The Champagne Campaign

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The respite ended when Connors and Harrison returned. They both appeared a little wobbly. Connor's double martinis seemed suddenly to have taken their toll; he seemed not only wobbly but rather dim about when he should leave for the airport to make his flight.

"Cassie," Harrison queried at last, "would you be a sweetheart and give Mr. Connors some company on his way to the airport? His flight is at five-thirty and we want to make sure everything goes smoothly." She glanced up at Harrison's usually bland genial face and read the imperative behind his casual request.

Smiling agreeably to cover her irritation, Cassie picked up her purse. "I'm ready to go when you are Mr. Connors." She would have to pour him onto the plane as it was, but if they stayed here any longer even that would be impossible. There were cabs at the stand when they reached the street, and as she settled herself back in the seat for the long ride out to the airport Connors seemed to recover somewhat. In fact he was looking at her with considerable alertness at the moment . "Tell me," he said, "was this sexy campaign your idea?"

"Scotty and I worked on it together."

"I'll bet you did," Connors chuckled his gaze leveling into hers.

Cassie felt the flush bloom in her face as she caught the implication. Her highly charged graphics with all their erotic overtones were not only daring, they were personal. Now Scotty knew that she'd modeled for that display of boobs and butts hers self, and the thought struck her that probably Connors suspected it as well.

"So is Scotty pretty good?" Connors smiled meaningfully, savoring her blush.

"He's a great copywriter," Cassie shrugged glancing out the window and letting the double entendre pass.

Connors nodded. "I'd have to agree with him."

"On what?" Cassie asked.

"That I'm never going to see a more beautiful tush than what I saw this morning. Except that now I want to see more of it...and everything that goes along with it." Connors' trailed his finger delicately over Cassie's knee before his hand came to rest on her thigh.

'Oh God!' Cassie quaked, the shock of his bald proposition hitting her. Not that there hadn't been hints from clients before, propositions that she had always been able to deflect. She closed her eyes wearily and shook her head in a silent gesture of refusal.

Connors smiled tolerantly. "It's a good campaign Cassie. It would very likely work for us. But it's a spooky one too. It's on the edge. It could go over big or be a huge bomb. It's gonna take some hard sell at the home office, and other agencies want our business too. So anything you can do to impress me favorably will advance everyone's interests." Connors moved his hand to take possession of Cassie's knee. "I would imagine that your future at the agency could hinge on the success of this campaign," he intoned, the possession moving to the inside of her lower thigh and pausing meaningfully to savor the smoothness of her bare skin free of pantyhose.

Gazing out at the cars moving in the opposite direction Cassie weighed his proposition. At any other time she would have brushed him off. But Connors was right not only about her future, but the whole damn agency as well. Barbacchi's was a big account, a pivotal one for the agency that might be headed for harder times without it. And without this account her first big job would go down the tubes. All those years of effort and schooling, the other campaigns that she had worked on that had succeeded so far wouldn't be enough, and this campaign was good, damn good, it deserved to be mounted. Instead, she could be jobless just when she thought her career was taking off.

"Don't you have a plane to catch?" she muttered.

"I miss planes all the time," Connors smiled.

"I'll bet you do," she sighed. The glance she threw at him was quick and calculating, but she was in over her head and she knew it. "So, what have you got in mind?" she murmured.

Connors leaned forward and tapped the glass behind the cabbie. "Lakeside Hilton..." he ordered.

Cassie looked away flustered when she caught the quick knowing glance of the driver in his mirror. Moments later they were veering off the Outer Drive and an instant later it seemed to her they were cruising up to the portico of the hotel.

'Well at least it will be first class', she mused wryly when Connors got out and held the door for her. They stopped at the desk and at a word from Connors the clerk handed him a key while Cassie watched in stunned amazement.

They entered the elevator and she stammered, "You're pre-registered?"

"Courtesy your boss," he nodded with a faint smile.

