The Chair Ch. 38

Story Info
Friend helps them test an new invention.
5.6k words
4.6
43.7k
5
0

Part 38 of the 40 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the past couple of weeks, he had been spending most of his waking hours in the workshop. The redhead assumed he was working on some new attachment or modification to The Chair, but she couldn't be sure as he had refused to tell her. He did however assure her that she would be the first one to test out whatever he was working on. That appeased her somewhat, but she was still restless with anticipation.

Just after serving her breakfast in bed Saturday morning, he informed her that today was the day for the first test of the latest invention. Upon hearing this she began wolfing down her food, anxious to get started.

After they had finished breakfast, he told her that she needed to shave her pussy completely bare before they began. Dutifully she went to the master bathroom where she proceeded to shave every last red pubic hair from her body. When she returned to the bedroom, he thought her bare pussy looked very sexy and also very aroused.

Not letting her bother to get dressed, he walked with her down to the workshop. His arm around her waist with his hand cupping her breast to help keep her excited. When she walked into the workshop she was surprised to not see The Chair, but instead a large cylindrical object covered with a sheet. The floor had been covered with painter's drop cloths.

When he pulled the sheet off the invention, she still did not know what it was or did. There were three metal rings about 4 feet in diameter. They seemed to be attached to eight straight metal rails running from the floor up to a height of 6 feet. The top and bottom rings looked to be permanently attached but the center ring looked like it had some sort of drive mechanism. Then she noticed that there was a secondary ring inside the center ring. Attached to this ring was a plastic hose that terminated into what looked like the spray nozzle of a paint gun.

Suddenly she was jolted out of her silent examination of the device when the center ring began climbing to the top of the vertical rails. Her guy then stepped up behind her, put his hands on her shoulders, and whispered into her ear to climb inside the cylinder. Trusting her guy completely, she did as he asked. After stepping inside, she turned and faced him. He instructed her to spread her feet apart until they were on the footprints that were painted on the floor of the device. He then tossed her a couple of scrunchies and told her she had better tie her hair up.

As she secured her hair, he busied himself adjusting several video cameras that were going to record this first live test. Then he gave her a pair of latex surgical gloves and told her to put those on as well. When she was ready, he told her to hold her arms down to her sides, but out away from her body. He then pushed a button on the control panel and the center ring worked its way down the rails. When he released the button, the ring stopped just below her neck. With the push of another control, the inner ring began to rotate around her. Then a fine oily mist began to be sprayed on her. As the inner ring continued to rotate around her and spray her from all sides, the ring assembly began working down her body. When the rings reached the bottom and she had been sprayed from her neck to her ankles, the oil spray stopped and the inner ring stopped rotating.

The ring assembly then climbed the rails again until it reached her neck. After the inner ring began rotating again, it began spraying her with a different thicker, dark substance. The redhead then recognized the smell of this material. She had last smelled it around a year ago when they had gone to the Fetish Club [see Chapter 19]. It was the distinctive smell of liquid latex.

Again the ring rotated and inched its way down her body, spraying her with a thin coating of dark blue liquid latex. After the ring reached her ankles he took over manual control to touch up a couple of trouble areas that had not been fully covered during the first spraying. In particular, her underarms, the top of her inner thighs, and her pussy. Using the controls he could position the ring and any level and rotate the nozzle to any orientation. When her body was covered with the cool latex, the ring returned to rest at the topmost location. He then turned on a gentle fan that would help the latex dry and keep the smell from becoming too overpowering.

Within 10 minutes she was ready for another coat. He repeated this procedure 4 more times until she had received 5 coats of the liquid latex. As the latex dries is shrinks about 3 percent, so it was literally hugging her body. When the final coat had dried, he helped her step out from inside the device. All told, the process took less than one hour.

