The Chair Ch. 23

Story Info
An old friend helps him and then tries out the chair.
4.1k words
4.51
28.2k
4
0

Part 23 of the 40 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was strange for him to enter the adult novelty store alone. Typically the redhead would be with him, they always enjoy browsing through all the kinky and erotic items. But this time he was alone. He was looking for a certain item that he intended to surprise her with. Glancing toward the back of the store, he saw Lisa behind the counter. He and the redhead had met Lisa on their first visit to this particular store. During that visit, the three of them had engaged in an impromptu sex session in the changing room [see chapter 5]. Since that first encounter, Lisa had tried out The Chair on two separate occasions [see chapters 7 & 10].

After exchanging pleasantries with Lisa, he told her what he was looking for. He was looking for a kit to make a rubber mold of his penis. He intended to use it to make a lifelike attachment for one of The Chair's thrusting units. He had actually heard on television that Carmen Electra had received just such a kit at her recent bachelorette party. Lisa knew exactly what he wanted and within one minute she handed him the package. He asked her not to mention to the redhead as he wanted it to be a surprise. He then took the opportunity to continue looking around while he was there. As he turned down one of the narrow aisles, he bumped into a short brunette, almost knocking her to the floor. As he started to apologize he stopped in mid-sentence when he recognized her. Rose was a dancer he had met several years ago through another friend of his. They had hit it off from the first time they spoke. He often found it hard to carry on a conversation with someone he had just met, but with her this wasn't the case. He towered over her by nearly one foot.

As they stood there between the vibrators and leather bondage toys, they caught up on the changes in each other's lives. It had been almost a year since he had last seen her. When he mentioned that he was starting production of The Chair, Rose was very excited for him. He had shared his ideas about The Chair with her many times in the past and she had always been very intrigued by the thought of such a chair. When he told her that she was welcome anytime to come see The Chair, she asked him if now was all right. He told her now would be fine, he had already completed his shopping and just had to pay for his purchase. As they exited the store, he gave her the address and directions to the apartment. Fifteen minutes later they both pulled up in the driveway. The redhead was not there so he brought the molding kit in from the car. He would be able to find someplace inside to hide it from her.

He showed Rose around the apartment before revealing The Chair to her. When he pulled the sheet off, it was in the normal seating position so it looked like a normal chair with some cuffs attached for the arms and legs. He turned on the computer and put The Chair into demo mode. As The Chair extended the extremity supports, changed its orientation, and demonstrated its thrusting units, Rose was becoming visually excited. She told him enthusiastically that it was even kinkier than he had ever described. He took that as the compliment that it was intended as. He then told her that he had to hide his purchase before the redhead showed up. She asked to see what he had bought and after she looked at the package, she asked him if she could help him with it. He thought about it and told her that it might be easier if he had an assistant. As she opened the package, he cleared an area where they could mix up the molding compound. After Rose had read the directions aloud, she told him that he should get undressed. Being nude in front of Rose didn't bother him, she had practically seen him this way before. In fact it was rather exciting with him being naked while she was completely dressed. The directions said that once they mixed the compound, they wouldn't have much time before it started to set, so she told him that he should be good and hard before she started mixing. She then totally surprised him by kneeling in front of him and taking his semi-hard dick in her mouth. Within a matter of 30 seconds, her oral technique had his dick as hard as he had ever been. She then moved to the table and mixed the mold compound while he positioned his erection in the end of the plastic tube that came with the kit. She then began pouring the mixture into the opening in the tube, taking care not to leave any air pockets that would leave a void in the mold. The gooey mixture felt good as it enveloped his manhood. It was a little cool, but not unbearable. Once the tube was full, it was important for him to remain erect inside the mixture and not to move. Rose seemed to have her own thoughts on how to accomplish this. She was now standing behind him as she reached between his legs and wrapped her hand around his balls. She proceeded to rotate them within his ballsack like Captain Queeg (as played by Humphrey Bogart) played with the steel marbles in The Caine Mutiny. Her actions had the desired effect and he remained hard for the three minutes until the compound had solidified. It took both of them working together to extract his penis from the rubber compound. As he pulled free from the mold there was a loud sucking sound as air rushed in to fill the vacuum left where his dick had been. This caused them both to begin laughing. While he stashed the mold in the back of the closet for it to completely cure, Rose cleaned up the mess they had made during the process. When he returned to her, she helped him remove a few stray bits of mold compound that were stuck in his pubic hair. When she had finished, she asked him the question he had waited to hear. Could she try The Chair?