Cassie felt her jaw loosen as the arrangement struck her. "How thoughtful of him," she muttered and contemplated the reality of the fact that she had been set up. So that's what they had been up to when they left the table. Now she was actually going to turn a trick for Harrison, for the bloody agency, and for herself. She glanced at the man beside her. What would he expect from her limited repertory she wondered helplessly? Yet how often in her self-pleasuring had she imagined herself in just this situation? Her call-girl fantasy had never failed to give her a thumping good orgasm and now, apparently, she was going to discover if real life measured up to her lurid imagination.

Well at least Conners was a presentable john she mused as the elevator lifted them into the heights of the hotel, if one liked middle-aged men that is. In fact his appearance was somewhat remarkable. He was an impeccable dresser from his expensive Italian shoes, to his conservative custom tailored suit, to his perfectly groomed hair. As for the man under that fashion, his build was fit enough, even athletic, though he was certainly fifty or over, and he had that easy assurance that men with power and position radiate.

He had seemed mostly all business in their past few encounters, brisk and to the point, except for today. She'd sensed something in him other than business interest, especially during lunch. His eyes had roved over her with more than casual perusal, lingering on what he could catch of her breasts beneath her jacket, and those glimpses of her cleavage that she couldn't hide from him. She'd felt that she, instead of his Crepes Suzette, had been the main course. One thing for sure, unlike herself, he was no novice at games like this. 'You're going to have to make this good, girl', she told herself feeling the damp in her palms, and the quaking in her knees when the elevator door slid silently open on her future.

At least her boss was no cheapskate Cassie marveled when the suite unfolded before her. There was a picture-perfect view of Lake Michigan from both the lavish bedroom and the cream tile extravaganza of the mirrored, swirling, Jacuzzi.

Connors carefully loosened his tie and went to the phone. He was ordering a libation, champagne no doubt, so this was not going to be a quick romp. Obviously he wanted his sex served with style, but did he want it hot and heavy or hot and sweet? Whatever he wanted her limited repertory existed mostly in her mind.

She wandered over to the Jacuzzi, sat down on the broad tiled verge, and trailed her fingers in the water glancing up at her reflection in the mirror beside it. ' I never should have dressed like this today', she reflected studying the clingy silk suit which went so well with her long light brown hair, and it seemed that all she could see now of herself in the mirror were her breasts resting pertly above her slim waist and the flare of her hips.

Connors slipped out of his jacket, hung it carefully in the closet and ambled towards her fiddling with his tie. He lit a cigarette and slid into a chair appraising her with a genial smile. She had never considered whether she particularly liked him or not, attraction hadn't been part of the business equation. He was quite good-looking she supposed, but if there was anything that appealed to her in this situation it was this disparity in their ages and position. He was so much older than she was, worldly, and masterful. Such men were always a distinct turn-on for her. But she had never let any of them take advantage of it before. What she wondered had he guessed about her that the others hadn't? Perhaps it was that grope with Scotty that had left her so weak with arousal. He rose and came to her dropping his cuff links on the dresser.

And then he was in front of her and they were looking at each other. Apparently he wasn't one for small talk. He simply touched her shoulder and followed the slope with his hand up to the nape of her neck, and then up underneath her hair. His touch was warm and savoring, and Cassie tilted her head in acquiescence. The movement exposed her neck and Connor's fluffed her hair. It fell across her shoulders burying his wrist in its softness, his finger tracing its way up that sensitive hollow just below her ear.

"I've been looking at you all day, Cassie."

"I know you have," she said, suddenly breathless when his hand cradled her head.

His eyes held hers and then dropped to her mouth. Did whores kiss she wondered as he drew her from the Jacuzzi to her feet? He pulled her face to his, and his mouth closed over hers. The kiss wasn't bad at all. She'd thought he might crush her lips with passion, but it was actually a savoring caress, gentle, lingering, and surprisingly satisfying. And then his kiss turned into a prolonged exploration and before it was over she was taking his tongue in an almost willing response to his demand for it. "That was your ass in those graphics wasn't it?" he murmured. She pulled back and smiled at him. "And your tits too," he concluded.

"And now you want the real thing?" she responded feeling the way his arm had taken possession of her waist, and his other hand was sliding down over her buttocks.

