The Champion's Companion Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they found out they were meeting the Champion of the Dark Mother, they spoke in backhanded honorifics to the women. Kaarthen was addressed as 'the Champion's blessed maternal sheath' or 'The Goddess' chosen milk carrier to the Champion'. Vellina was named 'submitting Sister of the Companion' or 'Vessel of the Champion's fertile excesses'. Marcos finally quit smirking and had the young and bitter women address them as 'Companion', 'consort', 'mistress', or just their names.

The Shield maidens were interested in a visit to the wilderness of the eastern mountains. They got excited with the news of a new enclave and the energy quickly spread. The name 'Spear Mistress' rang in the women's collective psyche as a return to glory.

Most Shield maidens who protect traveling temples are semi retired Warrioresses on break from the harsh life of tracking fugitives and killing troublesome animals. They took it easy with the group resting and being comfortable.

In general, the Warrioresses commonly wear armor depending on what they can afford and have a symbolic grey boar pelt tied over their shoulders.

The Warrioress doesn't fight for honor like a Huntress. They usually carry the heavy weapons like halberds, battleaxes, and maces. Short re-curve cavalry bows are carried for distance. As Shield Maidens, they also use a variety of weapons but their role is slight restricted.

The next morning found a different attitude among the pilgrims.

Five Huntresses and Shield maidens and several of the Priestess were angry and wanted to fight. Kaarthen couldn't understand how they could get angry with them. Marcos had to tell her that these were the people who liked to be 'in charge'. Last night had disturbed their plans and so now, they want to take control back.

They challenged Vellina since she wasn't of relative importance. However, Kaarthen shouted down that silliness. She sent Vellina back to Marcos and challenged 'everyone who wanted to stop the Dark Mother's Traveling Temple from helping a new enclave'.

The Priestesses couldn't fight and that left the five. Kaarthen took the time to remind everyone that those who go to the new enclave must all fight. She sneered at the Priestess who balked after only last night talking about how devoted she was.

They shouted back at her, unbelieving that a significant revelation of the Goddess was given that changed how traditions were done.

Two kinds of rage forced her to lift Lourndai and challenge them, or any who would fight.

The five were the only ones to accept the challenge they told Kaarthen they wouldn't give her any quarter.

She responded, telling them they won't need to. Three of the five were older Shield maidens with some grey hairs but still hard of body. Two were Huntresses that Marcos noted were stupidly using the foot and a half long blades. Vellina tensed in his arms. He felt the need to remind her that Kaarthen literally had nothing to worry about from this group. He did however lament aloud how the good fortune of running into a group so soon had been just as quickly spoiled.

Kaarthen heard all of this and the heart beats of those who stood before her. While they breathed to relax and slid into various battle forms, she stood calm.

"Come." She beckoned. These mortals before her were dust given souls.

She stood relaxed, feet together one knee bent slightly with a hand out imploring. Lourndai was held relaxed just below the blade behind her and to the side. One day, the Sisters would make a statue of the pose for the entrances of enclaves.

They charged. Two Shield maidens had full swords and shields, one a short spear, the Huntresses trailed.

Two paces from Kaarthen they burst into brilliant white flame and fell screaming to their knees. As they fell flat, the flames went out and they found themselves whole and unburned.

The five didn't move their eyes were wide and unseeing. They had seen their deaths, some as old women who needed care to get to the bath, others in a few months hence. All had seen this revelation while feeling the pain of the awaiting deepest darkest furnace of the Dark Mother's eternal prison.

"That wasn't done to punish you, or to beat you. It was a trade done by the rules. Armed with long sight, and knowing that which most mortals covet. I want to ask you: what is important? Where and what drives you, that you can't do this?" Kaarthen asked quietly.

"Companion you are merciful, we knew this to be a test. Our sisters who could fight would leave for the few of us a large group to defend. We also never knew we would travel further. Without supplies, one or both groups would be in danger to slavers if we split. We know the lands you speak to be dangerous wilds, and full of the oldest creatures. We thought they would die at best or be defiled by some abomination at worst." A black-haired Shield maiden with crows' feet and weathered cheeks responded after catching her breath. She pushed up her upper body while sprawled on the ground to address Kaarthen.

