The Chair Ch. 14

Story Info
They attend convention & meet Jenna Jameson.
8.6k words
4.63
34k
3
0

Part 14 of the 40 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they got off the plane in Los Angeles, the warm air enveloped them. They had come to L.A. to attend the AdultCon Expo and to exhibit The Chair. This would also be a good opportunity to network with people from adult toy companies who might be interested in developing attachments for The Chair.

After checking into the hotel, they made their way to the conference center where the event was being held. He had had The Chair shipped in advance and now they had to unpack it and setup their booth. They would also be selling the plans on site as well as exhibiting The Chair. It took them about 3 hours to complete the arrangements.

They then headed out to a restaurant near the hotel. After devouring an excellent meal, they returned to the hotel where they decided to check out the pool. As they rode down in the elevator, they both wore long robes. Once they entered the doorway to the pool area, she removed her robe. She looked stunning wearing a bright yellow bikini with a purplish pink floral print. The top proudly displayed her full breasts while the bottoms were barely more than a thong that showed her ass off to full advantage. As she walked to the far side of the pool, all eyes were upon her. She always enjoyed being the center of attention. While he laid their robes on a couple of chairs, she jumped into the pool and swam a couple of slow leisurely laps. When he looked up she was now swimming on her back with her breasts sticking high up into the air. He wasn't the only one watching her. There were 5 other men and 3 women that couldn't seem to take their eyes off of her. And who could blame them?

When he joined her in the pool, her blatant exhibitionism ceased for the time being and the others would only occasionally cast a glance her way. While he remained in the pool, she climbed out and again all eyes were on her as the water cascaded off of her body. When she put her robe on and sat in the chair, everyone lost interest except for him. As it was now getting late and there was no longer anything worth looking at, the pool quickly emptied out. He climbed out of the pool and took her hand as they walked over to the Jacuzzi. The water was a comfortable 102 degrees as they climbed in. The pool area was now deserted except for the two of them in the Jacuzzi. He sensed that she was in an adventuresome mood as she removed her bikini top and threw it onto the tile floor some 15 feet from the Jacuzzi. She then moved over to where he was seated and pressed her naked boobs against his hairy chest as she kissed him.

As she kissed him, she felt his dick stiffening beneath the bubbling water. She then boosted herself up so that she was sitting on the edge of the Jacuzzi as he eased her bikini bottoms off her legs. He then moved between her legs and brought his head down to her pussy. As his tongue dipped into her wet pussy, he sensed the slight taste of chlorine combined with her juices. As he ran his tongue up and down the lips of her pussy, she leaned back on her arms to support herself. Anyone that ventured into the pool area would easily be able to see her naked body and that was part of the excitement, the risk of being caught. In fact, anyone walking in the adjacent hallway would also be able to see her through the glass wall.

When he began to flick his tongue over her clit, she started to climax. As she did, her unrepressed moans echoed off the tile walls. When her orgasm subsided, she slid her naked body into the hot bubbling water. She then directed him to take her place on the edge of the tub as she slid his trunks off of him and tossed them on top of her bikini top. His cock was standing at attention before she had even gotten her mouth around its head. He assumed the same position that she had previously, leaning back on his arms, as she proceeded to bob her head up and down his hard throbbing cock. The excitement of the situation as well as her expert technique quickly brought him to orgasm, cumming in her mouth as she swallowed his entire load. He then slid down into the water with her, wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her.

