The Champion

Story Info
Author's idea of a historic romance...meowwww.
1.4k words
27k
6
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
519 Followers

Elisabetha de Trouveau crept slowly towards the only other person on the island. She shivered in the night air, and whispered as she came near the sleeping form.

"Birgitte? Birgitte? It's cold..."

The other older woman muttered in her sleep. The light of the slowly rising sun was kept at bay by the thick fog that coated the surrounding waters. Twenty year old Elisabetha poked at Birgitte's left shoulder, right where the intricate black, knotted tattoo band curled around the muscular arm.

"Birgitte?"

"Hmm? Wha?"

Finally, Birgitte turned over. Her red hair was framing her face in natural curly wisps that had escaped her heavy braid.

Elisabetha blinked at her. Her own hair was limp with moisture and spotted with leaves. She had refused to share Birgitte's bedding last night, and the warrior had grinned and fallen promptly asleep, leaving Elisabetha to mutter and toss and turn through the entire night, blanket-less and exposed to the night air.

Elisabetha looked into Birgitte's very green eyes and put on her most humbling pout ever. Raising an eyebrow, the warrior lifted her arm and nodded at Elisabetha, welcoming her into the warm blankets.

As Elisabetha slid in, she noticed that some time during the night, the other woman had undressed. Birgitte was naked as a babe beneath the warm furs.

"Ye'll be too warm in those skirts," Birgitte whispered into Elisabetha's ear, moving up and spooning her body behind Elisabetha's for warmth.

Her breath was hot over Elisabetha's neck, and boldly, Birgitte nuzzled the younger woman's hair out of the way, exposing her skin. Once that was done, Birgitte just rested her cheek against Elisabetha's head and seemed to slowly drift off to sleep.

Elisabetha felt flustered. What was she to do? Birgitte was right, she was going to boil. And they had no real reason to rise early. Rescue was not expected for another day or two.

She sighed, quietly, giving up and giving in. Slowly, she moved out of Birgitte's personal space and began to peel the clothing from her body. It was no small feat done while lying on her side. The bindings that kept her bodice on also kept the skirts tight up around her waist.

Then she felt a hand near her own, around her back. Birgitte pulled at the lacings for her, releasing her skin and skirts. Slowly, the warrior's hands moved Elisabetha's out of the way, and pulled the skirts down, one at a time, to leave them jumbled in the foot of the bedding and blanket pile. The expert hands moved back up Elisabetha's spine, prying the thick vest-like clothing off of the bodice and removing it from her shoulders. Then she was helping Elisabetha out of the shift, which she had never intended on taking off.

But the bedding was so warm against her naked skin...

Elisabetha lay back on her side, trembling. Was she still cold?

Then, Birgitte's arm snaked out and tucked over her belly, pulling her back against the warrior's chest. She didn't know why she didn't object. But there in the warmth of the older woman's strong embrace, Elisabetha felt like a cuddled kitten. It was not a bad feeling.

Again, Birgitte's breath was hot on her neck.

"If this is not what ye want," the woman whispered, her lips warm over Elisabetha's neck. "Ye can stop me, at any time..."

And still Elisabetha felt as if something within her was powerless to stop anything Birgitte was doing.

Strong fingers caressed over her belly, and Elisabetha felt it tighten, the muscles flexing and tensing as Birgitte's hand graced over her hip. The fingers moved down her thigh, and boldly moved over her ass.

No one had ever touched her there, not even the lordliest of princes had dared go that far in their wooing and courting.

Birgitte's hand moved between Elisabetha's thighs from behind, her lips now kissing and teasing at the blonde's earlobe, moving the loose waves of hair out of the way. Her tongue flicked at the skin, and Elisabetha shivered, closing her eyes as Birgitte pushed her slightly forward, rolling her onto her belly on the soft fur beneath them. The hand between her thighs forced them slightly apart, and Elisabetha let Birgitte move her hand up to her puss.

She had been touched there, and already knew that she was wet from the familiarity of Birgitte's fingers. But where other hands had dared to dance over her pubis, the warrior's fingers entered her from behind, parting her pouting lips and rubbing the insides of her swollen labia.

Elisabetha moaned, her face flushing. Birgitte moved her fingers, letting Elisabetha's wetness coat them. She trailed them up and down the woman's tender slit, and then parted them. Elisabetha moaned again, her mouth opening in a gasp as one slender digit pushed up and inside her. She instinctively lifted her hips and ass, opening herself to Birgitte's fingers. She didn't realize that in her passion, Birgitte had moved without her knowing, and that as Birgitte's finger slipped into her puss, her tongue was soon to follow.

