The Champion's Companion Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That knowledge, and ability to read the Goddess' design, allowed her to start using active magic for things. Lourndai was her first attempt. The naturally magic weapon had untapped abilities she could see plain as day upon it. It could grow a similar blade on the back end, and become a vicious elven dueling blade. It could shrink along the metal shaft and become a sword or grow to become a pike. Kaarthen showed Marcos her discovery. She was relieved to carry it as an unassuming albeit very interesting carved stick of wood.

Marcos had taken Kaarthen out to find her baby. She saw the one she believed to be him. It was anticlimactic to see her child, her body didn't yearn for it, and internally she had doubts. He was asleep, but Marcos made sure she could visit any time.

The whole day the Goddess was nearly absent from her and she left confused with the privacy she felt. Marcos still aroused her as usual, and she wasn't freaked out to learn that she had completely internalized the emotions of her divine passenger.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Marcos had found Vellina in the red temple of the Dark Mother out in the city. He had gone alone and found her in a side chapel. She was learning prayers and studying with Priestesses, while waiting for a west bound traveling temple. She was alone wearing the rough linen robe Priestesses wear and praying quietly at the altar. His cock got hard looking down on her soft kneeling body. He remembered how they first met face to face.

He strode silently to her and pushed her face down. She gave a muffled shriek and tried to sit up.

"You're not going to be a problem are you?" He asked gruffly and spanked her.

She shrieked again and tried to sit up. But, Marcos was behind her kneeling on the back of her knee and leaning hard on her head. Her strength was incredible but she couldn't get her head off the floor with him leaning into her. Marcos released his rock hard cock and rubbed it along her back. Under him, Vellina protested telling him what he could and could not do in this situation. He smiled and raised his knee onto her head.

He pulled her robe up her ass slowly relishing the useless wiggles she made. Finally, her rough linen under garments was exposed. She whined when she felt the air on her skin. Her under pants were simply two over lapping sleeves for her legs. The middle of her small pants could be spread wide for her to relieve her self.

Marcos pulled the hole open exposing her wide ass. He had to spank her when she bucked. For a few seconds she writhed under him trying to avoid the blows he rained down. Finally, she calmed, and he rubbed her consolingly over her ass. She bristled when he got to her pussy, and Marcos cupped it roughly to keep her still. He thumbed her pussy and rubbed her clit next, since his hand was already in a good position. She mewled under him, she may not be too sure who he was but her body knew its master. Her long neglected pussy flooded for him.

He rocked her into a soft orgasm. She wasn't loud since she clenched her teeth, but her pussy shuddered, contracted, and gushing his hand nonetheless. He wished he had done that the first time they met, but she was too fucked out by then. This time would be different he would take her properly.

His aching cock had worked its way under her robe. It had left a mess of pre-cum stuck in the ridge of soft hair running down the center of her back. He shifted behind her anticipating her attempt to stand up. He hugged her close and hooked her left leg while keeping his other leg on the back of her knee. His hand found her back hole and lined himself up.

He shafted her quickly just as she reared up to jump again. Her anal cavity naturally took his length. She was shocked, and instinctively froze and tightened down on him. Her ass muscles arrested all movement. He leaned over her and pulled her in tighter as she relaxed. He let her try bucking again but kept his hands on her shoulders.

Silently, she submitted, and allowed him to start buggering her proper. He gave her quick hard strokes. He used her fully, and pushed in long strokes to get himself all in. She eventually gave up another orgasm. He paused as she started to quietly cry under him.

He took pity and yanked her up onto her feet. She looked at him and did a double take before hugging and kissing him. She grew hot and moaned lustily into his mouth. She pushed herself into him as his hands worked their way up and removed her robe.

They finished on a backless chair. Vellina bent double with her ass up on the chair arm and her head up on the other end. Marcos squatted slightly over her and powered down into her pussy. She was much happier now that she could see him. Vellina smiled and cooed while she stroked his chest while looking adoringly up at him.

She climaxed three more times making herself gush and slurp him noisily with her pussy. In her position, she felt much tighter and smaller. His cock hit her cervix, G-spot and clit easily from her hunched position. She felt him unload and continue stroking as he deeply claimed her body again.

Marcos left with her but noticed Kimly, Remy's mother, watching from the doorway. He told her he would return soon. She blushed and turned but Marcos caught her wrist.

"I will also be taking this holy sister to the tower for training. Please, be sure to come by prepared for the rituals of Sister-making in two moons." He said watching her turn bright red.

"Yes, Master." She streaked off like a chastened novice when he released her. Marcos noticed the extra wriggle of her hips as she bolted and thought of how to catch her.

