The Chair Ch. 05

Story Info
They went shopping and made a new friend
2.2k words
4.57
54.7k
9
0

Part 5 of the 40 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time they met, they went shopping. You see, he was now to the point where he could begin working on the thrusting units and as she was to be the first to experience them, he thought she should be involved in the selection process.

Today, she arrived dressed for shopping. She was wearing a green skirt that came to about 6 inches above the knee. He knew that she wouldn’t be wearing any panties underneath it. She also had on a shear white chiffon blouse that did little to conceal her full breasts. And she was wearing flat shoes that were made for walking, but still made her feet look sexy.

Their first stop was a large adult novelty store. He had found this store to be quite well stocked in the past and the staff was very friendly. This wasn’t the type of place where you felt like a pervert just being inside. Today the store was unusually empty, with only two female clerks and four other customers.

They began just wandering around the store looking at everything. In the clothing section they would look at different outfits that he thought she would look especially nice on. They came across an outfit that he had seen her wear at the club once. It was a bright green sequined suspender-style thong that went from her crotch up around her neck while barely covering her nipples. The only difference was that this one did not have any straps on the sides between the front and the back.

Then she surprised him by pulling out a pair of shear red tights and announcing that she was going to buy them especially for him.

The reason he was so surprised was that several years ago, he had once told her about a cover of a men’s magazine that he had seen back in the late 70’s or early 80’s. The cover of the magazine had featured a girl with long hair wearing only a pair of red tights. She was standing with her back to the camera, her legs spread and she was bent over with her head between her legs, her hair dangling down, and her arms crossed over her naked breasts. He was surprised that she had remembered about it all this time.

Before they got to the dildoes and vibrators, they came upon a section containing all sorts of nipple clamps and such. What caught their attention was a set with cups designed to suck the nipples to arouse and elongate them. This set included a battery powered pump to create the vacuum. He examined them for several minutes and determined that they could be adapted to use with The Chair. He could replace the batteries with a power supply and if needed he could add a larger, more powerful pump.

They finally arrived at the section with the dildoes and vibrators. Unfortunately, the best models were all in a glass case. About that time, one of the clerks introduced herself as Lisa and asked if she could be of assistance.

Lisa had a sort of Goth look about her, with her dark black hair cut very short, her bright blue eyes with dark eyeliner and eye shadow, and a spiked collar around her neck. They said that she could and then went on to explain the variety of devices they were looking for. When she showed them a gel-filled vibrating model that also contained a reservoir for simulating ejaculation, they knew they had found the primary thrusting unit for The Chair. As they discussed retrofitting the batteries with a power supply and adding a long tube to continuously refill the reservoir, Lisa inquired about what they were talking about.

As he described to Lisa what they were working on, He noticed that Lisa was getting very turned on. And then she helped them find several other units that would suit their purposes.

He then took the opportunity to ask Lisa about the nipple cups they had previously selected, inquiring about how they work and how they feel. Lisa then told her that if they were interested, she would be glad to demonstrate the device for them. They looked at each other and readily agreed.

Lisa took a moment to tell the other clerk that she was taking a "break", before returning and escorting them to the dressing room at the back of the store.

She locked the door and began opening the package with the nipple cups once they were inside. She approached the redhead who had already completely unbuttoned her blouse, and attached first the left and then the right cup to the redhead’s nipples. Lisa explained that the pump had a minimum suction setting that was sufficient to hold the cups in place, but there were several other higher settings for added pleasure.

Lisa then turned the control up a notch and you could see a reaction in the redhead. Tiny beads of sweat broke out of her forehead and on her chest as her nipples were sucked further into the cups. She then sat down on the bench in order to steady herself. The redhead’s nipples were now more sensitive than in the past and when Lisa turned the control up another notch; he had to stifle the redhead’s scream by shoving his tongue into her mouth. He was now sitting on the bench with the redhead leaning back against him with their mouths tightly interlocked. Lisa was sitting on the bench in front of the redhead working the controls and enjoying the responses.

He then felt a change come over the redhead. When he looked up to see what setting Lisa had the controls at, he saw the reason for the change in the redhead. Lisa had lifted the green skirt and Lisa was now hungrily licking the redhead’s moist pussy (he had been correct about her not wearing any panties). The redhead had him stand next to her as she undid his belt and pulled down both his pants and boxers in a single motion.

She then had him thrust his very erect cock into her mouth as Lisa continued to eat her. When Lisa came up for air, she handed him the control to the nipple cups and told him to turn the knob up to the last setting when he was about to cum.

Given the current situation, the redhead was giving him a blowjob while having her nipples mechanically sucked and Lisa going down on her in a not-so-secluded dressing room. He knew however that it wouldn’t be long.