"You better believe it," came his husky reply. The girl was utterly delicious in his arms. Now that he could feel the fulsome curves of her petite figure beneath her silky suit he knew he was in for just what he had guessed this little cuddle-bunny had to offer. "I want to see every square inch of your sweet little bod, my dear. I want you to show me a lot of things."

"Like what?" she murmured hesitantly.

"Like what you've got under that jacket to begin with."

"Didn't you see enough of me at the presentation?" she pouted, feeling him beginning to undo the buttons at the bottom of her jacket.

"No way, sweetheart," he muttered, opening it a button at time until there was only one left holding it across her breasts. He held her loosely, slipping his hand beneath the silk. She thought he was going to undo the button, but he cupped her breast instead and she gasped at the boldness of his fondle feeling for her nipple and massaging it over and over again until her breath began to shorten into little pants, and then he moved to her other breast and did the same thing. He took his time playing with her shapes, his arm holding her slim waist as she leaned back so he could get to her bosom.

Cassie's movement brought her crotch against his thigh and he felt the, firm curvaceous shapes of her legs upon his leg, and the way her little flat belly molded to his side. He worked his hand over her nipples and her disheveled jacket fell off her shoulders exposing the succulent cleft between her breasts held in the embrace of her gauzy little bra bound only by the tiny catch between the cups.

With a wry smile Conner's flicked the catch and the cups fell away over the warmth of his hand sounding out her shapes. Suddenly her senses were whirling. She was giving herself to this guy. Letting him do shocking things to her because she had to, and God only knew where it would go from here! She felt flushed, breathless, sweaty, and tingly. His touch wasn't gentle, but it wasn't rough either, it was just hungry. She felt a quaking of excitement in her stomach, a tightening in her solar plexus.

Connors inhaled with pure pleasure. Her breasts were everything he had guessed, and he took his time fondling, squeezing, stroking and rubbing his fingers over the smoothness of her skin before he came back to her nipples. Instinctively she hunched her shoulders so her breasts drooped in his hands.

"Straighten up, dear, and look at me." Slowly she arched her back until her breasts lifted. He was staring into her face reading the effect of his fondles in her eyes and nipples.

She had found his touch incredibly knowing, especially when he got to her nipples. He turned her around then so that her back was to him and he could fondle her from behind. At first it was not so much the touch as what she saw in the mirror before them. It was shocking to see herself like that, with her clothes in disarray, and this man's hands roaming so freely beneath her jacket, and then, incredibly, the sight itself was exciting. Sulkily she leaned back against him, her expression a shy pout that didn't mirror at all what was going on within her.

He played back and forth between her breasts, it seemed forever, kneading them luxuriantly in his hands. It was as though he couldn't get enough of feeling her tits, as though this is what he had been waiting for all along. That thought was exciting too somehow, and it showed in her breasts. She could feel how engorged they were getting. Then he held them in his hands while his thumbs and forefingers tortured her nipples. It was not only the physical sensations that were rocketing through her. There was an incredible excitement in his boldness with her, and her submission to it. This man, who was virtually a stranger, was taking over her body. The sympathetic movements of her silky jacket sliding over her back tingled all across her shoulders and up the sides of her neck, sending endless shivers down her sides.

"You've got juicy nipples, Cassie"

"Have I?"

"Like plums."

"Do you like them?" she answered softly, knowing from his touch how well he liked them. "You've made them go all flat and hard, playing with them like that," she murmured.

"How do they feel?"

"They tingle," she answered.

He seemed in no hurry to undress her further. Rather he seemed to enjoy the caress of her garments on his skin as much as she did. Clearly he loved fine clothes and she watched his loose French Cuffs caressing his own forearms as he played with her. It was certainly no effort to arch her back now. In fact the more he played with her breasts the more she lifted them, moving her shoulders back at last until her breasts were straining into his touch.

It was time to respond, to touch him. She put her hand on his wrist so she could feel that touch of skin and cloth too. There was something more than surrender in her touch, and Connors felt it. And then her hand was sliding up underneath his cuff to his forearm to where she could know his sinewy movements.