He smiled and told her that he had been waiting for her to ask. As they made their way to The Chair, he warned her that they have found that there is side effect to using The Chair. He told her that the occupant soon develops an undeniable, almost insatiable need for sex with a real person. She wasn't sure that he was serious, but she willing to risk it. She looked down at his erect cock and told him that it looked like he would be able to treat her.

He then helped her undress before putting her into The Chair. When she was naked, he took a moment to appreciate the beauty of the five foot two inch brunette standing before him. Her blue/grey eyes had a hypnotic quality. Her 115 pounds were well distributed over her 34-25-36 figure. Her nipples protruded from her areolas like two dark pink pencil erasers. He then took her by the arm and helped her into The Chair. He then fastened the cuffs around her ankles, thighs, wrists, and waist. He then confirmed with her again that she wanted to try it. When she said that she was sure she did, he then pulled the small nipple sucking cups from their storage compartment. As he brought them into position over her breasts, her nipples were instantly sucked deep up into the clear glass tubes. The sudden sucking force exerted on her nipples caused her to gasp in surprise.

He then went to the computer and started the program. While still seated, Rose's legs were spread wide apart, clearly exposing her naked pussy. Her back was then reclined until it was parallel with the floor. Her arms were then stretched straight out from her body. With her head looking straight up, the primary thrusting unit emerged from the compartment beneath her legs. She could not see the unit as it approached her womanhood. As she lay there reveling in the sensations of her nipples being sucked and being held completely immobile, she suddenly felt the cool lubricant being sprayed from the unit as it came in contact with her warm moist pussy lips. Then she felt the tip of the vibrator as it began pushing its way inside her. The strap around her waist kept her from moving to either slow or increase the rate of penetration. The vibrator was inside her about four inches when it began to vibrate at a low speed. As it did, her pussy involuntarily clamped down on the device. Before the vibrator continued penetrating her, the nubs on the outside of the vibrator began to rotate around its surface. This gave her such intense pleasure that she had her first orgasm.

Without pausing for her climax to subside, the vibrator resumed its journey deeper inside her. When it was in to a depth of 7 inches, it stopped its forward motion. Then the vibration level increased while at the same time, the nubs began to alternate their direction of rotation. First they would rotate clockwise for half a rotation and then back counterclockwise for half a rotation. He could see a fine layer of perspiration build up on her skin as she neared her second orgasm. When she climaxed, the thrusting unit began doing just that. It withdrew until only one inch remained in her and then it would plunge back in the other 6 inches. Her body had not had a chance to recover from her last orgasm and she was quickly nearing her third. As the vibrator continued to thrust vigorously into her pussy, the nipple cups jumped to their maximum intensity. The combined sensations drove Rose over the edge and she had her third orgasm. This time as she came, he watched her face. He had seldom seen a woman express her pleasure so vividly as when she came. He had the vibrator withdraw slowly as her orgasm subsided. With the vibrator now removed from her pussy, each residual spasm of her orgasm would cause a small stream of the lubricant to shoot forth and run down to her lovely ass.

He stepped forward to the side of The Chair and removed the nipple cups from her now distended nipples. It wasn't until he had released the cuffs on both of her wrists that she noticed him standing beside her. She told him that it had been incredible. Then she noticed him looking at her chest. As she looked down and saw how her nipples had been elongated, she then became aware of the pleasant throbbing emanating from them. With her right arm she reached over and began massaging her left nipple. This caused an even more pleasant sensation. Then she felt an even greater sensation on her right nipple as he had bent down and taken it in his mouth and began massaging it with his tongue. Not wanting these wonderful sensations to stop, she placed her hand behind his head to keep him from stopping. But he had no intention of stopping. As he continued to tongue her right nipple, his hand joined hers in massaging her left nipple. After five minutes of attention on the right nipple, he moved his mouth to her left nipple where he continued for another five minutes.

