The Caterpillar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I know one thing" Sandra added "This creature can fuck a woman better than anyone or anything else in this world; I guess you can corroborate that. And all it wants in return is that we let it feed from us."

"I've never seen anything like it... It looks like a giant caterpillar. Wait! What do you mean by let it feeds from us?" Tania asked, not liking the sound of it.

"Well, I have been 'playing' with it for some time now and I have learned that this thing fills my body with some whitish fluid, semen or whatever, using it's tentacles. Then, a white thick substance comes out of my body that this creature seems to absorb using other tentacles. It has been feeding from me for the past few weeks but now it is too big and I really need someone to help me or else I will die from exhaustion. That's when I though of you.... Do you hate me?"

Tania thought about for a moment. She felt a little dazed and confused but overall she felt good, she felt very good. A single idea formed in her head, that was the best fuck ever.

"I guess I don't hate you." Tania responded quietly.

Sandra extended her explanation, "I have no idea how the creature those it but I guess that I have being transformed inside. And so have you. Our digestive and reproductive systems are converted in one effective food factory. The semen is quickly modified inside of our bodies and when it is ready, it can be sucked out from us."

"I have never seen an animal like this one... you do realize that this could be something from another planet?" Tania asked trying to find a logical explanation.

"Maybe," Sandra answered "But if it is, I don't care. This is my pet and I have no intentions of giving it away... or should I say that it is our pet?"

Tania just smirked wickedly and responded, "Yess! It is our alien-pet now!"

At that moment, the mouth of the monster opened again with a squishy sound and the huge tentacles came out slowly, waving toward the girls. Sandra and Tania look at each other and smiled. The rest of the afternoon and part of that night, only moans, pants and screams of pleasure could be heard in Sandra's room.

The Second Recruit

In the following weeks Sandra and Tania became closer than ever. Every day they found it more difficult to wait until the last hour of school to run for Sandra's room and play with their alien friend, which was getting fatter and too demanding even for the two horny teenagers. The girls were already considering adding a new member to the 'caterpillar sex club', as they fondly referred to it.

One day, Tania was sitting in history class unable to concentrate. Her mind was picturing one big fat tentacle pushing its way through her pussy to her brain. She was horny as hell and it was only 10 a.m. At the end of class, she noted that Emily Tanner was looking at her. Tania smiled and Emily looked down, blushing.

Emily Tanner was a very shy girl. Although she was not very popular in school, she was not bad looking at all. She was a petite woman, with small breasts, short brown hair and very big hazel-colored eyes. Tania walked toward Emily.

"Hi Emily, penny for your thoughts?" Tania said.

Emily was surprised; the popular Tania Jacobson was actually talking to her.

"Oh ...hi... I was just thinking ...I would tell you but it's too embarrassing," Emily responded, a bit bashfully.

"Don't be shy. Tell me. I promise I won't tell anyone," Tania said, poking and coaxing the younger girl to tell her what she was so shy about.

"Well... I was thinking that... I wish I could be more like you. Everybody likes you. You always have the best guys as your boyfriends."

Tania saw the opportunity she was looking for. "Well, if you must know, the key is how you kiss them. If you kiss them the right way, you will have them at your feet."

"Really? That's all? Can you tell how?? Please, It would mean so much to me," Emily pleaded.

"Ok. Follow me. I can tell you but not here," Tania responded, in a hushed tone.

Tania took Emily by the hand and walked to the gymnasium, and then behind the benches.

"I brought you here because I won't tell you how to kiss the guys; I will show you," Tania said.

"What? No... I couldn't," Emily said exalted.

"Well, this is the only way to learn. But if you don't want to do it, lets forget about the whole thing and we will never talk again."

"No, wait ... Ok, I'll do it. But you have to promise me that you won't tell anybody ok??"

"Don't worry. I won't tell a soul. Now close your eyes," Tania said softly.

Tania moved closer to Emily's mouth and barely touched the young girl's lips with her own. Very softly at first, she pressed a little more roughly putting her arms around her new friend. Emily reacted trying to push away for a moment but then; she let herself go and put her arms around Tania's waist. Tania push her tongue inside Emily's mouth and she moaned softly.

