The Champagne Campaign Ch. 12

Story Info
Keeping Scoring.
8.8k words
3.78
6.2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next week passed quickly. The August deadline arrived: the Champagne Campaign hit the media, the agency quivered with suspense, and Cassie wondering if she would have a job when the Bubbles Champagne sales-returns came in?

Thankful that her days were filled with her tasks at the agency she was determined to put the episode with Lisa along with her Atherton "interviews" out of her mind. With that single-mindedness of purpose she possessed she might have suppressed her memories except for Lisa. They saw each other every day as Cassie kept tabs on the progress of her projects going through production.

Outwardly nothing seemed to have changed in their relationship. Lisa was as friendly and helpful as always. It would have been almost as if that interlude with Jeff had never taken place except for those special moments when Cassie was aware of Lisa's gaze upon her.

The woman never spoke of that night except with her eyes. At times they held a dreamy speculative cast as if Lisa was mentally back in that incredible orgy, but then it would be the work at hand that would startle her back into the present, and the only hint of what had been on her mind resided in the soft flush of her cheeks and the longing in her eyes when she glanced at Cassie.

Cassie knew well enough what Lisa was thinking about. No matter how hard she tried to suppress them the sensations of those erotic hours with the woman and her husband kept returning to her. The most bothersome was the vividness of her lovemaking with Lisa. When she let her mind drift onto the matter she found herself almost baffled by what she had done, and most astounding of all was the intensity of the pleasure of those slaps on her butt accompanied by Lisa's curses of 'bitch', 'slut', and 'whore'.

Now every time she looked at Lisa she was so conscious of those long hours they had spent together in that orgy of cunnilingus after they had satisfied Jeff. They had discovered and tongued, and licked and kissed every little zone of pleasure between each others legs that they could find, their mutual caresses spreading over their entire bodies and lifting into long sessions of oral lovemaking on the way to renewed explorations of each others pussies and puckers.

The more Cassie thought about it the more she was convinced that the fucking session with Jeff was simply Lisa's excuse to explore her own attraction to her self.

That there was no doubt of Lisa's desires, and of her own yearnings, was confirmed when they met one day in the lunch room, found themselves alone and the woman tossed Cassie a direct glance from her stool at the counter. Lifting her knee, and crossing her leg to reveal her naked sex, she whispered: "Lick my cunt slut."

Cassie groaned helplessly, a sudden thrill of submission whisking within her, and fled the room. At first she tried to ignore the way she had submitted to Lisa's demands. She had thought she was just humoring Jeff in his desire to watch them going down on each other. It was the same with Leo who had been totally turned on watching her have sex with Margo and Denise. But now she knew that if Lisa ever ordered her to hop into bed again with her and Jeff she would have to do it.

Never had she guessed that she might be so attracted to other girls until Margo and Denise had shown her what a perfect delight such lovemaking could be. But after her first Atherton weekend there was no hiding the utter thrill she had experienced in Margo's arms and, now that she could face it, this last incredible thrill again of Lisa's busy tongue hungry for every inch of her; the very thought of it made Cassie's s belly tingle with excitement. Staring up at her own face reflected in the window glass before her she wondered who this new person might be? Perhaps Margo had put her finger on it in the interview when she asked her why she painted women. With a helpless shrug she decided she might learn more in tonight's life class than she had ever expected.

The summer twilight had faded when she reached the Art Institute. Myriad headlights lanced the darkness as the unceasing traffic passed before her. How many of those cars bore girls who were dealing with what she might have to accept? More than what she might have guessed if her own experience was any clue. It was past closing time and the familiar lobby was empty now of visitors when she turned into the corridor that led to the classrooms. Her weekly life-drawing-class was more than a habit, it was a challenge and an exercise in honing her drawing and interpretive skills, she had always looked at it the way a dancer felt about daily practice, it was an absolute necessity. Now it might even be more than that. She entered the brightly lit familiar room with its little forest of easels surrounding the modeling stand, that altar to the beauty of the human form, and chose a place in the front row. The room was already bustling with students preparing for the entrance of the model. Eric, the instructor, seemed to have an endless inventory of interesting men and women who modeled in the nude. There were favorites who posed again and again and others who might appear only once or twice.

