The Challenge

Story Info
Wife taunts her husband.
2.2k words
2.81
142.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omyballs
omyballs
58 Followers

My wife Amanda and I have a relationship while, although sometimes subdued and relaxed, can quickly become a torrent of anger, rage and frustration. Our fights have sometimes escalated into not only ugly, hysterical screaming matches, but have also, on more than one occasion spilled into our bedroom. This was one such occasion.

We had gone to a party and had a terrible fight before we arrived. It was always a rule that we would never separate before making up, but we were both so angry that making up was probably out of the question and, as we were now parked we didn't want to draw attention to ourselves. Our muffled shouts were garnering some silently judgmental looks our way and I was afraid of looking like an abusive husband, so we got out with an icy silence and headed to the party.

During the evening I tried to keep an eye on Amanda, but she always seemed to leave a room the moment I entered as though avoiding me. This pissed me off greatly until I finally thought, "If she wants to play games, fuck her." It was my intention to have a good time on my own. No problem.

After nearly an hour and few glasses of alcohol, my head began to feel light and my insecurities over losing my wife were suddenly becoming more substantial, as sometimes insecurities do when alcohol breaks the blood/brain barrier. I walked through the house seeking Amanda and finally made my way upstairs to the bedroom and opened several of the doors until, at last, I found her.

She was leaning against one of the walls in a darkened corner, a man pressed firmly against her, their tongues swirling into each other's mouths with mounting expectancy. The opening of the door made them both turn and look, their eyes wincing at the introduction of light. Amanda smiled coyly as the man spit his words at me. "Do you mind?"

"Yes. Actually, I do."

Amanda wrapped her arms around her new paramour and nuzzled her nose into his neck. "He's my husband."

The man, fairly handsome I noticed, sighed. "Not again."

"Never mind. I'm heading home. See you later." I closed the door and left the party. "She can find her own way home, if she ever comes home." I thought to myself until I realized what I was actually thinking. I was going to give my wife up? That easily? No way. I turned my car around and marched back into the party and back into the room, where, to my surprise, my wife and her new friend were still engaged. There had been some progression as the top buttons of her shirt were undone and his shirt was now completely removed.

Upon my entrance into the room, the man announced with some annoyance, "We really have to lock this door."

Amanda smiled and ran her fingers gently over his nipples; something she knows drives me insane with pleasure. "It's okay, he probably just wanted to curse at me some more." Then asking me in her sweetest voice, "yes, dear? You wanted to tell me something?"

"No. But I want to know what you think you're doing?"

"I'm pleasing another man. What does it look like I'm doing?" And after that she leaned over and began licking his nipples slowly and gently. Blowing on one and then the other. He sucked his breath in sharply and moaned. She raised her head and looked to me.

"Why?"

"So you want a divorce?"

"No. Do you?"

"Then come home."

"Not until he cums."

My anger was now straining to release itself, but my cock was also begging me to stay.

"And me?"

She thought about it for a second and then smiled wickedly. "I have an idea. Let's have a little contest." The other man and I looked at each other and made a non-committal shrug.

Amanda walked to the door and locked it and then seductively turned to face us. "I get to do whatever I want to either of you and the one who comes first, loses. The loser can stay and watch if they want, but they can't join in for the rest of the evening."

I swallowed like a cartoon character as I thought about the ramifications of this proposal. If I lost, I surely wasn't going to leave my wife alone with this guy, but could I really watch her fuck someone all night long without saying or doing anything? No, I had to win and that was that.

Andrea, anxious to hear someone reply pried us for our answers."Well?"

He started to undress quickly, "Yeah, I got nothing to lose, either way I blow my load."

I winced at his choice of words regarding the woman I loved.

Andrea looked to me and smiled with her coldest stare, "Well? You want to play? Or is he the only one who gets to 'blow his load'?"

My heart was pounding and my blood was filled with absolute hatred for this woman and absolute lust, but my male ego was simply not going to abrogate to this moron. "I'm in."

The man spoke up. "Hold on, I've been going at this for a while. I'm closer to shooting than he is."

Amanda walked to him and kissed him with a slow passion that she, at least until now, usually reserved for me on the verge of orgasm. It was a lingering, slow-burning, tongue twisting kiss that said, "I want your cum. Give it to me."

"Don't worry. I'll even the score."

Amanda then walked to me and slowly unbuttoned my shirt one button at a time while holding my gaze.

"Are you pissed?"

"No."

She smiled at my lie.

"Will you be pissed watching me fuck him?"

"It ain't over until the fat lady sings."

"You mean the fat cock." The man offered, snorting.

Amanda smiled, knowing how upset I would be if she slept with this handsome, but dim-witted fuck monster. She was offering herself to someone who would use her only for sex, debasing not only her husband, but also herself. As though to say, your wife is whore who will fuck anyone just to piss you off. She really knew all my buttons.

She reached into my shirt and slowly caresses my nipple as I caught my breath. She made a pouty face and, with a voice one hears when a mother talks to her child, she said, "You don't? Maybe I'll decide which way it goes."

"I think I have a little control over that, don't you?"

