The Champagne Campaign Ch. 02

Story Info
A model maiden.
11k words
4.47
10.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day passed in the usual flurry of creative conferences, phone calls, and board work and it wasn't until nearly quitting time that Cassie heard a rap on her office door and the UPS man was waving a package and a receipt at her.

"Special delivery. You're to sign here if you accept delivery Miss."

Puzzled, she took the package and opened it. Under the gift-wrap she discovered a box of chocolate-covered-cherries and Connors business card. A quick blush flowed over her cheeks as yesterday's encounter with him returned all too vividly.

'SIGN IF WE"VE GOT A DEAL!' Connor's had written under his name.

Cassie uttered a flustered gasp. Connor's wasn't kidding about her virginity! Why should he care so much about whether she kept her maidenhead or not? Shaking her head with bafflement and amusement she signed the receipt. If keeping her cherry would deliver the account, no problem. There was apparently no chance her virginal vagina would relax anyway.

Opening the box of cherries she popped one into her mouth, let it dissolve deliciously on her tongue, returned to her board and stared out the window at the Chicago cityscape. Her virginity had always troubled her. It was totally at war with her instincts, which she had discovered were utterly sensual and venturesome. So much so that she'd had to give into them with an endless indulgence in self-pleasuring, and that had led to that other on-going adventure that had only ceased when she left home for Design School.

Subsequently as a constraint on her libido she had given herself the goal of finding "Mr. Right" and keeping her maidenhead for him. Wryly she had to admit that she had been only too willing to give it up to Connors yesterday on what amounted to nothing more than a casual fuck. That he had finally chosen to reject her offering baffled her.

The search for the perfect mate had certainly been a disappointment. Had she been too fussy, too busy, too independent? Whatever the answer she was twenty, Mr. Right was nowhere in sight, she was totally focused on her career and success seemed to be dependent on keeping her virginity, at least as far as the Bubbles account was concerned. Cassie shook her head in disbelief. 'This is all too weird for words' she sighed returning to her work.

At last she was about to leave for home when Harrison called her into his office and he was beaming with satisfaction. "Just got a call from Connors. His CEO wants a complete presentation on the Champagne Campaign. They want to see final comprehensive layouts. How soon can you get them done?"

"I don't have final art yet, but we can get to comps in a week if I get right on it," she answered decisively.

"Okay. Give first priority to the Bubbles account," Harrison smiled. I certainly appreciate your efforts in this, Cassie," he finished with a direct glance at her.

She nodded without looking at him a quick flush coming to her cheeks. How much did Harrison know about what had passed between herself and Connors yesterday afternoon in the hotel? His suggestive hungry glance told her a lot and moments later she was in Scotty's office with the Bubbles layouts in her hands.

"We're going to have to re-shoot the graphics for the Champagne Campaign," she announced. I want more selection and better photography before we go to final art. Cassie dumped the handful of transparencies she had shot of herself on Scotty's desk. "These were just for roughs."

Scotty sorted through the pile holding one after the other up to the light. "The model is great," he sighed longingly, "but the lighting could be better I suppose."

"I just called my supplier. He's ready to shoot tonight."

"You're the expert," Scotty shrugged.

"We should have the new pics by tomorrow afternoon," she said without telling him that she was going to be the model. Of course that was the other part of the deal with Connors; he wanted her boobs and her butt in final art.

As the cab wound its way under the El and off into the west side, where the rent was less and the surroundings lesser, Cassie cradled her layouts in her lap, waited for the nondescript facade of The Studio to emerge, and considered her predicament. Conners had delivered; it looked like they would get the Bubbles account and now she had to come through with her part of the deal, which was posing for the artwork. Thanks to that host of porn videos in her past she was well prepared for her assignment, she knew what she had to do.

It was nearly dark when the cab let her off at the empty lobby of the building. She entered, found the photo studio and stepped into a circle of light cast by the floods and spots. The two men sitting between the cameras rose from their stools and turned to her. No wonder Bart got such good results from the women who posed for him, Cassie mused, he was every bit as good looking as the male model he had hired to help with the shoot.

"Cassie meet Dave," Bart saluted her and the fellow nodded politely.