Lisa returned her attention to the redhead’s pussy. A couple of minutes later, he could feel himself nearing climax, so he turned the control to the final setting. As he did this, the new intensity level of the nipple cups caused the redhead to cum, flooding Lisa’s mouth with her juice. Simultaneously he came, shooting his load down the redhead’s throat as he came.

Lisa removed the nipple cups and after he withdrew his dick from the redhead’s mouth, Lisa then crawled up and replaced his dick with her tongue. After a quick round of tonsil hockey between the two girls, the redhead thought it was appropriate that she return the previous pleasure to Lisa.

She had Lisa take her place on the bench then worked her way down and deftly removed Lisa’s tight jeans and now moist panties. Lisa’s pussy was shaved completely bare and sported three piercings. She had a small ring through her outer lips on either side and a small barbell through her hood that would rub her clitoris. As she went down on Lisa, she pushed Lisa’s sweater up over her breasts so she could play with her nipples at the same time. This revealed several more piercings. Each nipple had a small gold ring that was complemented by a small barbell vertically through the center of each.

Watching the action on the bench had his dick hard again in a matter of minutes. He knelt behind the redhead and raised her skirt. He then proceeded to lick the redhead’s pussy while she ate Lisa. Once she was good and wet, he stood behind her and thrust his cock into her. With each of his thrusts, her mouth was forced into Lisa’s decorated hairless pussy. After several minutes of this three-way action, they all came at about the same time.

After cleaning up and making themselves presentable, Lisa kissed each of them on the mouth before unlocking the door of the dressing room. As the three of them emerged from the room, the other clerk asked Lisa if she’d had a good "break." She also cast them a knowing smile as they went to the register to pay for their purchases.

As they were leaving, Lisa gave them her card and asked that they call her when The Chair was completed. Actually she said that they could call anytime, most definitely when it was finished. They looked at each other and promised her that they would most certainly call her.

When they returned to the house after their shopping excursion, she decided she wanted to try out one of the toys they had bought before he began any modifications to them. Of course he couldn’t refuse her. This time however, she wanted to do something for him.

She went into the bedroom and closed the door, instructing him to wait until she called. He waited for several minutes for her call and when she finally did, he was through the door like a bullet.

Waiting for him on the other side was an almost exact living duplicate of the magazine cover he hadn’t seen since the early 80’s. The one exception was her red hair. As he remarked how incredible she was, and she told him to get his camera to capture the moment.

He quickly returned with his 35mm camera, flash unit, and tripod. Quickly, he snapped off an entire roll of 36 shots from various angles and with different lighting. The first 12 or so were all with her in the one pose but for the remaining pictures he had her assume many different poses while still wearing the red tights.

All the posing had made her extremely horny and she wanted to test the gel-filled vibrator so much. She sent him to fetch it from the other room while she removed the tights.

When he returned with the toy, she was already sprawled out on the bed. She took it from him and began slowly inserting it into her hot wet pussy. He undressed while she was burying the toy into her pussy. Once she had the entire vibrator inside her, she turned it on.

It sent chills right through her very core. This made her so horny that she told him she wanted to be filled completely. She wanted him to fuck her in the ass at the same time she fucked herself with the vibrator.

He went to the other room again for the lubricant. When he returned, she had flipped over and was kneeling at the edge of the bed presenting her asshole for his pleasure (and hers).

He knelt behind her and placed a hand on each of her ass cheeks. He then gripped them firmly and pulled them apart, causing her puckered asshole to wink at him. He then leaned forward and tickled her asshole with his tongue.

As the new sensation assaulted her senses, she stopped playing with her toy completely to enjoy it. He probed her ass a little further when he sensed the change in her. He knew she was enjoying this more.

When she told him that she couldn’t stand it anymore and she wanted him to fuck her ass now. He applied a liberal amount of lube to her asshole before ramming two fingers in and out her ass. He was preparing her for his cock.

All the while, he was applying more lubricant to the length of his cock. And, when he sensed that she was ready for him, he stood and slowly inserted her dick to where his fingers had been. It didn’t take much coaxing from her before her ass opened up and welcomed the entire length of his dick.

She had resumed thrusting the vibrator in and out of her pussy and she now had her face buried in the pillow in ecstasy as he began thrusting in and out of her back door.

As he fucked her ass, he reached in front and played with her ever-erect nipples, still tender and peaked from her experience in the store. Her screams and groans told him that she was close to cumming, so he reached down and played with her clit as he made his last few thrusts into her ass.

She started to cum just before he shot his load into her ass. And while his cock was still in her ass, he could feel her vaginal muscles contracting around the vibrator lodged in her pussy.

Suddenly the vibrator shot out of her and landed on the floor, still vibrating. There was so much lubrication from her cumming that her muscle contractions had actually squirted the device out of her cunt.

There was a surprised silence as they both regarded the vibrating toy on the floor. Then they began laughing.