The Cat Fight

Story Info
Mom does not like her son's girlfriend.
4.2k words
4.43
122.9k
74
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecsm
Thecsm
1,530 Followers

I want to give thanks to Gentleman With Handcuffs for editing and helping me with this story.

*

Tim and I had an amazing weekend and it is all on film. Before I you tell what happened I'll tell you a little about myself. My name is Bob; I'm eighteen and just graduated from high school. I'm called an instigator all the time. I don't like listening to people just talk about doing something so I try to push them into doing what they really want to do. I'm little over six feet tall, and have an athletic build, but I'm no way any kind of jock. Tim is a lot like me, he is also over six feet tall and not devastatingly handsome. Tim isn't an instigator, but he joins in when I start something. I guess you could say he is my wing-man.

We have a friend who is a jock. Well he isn't a football player or anything like that; he is big in golf. His name is Mike Uptight Jr. and he is the same age as Tim and me. He doesn't like being called Junior or JR. This always cause some sort of fight. The one thing about Mike is that he always has the best looking girlfriends.

Mike's current girlfriend, Sue, is eighteen and was big in track. As always Mike has picked one of the sexy girl. She has a nice rack; I would say they were a 34 C. She is a very nice person and is always helping people out. Even though she is nice she doesn't like being pushed around. I've seen her stand up to some of the bullies at school and they now leave her alone.

Mike's Mom, Mary, is like a second mother to Tim and me. We're always hanging out at Mike's house to play basketball or games on his Xbox. Tim and I always try to catch a look down Mary's tops. We sometimes get a great look at her bra under her tops. She sure is one hot MILF. I think she knows I have a crush on her. She is a businesswoman with a master's degree who generally tries to downplay her physical assets. Tim and I have been checking her out for a few years now. We always tease Mike about how hot his Mom is. I con Mike into telling me her bra size, which was 38 D.

I guess she is used to men noticing her, because she is always being hit on. She always finds a way to cut them down or brushes them off. The only problem with her is she likes to be in total control and can be forceful. She is always running Mike's girlfriends off. I guess she is jealous of them or she doesn't want Mike to get too serious with any of them. Anyway I think she just has too much control over him. One more thing about her, she is big in the church and quite conservative.

Mike's dad is ok; everyone just calls him Big Mike. He isn't really big or anything; I guess he is called that because his son is Jr. Big Mike loves to play golf as much as his son. Most Saturdays he and Jr. go out to the golf course for most of the day. Tim and I still go over to Mike's on Saturday to play on his Xbox or shoot some hoops; at least that is what everyone thinks. The real reason is we just like to check out Mike's mom. On a good day she would be walking around in shorts and a tight t-shirt.

A few weeks back we were all over Mike's when his Mom came into the room. Mike says, "Mom, Sue is coming over later today, so try and be nice to her."

"Mike, I don't like that girl, she isn't good enough for you."

"I don't care what you think, mom. I like her."

"Whatever, but I don't think this will last long," and out the door she went.

A few days later Sue, Mike, Tim and I were over at Mike's playing spades at the dining-room table. Mikes mom and dad walked in; Mike looks at his dad and says, "Hey dad want to take my place for a few minutes. I need to take care of something. I won't be long."

Before his Dad could answer his mom said, "I'll sit in."

As soon as Mike was out of the room she started in on Sue. "Why are you here today?"

Sue looked at her and asked, "Are you talking to me?"

"Who else would I be talking to? You're the only one who doesn't fit in around here."

Sue looked like she wanted to just yell at Mary, but before she could get a word out Mike's dad jumped in. "Ok, ladies, let's be nice to each other. Mary you don't need your son upset with you."

Mary looked at her husband and with a mean tone, "This is none of your business, so stay out of it."

Then she and Sue just insulted each other for a few minutes. So I jumped in and said loud enough to be heard above their voices, "Look you two let's calm down while Mike is around. If you two need to get whatever is bothering you off your chests then do it another day when Mike isn't around. I'll tell you what, Big Mike and Mike can go play some golf this Saturday and then Sue can come over here. Then the two of you can settle whatever it is between you two. Tim and I will also be here to make sure you don't hurt each other. What do you think, Mr. Uptight?"

Before Mike's dad could answer, Mary said, "Ok if the young bitch wants to get this over with."

Sue yelled at her, "That sounds like fighting words to me, cunt!"

