The Chair Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The redhead worked her finger around Marie's pussy for several minutes and then she added a second finger. Marie's pussy was now very wet. The redhead then removed her fingers and replaced them with her tongue. When the blonde felt the other girls fingers recede from her pussy, she was surprisingly disappointed. But then as the redhead's tongue plunged into her hot, moist pussy, Marie screamed as she climaxed. The redhead continued to tongue her pussy and her clit. It felt so much better than it ever had with a man, as if only another woman truly knew how to please a woman in this way.

The blonde realized that she had lost track of where he had gone, she was after all a bit distracted by the pleasure that the redhead was giving her. Then almost as if in answer to her unspoken thought, he was there beside her. He knelt by the side of the sofa as he bent over and took her left nipple between his lips and started flicking the tip with his tongue. As he continued to lick and suck her left nipple, he reached over her with his left hand and began playing with her right breast and nipple. At one point he was pinching her right nipple relatively hard when she cried out, "Oh yes, harder, harder!"

He had always been good at taking orders so he increased his grip on her right nipple while also giving it a little bit of a twist. Simultaneously he bit her left nipple, not hard enough to break the skin, but hard enough so she could enjoy the pain. And that's exactly what she did, for she began screaming as another orgasm overtook her. She felt that this was the most intense orgasm she had ever had and she was probably right as the redhead lifted her face from the blonde's pussy and announced that Marie had ejaculated. They later came to find out that Marie had never done that before.

The redhead, still fully clothed, climbed up the blonde's body and removed his hand from Marie's breast and replaced it with her mouth. She was now lavishing her oral attention on the right breast as he attended to the left in a similar manner. Crowded on the sofa as they were, occasionally the two of them would bump their heads together. They decided to move their little threesome to the bedroom. As the redhead ran ahead to turn down the covers, he picked up the blonde and carried her to the bedroom. As he did so, he kept his mouth firmly planted on her left breast. As he set Marie on the bed, the redhead was just starting to get undressed. Marie looked at her with a glint in her eyes and told her, "No, let me."

With that, Marie moved up to her and began unbuttoning the redhead's white blouse from the top down. As she undid each button, she planted a kiss on each newly exposed area of flesh. When the last button was undone, she slid the shirt back off of the redhead's shoulders and down her arms. This had now positioned her face mere inches from the redhead's and it seemed like the most natural thing in the world for her to kiss her. Not the type of kiss you would give a friend or a family member, but the type you would give your lover.

As he watched the scene unfold, appreciating its beauty, he was glad that he had recently equipped the video cameras with motion detectors. In this way, the cameras would start when someone entered the room. The girls continued to kiss for what seemed like 5 minutes although he was sure it was probably only 1 or 2. He would have to time it as he watched the video later. The girls were both kneeling on the bed, chest against chest as they kissed. The blonde was completely naked as she had been for quite some time now, and the redhead was topless, but still wearing her brown slacks that proudly displayed her sculpted legs and ass. At last the blonde broke away from the redhead and moved down to remove her brown slacks. As she did, the dancer's red pubic hair came into view, as again she was not wearing any panties.

Marie had never performed oral on another woman before, but she now had an uncontrollable urge to do just that with the redhead. She pushed the redhead back on the bed and positioned herself between her legs. As she approached the redhead's pussy, she took both hands and spread her vaginal lips wide apart just before plastering her mouth over her first pussy. She began to work her tongue around, trying to mentally map out every square centimeter. Having never done this, she decided to repeat the moves that the redhead had done to her earlier; the ones that had felt oh so good. Sensing that Marie had never done this before, the redhead would gently coach her by guiding her head to the right spots or moaning when she stumbled upon a promising technique. Her inexperience was outweighed by her enthusiasm and it didn't take long before she had elicited an orgasm from the redhead. As the redhead lay there, Marie wasn't satisfied. She wanted something more. As she turned around she saw him standing by the side of the bed. He was still where had been standing and watching since the two girls had first started kissing. She grabbed him by his collar and pulled him down on the bed. She then began unbuttoning his shirt in the same manner that she had removed the redhead's. When his shirt was off, she began sucking his nipples, alternating back and forth between them. She continued to suck them as she managed to unbuckle and unzip his pants. She released his nipples only long enough to slide his pants completely off. With him left only in his boxers she returned her attention to his nipples. He was lying on his back with the blonde sprawled on top of him, her lips alternating back and forth between his nipples. As she continued, she remembered his reaction at the strip club when the redhead had bit his nipple. She decided to try it for herself. As she bit his left nipple she felt his dick throb beneath her. She then bit his right nipple to see if she got the same response, and she did. As his dick throbbed underneath her she could have sworn it was going to flip her over.

She couldn't take it anymore, so she kissed her way down his stomach. When she reached his waist, she grabbed his boxers and pulled to slide them off his legs. He arched himself up so she could get them over his ass. As his dick was revealed to her for the first time, she was in awe. It wasn't huge, but it was definitely impressive. Fully erect it was about seven inches long and about five inches around. She now wanted it in her mouth. She licked up the one side and down the other. Then she licked all around the head, first on top, and then around the underside of the rim. Finally she put her mouth over the head and began bobbing her head up and down. Each time going a little further down on his cock. She also wrapped her hand around the base and began stroking him in time with her blow job.