Taking a pair of electric fabric scissors, he cut the latex on her arms just below her wrists and then peeled the gloves from her hands. She now stood clad in a one piece latex body suit from her neck to her feet. He then pulled out his digital camera and had her pose, showing off her new "outfit". He took photos from every angle, wanting to capture every detail of his erotic creation. He had her pose in numerous positions that would cause the latex to stretch invitingly tight over her ass, thighs, and breasts.

When he was sure that he had captured her from every possible angle, he put down the camera and again picked up the electric fabric scissors. He then moved around behind her and placed the scissors at the back of her neck. He then began cutting the back of the latex straight down her spine. As the scissors vibrated against her neck and spine, a sexy little shiver ran down her body. From her reaction he knew that she was getting aroused. Since he had first met her she had always had a few sensitive spots that when lightly touched, would stimulate her like this. She would say that they got her all "twitterpated".

He stopped cutting the back apart when the scissors reached the top of her ass. Later he would glue zippers in the back and on the sleeves and legs. In this way the latex garment could be worn many more times.

He then separated the latex, exposing her shoulder blades, and pushed the material over her shoulders. He then pulled at the sleeves until the latex slid off of her arms. The redhead now stood naked from the waist up with the top half of the latex body suit bunched around her waist. Her body was glistening sexily with perspiration from being confined in the latex. He then stopped to take several more pictures.

Standing in front of her, he pulled her tight against him, gripping her latex encased ass firmly with his hands. With one of her legs between his and one of his between hers, the two lovers ground themselves against each others' sex. Covered in latex, her pussy felt even hotter than normal. As she continued to grind against his crotch, he slid his hands over her ass between her flesh and the latex. Then using subtle wrist motion, he worked the latex down until her butt was exposed.

He then pulled away from her and turned her around so she was facing away from him. After unzipping and dropping his pants to the ground, he bent the redhead over and unceremoniously rammed his hard cock up her pussy. Pulling her back against him, his thighs felt her thighs still sheathed by the latex. He fucked her this way for 5 minutes until the redhead climaxed. Then he pulled himself away from her and slid the latex outfit down her legs and off over her feet.

Now standing before him naked and sweaty, she jumped into his arms, her firm legs wrapping around his body. He then lowered them both to the floor where the redhead took the dominant position on top of him. Guiding his dick with one hand she lowered herself onto him. As she sat there with his dick inside her, she reached up and pulled the scrunchy from her head, allowing her long curly red hair to cascade down around her shoulders and breasts.

She then leaned forward on top of him crushing her breasts against his hairy chest as she locked her lips to his. Their tongues explored each other's mouth as his hands sensuously stroked her sides until finally they came to rest on her ass. Gripping her ass cheeks firmly, he began rocking her back and forth, sliding her pussy up and down over his cock. After several minutes she began using her vaginal muscles to grip his cock as they fucked. It only took a few more strokes like this before they both came together. As she climaxed her pussy clamped down even harder on his dick. When her orgasm subsided, she collapsed on top of him.

After lying together like this for 10 minutes they recovered enough to compose themselves and return to the work at hand. Actually he went to work as she still needed to rest some more. She had found out it was quite tiring standing for almost one hour without moving too much. She sat naked in the leather loveseat with her legs curled up underneath her. As he got dressed and went about his work, she began asking him questions. She wanted to know more about the device that she had just helped him test.

He explained that he had actually begun developing the circular frame for another project that he had not yet completed. But partway through the design, he realized that the climbing rotating ring could be used for several other purposes. Besides the liquid latex that he had just tested on the redhead, it could also be used to apply body paint to a person. With a little more hardware and some additional software development, it could be modified to paint more intricate multi-colored designs on the person inside. He could envision a time when professional artists would create different programs that individuals could buy or rent. Then at the push of a button, and with no artistic talent of their own, they could soon be painted as if the artist himself had been there.

Unlike The Chair, this product would not be likely to find a place in the home. It would more likely be bought by adult oriented businesses in order to attract customers looking for something new and exciting. He hoped that it might find a place in tanning salons, tattoo parlors, swing clubs, hedonistic resorts, etc. There might even be a potential market in renting it out for parties.

