The Challenge Ch. 2

Story Info
Mr Jeremy Faith is learning how to control his boss.
1.3k words
4.35
76.9k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 11/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy was a student of mind control and practiced everyday with Ms Collins, his new boss. Jeremy had been her assistant for two weeks, and began to establish a daily routine that seemed to be productive. He would arrive at 8:30, arrange her appointments for the day, none before 10 am, unless it was urgent. That time was set aside to keep the office in order. Ms Collins arrived at 9 am, usually in a rush and always needing her morning cup of coffee. Everyday, Jeremy gave her 5 minutes to get herself situated before he knocked on her door with her morning coffee in hand. As she sipped the coffee, he would fill her in on her schedule for the day. During this time, he "suggested" she get comfortable which always included removing her clothing from her waist up. He would detail her day while she fingered her nipples and sipped her coffee. That generally covered 9 - 9:30. Then from 9:30 - 10, he suggested she manually or orally manipulate his penis. By 10 am, she was ready for her first appointment, and he was ready for his day each with a smile on their face.

Today was the beginning of week #3 as Ms Collins assistant. He arrived at his appointed time, made the coffee and arranged her appointments for the day. Today, she had no morning appointments at all. Jeremy had a new challenge in mind. She had a staff meeting at 1 pm, and he had a special idea for her.

She arrived in a classic navy blue suit and a nice white blouse, navy hose and matching heels. The dark color set off her lovely red hair and green eyes, and she looked the part of a quite attractive 45 yr old professional woman.

He waited the usual 5 minutes, knocked and delivered her coffee allowing the door to close behind him. He was surprised to find her standing facing him with her breasts already exposed. His member responded immediately at the sight of her magnificent DD mounds. He began to detail her day, as usual, and her hands went straight to her breasts, cupping and fondling them with some passion. His eyes locked with hers, and

he began to "suggest" his idea for the staff meeting and she smiled. Before he was thru with his explanation, she had removed her panties and tossed them to him. His eyes caught sight of her treasure, and thought it must be time for his first bonus.

Her nipples were ripe and swollen. Jeremy walked over to her and "suggested" she allow him to help her. She took his hands and placed them on her breasts and smiled. "Thank you, Jeremy. You are such a good boy. Do you like "mamma's" breasts? Oh! Yes," she said with a smile, "I see you do." Her hand landed on his pointing penis still hidden in his slacks. Without further "suggestion", she unzipped his pants and released his engorged dick. She bent over and kissed the head tenderly, then flicked it with her long tongue. He was beginning to wonder who was in control. Her fingers reached further and lightly caressed his dangling balls sending shivers thru his body. She gently kissed and licked his penis, but did not take it into her mouth as she usually did. She slid up on the desk, spread her legs wide to open herself to him. "Jeremy, eat me!" she pleaded. It has been such a long time." She took his hands and pulled him to her. She unbuckled his pants and they fell to the floor. "Jeremy, I know you probably have lots of girlfriends, but I'm really too busy for a social relationship." she continued. "Jeremy, your handsome dick tells me you want to please me, is that right?" The next thing he knew, he was on his knees with his face pressing against her sweet pussy.

"Whoa," he thought. "This is even better than I imagined." He kissed her gently, and used his fingers to part her lips. The fragrance of her heat intoxicated him. His tongue touched her lips, and she moaned in pleasure. "Yes, Jeremy. That's it. Lick my pretty pussy. MMmmmm yes..." she purred. He moved his tongue forward to locate her button and sucked it into his mouth. She groaned audibly, and her hips responded. He slid his tongue slowly to her hot, juicy hole and licked around it several times. Her back arched and she lifted her bottom pressing her pussy against his tongue. "Jeremy, suck me dry, darlin!" He sucked her, indeed, feeling her body tense. He quickly realized in the time he had been "assisting" her, he had never allowed her to climax. A finger took over the manipulation of her clit, while his tongue danced in and out of her hole teasing her, sucking her, nibbling on her lips - enjoying her juicy, wet pussy. Her leg sneezed hiss head powerfully and her orgasm took possession of her body. She bit her lip trying not to scream and her body quaked from head to toe with the electricity of her passion. Suddenly a river of thick sweet cream escaped from deep inside her and he lapped up every drop hungrily. He felt her waves quiet and her thighs loosened their vice-grip of his head, but his tongue continued to dip in and out of her luscious hole. He flicked her clit till her groaning restarted. He stood and quickly plunged his engorged penis into her hole. Her legs spread wide for him then wrapped tightly around his bottom. Her heels stabbed against his ass cheeks, and his thrusts replied in increasing urgency. He could feel hi large dick hitting her walls and still she pulled him deeper ... deeper. She pressed her breasts against his face, and his tongue licked the nipples, back and forth, one, then the other. His hands lifted her skirt and grabbed her ass. He pulled her onto his cock and rammed it into her, bouncing her on it. "Ms Collins," he choked out, "I'm gonna cum now," he said and began giant thrusts that threatened to rip her open.

"Yes Jeremy, cum for 'momma'!" Her pussy contracted as her body began to spasm sucking his cock into her hole. "Fuck me, babe! . Harder ... come on, deeper.Fill e up with your hot seed!" She groaned as she felt load after load after load of hot, sticky cum shoot from his young gun. "Oh yessssssssssssssssss!" she squealed.

Jeremy caught his breath. His cock was still inside her, and he could feel her spasms still. Slowly, he pulled out of her and walked around to her chair. "Whew, Ms Collins! That was a good workout. I want to encourage your new exercise program. I'm sure it will benefit all. Now get dressed. I have to finish my idea for the staff meeting. No, leave you breasts free. They are so wonderful! Just straighten your skirt and hose. I actually have a gift for you. He got up, still naked from his waist down, walked to the closet where his coat hung and produced a small bag. From the bag, he pulled a small, but thick vibrator. "Ms. Collins, I want you to wear this to the staff meeting this afternoon. It will help your performance." He suggested. He walked over, and she opened to allow him to insert the buttplug. Again she purred. He picked up his slacks and put the on. "Oh, and by the way, no panties either. His hands were once again on her breasts, milking them. "Ms Collins, I'll meet you back here after the meeting for your report. I really like your big breasts. I shall have to bring you something for them, as well. Maybe tomorrow. Now, you may finish dressing." The door closed.