The Champagne Campaign Ch. 14

Story Info
Sarah's Sweetie.
5.7k words
4.44
5.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, this is Amy," the girl's voice sounded familiarly in Sarah's cell-phone as she aimed her cab expertly through the evening rush hour traffic.

"I'll be at there at the usual time," Sarah replied.

"Okay, I'll be waiting." There was a pause and then the girl giggled. "I can't wait for your next story."

"I've got a really fantastic tale for you sweetheart."

"You have! Just give me a hint," Amy pleaded, "so I'll have something to think about it till you get here."

"Think 'really-beautiful-girl'; blonde, about five foot, smart and arty, a little older than you but she's just discovered girls. She's really sweet and she can't get enough of us."

"Okay, I'll be waiting." Amy said softly, clicking off her cell-phone and glancing out the window above her desk at the gathering dusk. The home-room was empty of bustle now, the other girls having left some time ago. She could have left with them and caught an earlier cab but there was no way she would miss a ride with Sarah.

Strolling to her locker, she stashed her books on the shelf and pulled her jacket off the hook. She threw a quick glance down the empty hall before she opened the folder with Sarah's picture in it and stared at the sight of the woman's naked body in that sexy pose. Immediately Amy felt a rush of excitement churning in her stomach.

The woman had the most gorgeous titties she had ever seen and she had looked at a lot of them. But it wasn't just that, it was something else about Sarah that was so exciting, so compelling that she wanted to reach out and put her hands in that dark cascade of hair that Sarah always offered to her when she got into the cab. It was the way she pulled her cap off and let her locks spill down her shoulders when she began to tell a tale. And now tonight she would have a new story.

Amy could feel her heart beating and her palms go moist with anticipation as she slipped the picture back into her locker and turned the key. If any of the other girls saw that photo they would guess at what was going through her mind. Truthfully she wished a couple of them did know, like Joyce and Polly.

Maybe if things went right she would come out to them. Everyone knew that Joyce and Polly were an item and they didn't seem to care. Maybe someday all those dreams and fantasies she kept having would become a reality but she had decided she wouldn't make a move with her girlfriends until she knew for sure what it was that they wanted.

Amy glanced into the mirror and fluffed her hair her thoughts turning to the hint Sarah had given her of tonight's tale about the beautiful blonde girl. She had fibbed to Sarah when she had told her at first that she was just fifteen because she knew she could get away with it with her looks and all, but then she had to admit that she was actually eighteen and ready to graduate and she had never been kissed, at least not the way she wanted to be kissed. It was so frustrating to be that old and to have missed so much.

There were the boys of course, and they were okay as far as it had gotten with them, which wasn't that far, not yet anyhow. She wondered if maybe all that kissing and light petting she had done with them was just a cover-up for what she really wanted to do, and the more she had been talking with Sarah about it the more excited she had become about the prospect of exploring this constant urge to do 'it' with a girl. Excitement, trepidation, anticipation, and shyness filled her as Sarah's cab hove in view and she ran down the steps to greet her.

"Hi Sarah," Amy exclaimed tossing her books into the cab and sliding onto the seat beside Sarah.

"Hi sweetheart," Sarah replied glancing over at the girl and catching her expression of anticipation.

"So tell me about this arty blonde," Amy murmured as they pulled out into the traffic.

"Well I just met her two nights ago. She's an artist and I first saw her in life class. She's so pretty she could model herself if she wanted to. So could you Amy."

"Do you think so?" Amy laughed shyly.

"You're gorgeous, girl."

Amy giggled, "What's it like to be up there in front of all those strangers with no clothes on? Aren't you embarrassed?"

"I love it," Sarah giggled in return. "The guys all pretend they're serious artists, and I guess they are, but that doesn't keep them from getting a hard-on when I pose for them. Actually it's sort of boring after while so I try to make it interesting for everyone."

"Even for the girls in the class?" Amy giggled again.

"That's the biggest challenge of all, sweetheart. Mostly they just ignore my little hints; they think I'm posing just for the men. But there's this one girl, her name is Cassie; she's the beautiful little blonde I teased you with. She's really good at drawing and I could tell she liked me too. So I kind of turned on to her."

"What did you do?"

"I did a reclining pose and I just opened my legs when I was facing her so she could look right up between my thighs. No one else could see what she was seeing and she couldn't stop looking at me. I mean she was really staring at my pussy while she was drawing, and she kept licking her lips. I mean she wasn't even aware of it, I never saw her do that before, but her little pink tongue kept sliding over her lips, and her mouth went all soft and poutie, and her face got all flushed and moist, and she kept glancing up into my eyes.