Cassie sized David up. Good choice for body type and height she decided, observing Bart sizing her up as well. She remembered the first time they had met at the agency and he had mistaken her for a teen model rather than the art-director she actually was. It had taken her a while to earn his respect, and now she was going to have to prove herself for what he taken her for at the outset.

"You've never modeled before?" he asked.

"No, but I've worked with models."

"It's not quite the same," he smiled. "Can you put yourself in my hands?"

"I can try," she replied handing him her rough layouts, "and I know what I want."

He sorted through the pages, nodding as he grasped the idea, pursing his lips and looking at her speculatively when he reached the Kama Sutra poses. "Well, let's get started," he said pushing a modeling stand out into the circle of light.

Cassie looked at the platform where she was about to offer herself for the camera and the first inklings of doubt assailed her. Could she really do this? Maybe they should have hired a pro after all. Would Bart be satisfied with her figure?

Stepping behind the screen to undress she felt her enthusiasm for her vision submerging as her uncertainties over her attributes surfaced. By the time she had dropped her skirt her hands were cold and trembling and her fingers were awkward and stiff in unbuttoning her blouse. She had groomed herself with her usual care for this and she knew her skin everywhere was flawless, and baby smooth; her long soft tresses fresh and lightly scented. Carefully she hung her clothes on the hangers trying to compose her self, knowing she had done everything she could to make her self ready but her knees were trembling when she walked out to the floodlights.

Bart glanced up from his cameras and did a double take. His doubts when she had told him that she was going to pose vanished as far as her figure was concerned. Immediately he was struck by her petite girlish perfection. Not more than five foot, her slim figure distributed ideally between shapely legs leading up to a cute little butt below a slim-waisted compact torso sporting small but succulent breasts and luscious nipples.

Decidedly this girl knew how to present herself too. Her long golden brown hair trimmed to frame her face fell below her shoulders in tempting disarray. She wore no jewelry, no body art, and only a touch of makeup. She didn't need anything to accent, or distract from her beauty and sumptuous proportions; her breasts tilted enticingly, perfect in proportion to her small frame and incredibly sexy. And her whole abdomen all the way down to her deliciously shaved sex was a dream.

That generous puffy pussy was an ideal counterpoint to her slim body and her face was a turn-on in itself. Those knowing blue eyes beneath the arched brows, that sexy mouth with the sumptuous lips over lovely white teeth, even her neat little nose with its pert tip signaled something sensuous.

Photographing nude women was his practice and he had long ago learned how to bring out their best features, always letting the shot exude personality as much as anatomy. This girl could be a delight if the promise of her body was also reflected in her attitude. She presented with all the charm of ripe nubile adolescence enhanced with an aura of subtle eroticism.

"Well Cassie if you would step up on the stand we'll get started. We'll do the breast shots first," he said walking over to her and giving her a hand up to the platform.

Looking down at him Cassie held her breath while he studied her boobs. Would she pass? "Lift your arms," he intoned studying her from both sides and from below.

"Are my tits too small?" Cassie tried to make her voice sound cool but she was anything but collected. "The shot has to be more than just boobs. It has to be sexy," she added.

"You've got luscious breasts, Cassie. What happens when they're stimulated?"

"They get engorged, that's what I need to see in the pics. Sexy tits."

"Do you want to show me? If you want it to be erotic you've got to be turned on."

"What do you want me to do, just tell me?" she answered evenly.

"Play with yourself, do whatever you do to sex yourself up."

Cassie looked away with a droll laugh. 'Shades of Connors', she thought as she began to fondle her breasts, but she was so nervous that not much happened.

Bart watched her for a few minutes, picked up a remote and waved it at her. "What puts you in the mood?"

"New Age music, Hearts of Space, most anything that tingles."

The sound came up slowly and filled the space around her as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. 'Just put everything out of your mind except making it feel good', she told herself. 'Do it just like you did it with Connors yesterday, only now your doing it in front of two guys and they're both dreamboats.'

The first sensations awakened then under her fingers, trembles and flickers that came and went as she worked her nipples but that didn't really rouse her. She sighed with frustration and glanced up at Bart, knowing that she couldn't fake it, this had to be real. It had to show in the tilt of her tits, and she knew how they lifted when she was turned on.