The redhead had been watching them since Marie had taken his shirt off. She really enjoys watching people have sex, but she also likes to participate. Not wanting to be left out, she moved over to where his head was on the bed and kissed him. It was a very sexy kiss because they were upside down to each other. As they kissed, his feet pointed one way and hers were pointing the exact opposite. They took each other's lower lip between their teeth and lightly bit each other. Meanwhile Marie was still sucking his cock for all she was worth. The redhead then climbed on top of him and positioned her pussy over his mouth. As he stretched his tongue out to reach her, she remained just out of reach. Finally she relented and sunk her pussy down on his tongue. As he ate her pussy, she leaned forward, resting her chest on his stomach so she could get a good view of the blowjob that the blonde was giving him. When Marie looked up and saw the redhead only inches away, she offered her a taste of his hard wet dick. They then both began sucking his dick. Each girl would take several strokes before switching off to the other. After a minute or two of this they then stopped switching off and they both began licking his cock at the same time, the blonde on one side and the redhead on the other. They both then opened their mouths wide, tilted their heads and kissed, capturing the head of his dick in both their mouths at the same time. This proved to be too much for him and he came. Shooting his cum into the warm wet cavern formed by both their mouths. The girls removed his dick from their mouths and kissed again, sharing his load of cum between them.

It was about this time that his licking brought the redhead to climax again. As she came, she flooded his mouth with her juice. She then rolled off of him and laid back on the bed to relax again.

Marie however was still not satisfied, while going down on both the redhead and him had been enjoyable, she hadn't come herself since the redhead had gone down on her. The blonde began sliding her body up his, kissing his body every few inches along the way. When she made her way to his face, she gave him a deep, wet, French kiss. As she did, she could taste the redhead on him.

When Marie began working her way up his body, he surmised that she too was following the pattern they had seen emerging. Every female that had experienced The Chair had the same reaction, they developed a strong, almost insatiable, need for sex with a person. By the time she got to his mouth and kissed him, his erection was returning, brushing against her tummy.

As she kissed him, she felt his dick growing beneath her. She wanted, no, needed him to fuck her. She slid forward slightly so she could position him at the entrance to her pussy. She then slowly inched her way back onto it. Because of how wet and excited she was, he slid into her incredibly easy. Once he was all the way inside of her, she brought her knees up underneath her so that she could sit up and ride him. As she rode him, he played with her breasts. He then licked his fingers and reached down to play with her clit. After only a few minutes, she finally came again. When she did, she squirted for the second time this evening, coating his penis with her juice.

After she had come, he still had a ways to go before he would be ready to come again. So he slid out from under her, grabbed her by the hips and pulled her up so that she was now on her hands and knees on the bed. He then stood behind her as he pushed his dick deep into her now very wet pussy. He then began a slow rhythmic thrusting. At the same time he reached under her to grab her breast.

The redhead had been watching them and she was now getting turned on again. She slid over on the bed so that she was now underneath Marie as she was getting fucked from behind. Marie bent her head down and began sucking the redhead's breasts. As he fucked the blonde doggie style, he and the redhead could look at each other over the blonde's shoulder. Almost as if reading his mind, the redhead handed him the KY jelly she had retrieved from the bedside table. While he continued to thrust into Marie's pussy, he applied the jelly to his finger and slowly inserted it into her asshole. She offered no resistance, in fact it felt to him as if her ass cheeks even spread apart slightly to give him deeper access. He then inserted a second finger alongside the first and continued to work her asshole for several minutes.

He then removed his fingers and withdrew his dick from her pussy. After applying a little more jelly to his dick, he slowly inserted himself into the blonde's ass. Slowly he inched his way completely inside her. He then began slowly thrusting in and out of her ass as she continued to suck the redhead's breasts. When he sensed that he was close to cumming, he reached underneath the blonde and began flicking her clit with his finger. When Marie climaxed, the redhead pulled her head tightly down against her breast. He felt Marie's orgasm in his cock, and this triggered his own orgasm, spewing his cum in her ass. The three of them collapsed onto each other as a big sweaty mass of flesh.

After resting that way for twenty minutes or so, they each made their way individually to the shower. Being the guest, Marie was allowed to wash up first. When she returned, the redhead went next. As Marie dried herself while he watched, they discussed how she felt. She said that she had enjoyed the entire night, from the strip club, to The Chair, to the after Chair activities. He told her how the other girls who had tried The Chair had all experienced the same insatiable feelings that she had. She then asked if there was a chance for a repeat performance sometime. He told her that was a definite possibility. At that point the redhead returned from her shower. As he left to take his shower, the redhead was drying herself as Marie was getting dressed.

When he returned from his shower, he was surprised to see the two girls sitting on the sofa watching the television. Then he noticed that they were watching the videotape of the three of them from the bedroom. The redhead had mentioned the tape to Marie and she had asked to watch it. After he had dressed, he handed them each a drink as he sat on the sofa between them. They watched the tape to the end, each commenting on how hot it was to watch themselves have sex.

Marie told them that watching themselves had made her horny again. Unfortunately, they were all too tired to do anything about it. As Marie was leaving, they told her that next time they would make it up to her for being too tired. He also added that she hadn't even experienced the secondary thrusting unit yet. He and the redhead stood arm in arm in the doorway as they watched the sexy blonde walk to her car and drive away.

12