The Cave

Story Info
She should know better than to step into the dark...
929 words
4.31
50k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolf2002
wolf2002
11 Followers

There she goes, hopping from stone to stone, her breasts bouncing freely in her new tank top, climbing down over the rocks, closer and closer to the dark opening that attracts her attention. What is this about caves that always makes her so curious? They have a magical attraction, she just wants to know what lies there in the depth, hidden between cold rock and old dust.

She stands in front of the cave opening now, looks into the darkness. A chill, coming from deep within, brushes over her chest and makes her nipples rise. Does she dare to enter? She does. One step at a time, careful not to lose her balance. She is in now, a coffin of massive rock, before her a black hole that leads to nowhere.

She hears something. It moves. She listens carefully. Is somebody breathing in there, right before her, in the darkness? A wild animal perhaps? Better go back. She turns around, towards the daylight.

She doesn't even make it to the outside. One giant jump and he's on top of her. A strong arm wraps around her neck, another around her waist. She is paralysed, can't even scream. She struggles but it's useless. He is too strong, too dominant.

A baritone voice in her ear, husky and dark. "My my, what have we here? Such a delicious little treat..." She feels how he buries his face in her hair and sniffs up her scent. "Mmmm, beautiful day flowers and rays of sun. Fresh girly sweat. Such innocence. Should know better than disturb a wolf in the privacy of his cave."

She wants to tell him to let go. But the words get stuck in her throat. Then she feels his rough hand sliding under her tank top, dwelling over her belly. He caresses her. She is scared but his touch gives her goose bumps and makes the little hairs on her skin rise. She is shaking.

Still, she doesn’t resist as both of his hands dwell all over her. His body is pressed close against hers, his hot breath blows in her neck, his wild, musky scent is all around her. She is hypnotized. He moves so fast and secure. His fingers reach her breasts under the tank top, feel them up. He takes her nipples between thumb and finger and squeezes them, twists them softly, then with more pressure. Involuntarily they swell under his touch. Something seems to burst open deep inside her, honey flows. She is getting wet for him.

He becomes rougher now, grabs her hair and pulls her head aside, to lay bare her neck. His teeth bury themselves in her flesh, it hurts… and it feels good. Both are panting now. His tongue curls over her shoulders and neck, plays with her earlobe and then slips inside her ear. She should know better, but she moans.

Her tank top is curled up over her breasts now, his hands open up her pants, fingers move over her loins, set her body on fire. His hips are bucking against her, she can feel his hardness against her ass. One sudden movement and he strips her light flannel pants all the way down her ankles. She is naked now. No panties.

Both his hands force her legs to part, his fingers slide in between and find her wetness. She feels his breath accelerating as he opens up her moist labia, touches her clit with his finger tip, explores every fold of her sex. She closes her eyes and lets him.

She notices how he bares his own member with one hand. His throbbing hardness slides over her naked butt, leaves a trace of sticky precum, searches its destination. He pushes her over and makes her lean against the wall. Cold rock against her palms, hot flesh against her pussy.

Then he is in. His cock fills her up. He is large and massive, and despite her wetness he has to force himself all the way deep inside her. He fucks her hard and wild. His hips buck against her ass with every fierce stroke. Strangely, she feels complete. As if his cock was a missing part of her body, finally placed on the right spot. He pounds into her, uncontrolled. Every stroke brings her nearer to her orgasm. She must be oozing. He growls behind her, huffs and puffs.

Then it happens all at the same time. His orgasm triggers hers. She feels his cock swell to the max as the first flow of his hot cum fills her up. Then another, and another. Her pussy contracts in the same pace, the waves of pleasure run all through her veins, reach her brain, explode in her head. Her pussy muscles milk every drop out him. And he is eager to give it to her, his long saved load.

Endless moments he stays inside her and lets his throbbing cock come to rest. Then he finally releases her. She is dizzy, leans her head against the rocky cave wall, lays her heated cheek against it to cool down. Confused and ashamed over her lust.

When she finally turns around to take a look at her rapist, she sees nobody. The cave is empty. There’s just her and her crumpled pants on the ground. She quickly puts them on, straightens her top and climbs out as fast as she can, back to the real world. She hurries home, jumping from one rock to another, not once looking around.

But she knows, the magic of the cave will keep attracting her.

wolf2002
wolf2002
11 Followers