofa, looking as fine as he'd ever seen her. Shit. She was dressed to impress in a sexy red slip dress, her lips painted red, and her hair curled and falling past her shoulders. Damn, he was already hard just looking at these two sexy bitches.

As he walked over to join Allison, Lisa was explaining the outfit she wore, "Allison told me about the movie she made and what she wore for it. I figured you would get a thrill if I dressed like that too." It was weak, Lisa knew, but she figured Jeff wouldn't pry too hard into the explanation. As long as he didn't realize she didn't want her face to be recognizable on the video, she didn't care what he believed. Moving to join them, she handed him a glass of wine, and added, "Besides, I'm up for a role and I thought I'd use this opportunity to practice for it. I figured you wouldn't care, being the pervert that you are."

Jeff considered her and figured he didn't mind the mask and wig. It was sort of exciting. It reminded him of Allison getting fucked hard by Kent and how much he'd wished he could fuck her too that day. Here was his chance, in a weird, kinky sort of way.

"That's cool. What's the role you're up for that you need a mask like that?"

She'd made up a lie with Allison's help and told him, "It's a TV show about a group of female super heroes. Sort of The X-Men meets Wonder Woman. What do you think?" she asked and struck a pose.

He smiled. "It's doable. Very doable," he stressed, and without any more preamble reached for his belt buckle. "Now why don't you get over here and do me, Wonder Woman?"

Lisa watched him undo his pants and decided she'd better get the show on the road. After all, the videos were recording already. But Allison should have been long gone by now...

Looking panicked, Allison sprang to her feet. "I have to go! I have a party I have to be at for work. I just wanted to stay and tell you myself in case you didn't believe Lisa...hey!" she gasped when he grabbed her wrist, refusing to let her get more than a few feet away.

"Hold on, sweetcheeks," he said, automatically pulling her to him and guiding her hand to his zipper. "What's the rush? Surely you can spend a little time with us before you have to leave. Besides, haven't you ever heard of being fashionably late? It's all the rage in Hollywood."

"I--uh," Allison shot an anxious look toward Lisa, who also looked uncomfortable with the way things were shaping up. Jeff's hand over hers was slowly guiding her fingers to lower his zipper, even as his other hand groped for her breast beneath the silky material of her dress.

"It's for work, Jeff," Lisa rushed to defend. "If she shows up late, she could lose her job."

"Relax, I promise I won't make a mess," Jeff drawled with a smile, looking the two women over as if trying to decide which morsel to enjoy first. Slowly, he sat on the sofa, leaving his cock standing out of his loosened pants, and told Allison, "Come here, baby." With a tug, she landed on top of him, her knees finding the edge of the sofa on either side of his. "Lisa, get on your knees and suck this black cock."

Before Allison could react and remove herself from his lap, Jeff had tugged the straps of her dress over her shoulders, baring her naked breasts to his gaze. Grabbing her by the waist, he tugged her forward, latching onto one breast with lips that were eager to devour her milky white flesh. "Oh my--uhhhh!" she moaned at the unexpected assault on her senses.

Lisa realized things were quickly getting out of their control. Allison's face would be clearly recognizable on the video--Lisa figured they'd just have to edit out certain parts--and Jeff seemed in no hurry to let her leave. He was a sick bastard if he thought he could manipulate them into a quick threesome before she did leave, but what could they do..?

When he realized Lisa had made no move to participate, he pulled back long enough to warn her in a threatening tone, "On your knees..."

Lisa figured she didn't have much choice. With a resigned sigh, she lowered herself to her knees in front of his spread legs and reached for the long, black cock resting against his stomach, between Allison's spread thighs. Grabbing it with both hands, Lisa pulled it toward her mouth, telling herself the sooner she got him off, the sooner he might let Allison go.

She'd only been sucking him for a few minutes, long enough to get him as hard as a rock, when he said, "Ah, yeah, that's good, baby. Do me a favor and move Allison's panties out of the way, will ya?"