The women took to Vellina quite happily. Kaarthen noticed that unlike her previous assumptions, Dulia was far less curvy than Vellina when side-by-side. The women liked to stroke the fine hair on Vellina's arms and face. Some of the women had stray cats they played with at the temple, but pets weren't allowed in the tower. Marcos claimed a security threat if the charms and wards were constantly activated by some animal.

They gave clothes to Vellina for her stay. All of it showed lots of skin. One dress was one Salenne would sometimes stroll around in. It was a two-piece of two interlocking loops. They crossed in the middle of the back and again below the breasts. The straps completely exposed the breasts while pushing them up and in. It opened below exposing the woman charms and covering the sides of her hips.

Vellina was amused at the design. "Are you sure it isn't side ways?"

Salenne considered it. "Perhaps." She easily spun the dress. Now it covered front and back but her breasts and the sides of her body below the arm pits were exposed.

Casually she took it for a test run past Marcos who was reading in the common area. His hand magnetically went to her breasts and between her legs even as he appeared to be reading reports.

Marcos threw the papers down and stood up behind her. "I got your baby right here." Her quickly flipped up the back of her dress and spit on a hole before shoving in unceremoniously. They watched Salenne smile blankly as he built to a frenzy pushing himself into her. When she climaxed she went weak and only Marcos kept her standing up until he came and flooded her with his reward.

Marssel cackled at Salenne who limped over to them as Marcos went back to reading. "I think the dress works."

Marssel cooed happily, when Vellina put the 'baby-maker' dress on. They had modified it to cover the breasts and have the open sides. The front and back panels were slit all the way up the middle however. "Wow, now we really have a dress, look at that." She started rubbing her body around and petting her large exposed silky breasts. Vellina didn't look scary with all the hair, it was only an inch thick in some places. The women shamelessly petted her and adopted the same style of dress. They also shaved their well-trimmed pussies bald to complete the look.

The dress suddenly became the fashion for the women in the tower. Other similar styles worn by other women were only slightly more modest and covered the sides down to the waist. Commonly, the women wore a haltered dress with a middle slit in the front all the way up to the breasts. They used heavier material that pulled closed under its own weight unless the woman was walking, sitting, or near Marcos. Diaphanous material was used. A Safi leather variant was used, Marcos offered to drop his weapons to fight unarmed after repeated flashes of naked wet pussy. The women claimed the design was for pregnancy, but all were quite fertile when they wore it and lounged with decorative lewdness in the room with Marcos.

It was hard to say who got the best use from the dress. Slim women like Remy were sexy in the revealing dress. However, full figured women like Marssel and Kaarthen took the dress to a whole new level. They wore a smaller tighter dresses and their large breasts pushed open the middle slit on the front flap exposing their wet crotches as they rubbed together their glistening thighs. From the side, their profile was very lewd. Their large breasts and hips were completely exposed and the back flap only accented the curve of their asses, and exposed the bottoms of their cheeks through the slit. From behind, the slit again exposed their pussies and assholes making them an irresistible target for Marcos.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

One night, he had bedded Remy in the women's common room. She enthusiastically bounced him into the pillows for what seemed hours. She climaxed often, and took his floods of seed gleefully. Kaarthen was there to insure impregnation. She curled around Marcos so he could suckle her teats as Remy emptied his balls. She urged both to continue well after Remy rolled over in exhaustion. Marcos was urged and cajoled into climaxing a third time into her as she lay below him passively.

Later that night, she had her first run in with the two tree nymphs. They crept in slowly and Kaarthen felt to goddess immediately wake her. For the first time, she felt external magic as the two willed them all to sleep undisturbed. She could move, but she still only watched. She would appear asleep, but the Goddess was curious about these magical creatures that lived beyond her influence.

The nymphs were feminine slim forms. Their breasts were small and petite; their hips were only widened slightly. Their bodies were tight and toned. Their faces weren't completely human. Their eyes were overly large, green, and hazel. They didn't have eyebrows; the strip of skin above their eyes was black and made two separate lines straight back to their ears. Their hair fell straight and wavy, it was a pale green and glowed faintly. Their skin was a dark metallic bronze color like bark. It had a sparkle under the skin as though light moved under it.

The two nymphs moved very slowly and cautiously. They crept in from an open door. They moved silently and found Remy first. They moved over her gently and stroked her breasts with the softest of touches. One dipped into her swollen pussy and drank the essence it found there. The other moved on to Marcos and gently tried to erect him. He gave a troubled sigh as her actions grew more energetic and they both froze quickly until he settled.

The nymph worked him over using her hands and tongue and received his diminished share. The nymph flickered happily, as it received the load. The other was drawn from Remy's prone body too late and they both looked blankly at each other while sitting over him.

