The Cat Easton Legend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were ready I started the outboard and helped her get up on the tower, then I climbed up and we were off. We idled slowly out into Biscayne Bay before I shoved the throttle forward and the boat jumped up and skimmed along the surface of the bay. We ran down to the tip of Key Biscayne and the old Cape Florida Lighthouse, then turned south for the flat on the east end of 'Stiltsville'. 'Stiltsville' was named for a scattered community of houses built on pilings or stilts on the shallow sand flats between deep water channels.

Catherine could not believe how much better we could see from the short tower. I shut the outboard off and tilted it up out of the water. We stood on the tower, it was a close but comfortable fit for the two of us. I used the thrusters to move us silently up on the flat. The water was clear but the sun was too low for good visibility. I anchored us using the power pole (a mechanical pole, mounted on the stern, that was extended back and down into the sand and marl to anchor the boat in shallow water.). I put my arms around Catherine and she held me tightly. I pointed out a lone bonefish. As the tide came in, more and more fish moved up on the flat. We saw a group of about ten very large bonefish. I remarked that this would be a good flat. Cat reminded me that the tournament was still two days away and that the tide would be two hours later then.

I said I figured the flat would be good at about ten o'clock the first day of the tournament and that the sun would be almost too high the next day after that. I retracted the power pole and used the thrusters to get back to the deeper water. We checked some nearby flats. We ran south to Soldiers Key and checked the flats there, we went on to Sands Key and Elliot Key and checked a number of flats in those areas. They were shallower flats and we saw a number of fish just starting to move up on them. We spent the morning scouting flats. I asked if she wanted to fish any of them and she said she was having a great time watching the fish while cuddling with me on the tower. I put the power pole down on a nice flat and helped her get down from the tower. The sun was getting pretty hot so I pulled off my light jacket and my long pants. Cat grinned and quickly stripped down to tiny little white shorts and a halter-top. Her body was gorgeous, every bit as good as I thought it was.

I got out a beach umbrella and locked the pole in a special socket on the stern deck. It was pleasant in the shade and we got out the cooler Catherine had packed. She had several bottles of lemonade and a couple of Bud Lite Beers. She opened a lemonade and took a drink, she handed the bottle to me. I took a drink and grinned, "That really hits the spot." She had snacks but I wasn't hungry.

Cat smiled and reached over and ran her hand over my belly. Shivers ran down my spine. She looked at me then pulled up my tee shirt. "Damn! Now that is what I call a six-pack. You are in terrific shape. You must work out a lot."

"No, not really, I box, do some martial arts and I really love to swim or run if I can find the time."

"What do you do for a living?"

"I am an information broker; I provide facts for several agencies, private firms, and news services."

"Ooooo! That sounds a bit spooky. Can I ask more questions?"

I chuckled, "You can ask anything you want. If I answer some questions I will either have to kill you, or kiss you."

"Forget the kill ones, just answer the kiss questions please, lots of them." We leaned towards each other behind the umbrella pole and kissed. My hands caressed the smooth warm skin of her back. Her hands were under my shirt moving over my back.

I looked at her, "I have a couple of questions; do you own the Cloud #9, and who IS Brad Barker?"

She smiled, "You are very perceptive, yes I own it, I bought it several years ago. Brad is the brother of a lady my Dad dates, he is also a professional cage fighter. They call him 'Bad, Bad, Beastly Brad'."

I heard a rumble to the north. I looked up and saw a large thunderstorm moving in off the Atlantic, the afternoon thunder- storms were early. I turned up the volume on the radio, then picked up the microphone and said, "Ranger, this is Scotty, over."

"Go ahead Scotty, Ranger reads you loud and clear. Over."

"Ranger, we are anchored a half mile west of Caesar's Creek."

"Scotty, Ranger is not painting you on the radar. Over."

"Roger, Ranger, how does that storm look on the radar? Over."

"Scotty, It looks like a line of squalls moving in. I don't think you can make it back without getting pretty damned wet. You should be OK where you are for a while, or we can meet you in the Intracoastal in about an hour."

"Ranger, this is Scott, the last sounds good. We will stay well clear of the weather and cruise slowly north until we see you."

"Roger, Boss, we will have a nice lunch for two when we meet you. Over."

"That sounds good Jack, get moving."