Allison gasped and began squirming, and Lisa didn't know what the hell to do. Without thinking, she reached up and helped Jeff push and tug Allison's brief bikini bottoms until they were halfway down her thighs. "Thanks, baby," Jeff said, then shocked Lisa even more by saying, "Now why don't you get that pussy nice and ready for my big cock with that sweet tongue of yours."

That was it! Allison had every intention of jumping off of his lap and leaving, with or without his permission, but his hands gripped her hips even harder and pulled her so close to his front that she was helpless to move. Then Jeff's thick lips were on hers, his tongue pushing past her lips and tangling with her own, leaving her momentarily bewildered. One of Jeff's hands slid down Allison's delicious backside and held tight to the back of her thigh, keeping her spread open and pressed tight to his front.


Lisa had never gone down on a woman before, and she sure as hell wasn't a lesbian, but she knew what Jeff wanted. She was trying to think of a way to distract him from the idea--maybe if she sucked his cock again?--when his hand left Allison's thigh to grab hold of Lisa's hair, tugging her forward. Before she knew what she was doing, her nose was pressed hard against the damp folds of Allison's pussy. She gasped, and the movement caused her lips and hot breath to brush against Allison's engorged clit. Oh, god, Lisa thought, detecting a new taste on the tip of her tongue. She licked her lips and considered the difference between pussy juice and cum, wondering what she could do to get them out of this one. Nothing, she realized, suddenly defeated and yet curiously aroused. They were screwed, she thought, deciding to go ahead and try it and see what happened. Slowly, she darted out her tongue and started licking up and down Allison's exposed slit.

"Ohhhhhh myyyyy godddd!" Allison screamed, tearing her lips from Jeff's, coming hard beneath the taboo feel of her friend's tongue on her slit. She couldn't believe another woman was...Oh god! This wasn't right. This was soooo not right, she told herself, squirming as Lisa's tongue teased her clit with tiny nibbles. But oh lord, it felt sooooo good!

Jeff was also squirming, hard to the point of pain. He reached around and grabbed for his throbbing cock between Allison's thighs, trying to guide it to her honeypot. Pulling back, Lisa watched in drugged fascination as his massive cock grew even bigger. Something primitive overcame her, and almost in a trance, she found her hand reaching out to help push Allison's dress up out of the way and aim the rigid, black pole straight at Allison's hole. She continued to watch in awe as Allison's pussy lips spread out and swallowed Jeff's black cock whole. She'd never seen anything like it in her life.

Allison felt Jeff's cock enter her and cried out, still squirming, wiggling her hips, and trying to dislodge him all at once. Instead, her movements had the opposite effect, sending bolts of pleasure shooting up her loins and through her tummy while easing his entrance into her body. She heard herself moaning, even as Jeff tried to thrust his tongue down her throat again. With one shove, he slid all the way inside her warm sheath, groaning in sweet pleasure as his cockhead poked against her cervix. Slowly, he pumped his hips up into hers, leaning forward to take one pouty nipple between his thick lips. He ran his tongue around the tip and sucked on it as he picked up speed pumping his black meat in her white pussy. All too soon, he felt himself grow bigger and jerk and throb, and warned Lisa, "Get ready, baby. We don't want Allison to have a mess between her legs, so your mouth is gonna have to take this load for her."

Allison threw her head back and cried out when Lisa's lips and tongue sought the spot where she and Jeff were joined. Jeff, too, cried out at the unexpected pleasure, and barely managed to pull out in time for Lisa to swallow his cock. Lisa took him deep even as he began to spew his hot seed into her mouth. He bucked his hips up, fucking her face as she managed to swallow his cum without spilling a drop.

"Mmmm, mmmm, yeah, baby, suck that cock," he moaned as she swallowed it all. Allison was draped across his front, drained, and stunned more than anything he suspected. Slowly, he pushed her away from him and said, "OK, you can go now. We'll just plan for you to return the favor to Lisa next time."

"But I--I...oh god," she moaned and quickly fixed her clothing. Grabbing her purse, she rushed out of the apartment, unable to look her friend in the face.