I jumped in, "There is going to be no fighting, just talking you two! That is why Tim and I will be here. Until then you two will be civil to each other. Got it?"

They both agreed reluctantly, giving each other the evil eye.

They both looked at each other and agreed not to make a scene while Mike was around. Mike's dad said they would go play golf this Saturday. He also wanted me to text him when the two of them started to talk things out and to let him know when they were done. That way he could make sure Mike wasn't around. The five of us agreed on the plan. As soon as Mike returned to the room, Sue got him to take her to the movies.

Right after Sue and Mike left, so did Tim and I. When we were out the door I said to Tim, "You know, just maybe this Saturday will turn into a cat fight."

Tim replied laughing, "Isn't that what we're supposed to keep from happening?"

I answered, "Sure is, but if one starts I'm not stopping it. I would love to see those two fight it out. Better make sure we bring our cameras Saturday to capture everything if it happens. Maybe we can even help start it."

"If one does start, we can't tell Mike or Mr. Uptight," said Tim.

"You're right about that."

On Saturday Mr. Uptight texted me, letting me know that Mike and he were out the door and on their way to the golf course. I texted back, letting him know I was on my way to pick up Sue and Tim.

I picked up Tim first and checked to make sure he had his camera; then we picked up Sue. She had on a red blouse and a white wrap around skirt.

We arrived at Mike's house around 10 AM. Mike's Mom answered the door. She also wore a skirt, which came to her knee and a tight pullover top. She let us in and led us into the family room. The family room had two crouches and a TV and a lot of floor space.

Before Tim or I could say anything the two women were into each other's faces. You couldn't really tell what they were saying to each other. Clearly they were both very upset. They were yelling and had their hands in each other's face. I don't even think they knew what they were saying to each other.

I did manage get a word in, "Ok you two can finally settle your differences. Do whatever you like."

They both looked at me and Mary said, "Butt out, or get the hell out of here! This is between us and you better just stay out of it!"

I just looked at Tim and smiled and made sure my camera was close by and Tim did the same thing. We watched as these two women became more and more heated in their tone and actions.

Then things took a turn, Mary pushed Sue and told her "Until you grow up I want you to stay away from my son."

Sue, pushed Mary back and yelled, "You stupid old slut, I'll stay with your son until we decide to break up and I don't care if you like it or not!"

I sent Mr. Uptight a text: "They have started to talk out their differences. I'll let you know when they are done."

Then I heard it; Mary slapped Sue and yelled "Get out of my house!"

I picked up my camera and started filming the scene in front of me. I noticed Tim was doing the same thing.

Sue was now red faced angry. She then slapped Mary back and told her "I'm not going anywhere until our dispute is over."

I wasn't sure about Tim but I was starting to get a hard on just watching these women going head to head and hoping they would get into a bigger fight.

So I started to chant, "Fight, fight!" Tim joined in. The two of us at the top of our voices were now chanting, "Fight, fight!"

Mary grabbed Sue by her blouse and ripped it open. You could see the anger in Sue's eyes as she just pulled what was left of her blouse off. She had on a very sexy black lacy bra that barely covered her nipples

Sue regained her composure and turned to face Mary. "Ok bitch game on!"

Mary laughed at Sue, "Sure thing, slut. You need to quit before I have you naked in front of your friends."

Sue grabbed at Mary's top from the back pulling it up and over her head which then rendered Mary's arms useless. Sue then pushed Mary down on her back and pulled her top past her arms. Mary had a plain white bra and didn't show much of her tits.

Sue then threw Mary's top at me and yelled, "You're the one who's going to be naked in front of your son's friends and you're going to be my personal slut, bitch."

This really got Mary mad. She grabbed Sue by her hair and pulled her down onto the floor with her. This was turning into a knock down, dragged out cat fight. I know I wanted to see these two women stripped naked now and I think Tim did also. I wanted to see at least one of them humiliated and it was going to be on film. Mary reached around Sue and quickly unsnapped her bra. By the time Sue knew what happened, Mary had Sue's bra off. Sue stood up and her very firm tits bounced a little. Her nipples were pink and nicely pointed straight out. We were staring at her perfect tits and her nipples were getting hard.

Mary was laughing, "I think the boys are getting an eye-full right now. You can give up now, bitch."

Then she looked at Tim and me still laughing saying "Hope you two are enjoying the show."

