The CD

Story Info
An older woman's obsession with a young man.
3.7k words
4.05
67.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission, based on a true story and dedicated to my beautiful, sexy husband.

*

Even now, she couldn't believe she was here. Marie had imagined this moment for weeks...

It had all started completely unexpectedly. She had been at a high school concert a few weeks earlier. It was a tribute concert for a popular teacher who had died suddenly earlier that year. Marie had always had a great fondness for Mrs Simpson who had taught her children, and was attending out of respect. She had come alone and exchanged pleasantries with one or two people before the performance started.

It was a sultry evening, and the small hall was packed full of people. Tributes and memories were read, poems recited, and a few young people performed songs. Marie clapped politely throughout. With no air conditioning, the airless environment seemed stifling. But that was all to change.

Looking back, Marie still didn't understand fully what had happened. This young guy of around eighteen or nineteen years old, introduced as 'former pupil Joe Davis' appeared on stage with his guitar and started to perform. Later, she tried to convince herself that she had been struck by his talent; that the thing which had interested her was that these were apparently Joe's own compositions. Impressive as the repertoire was however, there was something about this..boy. He was, after all, a boy to this woman in her forties, with children not much younger than Joe. And yet...

Slowly taking in every nuance of the striking figure before her, she felt herself flush as she noticed his broad chest on an otherwise lithe frame, the self-assured expression, the striking eyes. At around six feet tall, Joe was an undeniably attractive young man, and yet she could feel herself becoming extraordinarily transfixed with him - everything about him. She found herself staring at his denim-clad thighs, and her eyes fell between his legs. She could see a heavy, thick outline of.. what was she thinking? Marie glanced around her, convinced that everybody could notice her bizarre fixation. For in that few moments, that was want it had become. She felt a wetness in her panties that almost shocked her. The music filled the hall and the warmth within the room seemed to fall away as she felt the coursing heat in her own body. What was this? She tried to force reason into her own mind, but by now, Joe's easy fluid movements had so entranced her that her head was overtaken by wild, sexual imagery. She could see him clearly, naked in her own mind. As if she knew his body intimately. She felt an aching desire to be closer to him. To touch him. As she imagined Joe's beautiful, flawless body in front of her, his fair, long hair fell around his shoulders and she pictured that full, young mouth coming down on hers...

Marie was shaken back into the room by an announcement that Joe would be back onstage after the interval.She rose with the crowd and went into the refreshment area, her head still full of Joe's physique and a feeling of guilt and confusion. What was going on? She knew lots of youngsters... her house was always full of her kid's friends. Yet never had she ever thought of a young person in this way.

Suddenly, through the crowd, she saw him standing there. God, he was beautiful! Marie was used to being attracted to unlikely people, but this was something new. Joe had an easy smile and was a good looking boy, but he didn't appear any older than his years. Confident, yes. Mature even. But clearly no older than nineteen. So how could every part of her be crying out to touch him. In truth, to have sex with him? This was such a young boy! All the time she continued through the crowd, moving closer to him. Almost involuntarily. That was it! She'd speak to him! A parent at the school congratulating a young person on a good performance. That would bring her back to her senses - make her see this for what it was.The closer she drew, the more she took in. The shock of fair hair, his lean torso and masculine arms. Just before she got within speaking distance, she noticed it again. Her eyes were drawn down to his narrow hips and the distinct bulge in his jeans. Sweet Lord! What was happening here?

Joe looked across from the conversation he had just had and caught her eye. She smiled awkwardly, convinced he could read her mind. " Hello you gorgeous young stud -- bet you could show me a thing or two with that massive cock..."

"Hi," Marie managed. "That was great."

"Thanks." He smiled. "Feels odd coming back here." She felt his gaze wander to her cleavage and then quickly he met her eye again. Marie felt breathless. She was an attractive, confident woman with a voluptous body and particularly large breasts.She was used to men eyeing her, but this was different. There was something in the way Joe looked at her. Joe went on to talk about the music, but all the time, as interested as she was in what he had to say, she could feel a chemistry building. She desperately fought the animalistic urge to stare at him; to reach out right there and touch him. But she was also increasingly aware, as women always are, of the way he was looking at her. Surely not? But every few seconds Joe would lean in a little further and seemed to be drawing her into more conversation. Soon Joe was offering to burn her a CD of his band. "We're not great, " he was saying, but.."

