The Ceremony Ch. 03

Story Info
Calina and Sierra return during the next night of seclusion.
801 words
4.47
28.7k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next night of seclusion Calina and Sierra returned to the altar, waiting in line while watching woman after woman climb the statue and draw the great penis of Priapus into themselves. They both could feel themselves getting wet, picturing how the statue would come to life for them. Both nodded to the flushed and satisfied women who passed them walking away after feeling the full power of their god explode within them.

"This line seems longer than last week," Calina said.

"More and more women are yearning for Priapus. Strangely, it is the priests and the men who have created us, unsatisfied by our men, we long for the night of seclusion when we can be filled with our sexual destiny."

"And none of the men know about this?"

"Oh Priapus no! If they ever figured out how inadequate they were, god or not, they would not stand for it. Hades, they could care less if we enjoy ourselves with them or not, but let some stone god please us and they will be angered."

"I wouldn't know."

"You have never been with a man?"

"Priapus too my virginity and he has been the only one inside me."

"Your parents haven't arranged a marriage?" Sierra asked.

"No, I think they believe I may follow Saphos. I don't discourage that thought, in fact they think I am with women now. Funny, it is the truth, I am with women, but only to be penetrated and fucked by the great stone cock of Priapus. I wonder how they would feel if they only knew," Calina said, smiling.

"Don't ever tell them, your father especially. Men would think this an abomination, something to replace their own cock. He would be duty bound to all men to report it," Sierra warned. "I fear the day they find out about what happens here during seclusion. Years ago it was only a few women, but now there are so many. Someone somewhere will slip one day and I am afraid the statue will be destroyed."

Calina was about to respond when she realized it was her turn to climb upon the statue. She quickly dropped her robe and walked up the steps onto the altar. Sierra had followed her and held her hands out to help boost Calina up.

Stepping in Sierra's hands, Calina carefully climbed onto the statue, but instead of facing Priapus, she turned facing away from him before lowering herself onto its cock. Holding herself with her legs wrapped around the stone beast, she was about to tumble off the statue, when she felt the cock sink into her to the hilt. The moment she was filled by the cock, she felt the gods hands take her by the waist, holding her up as it drove its cock into her pussy. Supported by Priapus' hands, Calina leaned forward and spread out her arms as if she were flying, feeling herself surge forward in the air with each massive thrust.

Calina could feel her breasts bounce as the statue drove itself to the hilt inside her and she moaned loudly as she felt that beautiful, smooth cock move in and out of her. The intensity of pleasure kept building and building until, in a soaring flow of electricity, she came spreading her arms and legs out into space as she felt herself supported only by Priapus' cock and the hands on her waist. Her pussy pulsated over the stone cock and her juices flowed out of her, but the god continued fucking her.

Wanting to please him, she began contorting her body from side to side and up and down, varying the angle his cock would slide into her, increasing the pressure on one side and decreasing it on the other. Soon she could feel his hands tighten on her waist and she knew he would soon fill her with his essence. She arched her back and then squeezed the muscles in her cunt, increasing the intensity of sensation for Priapus and when she heard him moan, she knew the god's hot jism would soon flood her pussy.

Priapus then came as he shoved his cock deep into Calina, and held her tight while inside her, he twitched and spurted. Once again it was too much for her to hold in her tight pussy and the cum oozed out of her, dripping over his balls and thighs. He then lifted her into the air and placed her on the ground.

Calina walked as if in a trance, grabbing her robe and pulling it on. She looked up at Sierra, who was now naked and trembling in anticipation. Looking at her friend she said, "It gets better every time."

"I know Calina, I know," was all Sierra said as she prepared herself for the god.