Cassie settled back on her stool and waited for tonight's choice. Moments later a young blonde woman wrapped in a voluminous chenille robe wound her way past the students and stepped up onto the stand. Cassie was sure this girl had posed before but not often.

"Okay, let's begin with the usual three minute warm up gesture drawings," Eric began. "Then we'll do some longer poses."

He nodded at the model and she removed her robe. She was full bodied and statuesque with long lovely curls falling over her shoulders, and she was good at displaying herself while the class settled to the task of catching the gesture and mood of the short poses she offered them. For the next twenty minutes the room echoed with the sounds of charcoals busily scratching over the drawing pads.

From where she sat Cassie saw the model's loins in the reclining pose she had taken and now she found herself strangely distracted by the display of the girl's sex. She found the next pose even more distracting as the model rolled over on her back and opened her legs.

As it happened no one else in the class was privy to the display that now confronted Cassie. The girl's large shadowed vulva offered itself to her in all its lubricious detail, accented by her ripe breasts, and surmounted by her lovely face. With a few expert strokes Cassie suggested the whole pose but then she concentrated on what was holding her attention.

As she worked her eyes flicked from the model to her pad and back again. In one such passage she became aware of where the girl's attention was focused. It was upon her self and she caught the expression in the girl's eyes. Normally the models hardly ever made eye contact with the students, but this was more than that Cassie realized. Or was it just that she herself was so hypersensitive to such things right now. The girl's face was averted from most of the class but her gaze fell directly upon Cassie. She had strikingly intent eyes and her mouth had opened softly. Cassie became aware that the girl knew she was focused on her sex, but instead of looking away the girl let her expression say, 'you like me there don't you?' For an answer Cassie let her attention focus even more on the girl's loins while she captured those details of her vulva that are usually hardly suggested. She was closer than anyone else in the room to the model and in the unusual rapport that was flowing between them Cassie observed a strange new effect. A tiny bead of moisture appeared between the inner petals of the girl's labia. It flowed slowly down between them swelling in size until it hung like a glistening wet pearl for moments and then dropped.

Watching it fall Cassie saw another replace it. In that instant she realized that the girl was so turned on to her that her juices were flowing, and even more, she knew that her own body was rousing to the offering before her. She felt her breath rise in soft pants that made her open her mouth, and in the sudden need to stretch her arms she recognized her own sexual tension.

Was she as wet down there as this young beauty? She found her mind wandering, her hand faltering, her eyes returning to the model's eyes and then dropping to her full glorious breasts and the dark circles of her nipples that made her mouth water. The girl's skin was so smooth, her hair so soft....her cunt so....

With a start Cassie pulled herself together. This was impossible! Resolutely she closed her pad and left her stool. There was no way she could work feeling like this. This was insane, nutty! She needed some distance, some cold night air, some distraction. Moments later she was back out on the broad sidewalk. Her apartment was blocks away and she decided to walk and order her thoughts. But the one question that kept returning over and over was, "Am I a lesbian?"

When she thought about the ease with which Margo had seduced her, and then about the way she had performed with Denise at her deflowering, and now there was this hunger for Lisa she could hardly deny the conclusion.

Except of course Leo had been there with Margo and Denise just the way Jeff had been there with Lisa. These had been threesomes, turn-ons for the men, and she had been so thoroughly fucked by the guys that she could hardly separate her responses to Margo and Denise and Lisa from her responses to Leo and Jeff. It was all so new, so distracting, so compelling. And the most upsetting thing of all was that compulsion she had felt just now to slide in between that model's inviting thighs and bury her face in that girl's all too delicious twat.

The soft glow of a low blue neon light ahead spelled out the word: BAR . It was a familiar bistro, one that she had been in from time to time with the other art students after class. Perhaps a drink would settle her mind a bit. She descended the steps and pushed at the door. It yielded but as she was about to step through she was confronted by the bartender:

"Sorry but we don't serve minors."

"I'm not asking you to," Cassie returned flipping her card at him.

Ed studied it and the little beauty before him. There was only one customer at the bar and when the guy left he would have this little doll all to himself.

I'm closing early tonight."

"Darn," Cassie grimaced. "Can't I even get a quickie?"