"Oh, I think you sound really great!" Damn! How cheesey was that? Marie felt like an awkward sixteen-year-old with a crush, and somehow this excited her further.

There was an announcement that the show was about to restart. Joe seemed genuinely disappointed to have to finish their conversation, but they both made their way separately into the main hall.

During the second half, her imagination lost all boundaries. Marie watched him longingly as he skilfully played his guitar and sang a series of his own compositions. As his fingers moved deftly, she could only see them -- feel them -- on her body. There was an air of confidence, almost arrogance, about Joe which made her feel as if this young man could teach a woman so much...

Her skin tingled. The sweep of his hair falling over his face as he looked down at his guitar echoed the image in her head of how it would brush over her nipples as he worked his way down her body. She could feel his hands, his hair, his thighs.. and yes. His cock. In her mind the images now tumbled freely. Joe stretched out on a sofa, his shirt open, his hands gently stroking her face as she moved down his body now; from his hard young chest and flat stomach, kissing along his 'V' muscle and finding his thick, heavy cock. As he sang, his face contorted with emotion, she imagined his expression as she pulled her mouth tightly around him, sucking and licking him with the expertise her husband so loved.

Joe caught her eye and smiled. Oh God! He knew! He must! It was so vivid in her head that anyone looking at her would surely know! By now she could almost smell her own muskiness, so strong was this fantasy. Joe looked her way again as he finished his final song. He winked at Marie, waved to the audience and left the stage, his easy figure holding his guitar in on hand. As he walked away, Marie drank in his tight behind and his youthful swagger.

That night, Marie was uncharacteristically quiet. Her husband David was concerned.

" Are you sure you're okay?" David asked gently as they prepared for bed.

Yeah, I'm fine." Marie and David had a great marriage, and shared everything. They openly discussed their sexual fantasies, and had a fantastic sex life. And yet, somehow, Marie was finding this difficult to say. What would he think; her thinking about such a young guy in that way? But it seemed wrong not to mention it. If this was really just a playful fantasy, why wouldn't she tell her husband?

"Dave, you know that young guy Joe I was talking about -- the guitarist?"

"The one who performed his own material?"

"Yeah, him. Erm..."

"Yeah?"

" Do you ever think about younger girls? I mean, really young?"

Dave laughed.

"You know its older girls that float my boat!" he laughed, playfully squeezing her butt. "Why?"

"Well, tonight... Joe... I reckon he's about nineteen, right? Well..."

David came over and put his arms around her, a smile playing on his lips.

"Joe's nineteen, huh? And...?"

"Well,this sounds really stupid... I sort of found myself... attracted to him.."

David kissed her hard, his hands tracing down her back. She could feel his hardness starting to grow stronger.

"So, my forty-three year old wife found herself checking out a nineteen year old guy tonight, did she? And what else did she think about this young Joe?" David was clearly becoming aroused. Marie laughed self-consciously and bit her lip.

"You wanted to fuck him, didn't you?" rasped her husband in her ear, his hands pulling her closer into him and pressing his hard cock against her. "Tell me about it baby." Marie could never resist David's deep voice when he held her like this. Her husband was a handsome, tall, well-built man who could still make her completely melt with a look or a whisper. David was a fantastic lover and he had never failed to make his wife climax. Tonight was to be no exception.

Marie started to pour out the story, her guilt filtering away and giving rise to intense excitement. David didn't think it was wrong - he loved it! She told him everything as they made love, and as she detailed her fantasy he encouraged her.

" Suck me as if I was Joe honey! That's it -- imagine his huge young cock in your mouth!" David's first climax seemed more powerful than ever as he envisaged his curvy, sexy wife fellating this teenage boy. He gripped her beautiful, full ass as he fucked her hard, watching her intense expression with excitement. "I want to see him do you baby! I want Joe to have you!" David could feel his wife's wetness; her eagerness to have Joe. Marie's soft flesh glistened with a sheen of excitement and her eyes flashed with each stroke. David felt bigger than ever before inside her. With each thrust she pictured Joe pushing into her. She felt her orgasm draw closer as David detailed what he wanted to see Joe doing to his curvy wife.

