The Chair

Story Info
A first visit to the swing club.
897 words
3.65
34.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheri felt remarkable, probably for the first time in her life. From the table in the corner she watched the dancers grind against each other, some topless, giggling beneath the smoke catcher in the ceiling, which emitted crackling sounds. There was a Christmas tree in the corner with lights twinkling, even though it was July. Couples touched and flirted with one another, some venturing downstairs to the "lounge" where clothing was prohibited. Rick had taken her down there for a pre-club tour, showed her the showers, the mattresses and the "chair."

Ah, the chair; black vinyl with straps, an extension for each foot, a headrest that went back... She didn't feel quite ready to try that out, but just imagining things you could do on and around the chair was titillating as hell. Her main concern was the possibility of someone she didn't want touching her, but the fantasy was a good one. She imagined being in that chair with Lolly and another woman, one above, one below, letting her lick one vulva, and the other licking hers. Rick could maybe come in after and fuck her properly, and maybe she would enjoy Lolly's husband Pete putting his dick in her mouth. That would be pretty cool, especially upside down like that. Lolly was at the table next to her, wearing a red bra hiding only slightly behind a black jacket and a very short black skirt and fishnet stockings.

Sheri had worn hers as well. Fishnets were easy access, easy to rip, too. She touched Lolly's knee under the table and Lolly smiled and pulled Sheri's hand up between her legs. Her fingers discovered Lolly had decided not to wear panties, in fact, she had a nice opening in the stockings. She fanned her fingers over Lolly's vulva and clitoris, tapping gently as if playing a scale on the piano. Lolly moved her hips up towards her hand and she could feel the heat. Her middle finger found its way inside and Lolly moaned softly, although above the table she kept a hand on her martini, as if nothing were going on. Sheri, too, smiled at their table companions and feigned innocence, rather well, she thought.

Lolly turned to her then, and pulled her hand away, while at the same time cupping her cheek with her hand and said, "let's dance." On the dance floor Sheri couldn't keep her hands off of Lolly. She stroked her arm, her waist, her ass and down her legs. Lolly's mouth found its way to her neck, and down to her left nipple, which had somehow poked its way out of her shirt as she danced. The music had a good beat, and her heart met it and matched the rhythm. She didn't remember how her shirt and bra came off, but they did. Several eyes met hers and both men and women commented on her beautiful breasts. She felt so unlike the busy mother of two she was at home. In fact, she wasn't sure who this new woman was, except she really enjoyed being her, at least for tonight. Lolly went and sat down with Pete, who had an erection the world could see at this point.

She was wondering if Lolly would just suck him off right there in the room, when Rick and a very handsome man she didn't know came up to her. "This is Sam. Is it ok if we, you know...?" said her husband, obviously staring at her bare breasts. She smiled. Rick and Sam each took a breast and sucked the nipples. Her hands caressed both heads, her husband's silky brown hair and Sam's curly blond. She could feel the wetness gathering strong between her legs. Her knees became weak and she was breathing heavily. Somehow she was going downstairs. Someone was taking off her clothes. Then, she was in the chair. Her legs thrust apart, her head back, sucking on Sam's dick, his balls and light brown curly hairs rebounding off her head. Rick's penis was working its way in and out of her vagina. There were hands on her breasts... she realized to her delight that the hands were Lolly's.

Another woman was there too, a stunning redhead, all the way down. Sam withdrew from her mouth. Lolly went down on her knees to help him out. The redhead came over to Sheri in the chair and kissed her on the mouth, then asked if she would be a doll and help her out. Sheri smiled and nodded. The redhead stood with her vulva at the level of her mouth. Sheri stuck out her tongue and lapped at the beautiful pink clit. The redhead came closer and put her legs on either side of Sheri's head. Sheri took the soft lips in her mouth and sucked. Her smell was delightful, like strawberries. The redhead's hands cupped Sheri's breasts and she sighed heavily. She noticed then that Sam had also come up behind the redhead and put his penis in behind her. He touched the redhead's breasts, which had the most perfect pink nipples Sheri had ever seen. The wetness of the cunt dripped into her mouth, and then Sam came, spilling cum down those perfect white legs and over Sheri's hair. Rick came at the same time, pushing hard between her legs. She cried out and so did the redhead.