The feel of the warm wet obtrusion over the lower parts of her puss, of Birgitte's hard breasts against the backs of her thighs, caused Elisabetha to shake violently. She was so unused to any sort of intimacy. And here this woman warrior she knew nothing of was putting her mouth to work on her puss so sweetly Elisabetha was ready to scream.

Birgitte's tongue took over parting the swollen lips, and then darted into the tight hole, licking along the tender walls and twisting its way up over the clitoris before dragging the nectar of lust up and into the crack of Elisabetha's round and soft behind.

Elisabetha moaned and lifted her behind higher. Birgitte then lifted her up until she was on her knees, her face still pushed against those warm furs that made a sort of pillow at the head of the bedding. She began to pump two of her fingers in and out of Elisabetha, all the while licking at her puss, tonguing her ass, teasing and tantalizing her and driving her mad.

A wash of warmth stole over Elisabetha's body then, and she felt herself tighten around those fingers and cum over them, orgasming as Birgitte placed her tongue and mouth against the younger woman's puss to drink her up.

Birgitte allowed Elisabetha to rest on her stomach then, and curled up beside her once more. Shortly, though, as the sun began to break through the fog, Elisabetha found Birgitte's hand creeping over her back, caressing her spine and shoulders.

Then Birgitte was rolling her onto her back, and staring into her eyes.

"I know ye've been kissed by men. But only a woman knows how best to kiss a woman..."

With that, Birgitte claimed Elisabetha's mouth, and Elisabetha lay helpless beneath her.

The warrior's hands moved up and down her body, roaming over the soft curves and lifting the hips up to grind against her own. Elisabetha could feel the other woman's puss pressing against hers insistently, grinding and bumping as Birgitte kissed her and explored her mouth with her tongue.

Elisabetha let her own tongue dance with Birgitte's, following the older and more experienced woman's lead. She found herself paying more attention to how Birgitte's thick legs scissored in her own, and how her puss spread out as Birgitte's moved against it. She could feel the hot warmth and wetness that was Birgitte's privacy. And as the warrior began to grind against her, pressing herself harder, insistent, she found herself clinging to Birgitte's chest. The kiss was broken, and the warrior lifted up on her hands, moving herself so she touched more of her puss against Elisabetha's very wet sex, rubbing her clitoris over Elisabetha's.

In amazement, Elisabetha watched Birgitte's face crunch in concentration and in ecstasy. The green eyes were tightly squeezed shut and the wisps of red hair were caught up in a sheen of sweat.

Elisabetha lifted her hips to Birgitte's, pushing herself harder and harder up against the warrior's writhing puss. Surprised, Birgitte opened her eyes and looked down at Elisabetha, moaning at the sudden and exhilarating assistance, then closed again, lost as she came and orgasmed over Elisabetha's puss, drenching the woman's thighs.

Birgitte paused then, looking down at Elisabetha as she panted.

Sweating, and out of breath, Birgitte moved to the side, pulling Elisabetha close to her.

"Lady, I know ye not well. But from this moment on, I am yer champion...."

Blinking, Elisabetha looked into the Celt's eyes and knew the warrior was swearing a deeper fealty than anyone ever had or ever would.

And boldly, as the sun moved higher in the sky, Lady Elisabetha de Trouveau leaned forward and kissed Birgitte, Celtic warrior, deeply, sucking her tongue into her mouth and letting her hands roam exploratively over the older woman's muscular body.

DireLilith
DireLilith
519 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
mmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, love, love this story. So very hot. More like this please.

angel_and_demonangel_and_demonalmost 17 years ago
Loved it

Short but says it all - I hope you will continue with this theme

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awesome

Very sexy. It made history cum alive :)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Case of the Sneaky Valentine Mysterious Valentine's cards change single mum Sarah's life.in Lesbian Sex
The Mechanic Riley falls for a stranger and is taken for an intense ride.in Lesbian Sex
Skye was Her Limit Female trucker takes sexy bisexual pharmacist for a hot ride.in Lesbian Sex
The Parson's Wife A young woman learns of pastoral care.in Lesbian Sex
The Actress After a chance encounter I give an Oscar-worthy performance.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories