The Cat's Meow Ch. 03

Story Info
A vampire and an elf.
1.4k words
4.41
10.2k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 3 - Eric

Blood is life. Without blood there is nothing. And I'm not just speaking from a vampire's point of view. The wonderful thing about blood is that on a planet populated by six billion people, blood is abundant. Not only is blood everywhere but you can get it any possible way imaginable. I prefer mine willing; more pleasure can be had that way.

My name is Eric Shentrue and I am a two hundred year old vampire. I walked into The Cat's Meow a bit after midnight and sat at the bar. I know you're asking yourself if I'm gay. Nope. Then why am I sitting at the bar of a women's strip club? Not because I like to see naked men, but because the club is a popular spot for a variety of night creatures like myself.

The club is owned by a good friend of mine, Alex. Alex is a people watcher, so The Cat's Meow is his baby. Night creatures and human alike were welcome in his place as long as they didn't cause any trouble. There were a few night creatures in the club tonight. One other vampire, two female werewolves enjoying the entertainment, and a revenant.

I was talking to Alex when in walked a group of women, talking about the entertainment and ribbing one of the women in their group for going with them, considering she had just gotten married. They all looked to be somewhat older career woman, except the little blond with them. She looked fresh out of junior high.

She was five foot, with a thin frame. I could snap her in half easily. She had long dark blond hair that was braided in two pigtails that covered her ears. She was dressed in a pair of faded jeans and a t-shirt that proclaimed her a member of the dark court. He had to smile about the t-shirt. She was the farthest possible thing from unseelie.

"You might have to card someone, Alex," he turned and told his friend.

"If you're talking about the little blond, then no."

"No?"

"Nope."

"I give. Why not?"

"I always seem to forget that you are still young for a vampire."

"What's that got to do with the girl?"

"Did you see her shirt?"

"I've actually met several Unseelie, Alex. She is not one."

"Ha! You don't know crap. You're looking at the oldest daughter of the Isuran Oundril."

"The Unseelie king?"

"None other. Her name is Simara ual'Jarali."

"The crown princess?!"

"Yes."

"I guess looks can be deceiving."

"Naw, she's as sweet as she looks."

"If she's Unseelie, then I wouldn't be calling her sweet."

"I'm only half Unseelie," Sim said walking up to the bar and plopping down on a vacant stool next to Eric. "My mother was a wood elf and I tend to take after her."

"What can I get you darlin," Alex asked her.

"Margarita, please." She looked up at Eric with her big brown eyes. "Come child, haven't you heard the old adage about not judging a book by its cover?"

"Child?"

"I'm over two thousand years old."

"Oh. Makes sense then."

"I'm Sim," she said sticking out her hand.
"Eric Shentrue," he said, taking her hand and placing a light kiss on the back.

"I love that." She took a sip of the margarita Alex set in front of her. "Old world manners have gone out the door in this newest age of man."

"The cougars are rowdy tonight," Alex said looking over at the group of women that Sim had come in with.

"Yeah," she Sim said smiling into her margarita. "Babbette got a very large bonus, so the drinks are on her tonight."

Alex went to take care of another customer while Eric and Sim chatted comfortably, and enjoyed their drinks. Then the bar was started to become crowded and Eric started to grow uncomfortable. He never had been one for large crowds of people.

"You look uncomfortable," said Sim. "Let's blow this pop stand. You can show me your place."

"Can I be honest with you?"

"Cripes! Are you going to turn me down," she asked incuriously.

"You're very beautiful," he said honestly. "But I feel a bit like a perv lusting after you. You look like a twelve year old."

"I hate when people say that to me." Her brown eyes became black, encompassing even the whites.

"Well, it's true," he said, not backing down in the face of her anger.

She sighed, her eyes becoming their natural brown color again. She knew he was right; she just didn't like to be reminded of the fact. It didn't help that she was barely five feet tall.

She pulled a small tube of hooker red lipstick out her pocket and swiped it on her lips, pulled her hair out of her braids letting the waves settle around her, and then pulled her tank top down to show some cleavage. She smiled triumphantly when he swallowed loudly, his eyes on her breast just about popping out of her shirt.

"Still look twelve?"

"No." He took her hand and practically dragged her out of the bar.

They walked to his townhouse, which wasn't far. He ushered her in the door and smiled at the gasp that came from her lips. Most people who saw his place had the same reaction. Eric was six foot tall, with platinum blond hair and ice blue eyes. People looked at him and knew he came from Viking stock.

But everything in his house was decorated in old style Japanese.

"Hmm." She examined an ornate Kunai hanging on the wall. "Are you ninja?"

"Shinobi," he said using the Japanese word for ninja.

"Fine. Are you Shinobi?"

"I guess you could say that." He pulled her up the stairs and into the bedroom. "I studied with the Tokai clan for many years."

She pushed him down on his large bed and climbed on top of him and they started kissing.

"We have too much clothing on," he stated coming up for air.

"You think so?" She smiled and her eyes went black again. She waved a hand and they were both naked.

"You're going to have to teach me that trick, "he said running a hand slowly down from her neck to her neatly trimmed pussy.

She drew in a deep breath, drawing his eyes back up to her breast. They were small, barely a handful, but he didn't mind. Her tiny pink nipples puckered under his lustful gaze, and he reached up and lightly flicked one with his thumb. She gasped and closed her eyes. Her nipples had always been very sensitive

Eric had hoped her nipples would be responsive, he was a breast man. He put his large hands on her beast and started lightly squeezing and kneading them. Then he pulled her down and slowly took one and then the other in his mouth, bathing them with his tongue.

She moaned with pleasure and started running her hands up and down him, getting a feel for his hard muscular body. He brought a hand back down to her pussy again and pushed a thumb into the folds, finding her clit. She was dripping wet and he pushed his index finger into her pussy and then his middle finger as well. Sim couldn't help but moan as she rode his fingers.

She reached behind her and wrapped her hand around his rock hard cock. He was hot and heavy and so large she knew it would be a tight fit. She couldn't wait to have in inside of her. And the thought of him pushing his big cock into her pussy pushed her over the edge making her come.

He pulled his fingers from her pussy and put them to his lips savoring the taste of her. He flipped over pinning her beneath him. He took her mouth again as he positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and slowly pushed himself into her. She was tight and hot around his cock and he had to hold himself back from just ramming into her. He wanted her to enjoy this as much as he did.

When he was completely buried inside of her he pulled out and pushed back into her. In and out he moved taking his time, ignoring her pleading for him to go harder and faster. When he knew she couldn't stand it anymore he rammed himself into her hard and caught her scream in his mouth as he felt her come. Then he let himself go, coming inside her.

He rolled off of her and pulled her to his side.