The Cellist

Story Info
Concert cellist gives the performance of her life, naked.
2.4k words
4.47
34.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaron1944
aaron1944
248 Followers

Cranford Manor stood out like a sparkling jewel in the night, the gravel in front of the house was littered with expensive cars; the manor was the home of multimillionaire Vernon Wild, oil magnate. Tonight he was entertaining a select group of his friends. They were all eagerly looking forward to what Vernon had promised to be an evening to remember. As ten o-clock approached the immaculately dressed waiters strolled among the invited guests handing out glasses of vintage Champaign and politely asking the elegantly clad guests to make their way through to the music room where the evenings special entertainment was about to begin.

As the guests took their seats there was a hum of expectant conversation, the doors were closed and there was suddenly silence in the room as the lights went out and the room was left in pitch darkness. Suddenly a single spotlight came on illuminating a gold chair positioned on a slightly raised dais. Luther, Mr. Wild's head butler elegant in his black evening suit and sporting a deep red carnation in his buttonhole walked into the light. "Ladies and gentlemen for you pleasure tonight I have the honor of introducing to you the world famous cellist Miss Andrea Williams."

Andrea Williams was a face that everybody knew, a renowned cellist who was also a sought after beauty, admired and loved by her many followers all around the world.

There was a polite round of applause as Andrea stepped into the spotlight she was dressed in a long red velvet cloak. As the applause died down her young blond assistant dressed in a simple long white dress, followed her on carrying her cello, she stood slightly behind Andrea as to not obscure the talented soloist from her adoring audience.

To the onlookers Andrea seemed unusually nervous as she raised her hands and took hold of the cord around the neck of her cloak, she slowly pulled on the cord; there was a gasp from the audience as the cloak parted. The reason for her nervousness was revealed to everyone in the room, for beneath the cloak Andrea was totally nude, she was not wearing anything apart from her black high-heeled shoes. The cloak dropped to the floor and the beautiful young woman stood there in front of everyone in all her naked glory.

In the darkness at the back of the room Vernon watched a smile on his face. How the mighty are fallen he thought to himself. Vernon had found out about Andrea's financial problems a few months ago, although she had made a considerable amount of money in her career, bad financial advice and even worse investments and her own inability to stop spending money, had eventually brought her to the brink of bankruptcy.

Vernon had invited her to a meeting where he had informed her that he knew about her financial problems and he said that he was willing to help her sort out her problems before they became public. At first she was grateful for his help; she realized that if her plight became known her illustress career would have been ruined. It was only when she found out what he required from her for his help that she had at first refused even to consider his offer.

Vernon was well known among his many close friends and associates for his interesting and somewhat unusual parties. He liked to put on special entertainment for his guests and Andrea was that special entertainment he was planning for his forthcoming event.

She had sat across from him in his large office she had been angry, she could not believe what he was asking of her, in return for helping her out of her financial problems. What he was asking of her was to appear at his next party and play for his guests, that part of it was not a problem for her, what was a problem was that he wanted her to appear and perform her recital naked.

He told her to go away and think about things. He knew that when she thought things through there was no way she was going to turn him down. Now from the darkness he looked at her standing under the bright spotlight naked before his guests. Her high firm breasts were tipped with hard erect nipples. Her body was trim and well toned from her daily work out. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed and this in turn exposed the slightly pouting lips of her pussy to everyone.

After standing there for a few moments as requested by Vernon she took her seat on the gold chair. She parted her legs wide enough to allow the girl in the white dress to place the cello between them, for an exciting moment the glory of her pussy was totally exposed to those fortunate enough to be sitting in front of her. Then she took the cello and with a smile at her audience she began her recital.

At the end of each piece of music she played she was encouraged by her very appreciative audience to stand and take a bow. They loved her music and the erotic sight of her nakedness made it a memorable evening for everyone who was lucky enough to be present.

Although she had been dreading the moment Andrea was surprised how exciting it had actually been to remove her cloak and stand naked before the illustrious audience. Since her second meeting with Vernon Wild where she had reluctantly accepted his offer she had many spent many hours imagining that moment. Now as she sat there playing she could feel the eyes of everyone in the room were on her naked body. She was amazed and surprised at the reaction of her body, she had excepted to have felt deeply ashamed to have to appear like this, but now half way into her recital her nipples were aching, she had never before experienced them being so hard for so long. Also the continuing excitement she was now experiencing from exposing herself like this was also causing her pussy to begin to lubricate profusely. Each time when she stood to accept the ovation of the audience, she could feel her juices seeping out. She realized that some of the people sitting closest to her could obviously see what was happening to her, this in turn only made her become even more aroused.

She also knew that her naked recital not the end of her ordeal, for after she completed her performance Vernon had also requested that she remain naked while she mingled with his guests for drinks.

Her performance ended amid rapturous applause; the fact that she had, had to appear naked had not in any way caused her to perform to a lesser standard than she would have done in the splendor of an international concert hall. She stood up and passed cello to the young blond haired assistant who had remained sitting on the floor by her side throughout. Vernon Wild stepped forward from the darkness and took her hand, he raised it to his lips and kissed it, the audience applauded again. Then he led the attractive naked young women from the room.