"Aye aye, Sir! We have the engines started and have all the lines singled up and the spring lines are coming in now. We will be under way in a minute, Ranger out."

I looked down to see Cat watching me, "Isn't that the big boat we were on this morning?"

"Yes. I knew there was a chance this could happen from the forecast. I am going to run north for 15 or 20 minutes to where that big white sand area is and we can take a dip while we wait?"

"Oh! Scotty, I would love that, I have a suit in my bag." She dug her bag out of the locker where it was stowed. "Turn your back while I change."

I turned around and looked the other way.

"OK, I am finished, you can look now."

I turned around. OH MY GOD!!! She was wearing the proverbial 'tiny weenie, yellow, polka dot, bikini'. Three little triangles of yellow fabric, with red polka dots, were painted on her lovely body in strategic places.

"Do you like it?" She turned around slowly. Then walked to me and stopped in front of me. The bottom was a thong, the back of which was not visible except for a waist band and a tiny triangle where the thong attached to the band, then it disappeared between her ass cheeks. She smiled and said, "Well?"

"Well I, ah, er, um, ah! Damn, Girl, you leave me speechless. Now what am I going to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"I have a white nylon Speedo on under my shorts. I like it because it dries almost instantly, but it won't cover me now."

"Oh yeah! I see your problem, I won't look while you straighten it out." She giggled, "I guess being straight IS the problem, isn't it?"

"OK." I dropped my shorts and pulled the Speedo down some and adjusted my cock. I glanced up, and she was watching me. She was smiling from ear to ear.

"Scotty, you are beautiful, you do not have a thing to be ashamed of." She giggled, "I didn't mean that, but it is true. God, you are cute when you blush." We put our clothes in her big bag and ran the skiff over to the large white sand area. The crystal clear water was only about four feet deep and the current there was negligible. I anchored us with the power pole.

I turned and saw her dive into the water. I was right behind her. When my head broke water she was right in front of me. She wrapped her arms and legs around me. Her lips found mine and her tongue entered my mouth. Our heads went under water so I put my feet down. I could stand up, the water was only chest deep for me. I held her tightly to my body while we kissed. My hands slipped down over her ass and pulled her into my groin harder. She moaned into my mouth. I felt her hands run over my body. She giggled and dove away from me. We frolicked in the water for a while before I got a good grip on her. I pulled her to my chest and smiled, she smiled back and our lips met again. We drifted slightly apart and her hand slipped down and over the front of my Speedo.

She grinned at me, "Your little Speedo is fully packed, not much spare room in there. Let's get back in the boat. I'm getting a chill." We swam to the boat and I climbed over the side and then reached down for her hands. I lifted her onto the stern deck, and then I hurried to a locker and brought a large towel and quickly dried her off. She took the towel and carefully dried me. She dried my legs then looked up at me, "If you are going to change back to your shorts do you want me to dry you off under your Speedo?"

I knew my Speedo was almost dry but I said yes. She grabbed the sides of the waist and yanked down. I watched as she gently dried my cock and my balls. When she was through she looked up, she smiled and hung the towel over my cock. "Boy, that's real handy for a towel rack."

I started to reach for her and glanced up and saw a large boat in the distance. It was still on the edge of the rain and I pointed it out to Catherine. We decided to get dressed and run toward her. I slipped into my shorts. Cat smiled as she watched me. She didn't turn when she pulled off her bikini. There was absolutely no sag to her beautiful firm breasts. Her nipples were erect. Her hips were just perfect below her trim waist. Her pubic area was smooth shaven. I was sure glad I had my shorts already up because I was hard as a rock from looking at her. She was watching me. She leaned forward to adjust her breasts in her halter. She walked to me and gently smiled, "I think I please you, and I know you please me." I just nodded and gulped.

The wind was picking up and the seas were getting a little rougher. Another squall was moving toward us. I could see that the large boat headed toward us was the Ranger. I ran toward them fast then slowed down when we got closer. Both boats slowed and I swung around and eased up behind the larger vessel. Two men were on her stern. I asked Cat if she thought she could throw the bow line to the men. She smiled and hurried forward. I moved carefully up behind the Ranger, the stern door was opened and Jack, the Captain, stepped out on the swim platform. He took the line from Cat and handed it to Mike, the mate, and then he took her hands and helped her aboard.