"Speak plainly was that concern what really made you attack?" Kaarthen asked. She knew, because the Goddess inside of her knew, that plenty of other nastier emotions were at work with some of them.

"No Companion, I was with pride and fear. Your eye's are like the stories. I know you see us as clear as water. I would not let the temple split and would not go into those mountains with them. Forgive me. I know those sisters deserve better then my weakness." Pleaded a dark haired Huntress her age on hands and knees in back.

"I admire your honesty, but it pains me to know that three Sisters alone in that wilderness charged with destroying a widespread enemy does not call your heart and sing for your blade." Kaarthen started, curious where all this was going. "If the other Sisters share this fear, the Goddess may believe it necessary for a purge of reluctance, so that the fervent may help the oppressed and thin spread among us."

Kaarthen paused looking over them to the group before speaking for all. "Know that those who go forth will be blessed with a rapid and safe journey. However, if you wish to return, you would also be safe traveling with us. We travel to Mavvus at the moment. I cannot direct you, but I implore you all to meditate for yourselves over this so you do not regret the decision for any flippant or arbitrary reason."

She felt herself completely pleased. More would go than return, and that was mostly because of the speech. Those that returned would keep her from incinerating every sister they met. She had to remind herself that here in Menthino, most Sisters would know the Champion and that should help her keep a low profile.

The women divided and packed for the rest of the day. Sisters continuously added themselves to those going. Eventually all the Huntresses and Shield maidens went along. A group of fifteen Priestesses opted to go back.

Marcos watched Kaarthen like a hawk, and she could feel his stares throughout the day as she answered questions and gave directions. They all settled in for the night out on the edge of where the traveling temple had camped.

Some time during the night Vellina had went to make water and returned leaving her loincloth off. She felt frisky and went to unbuttoned Marcos' pants but found someone already there sucking him gently. The person was in the shadows and crouched between Marcos' legs. Vellina watched quietly as they relieved him of his load. After they were done, they left and Vellina could see Kaarthen on the other side of Marcos watching as well. Kaarthen stroked him with her hand while Vellina scooted closer and cupped and massaged his balls.

As soon as they got him hard, another shadowy figure emerged and crouched between his legs. She stroked his stomach with both hands saying a quiet prayer and took him into their mouth. Vellina watched in wonder, and Kaarthen watched in arrogant propriety as the woman licked and sucked him while massaging his balls.

Vellina started to rub herself thinking of a way to get to his cock. She imagined sucking it, but also riding it surrounded by Kaarthen and these shadowy women as they watched her. Once the woman took yet another load and left, Vellina quickly moved in to straddle him. His cock was soft however, and Vellina spent a few minutes rubbing him up her oozing slit getting him up to usefulness.

Kaarthen sat up next to her and grasped her around the waist. Vellina was surprised when she then carefully and gently sucked her nipple. Sapphic play between the two had so far just been accidental touches and kissing while sucking his cock. Kaarthen's extremely gentle hands stroked the undersides of her breasts and navel before dropping to her bud and hefting the cheeks of her generous backside.

Under them, Marcos had become active and hardened at the sight of them. He penetrated her pussy as she mewled and groaned from the mix of sensations already making her peak. He grasped her hips possessively as she danced on him and grinded them back and forth. Vellina climaxed with a moan and the sensations continued as her lovers ignored it.

Small eruptions and twitches continued through her as Marcos ceaselessly grinded deep within her core while Kaarthen pulled and twisted her bud between her fingers as it ground along into his wispy pubic hair and hard abs.

Kaarthen started licking her neck after moving to sit tightly behind her. She pulled Vellina's honey colored mane up and over her head and she chewed and nibble her ears, neck, spine, and shoulders.

Vellina climaxed again, her body was becoming a sweating quivering mass of womanhood under them. Her lovers continued attacking her body through its climax from underneath, in front, behind, and over the top. Kaarthen kept her from falling forward limply under the barrage.

Vellina climaxed a third time her body tightening and a long stifled moan of suffering escaped her clenched teeth. Vellina's body wanted to curl up into a ball but the two working together continued their assault.