Kaarthen moaned softly as she felt he nipples leak. Two bristled and looked around before settling themselves. They looked over at her and crept over silently. The one, who drank from Remy, stroked her breast with touches soft and featherlike. Kaarthen arched herself to them as her breasts ached for more. The nymph curiously collected her milk on a finger and tasted it. The other leaned in close to watch and they seemed to have a short silent conversation. Kaarthen moaned and arched again but they ignored her.

Finally, the hungrier of the two leaned in and suckled a teat that Marcos nearly drained earlier. Kaarthen's milk never stopped flowing for Marcos or her three girls. Now the nymph took a taste and suckled long and hard. It cupped her softly with both hands and closed its eyes. The other watched in growing interest until it finally discovered her other breast.

Kaarthen shuddered in orgasm as they both suckled from her. She continuously climaxed as her immortal body flooded them with limitless milk for hours. The sun was coming up when the two stood. They had swollen stomachs mimicking early pregnancy and tottered clumsily toward an open door leaning on each other. The glow of their hair was faint before, now it lit up the entire room.

Kaarthen had slept in for nearly the whole next day and most of the women thought her sick. She tried to remember the feel of magic being directed at her. The feel was much stronger then the push of a projection. She thought it felt like being blown one direction towards the only open door.

The sprites came to the palace gardens early that summer. The city had its own festival for them and everyone noted how there were much more sprites and even faeries in the fields and gardens then ever before. For the first time the even the trees lining the boulevards outside of the Palace became home to the dancing visitors.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

By this time, Vellina had left. As she was leaving, she found out she truly was pregnant as was Kaarthen. Marcos had kept her in his rooms at night, and during the day, given her expert lessons that Kaarthen augmented. She couldn't wear armor as a Huntress when she went back, but with a spear, full sword, or especially a curved specialty sword, she was devastating and likely wouldn't need it.

Ein, Mara, and Rinis got better. They filled out with Kaarthen's milk, and Ein proudly started displaying her cute pert breasts and upturned nipples. She was still too scared of Marcos to do more then show off.

Mara's breasts got much bigger. Her breasts grew narrow because of her small chest. Nevertheless, they rounded at the ends, sagging, becoming pendulous, and slightly pointy reaching her navel. When naked they looked like truly womanly breasts pointing down and out to the sides. She got more of a fertile soft look as her hips and ass plumped up and widened. Her frame stayed the same size under the changes.

She looked like a miniature Vellina. Her diminutive size of almost five feet, her huge breasts that swayed and jiggled, her plumped soft thighs and ass that jutted out, and her widened hips. As a sex-slave she reveled in the appearance that instinctively told everyone she was built to fuck. Marcos reveled in it too and all but gave her the green light to be his fluff girl.

Apparently, Mara wanted nothing more, and she suckled from Marcos's cock frequently. She kneeled topless next to him publicly in the training rooms as he instructed, or in the library as he discussed palace politics with Kaarthen. She followed him always patiently waiting for the signal to worship his phallus. Marcos would frequently pull his hard cock from Mara's warm wet slobbering mouth and mount a nearby woman to finish himself off. Usually, he thrust frantically coming into the final leg of a climax. His wet dripping cock was always welcome and well received. The women around him were usually already highly aroused watching Mara expertly service him.

Marcos tossed women on their backs before throwing himself into them. He would pound mightily some times climaxing twice in his heat. Women would orgasm strongly with him, especially if he was behind them and pushing them insistently into the floor or against a wall. He relished the pleasure and lost himself in it.

Sucking, licking, and stroking their necks and backs in a passionate and lustful rut. The women lost themselves in the rushed feeling of being controlled and taken. The thought of being made his woman even for a moment was richly arousing for his dolls. The flood of seed he doused them with was always hot and overflowed from their channels for anyone who wanted the taste.

Sometimes, Marcos would fuck without warning. He would quickly grab Mara and bend her over, or push her up against the wall as they walked. Thrusting quickly into whatever hole his mood favored he would take her roughly. She was of course always accepting of him and it seemed her attentions helped those nearby also.

Kaarthen found that on days he didn't leave the tower he dressed normally. He enjoyed the women's shameless attentions and sprouted virile hard-ons frequently. With the goddess' insistence, Kaarthen's meddling, and all of the women's desire for more and more cum, his balls had grown into the size of small apples. If he noticed, he didn't say anything and enjoyed fucking as much as possible.

The women of the tower rallied with a dozen pregnancies of their own when they heard of Vellina and Kaarthen's pregnancy. They also smiled and waved at the notion of having nine-month pregnancies. Marcos had it down to six and an easy delivery. Of the women Kaarthen knew, only Dulia, Augussi, and Marssel were without child after the first few months. Kaarthen was able to know without check that her three little angels were also without child. Mara was the biggest surprise, but memories showed she usually drank down Marcos spending.

12