After spending another 10 minutes enjoying the feel of the hot bubbles on their naked bodies, they decided to return to their room. They climbed out of the Jacuzzi and just put on their robes, opting to put their suits in the oversized pockets of the robes. They then made their way down the hall to the elevator. As soon as the doors of the glass elevator closed, she was all over him. After all, they only had a 19-story ride before reaching their floor. She had pulled open both of their robes and began rubbing her pussy up and down his already stiff penis. As he bent his legs slightly, she guided his cock into her pussy and began quickly thrusting. The elevator had already reached the 5th floor. At any time it could stop and the doors would open to let another passenger board. Evidently the risk of getting caught in this way was not enough, as she now sluffed the robe off her body so she was now completely naked, fucking her lover in a glass elevator, visible to anyone in the building across the street who happened to be looking. As the elevator hit the tenth floor, she started to cum. She clutched his arms with her hands as her pussy clenched his dick inside her. By the time they reached 12, he started to cum inside her. When they saw the floor indicator hit 18, they pulled apart from one another and quickly pulled their robes on, having just gotten them closed as the elevator doors opened on the 19th floor. Ironically there were two couples waiting for the elevator on 19. The two of them laughed as they exited the elevator and made their way down the hall to their room.

They ended their first night in L.A. by taking a quick shower together and then going to bed. It had been a long day and tomorrow was the start of the expo.

The next morning, after a quick breakfast, they made their way to the conference center. Registration for exhibitors was from 8:30 to 9:30 and the expo opened to the general public at 10:00. After signing in and getting their show credentials they checked out their booth to make sure nothing was disturbed. They also powered up The Chair to make sure it was functioning. If not, he would have a short time to make repairs before the show started. As it was, The Chair was fully functional. So they then set up velvet ropes to keep people far enough away. With the extra time before official opening, they wandered around looking at the other exhibits.

At 10 o'clock sharp, the doors opened and a wave of people flooded the conference center. The expo took on a sort of carnival atmosphere as people roamed up and down all the aisles. The representatives at each booth operated as barkers, trying to draw people into their particular attraction. Several booths (mostly adult video companies) had appearances by adult film stars who would pose for photographs and sign autographs.

At their booth, there was a steady flow of people interested in The Chair. The Chair was running in a demo mode that would run through the complete range of motions as well as demonstrate both thrusting units. He and the redhead took this opportunity to conduct some customer research, passing out short questionnaires to the attendees. Questions like how much they would spend for The Chair and what other features they would want. The people were eagerly picking up the literature that they had had printed about The Chair. Included in the literature were an order form and the website address. By 11:00 they had already sold 15 copies of the plans. One particular thing that caught the attention of most that stopped by the booth, was the sign in front of The Chair that stated, "Live Demo at Noon."

Just before twelve o'clock, the crowd at the booth began to grow. He was now at the keyboard of the computer, taking The Chair out of demo mode and returning it to the normal seating orientation. You could feel the tension growing among the crowd as the clock neared 12. At exactly noon, the redhead stepped from behind a curtained off area wearing the same robe she had worn last night at the pool. As she stood in front of The Chair, she dropped the robe before being seated. He then fastened the cuffs as he had done so many times before, only this time with a much larger audience. There were about 150 people crowded into the small area. Even with so many people, there was dead silence as everyone watched him secure the naked redhead to The Chair. He also fastened a small microphone around her neck so the crowd could hear her sounds of pleasure.

He then took a seat at the computer, which was positioned off to the side so as not to block the view of the demonstration. After a few introductory comments into his own microphone, he started The Chair. The back reclined and her legs were raised up flat with the rest of her body. Her arms were then pivoted out from her body as he explained that there were designed in safety features that prevented "too much" pain from being inflicted. With another stroke at the keyboard, he started The Chair spreading her legs. From his vantage point he could see her pussy lips already glistening with moisture, emphasizing how excited she was, being on display like this. When her legs were spread to her maximum comfort level, he then instructed The Chair to tilt up 45 degrees and rotate so that she was now facing the audience.

He then stood up and moved to her side. As he explained to the audience that The Chair had many different attachments, he opened the compartment on the side and withdrew a medium sized set of nipple cups. He explained how they worked as he attached them to her nipples as the crowd watched. He then returned to the computer and had the sucking intensity jump instantly to the maximum level. This caused an involuntary moan to escape her lips and reverberate through the crowd from the speakers. The crowd began a short spontaneous round of applause.

