The Ceremony Ch. 01

Story Info
She gazed at the monumental cock protruding from the statue.
1.3k words
4.43
66.6k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ceremony had ended and the priests were walking down the dirt pathway leading from the altar back to the main building. Calina watched the hooded figures walk in two lines, their robes dragging in the dust. The last two priests were helping support a naked young woman as she walked with them. As she got closer, Calina could see a faint trickle of blood running down her thigh.

Once the priests had passed the inner gates, the worshipers began to move off of the stone seating and filed out behind them as Calina remained behind as she did at every ceremony. When all the worshipers had left, she walked to the edge of the altar and gazed upon the statue of Priapus, or more accurately, she gazed upon the erect penis monumentally protruding from the statue.

The statue itself stood nearly seven feet tall, with its arms outstretched at its sides, it was nearly eight feet wide. The body was entirely naked, with incredibly detailed musculature including erect nipples along with the erect cock. Still gazing at the cock, Calina marveled at its perfect proportions. It jutted outward from a beautifully detailed scrotum, curving slightly, with powerful veins protruding along the shaft. The head, unsheathed from the foreskin still glistened from the ceremony.

"It is magnificent," a woman said.

Startled by the voice, Calina turned quickly asking, "Who is it?"

"It's okay, you don't know me, but I can be a friend. I'm Sierra," the woman said stepping closer to Calina.

Noticing her long black hair and dark eyes, Calina quickly bowed and said, "I am sorry to interfere with you, I will leave."

"No, no, that isn't necessary, I came here to see you."

"Why me?"

"Well, I remember when it was your time in the ceremony. When the priests brought you to Priapus and gave your virginity to it," she said, opening her robe and showing Calina a mark on her right shoulder, a mark exactly like the one carved into Calina's shoulder after the ceremony.

"You?"

"Yes, it was many years ago, but I too felt the power of Priapus' organ. Now, although I am married and have children, I have never been filled like that first time. I've never felt the joy until I felt Priapus inside me again."

"You've..."

"Shhh... you speak of blasphemy," she said, but then leaning to her, the woman whispered, "Yes, I have felt the joys of that sacred cock and I know why you are here, why after every ceremony you return and gaze upon it."

"You mean I can have it again," she whispered.

"Yes, I will help you, but we must be careful," the woman said, hooking her arm in Calina's and leading her back down the pathway. "Each midweek the priests lock themselves in dark seclusion, and since it is forbidden to visit the temple during seclusion, none of the believers will come to the altar either. If you come here then, we'll be completely alone."

Stepping through the inner gate, Calina asked, "What time should I come?"

"Be here at the gate just after sunset wearing only your robe."

Calina nodded.

"Now you should go, do not let them see you showing too much interest," she said, nodding toward several priests milling around near their building,

Calina bid her new friend, "Goodbye," and returned home.

Later, at midweek Calina returned, silently waiting at the inner gate for Sierra. The older woman appeared and without a word, motioned for her to follow. When they reached the altar, Sierra whispered some instructions to Calina, "I will help you mount, however after that you will be on your own. Now, things will begin to happen that you will not expect, do not be afraid, you will not be hurt and you will soon see how good it can be. Now are you ready?"

Calina nodded nervously.

"Okay, place your robe here and then we'll walk up the stairs there. Be careful, the rocks can hurt your feet, just watch where you step."

Placing her robe on the edge of the altar Calina followed Sierra up the stairs until they both stood facing the statue. Sierra took Calina's hand and touched it to the stone cock whispering, "Feel it, imagine it inside you, imagine it filling you completely."

The young woman ran her hands along the cock, feeling the veins under her fingers. She was surprised at how smooth it was, especially compared to the rest of the statue. "It's so smooth," she whispered.

"Yes, it never was that smooth, it has been worn smooth by those before us."

Calina felt a cringe run though her body as she ran her fingers along the rough texture of the statues thigh. She couldn't imagine how it was years ago, how it felt for those first virgins. It was so smooth when she lost her virginity to it, how could she have born this roughness. She suddenly felt Sierra's fingers on her pussy, pushing up into her.

"It's okay, I'm just making sure you are ready. Now, use my hand here and climb up, then hold onto the shoulders as you lower yourself onto it."

Calina stepped into Sierra's cupped hands and climbed up. Once she had a good hold on the shoulders, she lowered herself slowly down onto the cock. It slipped easily into her wet opening and as she opened up to it, she felt it fill her, filling a void that no man could ever fill. Easing downward, she felt it bump her up inside and she knew she could take no more.

Suddenly she felt arms wrap around her and looking up she realized that the statue seemed to be moving on its own. Its long arms wrapped around her as it slowly pulled its cock out and then slowly thrust back into her. The cool statue suddenly felt warm as the hot cock began moving faster and faster into her.

Safely held in the statue's arms, she gave herself completely to the pleasure as that wonderful cock thrust in and out of her, the enormous balls banging against her ass. In was just moments and she came, her pussy convulsing over the cock. Expecting it to stop, it slowed a bit as she came, but as her pulsations subsided it began fucking her again. This time she could hear an almost feral growl and she realized the statue was going to cum.

Not sure what to expect, she knew she couldn't stop this and besides, it was simply feeling too good and she felt the pleasure shoot through her as she came again. In the midst of her orgasm she could feel the statue trembling and felt a wet warmth suddenly flood her in such quantities that it oozed out of her. Looking down, she could see the white liquid dripping down the statue's balls and running down its thighs.

In a few moments the arms gently lifted her off the cock and carefully placed her on the ground. She glanced to Sierra, who had been watching the entire thing, but when she looked back to the statue it had returned to the stoic position it had maintained for these hundreds of years.

Calina looked back to Sierra and said, "I never knew it could be like that."

"Yes, very few of us experience that."

"But it came to life!"

Sierra smiled, "It seems to you it came to life, I only stood here watching you move on this statue."

"But it held me in its arms, it came inside me!"

"Yes, I know the sensation, but, from where I watched, the statue did not move."

"But it was so real, so good."

"You see why we come?"

"You are not alone."

"No many of us who tasted Priapus as virgins return now to worship it properly We complete our ceremony in secret elsewhere and then consummate later, on the day of seclusion," she said, pointing back at the gate.

Calina saw a line of women approaching, each wearing only a robe, each preparing to worship to their god. Calina looked back at Sierra, who had taken off her robe and placed it next to Calina's. "But..."

"Now it's my time to worship, can you give me a boost?"