I could tell she was really excited, and then I got so turned on myself that my pussy began to ache. I knew my clit was hard without even touching it. I knew her clit was hard too, I could tell by the way she was squirming around in her chair. Her legs, she's got beautiful legs by the way, began to sway and tighten up every now and then. We both got so turned on that I began to drip, I mean my pussy was all wet, I could feel my juices running on my pussy lips."

"Jeez..." Amy murmured. "Didn't you want to touch yourself?"

"My clit was aching for my finger but I didn't dare. It was awful!, Awful good too..." Sarah laughed. "I just wanted to see her twat too, to see if it was wet like mine. I get all wet just thinking about it."

"Are you wet right now?" Amy murmured.

"Soaking," Sarah laughed.

"Me too," Amy groaned.

"All right, let me see, sweetheart," Sarah urged glancing over at the girl. Would the little sweetie comply at last and give in to the seduction she had been waging upon her over the last months of her tales teasing the girl into touching her twat to orgasm in the back seat.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Just put your feet up on the seat."

"Like this?" Amy obliged.

"Yes dear, just like that. You've got beautiful legs Honey. Now pull your panties off your puss."

With a gasp and a groan Amy tugged the tiny garment off her slim hips and down her legs until it hung from one ankle. Settling back against the door she spread her legs, lifted her skirt to her knees and the revelation of her shaved sex was everything Sarah craved.

"Oh yes. You're yummy, Amy. Do you know what I would like to do?"

"Yes!" Amy sighed with a quick giggle. "You want to kiss my puss."

"If I could find a place to park this heap I'd do more than just kiss your cunt, Honey."

"What else would you do?" Amy murmured as she went to work stimulating her clitoris with one hand while stroking her labia with the other.

"Just picture this Amy. I'm stripped out of my suit and stretched out naked on Cassie's couch making love with her like mad. We've got our faces buried in each other's cunts. She's gorgeous and she's licking my clit like it was the best thing she'd ever had in her mouth, and she's got the most educated tongue I've ever had in my pussy.

"I'm lying on top of her spreading her pussy lips with my fingers while her tongue is licking up between my butt cheeks and when I look up you are kneeling down between her legs right in front of me and you are stripped naked.

You've got your juicy nipples squeezed in your fingers stretching them to my lips. You slip your hand behind my head and pull my mouth onto your tit and I suck your nipple. My hand leaves Cassie's cunt and slips between your thighs to find your twat. You open your legs, I stick my finger up your vagina and fuck it fantastically while I treat your nipples with my mouth."

"Oh God!" the groan rose from Amy, her one hand tugging her tit, the other hand buried in her hot little twat, two fingers fucking her cunt like magic.

"My other hand leaves Cassie's cunt and slips behind your head. I pull your face up to mine and we kiss just the way we've both been dreaming about. I pull your tongue in my mouth and suck it just the way you know I'm going to suck your clit. My fingers are all wet with Cassie's cunt juices and when I slip my tongue out of your mouth I shove my fingers in and lather your tongue with her wetness."

A long soft moan caressed Sarah's ears punctuated with the quick little slaps of Amy's swollen pussy lips on her fingers.

"I slip my arm around your bare butt and hug your cunt up to my mouth and my tongue tickles your twat till you spread your pussy lips for me so I can tongue fuck your cunt."

An excited groan of yearning reverberated in the cab from Amy's gaping mouth, her eyes wide with need, her fingers mad with massage.

"I lick your pussy, suck your clit, and kiss your twat until your cum squirts on my tongue and I can feel your orgasm in my mouth, and then I push your head down onto Cassie's cunt so you can both come together."

The long cry of Amy's climax concluded the fantasy and when Sarah turned her face to the little beauty the girl was limp with surrender.

"Listen, Honey," Sarah sighed. "I'm, gonna wreck this heap if we keep on like this. I've got to find a safe place to park if you really want me to go down on you. Do you want me to make love to your cunt sweetheart?"

"Where can we go?" Amy gasped.

"Cassie lives right over there in that apartment building. We can use her place."

"Won't she mind?"

"No sweetheart, she would be delighted to meet you. I told her all about you, how beautiful you are and I know she will want you to model for her?"

"I thought we were going to make love."