Lisa heard the door slam behind her friend and felt all color drain from her face. She couldn't believe what she'd done. Worse, she couldn't believe she'd liked it. She couldn't help but wonder if it would feel good if Allison ate her out too. Dammit, what was Jeff turning them into? She wasn't a lesbian. She would never..!

Jumping to her feet, Lisa decided she needed a drink. Something hard and heavy, something that could chase such thoughts from her mind. Jeff watched her get up and walk away toward the kitchen and told her, "I've got to piss. Where's the bathroom, baby?"

"Over there," she told him, downing a shot of whiskey in one gulp. She fixed herself another one, then another, as Jeff disappeared from the room. When he returned, she was beginning to feel no pain. She turned and stared at him, surprised to see he was fully dressed again. This time she poured herself a fresh glass of wine and drank from it. Jeff watched her, realizing she was getting herself drunk. Good. He liked a pliant woman.

He took a minute to glance over the place, wondering how she'd managed to find such an expensive place on such short notice. Hell, she was probably shacking up with some poor, unsuspecting fool again, he figured. "Nice place you got here," he said sociably. Then shrugging, he turned and smiled at her. "Now why don't you stop fucking around and show me the bedroom?"

"Bedroom?" she repeated, looking dazed.

"Yeah, you know--the bedroom? The place people usually fuck?" he taunted, and with a gloating smile moved his hands to undo his pants again. Hell, he should have undressed in bathroom, he realized.

"Fuck?" Lisa repeated, both looking and sounding drugged. Then it began to sink in. She remembered the video cameras and why she was doing this. Showtime! she thought somewhat sarcastically and studied Jeff as he unsnapped his jeans.

With a sexy swagger befitting of any super vixen, Lisa lowered her glass of wine and strutted over to Jeff. Gripping his hands, she pushed them aside and slowly lowered his zipper the rest of the way herself. Keeping her eyes on his, she slid her hand down inside his briefs until they found the hard steel of his manhood. Lovingly, she cupped his balls, then stroked his cock, saying, "Well, well, you're already hard again? Hmm, well you've got me where you want me.. Is this what you want me to do?"

"More," he said simply, then groaned when her fingers found his sack again and gently squeezed it. "More?" she repeated, smiling sexily, knowing she both literally and figuratively had him by the balls. "You mean like this?"

Lisa slowly tugged him forward by his cock, again guiding him over to the sofa facing one of the secret cameras. Pushing him backward onto the cushions, she lowered herself to her knees between his legs. "Bet I can make you cum faster than a speeding bullet this time," she taunted seductively, working his pants over his hips to give her more freedom to work.

"Now, now," he chided, lifting his hips to help her get rid of his pants. "You must have a short-term memory, sweetheart. I've got incredible staying power, or don't you remember how long and hard I fucked you?"

"Oh, yes, I remember." With a secret smile, thinking of the payback she would soon get, Lisa slid her fingers around the thickness of Jeff's cock and pulled it away from his stomach. She lowered her lips and licked around the helmet head, not taking her eyes off of his. "And I'm remembering when Allison was here. I remember how good this cock felt in my mouth just before you slid it in her pussy."

Jeff groaned when Lisa's wet lips slid around his cock, sucking him into her mouth again. She licked her tongue along the length, then swallowed it and began bobbing her head up and down on it, sliding her tongue and lips along the velvet pole.

Jeff leaned back against the cushions and moaned, loving the feel of her blowing him. Allison was a good cocksucker; hell, so was Tanya, his fiancé. But Lisa was something else altogether. This bitch was probably born with a cock in her mouth.

Her mouth opened wide and enveloped his large cock head, then she started moving it in and out of her mouth. She pumped its shaft with her hand as she licked its tip with her tongue and lips. Slowly, oh so slowly, she removed her hand and pressed her face to the very root, letting it slide all the way down her throat. Then she reached up and held onto his hips and fucked her lovely face back and forth onto the rigid pole.

She brought him to the brink in no time and he bucked his hips up when she worked him close to orgasm. His whole cock was in her mouth and down her throat and he thought he'd died and gone to heaven. But just before he was about to shoot his load, she pulled back and asked, "Like that?"