Her fingers grew more insistent, now tugging gently on first one nipple and then the other. Her eyes, still locked with mine, now had an expression of pure interest. As though she were monitoring my expressions for the slightest traces of pleasure. When she saw one creep across my face, she would grin maliciously.

"There we go." She whispered as I sighed. "There's my baby's weak spot. Right there. You gonna cum for me?"

As both hands now slowly began their tortuous teasing of my hardened nubs, my eyes began to glaze over. She smiled, "Oh, yeah. I'm going to like watching you struggle for this." She pulled away and turned to the other man.

"Okay, big boy, he's probably about to pop too. Now, I want you both naked."

We undressed and stood on either side of her, completely naked and erect.

She stood between us and grabbed both our cocks stroking slowly and easily. First she kissed him deeply and then turned to me and did the same.

"Eeny meeny miny mo." Her hands played with our cocks alternately on each syllable until she stopped and turned to face him completely on 'mo'.

"Looks like you get round one."

She pressed herself against his body and began kissing him slowly and passionately. Her hands roaming gently across his nipples, his stomach and his ass, finally descending upon his throbbing member.

"Oh. You're going to have to think about baseball if you want this, baby."

"Just make me cum. I don't need an all night fuck."

I was happy to hear this. Happy to know that I was going to leave with my wife and fuck her all night. Until I heard her speak.

"Really? You don't want me to bring you to orgasm over and over again with my mouth and my pussy until your balls are empty for a week? You don't want that?"

"Oh. Okay." He smiled and kissed her again deeply..

"Undress me and I'll finish my husband off. Okay?"

The other man smiled at me as Amanda turned her back to him and rubbed her ass against his cock. He slowly began to unbutton her shirt as she guided his head over her shoulder to kiss him openly. The other man then opened the front clasp on her bra and slid it off her raised arms before cupping and fondling her exposed tits. For the first time, she relaxed with pleasure moaning gently at his touch. As he ground into her with more eagerness, she turned to him and said, "Easy boy, I have other plans for you."

She looked to me and told me to lie on the bed before telling her intended champion, "This will only take a minute. I know how to get him off quickly."

"Sure." Was his response.

I lay on the bed as she climbed onto my thighs.

"You think you can do it?" I asked.

"Ohhh. Yeahhhh."

She slowly wrapped her hand around my shaft and ever so gently began to pull upwards. Her thumb rubbing and teasing the spot just beneath my head. I stared at her defiantly as she smiled confidently.

"You're so hard, baby. You gonna let go for me?"

"No."

"No? You're not going to let it all spill out? Like I've made you do a thousand times before? This time's going to be different?"

Her pumping grew more insistent.

"Look at your head. Come on. Look at it. It's so purple. Can I get a little cum out of your? Just a little?"

She knew what she was doing as a small amount of seminal fluid bubbled forth.

"Oh, baby. Look. You're starting to lose it, aren't you?" she turned to her other lover and said with a frightening calmness. "Get ready for me, he's going to pop soon."

Her hand started to tighten and her strokes became quicker. I moaned and she mimicked me, taunting me further.

"I think you need a little help, don't you?" With that, she reached for a nipple, gently rubbing and pinching it. Her eyes studying my face. My body arched upwards as I attempted to hold back.

"That's it, baby. You're so close now. Just come and let me fuck him."

"No." I groaned.

She smiled cunningly as her hand kept its maddening tempo. The upstroke was fast and hard and the downstroke slow and gentle. Over and over, she kept the same pace until I gasped involuntarily. She knew that if she drew it out, I would be able to hold off longer, but if she teased me, I would cum sooner. Amanda felt my cock become completely rigid so she slowed her pace. Her intention was to make me lose complete control and teasing me was the best way.

"Let's let is subside for a second." She said slowly kneading my balls. "There we go."

"I thought you wanted me to cum?"

"You know I had you didn't you?"

I regained my composure and lied.

"Not even close."

"No? That's not what your balls are telling me. Or your cock. You're so cute when you're frustrated. Are you going to be okay knowing that his cock is going to buried in me for the rest of the evening? Won't that upset you? I guess we'll have to find out, won't we?"

Hands were now playing my body as only she knew how. I clenched my teeth and tried to hold off the inevitable. Her eyes were laughing at me as her mouth curled into a sensual smile.

Her hand picked up its pace on my cock pulling it towards an orgasm. Sharp quick strokes followed by long, slow ones as her other hand flicked my nipple in time with the strokes on my cock. More fluid started to leak from my head as she rubbed it across the crown sensually, making small circles and staring at my bursting cock.

"So close now. You can feel it, can't you? The cum starting to strain upwards. Leaking from your tip. You can't hold on much longer, baby. You know that don't you?"

It was time to finish me off. She got off my thighs and knelt at my side, her hand never leaving my cock as her mouth surrounded my nipple, sucking it sweetly between her lips. The pace of her hand was now steady and satisfying as she moaned into my chest. Just as I was about to release she placed her lips onto mine and watched my eyes as my cum poured forth from my cock.

She continued to kiss me as her hand drained every drop from my now sated manhood. Once I had finished, she licked the semen from her hand and smiled.

"Why don't you stick around and watch the fun."

omyballs
omyballs
58 Followers