"Quickies are my specialty," Ed laughed and when he closed the door Cassie heard the latch lock it. Glancing at the other customer Cassie settled herself on a stool and suddenly recognized Enrico the proprietor of Bollen's Gallery.

Rico was rather into his cups but only enough to make him even more garrulous than usual, and the instant he recognized Cassie he beamed with pleasure. "Well if it isn't the painter Miss Cassie," he enthused. "Ed you know Cassie don't you?'

The bartender nodded at her from across the counter. "Haven't had the pleasure," he announced. " What can I make for you?"

"Manhattan" she returned slipping onto the barstool and preparing to deal with Rico. From the looks of his shorts and pullover he had been at the gym.

"Working out?" she queried .

"A little squash with the boys," he returned as he moved in on her.

"You know," he announced to Ed, "this young lady is a remarkably good painter." "Any action yet?" she asked hoping that there might be some buying interest in her painting of "Gwen".

Rico nodded. "Actually I was going to call you. 'Gwen' is gone, sold to a collector who gave us a rather handsome price for the work and I'll send you the check. Sorry to see her go. I was becoming quite fond of 'Gwen'. But I do have another show coming soon and I would love to have your work in it."

"Well I have a whole apartment full of studies just aching for a show," Cassie exclaimed with delight.

Rico studied her intently. She was such a delicious number but she had always evaded his passes and innuendoes so firmly that he was sure she didn't like boys. In fact her painting had confirmed the notion in his mind that she was a lesbian. As far as he knew she only painted women and her painter's eye saw them with a singularly erotic flavor that surprised him every time he encountered her work. If she was lesbian she was ultra-femme, but she painted women the way men saw them too. Rico was just drunk enough to test his hypothesis.

"Tell me," he queried as he leaned ever closer to her, "you're lesbian aren't you?"

"What?" Cassie spouted defiantly. "No!" she protested, but her face flamed with an instant blush.

"You paint like a lesbian," he muttered.

"I do not," she insisted. "I don't know how lesbian's are supposed to paint in any case." "You don't like men," he went on.

"What ever gave you that idea?" she pouted.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"That's none of your business."

"I can tell," he pursued. "I have a surefire test."

Cassie shrugged and took a gulp of her drink. She hardly dared let her mind touch on the question that had driven her into the bar in the first place. Rico was even closer now. She was sitting on the stool with her legs crossed and Rico's bare knee was pressing against her calf. Cassie sat frozen. If she moved away from him, brushed him off like she always had in the past he would have her dead to rights. She glanced up at the bartender. He was gazing at her with a bemused smile, and an unsettling challenge in his dark eyes that irked her.

"So what's your test?' she braved.

"It's the touch-test," Rico smirked. "I touch and you test."

"What do you touch?" she muttered over another sip of the Manhattan. "It begins here," Rico returned as the tip of his forefinger came to her bare knee.

Cassie shrugged indifferently, watched the ice tumble in her glass, felt the liquor spill over her tongue and burn in her throat. Inside she was a jumble of emotional indecision. Maybe she should let Rico do his 'test' just to prove to him that he was wrong, on the other hand maybe he was right! Maybe she did like girls more than boys.

The possibility had never occurred to her before that afternoon with Margo. Could she turn on to this male, to this wacky new adventure, or would that long silent voice speak now with utter clarity? She held her breath as she felt Rico's finger move. It left her knee and moved along the outside of her leg, only now another finger had joined it, and by the time it had traveled under the hem of her dress his whole hand was sliding along the side of her leg.

The night had been too warm for pantyhose and Rico's hand was working its way up and underneath her leg now caressing the back of her thigh, his sleeve pushing her dress higher and higher until the stool stopped it.

With a gasp Cassie felt him slide beneath her dress and around her hip to her buttocks to find the thong on her panties just covering her crease. And then incredibly his fingers followed the cloth down into the crease between her cheeks. This was the grope he had been after from the first day she'd brought 'Gwen' to his gallery.

His face moved against hers and she closed her eyes when his cheek snuggled against her neck and his mouth began searching for that erogenous zone that lay there above her clavicles.

Cassie tipped her head back and waited. Waited for him to find the spot if he could, and waited to see what would happen if he did. He took his time kissing her and while he did she felt the auras of his presence. He had a surprisingly sturdy and athletic frame for such an aesthete, the clean freshly showered scent of his body, the aroma of his cologne, and the flavor of his drink in his breath.