A fourth orgasm hit, making her sigh out a groan and fall back into Kaarthen. Sparks flashed in front of her eyes, and she made weak noises of protest as they continued. She was pushed forward onto Marcos and didn't have the energy to jump when Kaarthen started fingering her ass. Marcos below her kissed and licked her face and neck. She could feel Kaarthen behind her grinding her pussy into the left cheek of her ass and rubbing her hands all around her back. Drops of Kaarthen's milk sprinkled onto her as the lusty Amazon built to her own frenzy.

She climaxed a fifth time and reared up her upper body. Kaarthen caught her with a restraining arm around her front between her pendulous breasts. She was turned and she saw a sight better than what she had fantasized not a few moments ago. Four women and many more in the shadows circled them and masturbated to their display. Beyond them, shadowy limbs moved as groups engaged in energetic Sapphic play. Marcos pinched her sensitive nipples then and Kaarthen brought her off with a bite to the ear.

Climaxing for the sixth time, Marcos erupted under her. The feeling of his explosion seemed to turn all her pain and exhaustion into ecstasy and she passed out.

16*********************************************

Caris' mornings lately had been carefree. She would wake, bathe, and eat the stew from the night prior. Once outside, she would practice with the spear or meditate in the temple with Ailli until midday. When she came out of the dorm this morning, she heard the whining noises of some thing braying to the south.

She figured the Kassin and Ailli had captured more men than need to be sacrificed. She walked down to see if any were worthy of harvest. She was quite surprised to see a giant plainly female something shackled. A large four foot diameter column twenty feet tall arose over the creature it was placed parallel to eight other columns to line a path to the flat wide rocks in the stream.

The female creature was bent with her head level to her waist. Her arms were shackled together behind her back up high with tight magical chains that extended from the top of the column. A collar kept her head down and it ran through a ring before splitting and shackling the creature's feet. The creature only got louder when it noticed Caris. Its head and shoulders were resting against the column. The chain hobbling its feet was very short. The ring was so high on the column that the creature could only stand bent, if it sat it would choke it's self.

The creature was obviously miserable. Sometimes, men would be out here in the same position stripped naked. None ever died by simply sitting down and choking themselves, despite the agony and embarrassment.

Caris' only regret was that it was a woman. She figured it must have done something to be brought here. Using her hands, she brought water to the creature. It was morning and the sun would get hot since it was already cloudless. In the enclave, it was much warmer than the surrounding area. The sunlight was strong here at high altitude. Caris eventually tired of helping it and wandered off to practice her combat forms for the morning. She wondered what kind of weapons could take down a creature like that.

Ailli woke late in the afternoon. She felt like the day before had been a dream. After breeding the ogre, they had taken the ogress. Kassin had walked along side it with her whip out and ready as Ailli had led its rope leash. Once they got into the enclave, Kassin had brought it to the flat rocks and prayed quietly. Ailli didn't know how it happened but one column they used to hold prisoners had grown taller and thicker. When they chained the ogress, the chains were thicker too. She knew some other things happened but it was a haze and she had been too tired.

Ailli brought some rice and stew in a serving bowl down to the creature. As she left the clean kitchen area, she paused in her room and dressed in a short robe that ended at her thighs. Walking past the stone buildings of storehouses to the creature, she tried to remember more. Kassin had said she intended to bond the creature to the enclave but Ailli had never heard of that before or any example similar.

She tried to feed the creature, but as it ate, it chewed and ate the wooden spoon also. She was reduced to tipping the bowl and pushing food in its mouth.

Once done feeding, she looked the creature over for wounds anywhere. Its legs were a mess with small cuts all around the knees and ass. The ogress even had thick calluses on its back from all the rough rutting. As she walked around, she came to the creatures winking social hole. It was frothy with moisture. The stress and uncomfortable position had forced its body to try to use its only defense mechanism, which was sex.

Ailli first looked at it with disgust. She was reminded of the creature shamefully submitting earlier to save its own life.

Ailli had been raised to see that as the worst kind of life. She thought of the extreme stretching the hole must do too please those big demanding males.