Sue looked angry and hissed, "Look you old bitch, I told you, you're the one who is going to be naked in front of these guys and you're going to be my slut!"

Sue then rushed at Mary and they both fell to the floor again; they began to wrestle all over the place. After a few minutes Sue had Mary's bra off. They both stood back up. Mary's tits were not as firm as Sue's. They sagged a little and were full with very long nipples. They had more of a bounce to them.

Sue Smiling now says "How does it feel to have your son's friends looking at your old boobs?"

Here stood my friend's Mom and girlfriend topless in front of Tim and me. I know I was hard as a rock and I'm guessing Tim was also. In my mind I knew I should stop this fight now. It was getting out of control, but there was just no way that I was going to stop this cat fight. I had to see what would happen next.

Mary didn't answer Sue and just charged forward, with her boobs swaying from side to side. We continued to watch these two go after each other. One would be in control for a while, and then the other would take control. It really didn't take long before they both had ripped each other skirts off. They both had sexy white panties on. You could tell Sue had a tight sexy ass. Mary had a much larger ass and it wiggled more than Sues did.

I was surprised at how tough Mary was, being that she was older and wasn't in as good of shape as Sue. After a few more minutes it was Sue who was gaining control. Then Mary reached up and pulled on Sue's panties and they ripped right off. You could tell Sue had trimmed her pussy hair. She had a landing strip just above her cunt. Mary pulled Sues legs apart and we got a great look at her cunt.

Mary taunts "Hope your enjoying showing your young pussy to the boys."

Sue regained her composure, she knocked Mary off her. She then got control of Mary and ripped her panties off. Mary had shaved all her hair off around her cunt.

With a mean look on her face Sue yells "Boys who's pussy do you like best?"

We didn't answer. I just couldn't believe what was happening, both women were now totally nude. The only things they could pull on now were each other's hair and tits. Mary grabbed Sue's hair and was pulling hard. Sue reached over and grabbed Mary's large nipples and pulled and twisted them. This continued and Sue finally got the upper hand. She got Mary down on her back. She was sitting on Mary's stomach and started to slap her face and tits. Every once in a while she would pull on Mary's tits.

Sue started talking, "Ok bitch you had enough?"

Mary answered, "Yes."

Sue then continued, "Ok bitch our dispute is over and from now on you're going to do everything I tell you. When Mike's not around you're going to call me ma'am and look over there. You see those two guys, you're going to call them sir from this point on. Plus I'm going to continue to date your son. You're going to be my slut until I get tired of you. You understand bitch?"

Mary just looked at Sue and didn't answer. Sue then slapped her hard. Mary knew that there was no turning back and no chance of Tim or me coming to her rescue.

Mary then reluctantly said, "Yes, ma'am."

There was my friend's Mom nude and being controlled by her son's girlfriend.

Sue looked at Tim and me and said, "Ok, you two strip down so my slut can take care of you."

It didn't take Tim or me long to get out of our clothes. Sue looked at our cocks and while smiling said, "Your two cocks are larger than I thought. I think Mary is going to enjoy herself."

She grabbed Mary's hair and told her to crawl over to Tim and give him a good blowjob. Mary reluctantly did as Sue asked.

When she got over to Tim, he barked, "No hands, no teeth, you hear me, bitch?"

"Yes"

Sue walked up to Mary and slapped her. "Yes what?"

"Yes, sir"

She looked at Sue, "I don't think that I want to do this, ma'am. I'm married."

Sue standing there still fully nude with her hands on her hips, looking mean at her, "No shit bitch we know you're married and don't care, it's your turn to be the one humiliated. The time for whining is over. You lost now do as you're told. You're going to be my willing slut."

Mary pleaded to Sue. "Oh, please no."

Sue took charge by grabbing Mary's hair and jerking her head backwards.

"Open your mouth! Get busy on that cock!," she ordered.

Mary opened her mouth and started to lick the head of Tim's cock. After a few minutes Mary seemed to be enjoying herself.

Tim yells "Bitch. Suck it now!" She then slowly began to suck his cock.

Tim grabbed her by the back of the head and started to face fuck her. After about five minutes of fucking her face he held her head letting her gag, and shooting a load of his cum into her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could and the rest ran down her chin. Tim then pulled his cock out of her mouth. I made sure to film the cum dripping off her chin.