When he finally pulled away from her chest, she moved to follow him. This was when she realized that while her arms were free, her waist, ankles, and thighs were still bound to The Chair. The Chair held her legs spread invitingly as he knelt between them. He lightly kissed the inside of her thigh just above the knee. He followed this with another kiss just one inch higher. He continued inching closer and closer to her pussy. But then, with only two inches to go, he moved down to the inside of her other thigh, just above her knee. Again he continued with the soft kisses, slowly inching his way upward. This time when he got near her enticing honeypot, he did not stop. He planted several kisses on the small tuft of hair over her pussy before finally planting a bigger, harder kiss right over her vaginal lips. Finally she felt what she had been waiting for as he slid his tongue inside her. At first he barely stuck his tongue inside her, preferring to lightly trace the outline of her lips. But then as she lustfully urged him on, he stuck his tongue as deep as possible. She clutched his hair in her hands and pulled his mouth tightly against her womanhood. When he curled the tip of his tongue and stimulated her g-spot, she climaxed, flooding his mouth with her sweet nectar. The walls of her pussy also clamped down fiercely on his tongue.

After extricating himself, he released the remaining cuffs that secured her. As soon as her legs were free, she wrapped them around him and pulled him back toward her. He bent over her and they kissed passionately. She could taste herself on his lips. It was a very pleasant taste. She told him that as great as her orgasm had just been, she needed more. She told him that she wanted to feel him inside her. He pulled her against his chest and lifted her from The Chair. With her legs wrapped tightly around his waist, he carried her to the bed. After he had laid her on the bed, they kissed again. As they did, Rose firmly grasped his hard dick and began slowly stroking it. She then began guiding it toward the opening of her pussy. Her lips formed tightly around his penis as he slowly inserted himself inside her. Finally the full length of his dick was inside her. Her hands grasped the sheet as he continued thrusting himself into her. As she came, her pussy tightened around his cock. This triggered his orgasm and he came inside her. As he lay there on top of her with his dick still inside her, they heard a voice from the doorway. "Well, that looked like fun."

It was the redhead. As he rolled off of Rose, she tried to cover herself, but there was nothing available nearby for her to use. As the redhead approached them, Rose saw that she was smiling. He then took the opportunity to introduce the two ladies. He told the redhead that they had run into each other while shopping and she had agreed to assist him with a project. He then went on to say that she had also wanted to try out The Chair. He jokingly added that she then wanted to try out the bed. They all began to laugh then as if they were old friends.

Rose then noticed that the redhead was now seated on the bed and that she was nonchalantly stroking her guy's dick as they all spoke. Rose saw the mixture of his cum and her pussy juice coat the redhead's hand as she continued to stroke him. The redhead then asked, "Do you mind if I join you?"

Rose replied, "I think there's enough to go around." She then watched as the redhead began licking her guy's dick. Rose then bent forward and began licking the other side of his dick at the same time. As they both licked toward his bulbous head, their mouths would eventually meet. First they would kiss each other, then they would kiss his dick. The attention of the two beautiful girls now had his dick at full mast. The redhead then took control and told Rose to climb on him. The redhead then positioned herself over his mouth, facing Rose. As he licked the redhead's pussy, the girls both leaned forward so that they could kiss each other's mouths and fondle each other's breasts. His oral technique soon had the redhead cumming. Rose was now desperate for release and was riding his cock for all she was worth. The redhead had now climbed off his face and was now licking his inner thigh, approaching his balls. She then began licking his balls and dick as Rose continued to ride him. Occasionally she would lick Rose's pussy at the same time that she licked his dick. This got them both off together and Rose collapsed on his hairy chest. They lay like this for several minutes until Rose finally rolled off of him and onto her back.

As she lay there, the redhead climbed on top of Rose and began licking her man's cum from Rose's pussy. Rose began licking the redhead's pussy. He lay there contentedly and watched as the two women brought each other to another orgasm. Soon they all fell asleep in each other's arms.

