The Chair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,938 Followers

The camera cut to a view that was becoming all too familiar. This time the crosshairs was centered on her clitoral hood. The machine hissed to life and extended a third rod. This one didn't have a dildo attached; it was just a heavy rod with a metal ball on the end. It closed in, until the ball was eventually pushed tightly against her.

The screen cut back to Etta, who was now smiling.

"All right baby, the preliminaries are over. The machine is preprogrammed, so just relax, you're about to go on the wildest ride of your life."

The screen flared, died and then came back to life. The scene was in the very room she was now in. There was an orgy in progress. She recognized Etta, moaning, growling and screaming her way through an orgasm on the very same chair Candice was now lying on. She recognized Caramel, wearing a blue skintight cat suit with cut outs for her pussy and tits. She was strapped across the horse, and seemed to be enjoying a good paddling while sucking a man's cock. There were others there, people she didn't recognize, but almost as if on cue they all turned and waved to the camera while shouting, "Hello, Candy!"

She was so caught up in watching the various people, she barely noticed the machine sputter to life. When it did, she saw the big wheel begin to turn.

"Fuck!" she shouted in surprises when the vibe in her ass was slowly withdrawn.

When just the tip was still in her, it started another plunge, but at the same moment, the dildo in her pussy began to withdraw. She could feel the two of them, scraping against each other, separated only by the membrane between her two canals. At first they moved slowly, but as time passed they picked up speed. The machine hissed and spit out more oil, not that it was needed. In spite of herself, Candice's pussy was sopping wet.

Candice couldn't tear her eyes away from the many people having fun on the screen. Her body adjusted to the two toys and soon she was really enjoying them. Without warning, the ball on her clitoral hood began to gently vibrate, sending wicked tremors of pleasure through her.

"Oh, my god," she moaned.

The dildos were in perfect sync now, alternately filling her and leaving her achingly empty. She could feel her body coiling, tightening, drawing in upon itself. When the tension seemed unbearable, she unwound. Blast after shrieking, mind bending, world shattering blast assaulted her senses. Starbursts exploded in brilliant colors on the backs of her tightly closed eyes. Her body jerked and twitched as she rode the waves ever higher. Through it all the cocks continued their steady rhythm and the vibe continued to dance across her sensitive flesh.

She was gasping like a fish out of water as she came down from the euphoric high. Almost without warning, a second orgasm rocked her. This one was weaker, but no less beautiful. It had barely rippled away, when the dildos changed action, suddenly they were driving into and out of her body in unison.

The rhythm was maddening. She went from unbelievably empty on the out strokes to totally full on the down strokes. The vibration on the ball had altered too. Buzzing happily on the down strokes, but pausing on the out strokes. The difference in stimulation was jarringly, radically different, and soon she found herself longing for and anticipating the down strokes. Actually barking in pleasure each time the twin dildos were driven home.

Not surprisingly, her next orgasm was on the down stroke. She could hear herself, mewling in pleasure and whimpering in need when they were withdrawn. The orgasm was strong, not as strong as the initial one, but easily enough to make her cry out at its peak. Another one came, and another, and she was still experiencing aftershocks when the tempo changed again.

Now the vibe in her ass was making slow, deep strokes, but the cock in her pussy was making extremely fast, but relatively shallow plunges.

"Oh, God," she groaned as her body tried to absorb the new influx of sensation.

It felt...indescribable. There were no words. No expressions for such pure, unadulterated sensation. When words finally came, they shocked her to hear them from her own mouth.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she was chanting, in time to the driving of the dildo in her pussy.

She could feel herself building to another shattering climax, and the anticipation was almost more than she could bear. When it came, the pleasure was so thick and heady she screamed, like some feral animal in heat. Outrageous pleasure, beyond any comprehension, assailed her. She was ripped away by the tide and carried where it would, totally lost in it.

When she regained some semblance of coherency, she found the tempo had changed yet again, both vibes were slowly, deeply stroking into her, the ball was still. Almost like a planned respite, but all too swiftly, the ball began humming with its own contained joy. The dildos picked up speed, and her body went berserk.

Orgasm came upon orgasm, and she couldn't separate them, one from the other. Some were weak, others strong, but before one rippled away, another came. The sensations blended, melded, morphed and bounced off one another, until the entire experience became one of pure bliss. Unendurable joy, exquisite agony, Heaven, Hell. All of them or none.

Her brain was misfiring; the sensations were so powerful they trampled boundaries in her mind. Random thoughts floated before her, like snowflakes. She could watch them, but if she reached out to examine one, it was gone. She was gone. Candice was no more. Only the pleasure remained. Only the exquisite blasts, the soft cascade, the unending kaleidoscope was real. No longer concerned with anything else, Candice floated away on the tide, happy and serene amidst the turmoil.

Minutes passed, then hours, but the relentless machine never slowed, never tired, never missed a beat. Regular inundations of oil kept the toys from chaffing and regular orgasms kept Candice from even noticing.

***

When it finally ceased, and the toys retracted, Candice was trembling and exhausted. The screen, which had been showing orgy after orgy, came back to Web, now seated at his desk, with Etta on his lap.

"Well, that's it. The cock in your pussy was made from a mold of my own Mr. Johnson. I hope you enjoyed it, as it's as close as I could ever bring myself to actually introducing you to my lifestyle and my friends. There's a kind of user's guide along with the bonds in the safe. I know you'll probably decide to sell the place and move away, but I guess I'm kind of hoping you'll decide to stay. This room is really my crowning achievement in life. I poured a lot of resources into creating a place where a person's every sexual fantasy could be fulfilled. I doubt any of your cousins will understand, but I hope you will. This is a room designed and built by me, with the only motive being to bring others pleasure. I'm sorry I wasn't ever able to get to know you as myself, but your mother would never permit me to see you without her being around. I had hoped, after you graduated, to invite you here, but you were such a go-getter and landed that job before I even found out you had graduated. I guess this is goodbye, Candy. I'm sorry we didn't have some time together. I'm sorry I never got to be the kind of grandfather I wanted to be. Hopefully, you'll remember me a little differently than your cousins and my kids. Take care." The tape stopped, the screen faded and to her relief, the metal bonds retracted, freeing her. She rolled off the chair, nearly falling on her rubbery legs. The chair hissed, and slowly returned to the upright position. Candice struggled over to the console and looked in the safe, sure enough, the bonds were there, as well as the user's guide. It was as thick as the Manhattan phone book, she noted with a wan smile.

She closed the safe and pressed the buttons one by one, until the room had returned to the blank walls. Candice clicked off the light after opening the door and headed upstairs. She was hungry, so she made a snack before going upstairs and crawling into bed. In the darkened room, her mind, which seemed to have shut down, began to function again.

She felt she should be indignant, after all she had basically been raped. But the whole thing had been about her pleasure, which seemed incongruous with being raped. She wondered about her grandfather, what kind of man he really was. She had a hard time reconciling the hard-bitten and mean spirited man she had known with the free, easygoing and likeable fellow she had seen tonight. She had always been grateful to her mother for shielding her from her grandfather, but now, she wished she had been allowed to know him.

As to the house, perhaps she would sell. Perhaps not. She could sell the bearer bonds and be free of financial worry for the rest of her life. She thought of Suki, her best friend in the Tokyo office and how sad she had been at their parting. Perhaps, she would agree to come over and stay a while. She also thought of Caramel and Etta and all the other people she had "met" tonight, but mostly, she thought of Suki.

Candice drifted off to sleep with a smile on her face, imagining the small woman crying out in pleasure, securely bound to the magical chair in the basement.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,938 Followers