She sighed softly. If he only knew what those pulls and squeezes on her nipples were doing to her clit he wouldn't be so anxious to go on massaging her boobs! But of course that felt delicious too because his touch went from feather light tickles over her skin to endless tummy tugging fondles of her shapes. He was good all right! Cassie moaned helplessly, her gaze floating to the mirrors before them where she read the surrender on her own face, and then the doorbell sounded.

"That's room-service," he said. "Play with your tits and don't stop."

"What?" she gasped.

"I want your nipples hard like they are now when I get back."

"I can't do that!"

"Sure you can. You do it all the time don't you?"

"Not all the time," she murmured sulkily.

"Just humor me," he ordered as he seized her hand with his and lifted it to her breast.

"God!" she gasped when he pushed her fingers over her nipple.

"See how hard and sexed up your nipple is, just keep it that way." Her nipple was hard all right. Its turgid bud settled familiarly between her fingers. Of course she knew what to do with it. She did play with her nipples; sometimes because she could reach orgasm that way, but most of the time as an accompaniment to the decidedly frequent pleasuring her clitoris.

"Squeeze" he ordered again.

Cassie turned her head away from him but she did tighten her fingers on her nipple.

"Keep doing that," he insisted and left her to answer the door.

'So that's what he wants' she gasped to herself, 'kinky things!' She shrugged herself back into her jacket, the excited flush in her face deepened into a crimson blush. But she obeyed, averting her eyes from the young woman pushing the champagne cart into the room. Cassie watched the mirrors pickup on the by-play, at how her own hand had disappeared beneath her opened jacket and closed over her tingling nipple. No surprise how hard, turgid and engorged she was, but what was surprising was how good it felt to stimulate herself like this.

A sudden flush of excitement washed over her. This was crazy she knew, darting a sudden glance at the maid. The girl was surprisingly pretty and she was taking in the scene: Conners in his shirtsleeves, herself half-undressed and stroking herself! What was he doing taking so long with the maid? The girl kept darting quick glances at her while Connors dallied with the tip. Maybe he was inviting the girl to join them! The thought struck her with a sudden crescendo of excited disbelief but her fingers swirled with less and less inhibition over her nipples.

She could pleasure herself into orgasm this way if she wanted to and it was beginning to feel so surprisingly good in her loins right now that if Connors didn't tip the girl and get rid of her she felt like might climax right in front of them. She could stop of course but now she didn't want to. What she wanted to do was squeeze like that and hold her breath till her belly tightened up, and then let go. The maid would think she was a whore, but at the moment that idea was sensationally exciting too. Maybe the girl would join them and then what? And then Cassie's climax flashed within her. It was a nice little mini-orgasm that throbbed deep in her vagina, and made her gasp over the rippling spasms.

Openmouthed the maid shook her head in denial, pocketed her tip without looking at it and scurried from the room while Connors returned to Cassie with a glass of champagne in one hand and the magnum in the other. He stood before her looking into her eyes. Cassie caught her breath and her hand slipped from her breast. He lifted his hand to the back of her head burying his fingers in her hair, stroking his way through her long soft tresses, spreading them out across her back. Cassie lifted her head, looked up into his face and then he tipped the glass to her mouth.

"How are they?" he wanted to know pushing her jacket off her shoulders.

This was a weird game of his, something that turned him on. "They're not as hard as they were," she conceded lifting her fingers from her nipples.

"Why not?"

"Well if you must know, I always get soft after I come."

"You had an orgasm just now?" Connors squinted intently at her.

"Sort of... You were taking so long with the maid...it just happened somehow."

He looked narrowly at her. "She was very pretty wasn't she? " "Yes...and she knew what I was doing...that I was feeling myself...it just turned me on...What were you saying to her?"

"I asked her if she wanted to join us for a glass of champagne."

"Just for champagne?" Cassie queried with a touch of sarcasm.

"For the moment I could see you both in bed with me."

"That's what I thought," Cassie giggled suddenly.

"And it made you come?"

"I don't know. I guess so. This is all so weird," she sighed. "But I'm not into threesomes, or girls on girls, or anything like that."

"What are you in to?"

"Not much," she murmured.

"How old are you Cassie?"

"Twenty," she answered reading the rather incredulous expression on his face, "...a month ago," she added.