"Oh,!" she gasped as he connected with his mouth and his hand at the same time. His finger was curling down between her buttocks and he was trying to get her to lift her weight so he could get under her bum and touch her twat. His tongue was licking the side of her neck now and curling up under her ear, and his kiss was so firm and hard that she was sure it would leave a little bruise. She arched her back and the movement lifted her buttocks just enough so that his finger could probe beneath her.

"There," she moaned, feeling his finger find her sex. "You've tested me enough haven't you?"

"What about it Ed?" Rico mumbled through his caresses. "I have my own test," the bartender put in. "Turn her around."

Cassie felt the stool swivel beneath her as Rico turned her to Ed. He leaned across the bar. "This is the taste test. It takes a while," he chuckled, extended his tongue and touched Cassie's mouth.

She had to laugh but then his tongue slipped between her lips. Only it didn't stop there. He kept touching tongues with her and she let him do it just to prove that she was into sexy kissing with men.

"Okay, can't you tell I like guys?" she protested at last. And that's when Rico made his next move spreading her legs and lifting one up onto the stool next to her so that her legs were spread to the full exposure of her loins. She was aware too that her skirt was all the way up to her waist now revealing the full length of her bare legs and that both guys were ogling her panty clad crotch. Only her panties were so skimpy and thin they didn't do much to hide the bulges of her puffy pussy.

Rico's hand came to her foot, captured it and pushed her shoe until it dropped to the floor with a clunk, and then he began to fondle her toes. "You've got gorgeous legs, Cassie," he announced his hand cradling her calf and palming its shape while Ed leaned over the counter for a better view.

With a gasp she had to grab the seat beneath her with both hands when Rico used her foot to swivel her around so that Ed could stare down between her legs splayed out until her free foot caught on the next stool and she was held there for the fellow's leisurely examination of her panty clad crotch.

Cassie stared at herself in the ceiling mirror above the bar, at the revelation of her swollen mons and pussy lips barely concealed beneath the gauzy cloth that had molded so seductively to her shapes.

"She's got a gorgeous pussy," Ed observed grandly from his vantage point. "Gotta see more of that, Rico," he added leaning over the bar.

"You guys!" Cassie protested in disbelief.

"Come on, girlie, show us your cute cunt," Ed insisted.

"You can bet she doesn't hesitate to let her girlfriends see her puss," Rico grumbled, "so they can get their hot little tongues into it."

His words were so on the mark that Cassie gasped with dismay. "Well, if this will make you guys happy...!" she murmured coyly sliding her hand into her crotch and catching her panties in her fingers to draw them aside and reveal her sex. "How's this guys?" she added using her fingers to spread her labia so that her clitoris popped into view. There, that ought to show them that she was into boys!

"Hey Sweetie," Rico enthused, "that's more like it. So how would you like to find out what it's like to have a guy suck that hot little twat of yours?"

"What makes you think I don't already know, mister?" Cassie huffed.

"Come on Cassie, you know you're into girls not guys, and you don't know what you're missing."

"Oh yeah, and you'd really like to show me wouldn't you?" she laughed dryly. "What are you doing?" she gasped suddenly as the stool swirled her around again to face Rico, and then Rico's hands were between her legs and his fingers were stretching the thin gauzy lace of her panties until they snapped.

And then Ed's hands were on her breasts and he was turning her face to his for another kiss, his mouth so insistent upon hers that his tongue buried itself within her mouth.

And then Rico's finger was buried between her labia and he was doing such incredible things to her clitoris that she could only hang on to Ed for dear life, and if this wasn't rape it was the next thing to it when Rico's finger found the tight little opening to her vagina and plunged into her hot wet weeping tunnel. Cassie squirmed on the stool, but she couldn't get away from Rico's finger, and the more he did it to her the more she had to let him. He was really good on her clitoris right now too. His finger was flicking it into throbbing pulses of pleasure and he wouldn't stop. It felt so good she could feel how her vagina was weeping her juices out for him. "There," she moaned as the sensations spread up through her solar plexus and tickled her nipples, "I'm so wet already that you must be able to tell that I like boys. So you can both stop now!"