"He's screwing you good baby. You're his MILF! Joe's giving my woman the fucking of her life!! " Marie felt it building inside her. She was aching for Joe and David's excited voice was making her feel like she had both of these gorgeous men at once. As she started to climax, David pumping harder and more furiously inside her, Marie started to cry out.

"Yes darling! That's good! Ohhh.. oh I want more!! Do me hard! Do me Joe! I'm coming! Make me come!!"

For the next few days,Marie and David had some of their best sex. All their fantasies focussed on Joe, the new object of Marie's desire. Joe became a feature of their daily conversation, and David became obsessed with Marie making her fantasy a reality. Marie began by treating it all very light heartedly although she found the whole idea incredibly stimulating. During the day she would often lock herself in their bedroom when nobody was around and use her favourite vibrator, dreaming it was Joe. The illicit feeling of fantasising about such a young man aroused her more than this highly-sexed woman was used to, and it became usual for her to masturbate four or five times a day, even sneaking off to the toilets at work when her obsession took over.

Driving home one afternoon, Marie noticed a familiar figure walking along the pavement. In a heartbeat she had pulled over and wound down her window.

"Joe?"

"Marie, right?"

He'd remembered! Once again, the schoolgirl awkwardness bit her. Marie recovered quickly, offering him a lift.

"Are you sure? Thanks! " Joe's lean figure slid into the seat next to her, and Marie could smell his clean, masculine skin, making her tingle inside. Joe seemed taller than before, and he was dressed casually in jeans and a khaki jacket over a close-fitting shirt. He appeared grungy; just the type of look Marie loved on a man. As he slid his seat back, Marie caught Joe looking over the length of her figure. His eyes rested on her breasts which were covered by an open-necked shirt revealing more than she had realised. Marie didn't adjust her clothing, and Joe's eyes flicked straight from her cleavage to meet hers.

"So..?" Marie asked. Joe looked quizzical. "Where do you live?"

"Oh, erm.." Joe directed her to his house, and they made most of the short journey in silence. Marie wished she could think of something to talk about, but this was starting to feel surreal with the backdrop of conversations she had been having with David about her passenger during the past weeks.

Once outside, Joe stalled, asking Marie about where she lived and other inconsequential matters. The conversation soon turned to the evening they had met.

"Oh, I said you could have a CD of the band. Don't s'pose you stil want one?" asked Joe, suddenly seeming less self-assured than before.

"Oh - yeah - if you have one."

"Come in a sec and I'll find it," he said, with more a command than a question.

Marie followed Joe into the house. Like her own, there were reminders of family life everywhere. Joe self-conciously shuffled some paraphernalia off the sofa to make room for her to sit down. "Coffee?"

Yeah, thanks. White without."

Marie looked around the room whilst Joe went out to make the coffee. She shouldn't feel guilty she reminded herself as she looked at the family photos of Joe and his parents and siblings. She'd been invited here...

"I make bad coffee" Joe said as he re-entered, placing the cups on the table in front of her and slipping a CD out of its cover. "I'll put it on now if you like? You might change your mind about wanting it!" he smiled. As the music started to play, he slid down in the seat next to her. Marie felt her heart beat faster.

"What?" he laughed, as she smiled knowingly at him.

"How old are you Joe?"

"19. Why? How old did you think I was?" It felt teasing. Flirtatious even. Marie liked it. A lot.

The conversation started to flow, and Joe asked Marie lots of questions about herself. For a young guy he seem far less self-obsessed than the teenagers she knew. Up close, she could notice even more about him; his uniform teeth, slightly unshaven skin, small dimple when he smiled... and those hands again! Marie loved looking at his hands. She remarked on them, taking his left hand in hers.

"You've got long fingers... like me," she said. Joe ran his hand across hers. Suddenly, they felt very close together. His expression became more serious as he moved his fingers up to her face. Joe kissed Marie gently on the lips, almost fleetingly.