In the adjoining room a waiter offered them a glass of Champaign, Andrea saw his eyes taking in her nakedness, and she again felt a renewed thrill. The audience who had just witnessed her performance began to drift into the room to join them and she was again exposed to their even closer scrutiny, something she had to admit that was now becoming accustomed too, although the whole experience still continued to excite her.

After everyone had, had the opportunity to see the attractive woman and congratulate and speak to her Vernon took her arm and taking leave of his guests, he led her off into an adjoining room that was illuminated by flickering candles, while around the walls large dark mirrors reflected back the image of her nakedness.

"I want to thank you for keeping your side of the bargain so professionally," Vernon said. "I will in turn keep mine." He smiled at her. "You have a very beautiful body Andrea and I can see that it has excited you, exposing yourself to my friends." Andrea felt herself blushing. Vernon then reached out and gently rubbed his fingers over her extended nipples. Andrea groaned as his fingers sent a tingle of excitement through her body.

His other hand reached down and he ran a finger slowly down the damp cleft of her exposed pussy, his inquisitive finger eased her lips apart and slid into the warm wet interior she shuddered and pressed her body against his hand.

Andrea suddenly felt another presence in the room she looked over Vernon's shoulder and saw a handsome well built young man about her own age dressed in a long black cloak. Vernon moved away from her and took a seat on a comfortable sofa he watched as the young man approached Andrea. He stood in front of her looking at her naked beauty. He reached up and loosened the cord at his throat the cloak fell away; he too like Andrea was completely naked.

His muscular body looked hard and well formed through lots of hard workouts, protruding and already semi hard, from between well-developed thighs his prick was already at least eight inches in length and growing rapidly. Andrea eyed him hungrily.

By this time she was so aroused that the sight of the handsome naked young man only increased her hunger for her pent up desire to be satisfied. Deep in the depths of her lust filled mind she knew that the young man had probably been employed the millionaire to submit her to the final humiliation. Even so, the way she was now feeling she could not wait for him to take her, even if it was to be here in the presence of Vernon himself.

The man approached her and soon his hands were exploring her willing body, she could not help crying out as his hands caressed her breasts and twisted her already painful nipples, she willingly parted her legs allowing him access to her most intimate delights. She squealed with pleasure has his fingers penetrated her soaking pussy and rolled the hard bud of her engorged clit under his fingers.

He lowered her to the richly carpeted floor parted her legs with his knees and eased himself between them he gripped his now fully erect cock in his hand and ran it against her wet pussy lips slowly nudging them apart then he was thrusting into her. She had never felt so completely filled as her pussy wrapped around his throbbing member and he began a slow steady rhythm. She began thrusting up her body to meet his every stroke screaming with pleasure as multiple orgasms coursed through her body.

At last his strokes slowed and she felt him growing inside her then he erupted filling her with his hot juices. He collapsed on top of her breathing hard, he leaned forward and kissed her breasts drawing her hard painful nipples into his mouth then he rolled off her and they lay there side by side for a moment their desires spent.

Andrea lay there her eyes closed, with her pent up desires had been satisfied, she now began to realize just what she had done. Her naked performance in front of the audience had been bad enough, even though in the end it had aroused her so much, then to have to mix with the guests and allow them to inspect her nakedness at close quarters. Then this final act of humiliation to be actually taken in front of Vernon himself, how could she have let things come to this.

She was aroused from her thoughts by hands on her body; the hands seemed to be lighter than before, she realized that these were not the hands of her lover. She shuddered slightly as they lightly ran up her inner thighs and stroked her soaking pussy; she couldn't believe it as she felt her body responding, she was beginning to feel aroused again she opened her eyes and looked down to see the young blond assistant, the one who had brought on her cello kneeling between her open thighs. Now the white dress had gone and she too was naked she leaned forward her firm young breasts hanging like ripe fruit, she lovingly began to clean up the juices running from Andreas abused pussy. Andrea groaned with pleasure as the young girls tongue expertly cleaned up every last drop and then began to work her own pleasure on the woman under her.

The young man had also regained his composure he sat up and watched the girl giving Andrea obvious pleasure he got to his knees positioned himself behind the girl he gripped her thighs and thrust himself into her exposed pussy. Each time he thrust into her young body her face was pushed against Andrea's pussy and her tongue eagerly explored the delights it held.

After he had satisfied his lust with the young blond he again turned his attention again to Andrea, she could not believe that he was so quickly available to take her again. This time he made her kneel as took her from the rear fucking her doggie style just as minutes before has he had just taken the young blond.

This time he had positioned her so that she was facing Vernon as he sat on the sofa accompanied now by the young naked blond girl. Andrea could see him slowly caressing the girl's breasts as the young man thrust himself urgently into her more than willing body; she could feel her hanging breasts swinging with every thrust.

For a moment as she pressed her bottom hard against him feeling his balls slap against her thighs she imagined her self in one of the many concert halls she had played in over the years doing what she was now doing in front of a packed audience. The thought made her orgasm wildly and he erupted into her at the same moment. They collapsed in a pile of writhing naked bodies on the floor.

As she lay there the Andrea realized that the lights in the room seemed to get brighter. She looked around her and to her horror and amazement she saw that the mirrors in the room were slowly becoming transparent. Sitting all around them were Vernon's guests applauding wildly her second outstanding performance of the night?

aaron1944
aaron1944
248 Followers