"We are sweetheart, and she's going to paint a picture of us doing it."

"Jeez..." Amy sighed, "I've never really been with a girl before."

"That's why you are so perfect. You are so virginal and so sexy at the same time. That's just what Cassie's looking for. She's doing a painting for a very wealthy collector and she's a very good artist in more ways than one. You should see the pictures she does of girls. Her apartment is full of them. They're so gorgeous you could come just looking at them when you're not coming on her tongue."

"Will she want to fuck me too?" Amy gasped.

"You better believe it sweetheart. When she sees you her tongue will ache to touch your twat just like mine does."

"Let me use your cell-phone," Amy muttered and she began to pull her clothes together as Sarah handed the phone to her. "Hi Julie. Tell mom I'm going to study in the library. I won't be home for hours. Sarah will pick me up when I call her." Moments later they were riding the elevator and Amy's heart was doing hard little thumps of excitement in her chest. But Sarah was all smiles and full of happy hugs as she cuddled Amy in her arms and buzzed Cassie's apartment door. Silence greeted her call so she buzzed again and at last the door opened a little on its chain and they heard Cassie say:

"Sorry, I was in the shower." The door swung shut and the chain rattled loose as Cassie opened it for them. "Come in," she giggled and stood wrapped in nothing but a skimpy towel before them.

"This is, Amy! The girl I told you about." Sarah urged the girl forward into the little hallway. "Pleased to meet you," Amy gasped her cunt tingling from her come in the cab as she took in the fabulously femme beauty before her utterly naked under the skimpy towel.

"The pleasure is all mine," Cassie answered taking in the girl's lovely face and figure. Lifting her hands to the girl's shoulders she drew her into a quick cuddle.

Cassie's wet warmth flooded Amy's consciousness as their bodies melted together and Amy glanced up at Sarah, taking in her butch beauty in the leather jacket, the jaunty cap hiding her hair, the tight jeans clinging to the woman's beautiful butt. A delicious sense of anticipation settled in Amy as she savored herself captured between Cassie's lovely femme features and Sarah's butch beauty.

"I've been telling Amy what a perfect model she would make for your painting," Sarah ventured when they entered Cassie's little living room.

"I should say so!" Cassie exclaimed. "She's beautiful. You're just perfect for my next painting, Amy. Would you like to pose for me?"

"I've never modeled before, so I don't know if I can do it. I mean what you want that is."

"Would you like to try, Amy?"

"Sure," the girl replied. "Except I don't know what girls do when they make love. I mean I know, but I mean I don't know just HOW they do it. What I mean is that I have never done it before!" "The painting I have in mind is a sixty-nine between a little sweetheart like you and a beautiful babe like Sarah. The buyer for this work fancies older women seducing little dolls like yourself for the satisfaction of this guy who gets off fucking both of them. So what I want you to imagine is how you would feel if your mom had a lover and she wanted to please him by letting him fuck both of you. Can you handle that Amy?"

"Jeez, that's pretty wild stuff," the girl murmured.

"I'm going to pose you in a sixty-nine with Sarah, with you lying on top, your face buried between her thighs, and your tongue licking her clit. You're going to spread your legs over her face so she can shove her tongue up into your cunt and suck your clit. And you are going to have to hold this pose while I sketch and paint you licking each other's twats and anything else back there that you want to."

An expression of awe lighted Amy's lovely face as she glanced at Sarah, read the happy anticipation in the woman's gaze fixed on her, and a sudden surge of warmth flooded her loins and tingled in her sex.

"Well, I guess I've just had a rehearsal in the cab," Amy giggled.

"You can do a few warm up poses with Sarah while I get my cameras ready." Cassie announced

"Are you going to take pictures of us?"

"Yes I use them for reference when I paint," Cassie smiled, pointed at the camcorders on their tripods beside the sofa-bed, and flicked on the floodlights.

"Wow," Amy exclaimed. "If anybody sees that movie I'll be dead meat." "Nobody will, except me and the painting will go into a private collection that will never be seen outside a certain circle of connoisseurs."

"Guys who like dirty pictures, huh!" Amy chortled.

"Well, dear we don't usually put it in those terms. This is very high class stuff."

"So what do you want me to do?"

"You can begin by taking off your clothes." "Okay," Amy sighed sliding her skirt down over her hips to the revelation of her naked loins. Lifting her face to Cassie she captured the intent gaze focused on her sex. "I left my panties in the cab," she giggled.