From the expression he saw on her face, he could tell she was really getting off on having so many people watching her. A hush again fell over the crowd as the primary thrusting unit emerged from the compartment between her legs. They all watched in silence as the vibrator made its way toward her pussy. As it neared entry, the unit began spraying her with the lubricant. As the vibrator thrust itself inside her for the first time, she moaned loudly again, to the delight of the crowd. Then the vibrator stopped with half of its length inside and half outside of her pussy. This gave the crowd a chance to see as the nubs began to spiral around the outside of the vibrator. As The Chair then began thrusting the unit in and out of her pussy, the vibrator was turned on. The faint buzz of the vibrator was just barely picked up by the microphone she was wearing around her neck. The entire crowd could now tell as she neared her orgasm as she was now moaning and grunting as the vibrator continued to be thrust in and out. When she came this time, she screamed. The scream rang through the booth from the four speakers. Probably due the fact that so many people were watching her, she had ejaculated when she came. This delighted the crowd to no end and they began a long loud round of applause.

While the crowd was still applauding, he had The Chair withdraw the vibrator and return her arms and legs to the at rest positions. He then went up to her, removed the nipple cups, and uncuffed her arms and legs. As he helped the redhead off The Chair she stood there completely naked, covered only in a shiny layer of perspiration, and took a bow. He then helped her into her robe and then she stepped back behind the curtained off area she had emerged from some 15 minutes ago. He then spent the next 15 minutes selling copies of the plans to 20 people who had decided to make an impulse buy after seeing the live demonstration. Once the crowd had dissipated, he cleaned up The Chair, put it back into demo mode, and put up a sign that said, "Back at 1:00." He then joined the redhead behind the curtain where she was now dressed the same as she had been this morning.

They quickly made their way from the conference center to the hotel. He knew that he had to get her to the hotel in a hurry, as her experience in The Chair would have her desperately needing sex soon. As soon as they got into their hotel room, they began tearing each other's clothes off. By the time they reached the bed, they were both naked. This time she took the dominant role as she pushed him down onto the bed and jumped on top of him. As she impaled herself on his hard cock, she began telling him how sexy it had made her feel when The Chair was fucking her in front of all those people. Although they had planned that as her only live demonstration, she told him that she wanted to do an encore performance tomorrow afternoon at the show. When he heard her say that, he came inside her. Since she hadn't yet climaxed, she turned around on top of him and positioned her cum dripping pussy over his mouth and lowered herself onto him. As he went to work licking her pussy and clit, she took his wet dick in her mouth and began giving him a very enthusiastic blowjob. After a couple minutes of him practicing his oral skills on her, she had an orgasm. It was a very intense orgasm, even by her standards. When he saw the pleasure he had just given her, he came again, this time in her mouth.

They didn't have any time to waste, so they took a quick shower and got dressed before heading back to the expo. On the way back to the expo they grabbed a quick bite to eat. They made it back to the show exactly at one o'clock.

After they had been back for only a few minutes, they had a very special visitor to their booth. It was blonde adult film star Jenna Jameson. She introduced herself, although it was unnecessary, and told them that she had heard about The Chair from a friend of hers that had witnessed the live demonstration before lunch. She had been very intrigued by it and wanted to see it for herself. When she saw The Chair running in demo mode, she became even more interested. She told them that she might want to feature The Chair in one of her upcoming movies. He instantly picked up on the huge marketing potential. The end credits could direct potential customers to their website and their advertising could proudly proclaim, "As featured in Jenna Jameson's blah blah blah whatchamacallit."

He told Jenna that since she had missed the live demo earlier, she might want to watch the videotape they had made of it. She said that she would love to, so he pulled a chair up to the TV monitor that was behind the podium in the booth. The camera had been mounted high up in the center booth partition wall that was facing The Chair. It provided an excellent vantage point over everyone's head, looking directly at the redhead in The Chair. As Jenna watched the video, she occasionally made comments on how hot the redhead looked in The Chair and how she wish she had been there to see it live. They told her that they were planning a repeat performance for tomorrow afternoon and that she was invited as their personal guest. She told them that she wouldn't miss it, but she would like to see it in action before that. Then she suggested that she might be able to get one of her costars to give it a try later today. They told her that they would be ready anytime, but they would like to be able to post a time so they could draw a crowd. Jenna took their cell phone number and a brochure and told them she would call as soon as she had set it up.

