The Chair Experience

Story Info
Sensual Sensory Deprivation - Sensual Domination.
2.1k words
4.14
23.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved watching him sitting there naked and bound to the straight back chair. I had his legs spread apart and bound to the legs of the chair. His legs were spread wide enough for me to have easy access to his balls which were hanging down through the little cut out hole in the seat portion of the chair. His cock was fully erect and bobbing with anticipation.

The subject was blindfolded and his arms were securely bound behind him to the back of the chair. He was completely and totally at my mercy. I couldn't help but smile at the fun I was going to have with this subject.

I took the bottle of lubricant from the table where I had laid out various implements of sexual torture. I placed a drop the size of a dime in the palm of my right hand and then rubbed my hands together covering them completely with lube.

I then pulled up my little rolling stool in front of my subject and every so slowly and gently took his hard cock in my hands. I placed my right hand on top of the left hand and began working his cock in my hands in a wringing motion. My subject sucked in a breath as his hips thrust up a little as I increased the pressure of my hands and the speed of the motion. He tried not to move but his body responded to my touches. His legs began to tremble as his hips continued to involuntary thrust up to try and meet the motion of my hands.

"Oh, Mistress, that feels so good," he moaned. I chuckled but said nothing, slowing the motion of my hands. Then I changed the motion for a wringing in opposite directions to an up and down motion, basically a jacking off motion with my hands. I leaned in and flicked his right nipple with my tongue.

"Ohhhhh," he signed. I continued to jack up and down on his cock with first one hand then the other...faster, firmer grip...faster...his hips thrusting up faster to meet my strokes. I then put my whole mouth on his nipple and sucked it in hard. He tried his best not to moan but the sound escaped his lips and he sucked in a breath. I could tell he was getting close to cumming so I released my grip on his cock and let go of his nipple with my mouth and just rolled my little stool back to watch his body writhing and shuddering with excitement, wanting me to continue pleasuring his hard cock.

"Oh, Mistress, please don't stop!" he exclaimed. I then held my left hand to the side of his hard cock and slapped it with my right hand. He cried out while winching in pain from the slap to his cock. I watched as his cock bobbed back and forth from the blow of my open hand. I loved watching him wiggle in pain, his hips thrusting up into the air, hoping to find the delightful feel of my hands on his cock again...but there was nothing.

I rolled my stool up to his right side and reached under the chair to where his balls were hanging through. I took his balls into my right hand and held them. He began to tremble as I ever so gently massaged his balls. I reached around with my left hand and began stroking his cock in and up and down motion again. It didn't take long for his hips to begin meeting my strokes...I ever so slowly my grip on his balls...I watched his face closely as he was rapidly approaching the fine line of pain and pleasure...which would win out, the pain or the pleasure? I would ease up on my grip of his balls and work my left hand stroke faster, then slower, then a firmer grasp around the shaft while I increased my grip on his balls until I was pulling on his balls, trying to pull them off of him.

He began to whimper as the conflict of pain and pleasure was so overwhelming he began to breath erratically, trying to muffle a cry or moan with groans of pleasure mixed in there.

"Oh, Mistress, you're hurting my balls," he whimpered. I pulled harder and he gasped and cried out again. I continued to pull harder and then leaned in and placed my teeth on his left nipple. He cried out again. I then let go of everything, his nipple, his balls and his cock. He was a writhing, thrusting mess, his hard cock bobbing wildly as he whimpered and cried like a little girl!

I sat there on my rolling stool, laughing at his anguish. I then got up and stood behind him. I pulled his head back by his hair and kissed him hard on the mouth. I stuck my tongue into his mouth and worked my tongue to his, he kissed me back. I continued to kiss him, sucking his tongue into my mouth. Then I pulled away and sat back down on my little stool, moving in front of him and taking his cock in my right hand and his balls in my left hand. I took the head of his cock into my mouth. I worked my tongue around the rim of his cock head. He moaned loudly as I sucked harder on his cock meat. I then took my mouth off of his cock head and began to lick up and down this shaft, licking and flicking my wicked little tongue, working the eye of his cock, licking the pre-cum drops that had begun to form. I took him full in my mouth and sucked hard. His hips thrusting up to try and fuck my mouth with his hard cock meat.

I had my hands on top of his thighs which were now twitching with his excitement. He was on the verge of cumming yet again when I stopped and pulled my mouth off of his cock, my hand away from his balls. I watched as he writhed and trembled in the chair, his arms trying to come free from the bounds, but he was secure, there was no way he was going to work his way out of his binding to that chair.