Picking the latex garment up off the floor, he then laid it out on the worktable. Using a special solvent, he proceeded to glue zippers to the openings he had cut. Once they were dry, he applied a liquid protectant to the latex to make it shine.

Then he was left with one problem. Where could he take her to show off her new latex cat suit? As if by divine intervention, the telephone chose that moment to ring. On the other end of the line was their friend Dawn. They had met her and her boyfriend on a flight from California. He and the redhead had joined the "Mile High Club" just after seeing Dawn and her boyfriend return from doing the same [see Chapter 14]. Since then they had gotten together with Dawn several times [see Chapters 17-19, 21, 28, and 29]. Dawn told him that there was a party at the Fetish club this evening and she was hoping that they would accompany her as her boyfriend Alan was out of town on business.

Her call was an inspiration as the last time they had been at the fetish club with her, Dawn had been the model for a liquid latex demonstration [see Chapter 19]. He explained that he had just made the redhead a latex cat suit and asked if she would like to go wearing nothing but body paint. Dawn jumped at the chance and told him she would be right over.

As soon as he hung up from talking with Dawn, he set about converting the device from spraying liquid latex to spraying body paint. The conversion was complete long before Dawn arrived. This would make an excellent second test of the device.

When Dawn arrived, the redhead met her at the door stark naked and led her down to the workshop where she was shown the device that would be painting her. They then let Dawn pick the colors that she was to be painted with. She chose a soft powder blue. Without any hesitation she unzipped the short dress she was wearing and quickly stepped out of it. Like the redhead, Dawn rarely wears panties so she now stood before them stark naked. The redhead grasped her arm and helped her step inside the rings. She then helped Dawn tie up her hair so that it would not be painted.

Looking at the brunette standing there naked, he had an inspiration. He had her hold her arms up by her head so that they would not be painted. He then started the device and the ring began revolving around the naked beauty. As the paint first started to spray, Dawn complained that it was cold, but she kind of like it. Within a matter of minutes her body was painted blue from her chest to her ankles. He then changed over to some black paint and he instructed Dawn to stand perfectly still. The ring made 5 revolutions around her waist creating the illusion of a wide black belt.

Placing some of the same blue paint into an airbrush bottle, he proceeded to add shoulder straps to the top she was "wearing". When he was finished, at first glance anyone would assume that Dawn was wearing a tight form fitting powder blue sleeveless top and matching slacks. He had her stand there while the fan speeded the drying process. Once the paint had dried, he helped her out from the rings and had her pose for several pictures as he had done with the redhead.

It was then near time that they should leave for the club so he and Dawn helped the redhead slip into the tight latex outfit. She sprinkled the inside with baby powder to help it slip over her skin. With both her guy and Dawn pulling on the latex, she was finally inside it. When Dawn zipped up the back, it took the redhead's breath away. Stepping back to take it all in, Dawn told her how sexy she looked. As the two girls hugged and told each other how hot they looked, he took several more photos of the two of them together.

Finally it was time for him to get dressed and the redhead had already selected an outfit for him to wear that evening. He came out of the bedroom wearing a black leather vest and black leather pants that had a series of snaps down the inside and outside of each leg.

They made their way to the garage and loaded into the car. A half hour later they pulled up in the parking lot of the fetish club. With an incredibly sexy girl on each arm he made his way to the entrance. After showing their membership cards and paying the admission fee, they went inside and headed for the bar. As the bartender was handing Dawn her drink, a smile came to his face when he realized that she was actually naked.

They three of them stuck together as they made their way around the club and mingled with the other members. The redhead got numerous complements on her latex catsuit as did Dawn on her "outfit". After a while, the three of them all moved to the dance floor and danced together. Each of them took turns being at the center of the threesome.