An hour later he awoke to the sound of the two girls making love and the smell of sex. Evidently his subconscious had been listening to them for quite some time as he woke up with a massive erection. The redhead had just finished eating Rose to another orgasm when he woke up. As he watched, the redhead inserted one, and then two fingers into Rose's wet pussy. Rose got even wetter as the redhead worked her fingers swiftly in and out. On a whim, the redhead slipped her other two fingers along side the first two. Lying beside him on the bed, Rose let out a loud moan of pleasure. It was one of the sexiest sounds he had ever heard. After the redhead had been working her fingers around Rose's pussy for a few minutes, Rose was practically screaming, "More, more, give me more." The redhead then bent her thumb and worked it into Rose. Slowly she closed her other fingers around it to form a tiny fist. With a slight push, her fist sunk into Rose all the way to her wrist. Rose had now thrown her head back into the pillows with her eyes closed, her hands stretched out to her sides. The left hand tightly gripped the sheet while her right had an equally tight grip of the hair on his chest. As she screamed through her orgasm, she pulled at both the sheet and his chest hair. It hurt, but he didn't care. It turned him on immensely to see her experiencing such pleasure.

The redhead now looked up and saw that he was awake. When she saw his erection practically staring her in the face while she still had her fist in Rose's pussy, she got one of her brilliant inspirations. She told Rose to roll over and get on her knees. As Rose did as she was told, the redhead shifted to keep her fist in place. Rose was now on her knees with her face buried in the pillow and her ass stuck high in the air. The redhead was laying on her back underneath Rose with her fist in Rose's pussy and her face just inches away. She then told her guy to move behind Rose. Knowing how the redhead's mind worked, he knew exactly what she had in mind. Before he moved behind Rose, he grabbed a tube of lubricant from the nightstand. He applied a liberal amount to Rose's ass and his dick. Rose was a beautiful girl anyway you looked at her, but seeing her in this position she looked exquisite. As he worked the lubricant into Rose's asshole with two fingers, she began moaning into the pillow. Once he removed his fingers, he positioned his hard cock at her puckered asshole. She moaned again as the head of his dick made its way into her ass. After giving her a few seconds to get used to him, he pushed forward some more. Her ass was tight, but it welcomed his dick with ease. Rose was now screaming for both of them to fuck her harder. As he thrust into her ass, the redhead began not only thrusting her fist, but also rotating it within Rose's pussy. Remarkably, he could feel the redhead's knuckles rubbing against his cock through the thin membrane separating them. Rose quickly had her greatest orgasm. As she came, she screamed into the pillow as her lithe body began to quake and quiver. Her pussy clamped down on the redhead's wrist and her asshole tightened around his hard cock. Then he came, shooting his cum deep inside her ass. After they separated, they all curled up together and went to sleep with Rose nestled cozily between the redhead and her guy.

When he awoke, he was alone on the bed. As he got up and looked for the females, he heard voices from the front room where The Chair was. As he came out, he saw that the two women were lying in each other's arms, nude on the couch. They were watching the video recording of Rose's session on The Chair. He figured that the redhead must have told her about the videotape since he had neglected to mention it before her session. He sat on the end of the couch with his redhead between him and Rose. After the video ended, the redhead asked Rose if she was up for another go at The Chair. Rose told her she would love to, but she had prior commitments tonight. She did ask for a rain check, which they graciously gave her. Rose then stood and walked naked into the bathroom where she showered and dressed before leaving.

After Rose had left, they were laying in bed holding each other when the redhead asked him what "project" Rose had been helping him with. He told her it was a surprise and she would just have to wait. He knew this would torment her.

It was a little over one week later when he had completed the customized attachment for The Chair. He called the redhead and told her to meet him as soon as possible. When she arrived she was excited to find out what the surprise was going to be. He had covered the end of The Chair with a sheet so she could not see the personalized vibrator attachment. He barely had to ask her before she was naked before him. He helped her into The Chair without disturbing the sheet. After she was fastened in, she could not look down to see the attachment so he removed the sheet. He started The Chair and the rubber replica of his cock began inching its way into her. When it finally came to rest, she told him it felt good, but somewhat familiar. Then he started the vibrator mechanism that he had installed when the compound was wet. The sensation was different from the other vibrators, probably due to the different materials. After five minutes of thrusting and vibrating, she finally came.

12