"Just relax, Cassie," Bart smiled sympathetically at her. "I know what you're aiming for but you're going to have to put yourself in my hands. Are you willing to do that?"

"I guess so," she murmured offering her breast to his hand with a glance up into his eyes. He smiled and nodded his hand cupping her boob softly.

'Oh God,' she gasped inwardly, the sensations of his fingers utterly satisfying in that skillful tease of her tits, and then when the broad warmth of his palm floated down over her belly, stroking its way to her loins until his fingers were caressing that swollen bulge above her pussy lips, she felt all those sensations that Conners had awakened yesterday flooding her being again.

"You're beautiful, Cassie. You've got yummy breasts. Gorgeous. You love to have me play with you like this don't you?"

Her gaze dropped to his and then drifted over his shoulder to the male model waiting just beyond the circle of light where she stood so utterly revealed. The illumination touched his bare legs exposed by the parted folds of his robe and she followed it up to his loins where his hand held the generous length of his rising erection.

Suddenly yesterday's revel with Connors returned in full bloom. All this was unbelievable but it was happening and being at the center of it filled her again with that sensation of abandon she had just experienced with him, only now there were two guys hungry for her. She knew she had to give herself over now to what she had only fantasized in her wildest self-pleasuring. She had no choice, her job, everything, depended on bringing this off.

"Show me how you like it best, darling," Bart whispered to her.

Cassie covered his hand with hers and slid him onto her pussy lips. Capturing his finger with hers she directed it to her clitoris and worked it madly staring into his face, her breath moving in tight little pants between her lips. This time when she slid her fingers over her nipples they swirled into life, a hot flush awakened in her neck, flowed over her bosom, and her nipples really began to tingle.

She lifted her gaze to male model. He was masturbating his cock into full erection and it would be a mouthful for sure. His eyes captured hers knowingly and she dropped her lids shyly.

"There, that's what my tits are like when they're stimulated," she gasped.

Bart studied the turgid tilted shapes of her engorging breasts and hardening nipples, the latter a heavenly deep rose over the flush on her pale succulent tits. Her luscious nipples had a lovely symmetry and they trembled, every little crease and bulge an erotic echo of the sensations bursting within them.

"Does that feel good Cassie?" Bart murmured his finger continuing its gentle stroking over her clitoris.

"Oh God yes!" she sighed.

"Kiss your nipples," he urged.

With a sigh she tugged at her tit, bent her face to her boob and dragged her tongue over her nipple in the photo-flash of light. The sensation spiraled down into her tummy mingling with the surges spreading from his finger on her clit.

"Let me suck them Cassie."

'Did he have to do that too?' she wondered but she arched her back, lifting her tits into his caress with a soft sigh of satisfaction.

His lips fondled her paps with gentle squeezes, savoring her firmness, and after each squeeze she felt even firmer. Obviously he knew just how to milk her boobs to give them the erotic swelling that she wanted them to have until at last they were aching with engorgement.

Something else was aching too, something swollen hard and hidden under the dark soft recesses of her clitoral hood, something that forced her into lifting her hips into slow sensual thrusts against the maddening pleasure of his finger. Then just when she thought she would have to give in to the orgasm that was gathering itself within her he said: "Lie back on the stand Cassie."

Gasping she complied and he brought his cameras into play. "You're beautiful babe. Arch your back. Play with your tits. Tell me how they feel, doll."

"They feel wonderful," Cassie sighed.

"You like to show them off don't you?"

"I love it," Cassie complied.

"You want the whole world to see you like this don't you?"

"Does the whole world want to see me?" she whispered.

"You better believe it sweetheart."

"Then I want everyone to see me," she moaned.

"Are your nipples nice and hard?" he muttered over the clicking shutter on the camera.

"Yes," she groaned.

"You'd like to come wouldn't you?"

"I will if you don't stop talking that way."

"You've got a beautiful twat, Cassie.

"You must like big ones too," she giggled.

"Who else does?"

"Never mind," she laughed.

The shutters snapped endlessly as he moved about her catching her breasts from every angle. She swayed, she dangled, she rested, she lifted her breasts and tweaked her nipples.