Tania's pussy was on fire. She was holding Emily tightly, exploring every inch of her mouth. In return, Emily had her mouth opened sexily, astonished that one kiss could be so pleasant and welcoming everything her new 'teacher' had to offer.

Tania felt the heat building up in her body, and waves of electricity traveled up and down her spine. Suddenly, she felt an involuntary contraction in her pelvic area, then another one, and before any of the girls could do anything, a big surge of white goo came up Tania's throat, out of her mouth and into Emily's. The teen opened her eyes wide as she swallow the substance, totally confused about what was happening.

For a moment, she thought that it was only Tania's saliva. But it was too thick and sweet. In just a few seconds she felt dizzy. A few minutes later Tania broke the kiss, a thread of white slime just hung between both girl's lower lips. Tania looked at the Emily's glassed eyes and she knew she was in complete control. Even so, she wanted to play it slow and enjoy the moment.

Slowly, she walked around Emily and stood just behind her. With a gentle touch, she kissed softly the back of Emily's neck and behind her ears. Carefully, she moved her hands over Emily's sides, up and down, with her hands barely touching the peripheries of each breast. With no sign of resistance, she moved closer so that her own tits were touching Emily's back.

Then, pulling the white blouse out of Emily's skirt, Tania moved her hands slightly caressing Emily's belly. Touching stronger now, so moved her hands up in circles until she touched her breasts with her thumbs. She slid her hands around the girl's body and swiftly unhooked her bra. Then she moved her hands around again and began to unbutton her blouse. Tania knew that if she played it well, the innocent Emily could soon be the next member of the caterpillar sex club.

Emily's head sank back into Tania's shoulder as Tania began her first assault on her tits, squeezing them and rubbing her nipples with her fingertips. Tania increased the pressure slightly as Emily's breathing deepened in her ear. Tania knew she had Emily under her sexual domination. Turning her head to look at Emily's face, Tania saw her big almond eyes focused on infinity as she leaned back lost in pleasure.

''Take off your skirt, darling," Tania whispered hotly into Emily's ear.

As if in a dream, Emily did what she was told obediently, legs slightly parted, still facing away from the girl who was manipulating her in ways anybody had ever done before. The petite young woman was a vision, standing there with her exposed torso and tiny panties.

Tania removed Emily's panties and began to caress the teen's pussy lips, barely touching her skin. Emily moaned softly as her lubricating juices damped Tania's fingers and she took advantage of this by introducing one finger in the teen's anus. Emily quivered with this novel feeling, parting her legs a little wider. Tania moved to one side of Emily and with one hand she caressed the teen's clitoris and the other kept fingering her anus. Emily was just standing there helplessly, moving her hips back and forth, unable to decide what to do with her hands.

After a few seconds, Tania moved her hand down Emily's slit and inserted a finger into her moistened vagina. The possessed teen was now been fingered in both holes and she was panting heavily, not caring that someone could hear her from beyond the gymnasium benches.

Tania started to rub Emily's clitoris with her thumb while her middle finger slid in and out her pussy. This probed to be too much for the teen, as her legs flexed until she reached the floor. Tania followed her without removing her fingers, probing, rubbing and massaging the sensitive parts of her innocent captive.

Tania increased the pace of her administrations as Emily lost control of her body. She was on her hands and knees now and her arms began to shake as they threaten to drop her to the floor. Tania noted that Emily's orgasm was not far ahead and she inserted another finger in her pussy. The finger in the girl's anus was now buried all the way and Tania was just moving it around, further rising Emily's bliss.

Finally, Emily screamed a piercing cry and fell forward, her legs shaking violently as a huge orgasm traveled across her body. Tania felt her fingers trapped in the contracting anus and vagina of the teen, which had her face on the floor, her ass lifted up and her mouth gasping for air. The climax passed and immediately Tania helped Emily to get on her knees again.

Tania moved in front of the kneeling girl and removed her own panties. Then, she grabbed Emily's head with both hands and pulled her face closer to her pussy. The teen just stood there frozen for a moment with her arms hanging limp to her sides. But unexpectedly, she leaned forward slipping her tongue out and slightly licked Tania's clitoris. The warm feeling of such an innocent girl licking her pussy sent a violent jolt of electricity directly to the center of Tania's brain. Emily started to slide her hands up Tania's legs until she reached her ass cheeks. Then she pulled hard on Tania's body, burying her face on Tania's crotch and began licking and sucking her pussy mindlessly.

Tania's vagina was already on fire even before Emily's touch and it didn't take long for her to exploded in her own forceful climax. Her toe tips lifted in the air and her whole body began to spasm violently as she managed, with great effort, to remain standing up. Tania knew that the chemicals already dominated Emily's mind but it was not enough yet, so she tightened her shaking legs around Emily's head and with each strong contraction of her abdomen, large gobs of white thick fluid began to pour from Tania's vaginal cavity, splashing right into Emily's face and mouth. Emily, submerged in a sexual frenzy, welcomed it and swallowed every drop as if her life depended on it. And in a way, now it did.

Emily was introduced to the creature that same afternoon. She barely struggled when the first tentacle approach her and penetrated her virgin pussy. After that, she belonged completely to the beast. Emily lost consciousness halfway of the overwhelming fucking session. It was amusing for Sandra and Tania to watch the delicate and helpless body of the brunette just be dragged around the room with a giant tentacle buried in her pussy and another in her ass as pints of semen were pumped inside of her and then coming back out of her holes spraying everywhere. The caterpillar sex club had a new member.

Mom Got Curious

Sandra's mother was Elizabeth Jennings. People called her Eli. She was a natural blonde as her daughter but her eyes were green instead of blue. In fact, everybody said that Sandra was identical to her mother except for the color of her eyes. The age difference was not so great also as Elizabeth got pregnant when she was only 16 years old. She raised Sandra by herself and never got married. She was now working as an aerobic instructor, which became evident just by looking at her tight and firm body.

After several days of observing Sandra and her friends locked in her daughter's room until late at night, Elizabeth became a little suspicious about what they were doing in there. Sandra had told her that they were just playing computer games, chatting in the Internet and things like that. Eli wanted to believe her but she wasn't totally convinced. She noticed that Sandra was not eating well lately, so she decided to look around her daughter's room.

Sandra came home alone that afternoon. Tania and Emily were busy with each other somewhere in the school. Sandra saw her mother's car parked in the garage and thought this was not convenient at all. She would have to keep it quiet this time. She walked up the stairs and saw that the door of her room was open.

She entered the room just to see one of the beast's tentacles bearing down on her mother. Eli was lying on the floor, fully naked and her face was covered with transparent slime.

Eli looked scared as the enormous tentacle waved above her. She wanted to run away but she couldn't move. Her legs wouldn't respond to her and she felt too dazed. As she turned her head to look at her daughter entering the room, the creature's tentacle plunged forward into the woman's vagina. She screamed at the huge intrusion and arched her back, her pussy being stretched further and penetrated deeper than ever before. The tentacle had hilted ten inches inside of her with the first stroke. Eli looked down at her crotch, pain and pleasure overwhelming her senses, and she could almost see the phallus' shape bloating her flat belly.

The presence of her daughter in the room was now oblivious to her. The creature pulled all the way out of Eli's vagina just to push in again. Eli screamed but this time the pleasure was clearly overcoming the pain. Then again, and again. By the forth thrust, the chemically altered mind of Eli was being pushed into heights of joy yet unknown to her. With each long, slow penetration, she would let out a loud grunt and as the tentacle pulled out, she followed it with her body trying to keep it in. The animal continued its rhythmic humping for several minutes, Eli's orgasm quickly coming closer and closer.

Sandra walked to her mother, mixed emotions circling in her mind. For a moment, she wanted to pull her mother away from the beast and keep her out of this, but the sight of another woman - any woman -, being ravished by her alien-lover was too erotic for her constantly horny state of mind. By the time she kneeled beside her mother, all she could see was another female useful for the creature... her creature. There was nothing she could do anyway, the alien owned her mother already.

Eli felt her climax started to build in her belly. When the tentacle pulled out, she new the next thrust would be the one to send her over the edge. She wanted it more than anything else in the world. But then, nothing happened. The phallus she desired so much didn't enter her. She opened her eyes, confused and frantic, and saw her daughter kneeled at her side, with a strange grin on her face, holding the tentacle just a few inches away from her pussy. Desperately, Eli thrust her hips up hoping to impale herself with the phallus but Sandra pushed her back to the floor with her other hand. Eli then moved one hand towards her dripping pussy trying to massage her clit. She wanted to cum not caring how. But again her daughter stopped her by pinning her hand down.

"Please! It's been so long. Let me finish, please!" She begged.

Sandra bent down, her tongue sticking out and landing on her mother's sensitive breasts, flicking around them, increasing Eli's pleasure but just not enough. Then she moved up and kissed her mother's full lips. Almost involuntarily, Eli opened her mouth and before she knew, she was swallowing a thick white fluid pouring down from Sandra's mouth. Eli didn't understand what was going on but deep in her mind she knew this was not right. She didn't care. The malice of the whole situation was just busting her libido. She wrapped her arms around Sandra's back pulling her closer so their breasts were rubbing one another. Sandra knew she was now in total control and she let go the tentacle, which immediately buried itself back into Eli and resume its hard pumping. Sandra ended the kiss and moved back to watch the show.

Thrust after thrust the creature sank into Eli's warm cavity. The woman rocked her body in the opposite direction, ensuring that every possible inch of the phallus penetrated her. Deep moans and cries echoed in the room, as an orgasm unlike any other was growing inside of her. The creature was also closing in to discharge itself. It's pumping getting faster and faster. Lubrication fluid frothing from other tentacles was flying off, often splashing onto Eli's tits or face where she would try to lick it off.

Eli was now panting and groaning like crazy, her body being pushed about by the creature's increasingly violent humping; each thrust squelching inside of her before pulling out. The animal pushed itself inside of her one last time before halting completely, and finally it exploded. Eli felt the phallus spasm, once, twice and then her womb was filled with its warm semen. The hot liquid filled her belly in seconds and this new, overwhelming sensation sent her into tremors of pleasure, her own orgasm exploding throughout her form, one long groan of joy escaping her lips.

The semen was now escaping from between the tentacle and Eli's pussy, spreading through the floor. For over a minute the girl shock and contorted with ecstasy and the animal covered her body in cum, until finally they both were done.

The show was so exciting for Sandra that she couldn't just stand there. She jumped between Eli's legs and pulled the tentacle out with a squashy sound. Then she attached her mouth to her mother's cunt lips and sucked out as much cum as she could. Eli moaned softly as small spasms quivered through her belly every time her daughter's tongue met her pussy.

* * *

One hour later, Tania walked into the room and saw Eli lying unconscious on the floor and Sandra was lying on her bed with her belly clearly swollen with cum.

"What happened here?" She asked surprised, "The creature finally fucked your mom?"

"It was just a matter of time," Sandra responded, "sooner or later she had to join us. We are going to need to whole house pretty soon."

"Well, with that gorgeous body, I can't blame our naughty white beast to fuck her brains out," Tania said, "And what happened to you?"

"I got a little carried away and I'm as full as I can get," Sandra responded.

"Well in that case, we have to do something about that," Tania said walking toward the bed.

She jumped to the middle of the bed and laid flat on her back. Then she pulled Sandra on top of her and wrapped her arms around her body. They stared at each other for a few seconds and then locked in the most passionate kiss. Tania moved her arms around Sandra's lower back and embraced her tighter, then, with her middle finger, she started to caress her friend's anus delicately. It just took a few minutes for Sandra's belly to start having mild contractions. Soft gasps escaped her lips and thin threads of cum dribbled from her mouth into Tania's, who captured and swallowed the fluid slowly as it fell down.

Tania heard a loud squishy sound and felt something pushing her finger aside. Sandra screamed breaking the kiss and threw her head back violently. Tania moved her head to see what was going on and saw a large tentacle probing Sandra's anus. The tentacle started to move back and forth, entering the tight hole one inch deeper every time. Sandra's eyes glassed over as she stared at the headboard in front of her, once again submerging into trance. She grunted every time the creature pushed forward and with every stroke, a large gob of cum fell from her mouth over Tania's face and chest. This went on several times until Tania was completely soaked in sperm.