"Lucky Sarah," Cassie laughed as the girl wriggled out of her blouse with all the energy of her youth, a happy smile continuing to light the girl's beautiful features.

"Am I okay?" she asked when she at last she stood naked before them. "I wish my titties were bigger, like Sarah's. She's got beautiful boobs. She gave me a picture of herself that shows her tits. They're gorgeous."

"Your breasts are perfect Amy. They are just what I wanted for my painting. In fact your whole body is ideal."

"Isn't she lovely," Sarah chimed in happily unzipping her jacket to let it fall about her ankles to be followed by her jeans. When she turned to them her full upturned breasts tilted delightfully up to her dark nipples. "There" Sarah grinned at them. "I'm ready."

Cassie gestured at the length of her sofa-bed. "We'll start with Amy on top and you can begin Sarah by kissing her cunt 'hello'. After that let's see what happens," Cassie laughed expectantly.

Stretching her shapely shape upon the bed Sarah lifted her arms to Amy's waist, guiding the girl into straddling her bosom with her thighs. "You have such a sexy puss my little darling" Sarah crooned gazing up at the girl's cunt. "It's divine and you had such a nice little orgasm on your finger in my cab on the way over here, but now I'm going to show you what its like to come on my tongue" she crooned lifting her fingers to feel into the depths of the girl's engorging pussy lips.

Instantly Amy's head reared back with excitement, her hips plunging her pussy over Sarah's fingers feeling into the depths of her cunt.

Cassie turned to watch and listen to the wet sloppy sounds as the girl gave herself over to fucking the fingers buried in her twat. "You're not a virgin; how many cocks have you had in your cunt sweetie?" she probed.

"None! Just my toys."

"How many toys do you have?" Sarah probed with her fingers.

"Three! One for my mouth, one for my cunt, and one for my butt," Amy laughed, her pelvis eagerly meeting Sarah's thrusting fingers. "But right now I love your toy the best," she gasped.

"And you've never been fucked by a guy?" Cassie questioned.

"I've never been with a boy, not all the way at least."

"Well don't wait as long as I did sweetheart," Cassie laughed. "I'm not thinking about boys right now," Amy giggled in return.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Just how good it feels to be finger-fucked like this, and how beautiful you both are," she answered as she lifted her face to Cassie.

Slowly seductively Cassie peeled the towel from her body to reveal her nakedness. Sliding her hands seductively up the backs of her thighs, over the curves of her buttocks and then around her hips she let her fingers find the swollen bulges of her sex to part her pussy lips and offer her pink to Amy's eyes reading a sudden hunger in their fixed stare.

"Oh that feels so good!," Amy groaned with need as Sarah lifted her tongue to girl's sex above her mouth, her tongue flicking expertly over Amy's clit before plunging hungrily into the depths of her pussy lips.

"Kiss my cunt hello, darling," Cassie pleaded stepping to the bed and bringing her twat to the girl's face.

Awed, Amy lifted her face from Sarah' sex to Cassie's cunt. Tentatively her tongue touched her lips, and then her hands left Sarah's legs to seek backs of Cassie's thighs and curled slowly up around Cassie's luscious buttocks drawing the girl's puffy pussy to her tongue for that first touch she had always sought but had been too shy to know.

"We've just met sweetheart" Cassie crooned, "but you're so beautiful that I'm crazy for your tongue on my twat. It is so sexy to fuck with you like this and I want to come on your tongue while Sarah sucks your cunt," Cassie murmured her hand curling around Amy's head to nudge her clit into Amy's lips.

Suddenly Amy accepted the offer, her lips pouting deliciously over Cassie's clit, sucking it onto her tongue and nursing it with all the energy her tingling twat was receiving from Sarah's mouth and fingers.

"You have such a beautiful little ass Amy, it's just too good to pass up," Cassie murmured lowering her mouth to the luscious twin cheeks of the Amy's butt.

"Oh Jeez, that's sooo good," Amy moaned feeling the sensations of Cassie working her tongue up and down into the crease between her buttocks while Sarah's tongue tickled her clit deliciously.

"Oh it feels wonderful. I don't ever want you girls to stop," she cried lifting her butt even more to Cassie's exploring tongue.

"Are you going to give me a taste of this little sweetheart's twat or are you going to keep her lovely cunt all for yourself?" Cassie pleaded. "What will you give me if I let you have a taste of her?" Sarah bargained.

12