Mary looked up at Tim "Sir please don't tell Mike."

Tim didn't answer; he just looked at her and smiled. I had the entire thing on video on my camera.

I said, "Looks like it's my turn now. I've always fantasized about this now get over here."

Mary moved over to me and I roughly grabbed her head and put my cock into her mouth. She reached out then and grabbed me by the back of my thighs, and began to bob her head up and down on my cock. She was giving me a great blow job. I then shoved my way down her throat causing her to choke. I held it there and fucked her mouth, and after a few minutes I shot my load into her mouth. She gagged a little and swallowed as much as she could. I just couldn't get over my friend's Mom giving me a blowjob and swallowed most of my cum.

Mary then looked at Sue, " Ma'am, I gave both of them a blowjob, can we end this now?"

Sue smiled and looked at Tim and me and asked, "How would you two like to fuck my slut today?"

Tim and I just stared and nodded our heads up and down.

Sue then looks at Mary, "Well, bitch I think the boys want to fuck you. When you're done with that we will think about letting you be done."

Mary just nodded silently.

Tim grabbed Mary and pushed her on her back on the couch. Then he grabbed her ankles spreading her legs wide and rammed his cock deep into her wet mature pussy. He pulled on her tits and slapped them around a little. He even sucked and bit them a little. Mary didn't object at all. She seemed to be enjoying herself.

Tim looking at me "Damn, she's wet."

Then turning back to Mary smiling, "Getting fucked hard turns you on?"

Mary breathing hard and close to an orgasm moans out "Yes, Yes more, fuck me good and hard."

Tim continues to slam into her hard. Mary's tits are just bouncing all over.

"Look, Bob! The slut is really getting into it. She's fucking Tim back! The bitch is cumming. That's right fuck him like the whore you are!," Sue yells out loud and clear.

When Tim was ready to cum he pulls out and yells "Open your mouth!"

Then pushes his cock deep into her mouth and continues to yell "You better swallow all of it, bitch!"

Mary's eyes were wide open as she did her best to swallow all of Tim's spunk.

When Tim was done he got up and I replaced him. I grabbed her legs, pushed them up into the air. Taking my cock and pushed it roughly into her pussy.

Then I yell out "Damn she feels good!"

Mary was being very submissive now. I was now fucking her as hard as I could.

Mary moans out, "I'm cumming!!"

Sue laughing "Come on bitch fuck him! You know he is the same age as your son."

Tim smiling yells "That's it buddy. Fuck her; she's cumming all over your cock. Do it to her, fuck her!"

Grinning I yell "It's so damn good. This cunt is so fucking wet! This is so fucking hot!"

I continue my pounding with no mercy, fucking Mary almost to another orgasm. Then I stopped, leaving her gasping in frustration, teasing her, bring her to the point of climax without letting her go over.

Mary said "Please let me cum sir."

"Beg for it," I told her.

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please sir, I need to cum."

I smiled and slammed into her with everything I had and fucked her hard. She had another orgasm. When I was almost finished I pulled my cock out and shot my load all over her 38 D's tits.

Sue still nude said, "I think you enjoyed being fucked by two young studs. Now my slut, thank the boys for letting you take care of them, I think you like getting fucked by a these young studs for a change."

Mary looked at Tim and me and submissively, "Sirs, thank you for letting me take care of you."

Tim and I were both laughing and I said, "You're welcome, bitch and we will let you take care of us again down the road."

"We're not done yet bitch" Sue commanded with a deep voice. "You've been very obedient, so far, but there's more."

Mary just looked at Sue with humiliation in her eyes.

Sue quickly moved towards Mary and shoved one of her tits into Mary's face. "Suck it slut! Suck my tit. Show me how submissive you're going to be for me. You're going to enjoy being my slut! Suck my tit or else!"

With no other option, Mary started to suck on Sue's tit as demanded. She slowly opened her mouth as Sue shoved the end of her boob into her mouth. Mary licked and sucked on one nipple then the other. Then Sue held Mary's head steady, and rubbed her perky tits all over her face.

Sue then said, "Ok, bitch we're done for now. Go get dressed and get back down here, you have five minutes."

Mary ran to her room to get dressed. Mary knew she lost the fight and had been humiliated. As I looked on Sue was now getting dressed. Her blouse was still open from where the buttons were ripped off.

Thecsm
Thecsm
1,530 Followers
12