She was shocked that she got hard thinking these nasty thoughts. Her cock was waving around and if she didn't feel the breeze on its wet length, she wouldn't have noticed. She stopped staring at the filthy hole. The scent of musk stayed on the wind with her and drove her crazy.

Ailli back away over to the column across from the creature. The night before Kassin had dropped her whip there after they finished binding it. Ailli wanted to hurt this creature for its shameful display and for arousing her to consider using its filthy body. She grabbed the whip and turned back to consider how much she could get away with. She understood the damage the whip could do and understood her lover Kassin wanted the ogress protected for more than just a sacrifice.

Walking up to its backside, she stroked its cheeks feeling around again but this time for places where she could hurt it. Her hands were drawn to its active drooling hole.

She touched its bud. The clitoris on the creature was oddly shaped. It wasn't atop the pisshole and partially hooded like a woman. Instead, it surrounded the pisshole in a tight puckered swollen ring. The outer lips on the sides exposed the clit to likely make it an easy target for a swinging set of heavy ogre balls

She pushed a finger at the hole, the ogress immediately tightened up. Backing up she bent the whip in half. She wanted to teach this filthy creature to obey. Mercilessly, she punched its cunt with her fingers together. A battle was waged and the monster bore down and tried to stop its own degradation. She swung the doubled up whip hard, striking its hip. The ogress jumped and lost its concentration. The fingers she'd been ramming forward sank in until the ogress stopped her again. Its feet were moving to kick but it couldn't move an inch. Ailli jammed forward again but couldn't take anymore of the clenched hole. She whipped it twice, on its thighs and to the top of its ass. Each strike her hand slipped in a little further. She added one more strike every time it balked or tried to refuse her. She repeated the process, intent on teaching the monster and focused on claiming it with her touch.

She got to seven before the ogress had an orgasm from the whip. Its confused howl felt great as her arm slid in up to the elbow. By then it was sweating and wasn't standing still. She got to the end of the hole at ten. The ogress had resorted to wagging and bucking its hips like a happy dog. Nevertheless, just past her elbow the hole finally stopped. Ailli felt the puckered ring of the creature's cervix. It occurred to her as she fingered it, that this was a wall she could get past. She wanted to teach this filthy shameful creature a lesson that would not ever be forgotten. She dropped her whip and rubbed its huge bud. She poked the cervix and the clitoris with her fingers trying to gain entry into each.

She didn't care that the creature came, how hard, or how many times. She was too focused to notice her own hard-on aching for stimulation. She just kept working her fingers into the tightly puckered holes.

She was easily able to get one finger into the creatures piss hole. It wouldn't open further so she twiddled her index finger into it, flicked it with her middle finger, or pinched it with her thumb while she, twisted, pulled, and hooked her finger in it.

The cervix was harder to crack open but quickly got easier. She got one, then two, then three fingers into it. The ogress was howling constantly now and had the cutest hiccups. Ailli's hand and arms were dripping its fluids everywhere. She pulled her finger from the ogress's pisshole.

Pulling her arm out slightly from the clenching vagina, she bent her elbow. Her cock was really distracting now. She jammed and kissed it against the creature's clitoris, almost jealous of the creature's pleasure. She could feel it clenching its mushy pussy on her arm as it continued to bray.

Ailli was the type of person to do research, and the enclave's library was perfect for that. Ailli had learned from the books in the enclave library a spell to enlarge her cock. Once cast it gave her the ideal size for her lover. She hadn't demonstrated it for Kassin yet, since Ailli liked a good suck, and Kassin usually did the fucking. Casting it one handed was difficult, but it worked, and she got a nearly two foot long cock the width of her foot.

She pulled her arm from the ogress' crotch and heard a whimper of relief. She chuckled, almost laughing aloud, as she heard it. She looked over at its head and saw its sweaty hair sticking to its face she slapped the top of it's ass to hold the laughter in.

She lifted her cock for its hole while still giggling. The hips of the ogress were a little too high to be comfortable. She used the handle of the whip on the back of its knees to make it bend them lower. The wet sound of gurgling reminded her to make it take a small step forward.