I saw the bow line was secure and shut the engine off and tilted the motor until the lower unit was clear of the water. I ran forward and jumped for the swim platform. Cat hugged me as I came through the stern door. She was grinning happily. Mike gave me a high five and I saw that Jack, the Captain using a remote control to steer the boat. He said they thought the best thing was to continue south in the Waterway, towing the skiff until we reached some deeper water where we had room to turn around.

I saw that the squall was much closer and led Catherine into the cabin. We entered the main salon. I said, "This is my home, what's mine is yours, make yourself comfortable." We watched the squall hit trough the large windows. It was now very dark outside. Catherine was shivering in the air conditioning. I took her hand and led her to some steps ('Ladder' on a boat.) and we descended to a passageway ( a 'hallway' ashore.). I opened the first door on the left. "This is Nancy's cabin. There are a lot of clothes in the drawers and hanging lockers, help yourself."

She stared at me. "Who is Nancy?"

"My little sister. She visits every chance she gets, we are very close because we have no other immediate family. I'm going to shower off the saltwater and put on some jeans. Want to join me."

She laughed, "Is there a shower in Nancy's cabin too?"

I sighed and said there was. She laughed, "You look so disappointed, just like a little boy who was told there is no Santa."

"WHAT? You mean it's all just a hoax?"

"If it will make you feel better I'll check and see if Nancy has anything that will fit, then join you for a shower. Put your Speedo back on." Her laughter rang in my ears as she shut the cabin door behind her. I stripped and got out some jeans, a tee shirt, and some underwear and put them on the queen-sized bunk. There was a light knock on the door. It opened and Cat came in and dropped some clothes on the bunk, she looked around, "I like this, it's very nice, it is lots bigger than Nancy's cabin."

"Hey, she is a little girl and I live here full time."

Cat grinned, "She is no little girl. She is the same sizes that I am, she has expensive tastes in clothes."

"Well you are a little girl too. Do you prefer cheap clothes?"

She giggled again, "You got me that time. I love your sense of humor, you tease but it is gentle and there is no hurt in it." She walked in the bathroom ('Head' on a boat.) and took off the robe she was wearing, she hung it on the hook behind the door, she looked over her shoulder, "Come on little boy, there really is a Santa." I licked my lips, she was lovely. She had the slim body of a young girl. Flat belly, narrow waist, a small, but very cute ass, and she had an impressive rack. She was Cover Girl quality.

When I joined her she was totally nude, she looked at me, "I can't believe you really put that Speedo back on. Here let me get it off you." She pulled it down and let it drop to the deck. She adjusted the water and picked up a washcloth and a bar of soap. She turned and ran her hands over my chest, she leaned forward and kissed my nipple, then ran her tongue around it. "Mmmmm, still salty, let me get you squeaky clean." She worked up some suds on the washcloth and scrubbed my whole body, she didn't miss an inch from between my toes to behind my ears. She paused on my chest, her fingers gently tracing the many scars there. A tear ran from each eye, "War?"

"Yes."

She gently kissed along each of them, "There, they will be all better now. Please don't let that happen again." She held me tightly and sobbed, "No more war! OK?" I lifted her head and kissed the tears from each eye. Then I kissed her sweet lips. She held me very tight.

I washed her lovely body just as carefully, finding not a single flaw. We shampooed each other's hair; luckily we were using my Johnson's Baby Shampoo because our eyes seemed to get washed too.

When we dried ourselves, she pushed me down to sit on the bed and stood between my legs. She held me to her breast. I saw her looking down at me as I moved my mouth toward her right nipple. I stopped. She whispered, "Let me call Daddy and tell him we are alright, we need to eat something because once we start, we are not leaving this cabin until morning, and that may not be until way after breakfast or maybe even lunch. OK?"

I looked at the succulent, long, thick, dark pink nipple only an inch or two from my mouth. I sighed deeply, "Damn! I knew there ain't no damned Sandy Claws."

Catherine laughed; she rubbed that tasty morsel across my lips then pulled back. "Yes there is, Sweetie, it just ain't Christmas yet."

We got dressed and when I reached for the door she stopped me. She looked in my eyes, "Scotty, I have never felt like this about anyone else in my whole life, I love everything about you. I have never, ever, been so happy. I have always loved sex. But Sweetie, I just feel that this is different, a whole new level for me.