"Oh, Mistress, PLEASE DON'T STOP!!" he exclaimed in frustration. I laughed at him, saying nothing just laughing. I then took one of his nipples in my fingers and played with it...he moaned, then I rolled the other nipple in my fingers and he groaned from the little jolts of sexual excitement that ran from his nipples down to his throbbing, bobbing cock.

I always get so sexually turned on during my sensual domination sessions and this session had my pussy soaking wet. I decided it would be fun to let my subject know how turned on I was by the fun we had been having thus far so I reached under my dress, as I was sans panties and inserted my finger into my hot and wet pussy. I coated my finger with my juices and then put my finger to his lips...

"Lick my juices off of my finger!" I commanded my subject.

"Yes, Mistress," replied and eagerly sucked my pussy juices off of my finger.

"Oh, Mistress, you taste so good," he gasped as he licked and sucked in my finger.

"Mistress is very turned on," I hissed at him and dipped my finger again in my hot pussy and held it to his eager mouth. He quickly licked and sucked my finger again. I decided I would have my subject suck on my tits, I might as well get as much pleasure out of this session as I could. So, I pulled my tits out of my tank dress and commanded my subject to suck my nipples, which he quickly obeyed as I poked my right tit to his mouth, he sucked hungrily until I pulled it away from him and held my left nipple to his lips. He quickly latched on to that nipple. My pussy was dripping wet at this point, so I raised the hem of my dress up just enough to allow me to straddle his left leg and let him feel the heat of my pussy on the top of his thigh. He moaned and groaned while he sucked on my tit. I pulled my tit out of his mouth.

"Oh, Mistress, untie me and let me continue to pleasure and please you as you desire," he begged. I laughed at him and decided he could listen to me masturbate myself with my favorite toy, then I would decide if I would make him cum or untie and order him to leave without cumming...first, I would get myself off and then decide what to do with my subject.

I pulled out my favorite vibrator and turned it on. I held it to his ear and told him I was going to fuck myself and he could listen while I indulged myself. He whimpered and writhed in his bonds. I laid back on my bed and began to insert the vibrator into my hot, wet pussy. I made sure and moaned and groaned loudly, exaggerating my ecstasy. His cock was still rock hard and it was fun to watch his body and his face as he listened to me fucking myself. It didn't take me long to orgasm, which I made sure he knew I was cumming.

"Oh, that felt good," I said as I set my vibrator aside and took the bottle of lube in my hands.

"Oh, Mistress, I wish you would let me pleasure and please you with my mouth," he whimpered.

I lubed up my hands and pulled my rolling stool up in front of him. I grabbed his cock in my hands and began to wring my hands in opposite directions on his cock. He started moaning and groaning, his hips thrusting up again...I increased my grip and motion and he tried his best not to respond but his body was responding on its own.

I then changed my motion to an up and down motion. I tightened my grip and quickened the motion of my hands. He was getting close to cumming again.

"Oh, Mistress, I'm going to cum if you don't stop," he whined. I left one hand on his cock moving my hand up and down while I poured my lube making my hands sound really juicy as I continued to stroke his cock.

"You are not to cum until I give you permission," I hissed at him.

"Oh, Mistress, please may I cum?" he begged.

"No, you may not!" I told him. I changed the direction of my hands back to the wringing motion, he whimpered but his hips never stopped thrusting up to meet my hand motion. I moved my hands faster, increasing my grip. He was panting and wiggled his hips, almost as though he was trying to get away from my hands.

"Oh, Mistress, PLEASE, may I cum?" he begged again.

"No, you may not," I responded. His upper thighs were twitching uncontrollably as he did his best to keep from cumming. He was almost there...I then shifted my hand motion back to the jacking off motion and he screamed:

"Mistress, I'm...I'm going to cum!"

His balls were jumping, his hips thrusting up wildly.

"You may cum, now," I told him. No sooner had I granted him permission to cum when his cock erupted, spewing jism up into the air and coating my hands as I continued to pump his cock. I wanted to be sure I got every drop of cum that had been boiling in his balls. Which I continued to jack him off until he begged me to stop, he was so sensitive...he would shudder with each stroke I made, then I reached down under the chair and squeezed his balls really hard and another creamy blob ran out of the eye of the head of his cock. His cock went limp in my cum coated hands. He was shuddering with each orgasmic twinge.

When he was completely spent, I removed his blindfold but not the ties that were holding him to the chair. I then went and got a warm washcloth and cleaned up his now limp cock and empty balls.

"Oh, Mistress, that was incredible," he whispered as I began to untie him from the chair.

"Thank you, Mistress," he said as I handed him his clothes and showed him to the door.

"You are dismissed," I told him and shut the door behind him.