The Chair

Story Info
A willing woman submits to her unseen dominant.
1.6k words
3.9
16.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. Enter

The instructions had been precise. No bra, no panties, a short dress, and high heels.

Driving to the location had been a test of courage. Submit to a man as yet unknown to her? Give herself to a stranger willingly and fully? Follow all instructions explicitly and without hesitation? Her heart pounded louder and louder in her chest the closer she got to her destination. The knot in her belly grew tighter with every passing mile.

She went around the block several times before she finally parked in the driveway and got out of her car. Her legs felt like jelly--every step was an effort. All her senses were at peak readiness. Her overactive intuition screamed at her about her folly.

An envelope with a note on the door?

"The envelope contains a blindfold. You must put the blindfold on before you ring the doorbell. You may not speak unless a question is posed to you. You will be disrobed, bound, gagged, and paddled as soon as you enter. You may not leave until instructed to do so. Do not make the mistake of ringing the doorbell without following the instructions in this note."

She read the note several times before she willed herself to open the envelope.

She donned the blindfold.

Her shaking hand reached for the doorbell.........

2. The Chair

"Take off your clothes. Do it quickly."

She hesitated only slightly as she started to remove her few articles of clothing. Her excited breathing drew in quick and shallow volumes of potpourri-scented air. Her clothes fell to the floor, one by one, in a puddle of lost modesty around her feet.

"Walk forward three paces. There you will feel a leather chair."

She moved carefully and deliberately ever mindful of her nudity and her shaking bare breasts.

"Kneel at the edge of the chair, put your arms over the chair back, spread your legs wide."

She did as she was told and was surprised to feel male hands roughly secure wrist restraints to each wrist. She felt as her arms were pulled forward and obviously tethered along the back of the chair.

She heard movement behind her. From this vantage point, he could see her pink femininity, already moist with her excitement. She could smell her scent and, she had no doubt, he could as well.

"Spread your legs wider."

She did as she was instructed and felt herself being restrained at the ankles with efficient speed.

She was his!

3. The Preparation

Silence.

He had left her, blindfolded, restrained at the wrists and ankles, her legs spread obscenely wide.

Had anybody looked they would see a woman in the most vulnerable position possible for her gender. She was bent over in such a way that her head was much lower than her ample ass. This position offered her captor complete and unhindered access to her holes if he wished.

She tested her bindings, first at her wrists then at her ankles. She was helpless! Neither of her limbs could move as much as an inch in any direction. Struggling would be impossible. At this point, her only option would be to allow herself to be used as he wanted.

She heard a muffled footfall on the carpeted floor. He was back!

"You'll find that your bindings are impossible to escape but test them if you must."

She heard him walk behind her to her widespread rump. She felt him place an item on her back.

"What you feel on your back is a strap. This particular strap has a name; you'll refer to it as Trapper. You'll receive Trapper on your ass and back 10 times, six on your ass and four on your back. This will begin your submission to me."

She felt him take the strap from her back and heard him move to her left side. She waited with dread for several minutes yet nothing happened although she could feel his presence next to her. She started to panic and wonder if she'd made an error in coming to this place.

She heard a swoosh!

4. Reflection

The drop of sweat felt strangely cool on her swollen nipple.

She had tracked its slow progress from the small of her back to the area below her shoulders. It had joined with other droplets of her moisture until it ran freely from her back to her rib cage, then to the underside of her pendulous tit, to where it hung now. She could feel it move from one side of her nipple to the other with every gasp of air she took.

She had been unprepared for the strapping she'd received—somehow she wasn't aware that it would sting so much. And yet, she felt a sense of release from the sting on her ass and back. It became a slow burn that seemed to radiate from her strap marks down to the wetness between her legs. She felt a sort of completeness in accepting the strapping for this man, her unseen captor, her torturer, and the man to whom she had given herself fully.

He had used the strap on her, Trapper, 10 times as he said he would, six on her ass and four on her back. Each time he strapped her he waited for the full effect of the strike to register on her brain, peak, and ebb.

Strike. Burn. Wait for the next one.

To her panicked mind it seemed like a bizarre dance in a count of three. The whole strapping took only five minutes but it seemed longer.

She thought it ironic that she should be the one taking a strapping. Her counterparts at work, those that always seemed to need for her to resolve their little problems, would find it difficult to believe she could submit so fully. Wasn't she the one that always seemed in control? But yet, she was here, bent over a chair and bound, her most private parts clearly in display, being strapped.

She wondered why she wanted this (Did she really want this?) and why she would submit to such a perversity. Was she demented and strange? Was she somehow defective?

No. She admitted to herself that the truth was even more chilling: She wanted to do it for him! She wanted to please him and have his approval! She wanted to have his marks on her ass and back. She wanted for him to determine how she should express her sexuality and how she should receive her gratification. She wanted to belong to him, a stranger!

A noise! He was returning!

"Now, my little pet, you should meet Brutus, my flogger."

5. The Taking

Her body, ablaze with the effects from Trapper and Brutus, was alive with need. Never had her tender skin been so ready for touch, or her tits more ready to be suckled, and her cunt more ready for his cock. It seemed as though every nerve ending had conspired to meet at the center of her being, her womanhood, and was screaming for his attention.

"You've done well, pet, you've taken your strapping and flogging for me. Now, you will be given your reward, a reward of hot and sticky cum. Would you like that?"

She could only nod her head, dumbly, in a jerky assent to his question. Her mind seemed unable to forget the delicious burn that now enveloped her and controlled her.

She heard him unzip his trousers. She listened through her panting as he slowly disrobed and carefully folded his clothes. His studied slowness ignited her; she wanted his cock in her NOW! Already, her cunt was lubricating so profusely that she could feel her wetness running down her thighs!

She let out a yelp of surprise as her head was lifted up roughly, by her hair, and a cock was shoved deep into her throat! The forced introduction of his cock into her mouth left her unable to breathe and gagging. It seemed as though he wanted to choke her with his cock, to control her every breath with his venous intruder. With every stroke she could simultaneously smell his pubic hair and feel the head of his cock rubbing against her tight throat. In short order she could feel his cock swelling to its full size and blocking her breathing passage. She was starting to feel faint from the frequent interruption of her breathing when he stopped suddenly.

"Now, little slut, the time has come to consummate our relationship. It's time for you to give me your hole, willingly and fully. If that is what you want, you must tell me so. You may speak, little pet."

The words in her response, uncoached and unprepared, spilled out of her mouth in a hiss. She was surprised to hear herself say, "Yes, Master, please have my hole."

She heard him step behind her and felt him spread her with his rough hands. She fleetingly felt his cock rub up against her inner thigh, a trail of precum left in its path. She felt his cock head poke around blindly, searching for her hole. Once, she felt an electric shock as his cock head rubbed up accidentally against her little button. She felt as He took his cock in his hand and rubbed it slowly up and down her sensitive lips, splitting them slightly and once touching her hole, as he smeared her goo on his glans.

She reflexively arched her back as she felt an unexpected pressure on her tight anus. He was trying to push his cock into her ass!

"Now, my slut, you'll learn what it means to give yourself to me!"