As the evening grew on and the club filled up, the redhead told him it was time for him to strip down to his final outfit. She had Dawn stand behind him and hold onto his pants while she gripped his pants at the front and pulled. The snaps gave way and the pants separated down the seams. This now left him standing in a pair of leather chaps that exposed his ass and a soft leather pouch that did little to conceal his dick and balls.

His redhead pulled him towards her and kissed him while her latex covered body rubbed against him. From behind him, Dawn pressed her naked body against him and hugged the two of them. He could feel her naked pussy rubbing against his bare ass and this caused his cock to grow, pressing into the redhead. The two girls then pulled away from him and they all took off to explore the other rooms of the club.

When they reached one of the rooms, the redhead got a tingle in her pussy as she remembered her last time in this room. Dawn too was remembering her last time here. The redhead had been sealed into a latex vacu-bed, unable to see anything in the room. Then a number of club members, including Dawn, were allowed to come in and fondle the redhead through the latex membrane. At the time Dawn had thought that she might enjoy the same experience, and seeing the bed again brought back those memories. As if reading her friend's mind, the redhead asked, "Do you want to try it this time?"

Having been walking around naked for the past hour and a half had gotten Dawn quite excited and she didn't need any more persuading. With that, he raised the top of the vacu-bed and helped Dawn lay between the two sheets of latex. As he closed the top, she put the breathing tube in her mouth. A few seconds later and the vacuum pump was removing the air from between the layers and the latex was beginning to envelop her body. Before long the latex had practically formed a cocoon around her.

She was now more excited than before as she waited for the first touch of an anonymous stranger. She waited and waited, but the touch didn't come. It seemed like 20 minutes (but it had only been 5 minutes) before she finally felt someone touch her foot through the latex. When the touch came she nearly jumped, except that being sealed in the latex she couldn't move. Finally she felt someone's fingers trail up her leg to her thigh. Then another hand was caressing her face. Then all at once it felt as if a dozen other hands all descended on her at once. They were stroking both her arms, both her thighs, both her feet, her sides, both her breasts, and finally one hand ventured between her legs and began rubbing her pussy through the latex. Dawn was so overwhelmed, she almost forgot to breathe. When someone's finger rubbed her clit through the latex, she climaxed. A hot flush overcame her body which had now broken out into a sweat. Her legs quivered while encased between the latex sheets.

Outside the vacu-bed, her mysterious tormentors continued their assault on her vacuum sealed body. As they went on they grew more bold, now squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples through the latex. When someone pinched her clit through the latex, she had a massive orgasm that almost caused her to pass out. While still riding the waves of her last orgasm, the hands continued working over her latex covered body.

Slowly, one by one, the hands withdrew from the latex encased figure. When he broke the vacuum seal and raised the cover to the bed, the rush of cool air instantly caused goosebumps to rise up all over her perspiration soaked body. The latex encased redhead took Dawn's hands and helped her stand up. Dawn wrapped her arms around the redhead and thanked her for finally giving her the chance to experience the same thing that she had so many months ago.

The redhead took a towel and dried the brunette, taking care not to wipe the paint off her naked body. The trio then made their way back to the main room where he went to fetch them all another round of drinks.

While at the bar he ran in to two old friends of his that were just about to leave. He asked them if they would be so kind as to drive his car back home for him. They readily agreed and he handed them the keys. He then used his cell phone to call for a taxi to pick them up in 15 minutes. He then returned to the girls and gave them their drinks.

When they had finished their drinks they decided it was about time for them to leave. After donning his break-away pants that he had worn when they first arrived, he told them that he had a small surprise for them. After they had just walked out the door he informed them that he had loaned his car to a friend and they would be taking a cab home. Being a pleasant late summer evening, neither lady had worn a coat. They had also not planned on riding home in a taxi. The redhead was less affected by this news than Dawn was as she was wearing a complete suit of latex, although it was form-fitting and left practically nothing to the imagination. Dawn on the other hand was going to be forced to ride in the taxi completely naked except for the layer of body paint, some of which had begun to wear away since her time in the vacu-bed.

12