"I want it to be perfect; I want to savor every second we are together. I need to be honest with you. I need to tell you some things about me that you may eventually hear from someone else, I don't want to hide anything from you and have it hurt you later. This is hard for me because I know you may not want me after you hear me out."

I smiled as best I could, "Is what you have to tell me something that will be continuing to happen or is it totally in your past?"

"Completely in my past the instant I commit to you, and in my mind that has already happened."

"What ever you did is in the past as far as I am concerned, as long as what you did was not against the law, or has resulted in you having a STD of some kind."

"No! It's nothing like that!"

"Do you want to talk about it now?"

She looked frightened, "Scott, I am afraid that I have to confess that I have been pretty much of a little slut. For me a whole weekend was a long commitment, most of my affairs could be measured in hours, and I had a bunch of them.

"I never felt any attachment other than casual sex with any of them. If they were exceptional lovers I would make replicas of their erections in life-like plastic. I have them in a cabinet in my bedroom like trophies. They each bear a number and date. They are arranged in order of how I rated their performance. I don't want you to ever see them."

"How many?"

"Twenty two."

"No repeaters?"

"NO, none."

"Why?"

"I don't really know that. I know I did not want a lasting relationship because I didn't like men except as sexual toys. I was raped by an older guy when I was fourteen. I loved it and I hated myself for liking it.

"My desires for sex would build for weeks until I thought I would explode. I would eventually give in and hunt for a victim and invite him into my bed. If he was very good I would make a cast of his erection, then dump him. I went through several years of treatment and therapy, I kept right on doing it."

She looked at me so sorrowfully that I wanted to hold her and comfort her. I admired her courage in revealing all of this to me. I asked, "Was Brad one of your trophies?"

"Yes, several months ago. He wanted a repeat. I was hunting someone new."

"You found me!"

"No, you found me and rescued me. I had never met anyone like you. Someone who risked his life against a much bigger man, with no hope of any gain just because I needed help! After I teased you a little you did hit on me very gently. I loved just being with you. I WAS sexually aroused but it was different, it was a more basic need, the need for far more than sex, the desire just to be near you, the desire to have children with a very superior and honorable human being. More simply, I fell in love for the first time in my life."

I smiled, "Hey girl, what do you think I was doin' in that club. I was cruisin' too! I have had a lot of 'one nighters' myself. I have never made replicas; I never thought of it, I did write their names in my little book. I rated them with little stars after their names. I don't have the justification that I was raped. I just love to fuck and have never met the right person either. I just don't see a problem."

She stared at me. Then she said, "Why me, why did you rescue me?"

"Well, my tights and cape were in the cleaners with my cowl and mask. There was no phone booth handy, so I just ran a bluff. Actually, I was watching a helpless woman and a big oaf was harassing her, I wasn't going to let him get away with it."

She watched me for a little while. "Really, that's all it was?"

"No, to be honest, I was scared to death, but I saw you were in trouble and thought you were very beautiful, that was all the reason I needed. I guess I have a 'Shining Knight' syndrome. Usually it is a husband or boyfriend and they don't want to be rescued."

A smile grew on her face, "You are MY shining knight."

We dressed in our earlier outfits, I took her hand and we went up to the salon. Mike brought us two large lobster salads. Cat was very impressed. She said, "Wow! You must do this all the time."

Mike said, "NO Ma'am, you are the first Lady that Mr. Scotty has ever brought aboard this vessel. We wanted to please you so you would come back. He caught the lobster himself while he was scouting the flats yesterday. We all had them for dinner last night, this was leftovers."

She smiled at me. "You served me leftovers for our first lunch together?"

Mike started to speak but a look from me silenced him. "Catherine, I had no input about what was to be served, however, in spite of your distain for the meal, I personally thought it was very delicious and very attractively served. I think you owe Mike an apology. Oh yeah! Where DID you buy it Mike?"

Mike looked from me to Cat and back.

A tear rolled down Cat's cheek, she said, "Please forgive me Mike, the lunch was one of the best I have ever tasted. I have fallen in love with Mr. Scotty, but I just love to tease him. I hope you have a chance to get used to our shenanigans. We don't mean to hurt anyone, but I was a little out of line."