"Lift your arms over your head, darling," He took her from one side and then the other, from above, and from across her shoulders. "Spread your knees and open your beautiful thighs, sweetheart."

Cassie obeyed, taking him between her legs like a lover as he knelt to her, his face so close to her vulva that he could have kissed her there while his camera shot the swell of her breasts from below. Her thighs began to ache with the need to close, hold his head right where it was and capture his mouth on her cunt and then she felt his tongue touch her clit with a quick lick that sent a shock of arousal shimmering within her.

'Get a grip on yourself girl this is business,' she told herself, but how long it would be business if things went on like this she didn't know. And then he was up on his knees between her legs shooting down at her breasts. He sat back then on his haunches, looked speculatively into her face, and then down at her loins. Was he thinking what she was thinking Cassie wondered? If he was they were in trouble. Her clit was aching more than ever from all the fondling with his fingers and that incredible touch of his tongue.

"Do you want me to shoot your vul-va , sweetheart?" he asked.

Cassie sighed. The way he said 'vul-va' made the word sound so sexy she couldn't believe it. "Yeah," she nodded.

"I want your hands in this too, Cassie. I think we can do some really nice things here."

"You want me to...masturbate?" The word rolled shyly but seductively off her tongue.

"I want you to make love to your vul-va, sweetheart. You have beautiful hands. I want to see you touch yourself in the most sensual way you can imagine. Show me what really feels good to you. Go ahead and let yourself come if you want to. You have gorgeous legs; wonderful thighs; a darling butt. Show me how it feels to stroke them."

"God, you make me want to come just talking that way," Cassie groaned as Bart moved his lights, aiming for the just the right effect, and their warmth flooded her loins. "Do you want both hands or just one?" she murmured.

"Whatever feels the best to you sweetheart"

"I always start with one hand on my nipple," she mumbled beginning the familiar torture of her swollen bud while her other hand posed delicately above her labia. "And then I touch myself like this..." His shutter snapped capturing the touch. "and then this feels really nice...especially when I stroke myself like this...and I can feel my pussy-lips getting bigger, even bigger than they already are...do you think I'm too big?"

"I think you are absolutely luscious, sweetheart. Your big pussy is the perfect accent to your girlish little bod," he whispered his camera catching her every motion, "and I love to see you open up like that." He caught her flinching with pleasure as her finger slid into the crease between her petals.

"I love to do this...just swirl around inside my pussy lips...like this...while I touch my clitoris...God that feels so good...I can't believe I'm doing this while your taking pictures of me!"

"Does this turn you on Cassie?" He moved to shoot both her hands now, her fingers curved and lifted like a ballerina's, dancing delicately over her clitoris with one finger while the other stroked madly within her labia.

"Yes, it does turn me on. It makes me want to open myself up to you."

"Do it sweetheart, spread your pussy-lips, yes, like that, you've got a luscious long pink, babe!"

"Have I? God, my clit feels so big, so hard, it aches."

"Do you want to come, Cassie?" Hold it while we get a nice shot, that's right love, another one."

"I'm so wet. I'm getting really close to coming."

"Just do your clit with one finger, can you do that darling? I want to get your vul-va when you come."

"Yes. I'm almost there! God! Oh God!"

Cassie's panting drowned out the rattle of the shutter as her orgasm rippled and shook in her thighs, the spasms convulsing deliciously in her vagina. She writhed and shook under the pleasure capturing her body, and then she lay breathless, her bosom heaving, spent and ebbing under Bart's lens, and even this he captured, his camera moving up, over, and around the seductiveness of her petite body.

When Bart left at last to reload his cameras, she rolled over on her belly and her gaze fell upon David. She had all but forgotten about him and what was next. There was no doubt he had witnessed her orgasm, and she was suddenly, and shyly, aware of how she had just performed for these two strangers. Strangest of all was how turned on she felt by knowing what they had seen her do, and how easy it had been to reach orgasm that way with them watching her like that.

It was clear that David hadn't forgotten. He was already naked, waiting to join her for the Kama Sutras, and his cock beat Conners' for sure. He held it in his hand and the look in his eye meant only one thing!