"I'm sorry...I.." Before he could say any more, she pulled him closer to her and kissed him long and hard, pushing her tongue into his mouth. Joe responded to this unexpected move immediately, and fluidly reciprocated Marie's advance. His hands moved from her face, down her body and around her back as he pulled her soft body into his. Marie felt heady. Any anxiety she may have had was washed away as Joe deftly laid her further back against the sofa, his fingers unbuttoning her shirt and easing it over her shoulders. Marie loved being undressed like this! She had always loved being naked when David was fully clothed, and especially enjoyed the vulnerability of stripping for him when he was in a business suit and she could behave like a slut. Joe was pressing all the right buttons. He soon had her down to her black court shoes, and was burying his face into her tits as she encouraged him by pushing them into him.

"You're...amazing," he breathed, his mouth wandering all over them.

"Do you like big girls?!" she teased. "Not all boys can handle a girl who is big all over." Joe's hands almost instinctively grabbed at her ass, clearly enjoying this 'big all over' woman.

"I love it" he gasped. His eyes didn't know where to go first, and Marie revelled in the powerful feeling of captivating this stunning young man. She had dreamt about this moment for so long, and wanted to completely savour it. She enjoyed feeling totally in control of the situation; having Joe eat out of her hand so willingly.

"My turn to get a better look I think," she smiled, standing up slowly to allow Joe the chance to fully take her in. His eyes wandered her full, womanly body as she pushed him back gently onto the sofa. Joe leaned up using his elbows to watch this big, beautiful woman over twice his age expertly unzip his jeans. Marie smiled up at him, and breathing deep to take in his heady aroma, she lowered her head and started to work on his cock, following the pattern she had dreamed of so many times when she had imagined taking this beautiful boy. Joe's cock was huge, and Marie wasted no time in letting him know.

"Oh, you're a really big guy honey" she told him. Joe was even bigger than David, and Marie knew what a prize she had in her well-endowed husband. Joe's body reminded her of David's when he was younger; his cock had immediately sprung to attention for her, and he was at least eleven inches long, and, surprisingly, circumcised, which has always been Marie's preference. One of her favourite tricks was to measure a man's cock during foreplay. The men she had been with had all been blessed well and nobody had yet objected. She mentally made a note to give Joe the same treatment the next time. David teasingly called her his 'size queen', and she would have been lying if she had said that size was unimportant to her. Joe was also very thick, and Marie felt her pussy throb with anticipation. Marie slowly licked and sucked at Joe, tightening her lips around him and feeling him lift her hair gently from around her face so he could watch his older woman suck him off. She took his balls in her mouth and murmured with pleasure as she tasted and smelt their salty warmth. As she did this, she gently but firmly pumped his cock in her hand. Joe's face started to contort with his impending orgasm. Marie took him in her mouth again, eager to feel him come in her mouth. Joe started to breathe heavily and gasp, "oh, yeah! Oh Marie..yeah! I'm gonna come now!" Marie felt the heat spurt from Joe.. a second... a third... she swallowed her boy eagerly, only releasing him from her mouth to allow him to watch the last of his cream spurt her face.

Joe laid back and she sat astride him, gently stroking his face whilst his hands wandered her body. "That..felt...amazing" he managed. Marie was determined to continue to enjoy him whilst he hardened for her again. Slowly and firmly, she massaged his body. The soft, fleshy thighs straddling his stomach drew his hands. He stroked across them and ran his fingers up between Marie's legs. She lifted herself up to allow him to touch her clitoris, and Joe watched admiringly as she threw her hair backwards and arched her back. He gripped her buttocks with his other hand, and continued moving his fingers in circles around her soft pussy lips and clit, causing her to moan loudly. Joe worked expertly on his beautiful older woman, teasingly working her towards an orgasm and then easing off, making her more and more desperate to have him inside her. Just as she started to shudder, he gently inserted a finger already lubricated from her wet pussy into her anus and started to move it in and out. The gesture made her gasp, as she felt another wave of pleasure pass through her. This was one of her husband's skills, and feeling it from Joe drove her wild.

"Done this enough times, huh?!" she let out, breathlessly. Joe smiled, and lifted her hips up, gripping his already-erect cock in his hand. He gently pushed it into her, taking pleasure in her expression as he did so. Marie sat down on him hard, and writhed as he thrust into her. Her climax came now, and she screamed out as he confidently continued to fuck her with the same rhythm. "Joe..JOE! More baby!"

12