Within 15 minutes, Jenna called to tell them that her costar had agreed to demonstrate The Chair at 4:30 this afternoon. They immediately posted a sign announcing the next live demonstration.

Just before 4:30, Jenna and Briana Banks arrived. He took Briana, showed her The Chair and allowed her to pick out what attachment she wanted on the thrusting unit. He also explained some of the safety precautions built into The Chair to alleviate any fears she might have. He then had her sign a form stating that she was doing this voluntarily and also that she knew she was being videotaped (but not for publication or distribution). As he went to the computer to get everything ready, the redhead took Briana behind the curtain where she could disrobe before taking her place in The Chair. At 4:30 he announced to the crowd that they were going to be treated to an extra special demonstration featuring Briana Banks. As the crowd went wild, Briana came out from behind the curtain. She took her robe off and sat in The Chair.

The redhead and Jenna then fastened the cuffs on her arms and legs. The redhead then raised the pulley mast from The Chair and attached the cloverleaf nipple clamps on Briana's nipples while Jenna attached the microphone around Briana's neck. Jenna was now seated beside him at the computer as he puts The Chair into motion. The first action was the tightening of the cords that were attached to the nipple clamps, removing all slack and applying a slight tugging at her nipples. He then had Jenna select the position to put her friend into next. She had selected the "St. Andrew's Cross" position where the subject's arms and legs are outstretched forming the letter 'X'. This was an excellent choice as it would put Briana on display to the crowd tilted at the same 45 degree angle that the redhead had been in this morning. The Chair tilted and spread her arms and legs simultaneously. The software had been designed to adjust the speed of each motor so that they would all reach their final positions at the same time. Now that Briana was on display for the entire crowd, the cords began tugging at the nipple clamps until her nipples were stretched out about 2 inches from her breasts.

The primary thrusting unit then emerged from the compartment beneath The Chair and began rising up between Briana's legs. The attachment she had chosen was the large vibrator that had "ejaculation" capabilities. As the unit approached the blonde's exposed pussy, it began spraying lubricant. And then it slowly began nudging its way into her, a half inch at a time. When its entire 9 inch length was buried inside her, the vibrator began to hum at a low intensity level. This brought forth a subtle moan from Briana that the microphone picked up and broadcast to the crowd. The vibrator then began a slow deep thrusting as the intensity level increased another step. After 3 minutes of thrusting he increased the vibrator intensity to maximum and applied a little more tension to the nipple clamps. This started Briana loudly moaning as she began to climax. He then had the vibrator begin to shoot its artificial cum inside her and then withdraw as it was still "ejaculating". The Chair's "semen" sprayed a stream all the way from her pussy up to her neck before it shut off. This both surprised and delighted the crowd that now burst into a roaring round of applause. The thrusting unit then withdrew between her legs and back into The Chair.

The Chair itself began reconfiguring itself in preparation for her release. Her legs were brought back together and her arms were brought down to her sides, but it remained tilted at 45 degrees. The redhead and Jenna then went to release Briana from The Chair. Being the consummate performer that she is, she stopped to take a bow to the audience before disappearing behind the curtain with Jenna and the redhead. The crowd began to rapidly dissipate as the expo was ending for today. After wiping off The Chair, he joined the three girls behind the curtain. Briana had already cleaned herself up and was just finishing dressing.

She was exclaiming how much she had enjoyed her experience in The Chair. He then thanked her for being a model for the demonstration. Before departing, Jenna said how much she was looking forward to seeing the redhead in The Chair tomorrow. As they were leaving, he remembered to warn Briana that if the pattern holds true to form, she would desperately be craving real sex very shortly. She said thanks for the warning, but she gave him a look that told him she didn't believe him.