The Champion's Companion Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mara continued to work him with her bottomless mouth, Marcos got braver. He leaned up on the Hjordis' legs and groped her ass. They both stared at each other. The Hjordis looked on in trepidation and shock as he eased his hand around and boldly untied her pants. With sharp tugs, he exposed her ass and hairy pussy.

She pulled the supple princess tightly to her bosom as Marcos crawled over them and settled behind her. He laid back and allowed Mara to lean in and furtively wet his cock. Rinis could see the stupefied Hjordis was wide eyed as he rolled in and found her center with his fingers. She jerked and gasped when he found her maiden head. He actually stopped and thought about it watching her.

She lowered her head over the princess and rubbed her for reassurance.

"You owe me for that little prick earlier. You aren't fit to guard a heir." He whispered gruffly.

She turned her head to him looking shocked and whispered. "Milord, don't do this to me. I've served well. I can't leave in disgrace." She cried. Marcos rolled back taking pressure off her.

"You'll have to serve me. It won't always be like this, but, don't ever forget yourself." He said.

She cringed and shut her eyes tightly before nodding tightly after a moment. "Yes Milord, I will serve."

"Good, by the time we return to Mavvus you will be released. I want you to continue your duties. Remember the covenant we agreed too is inviolate. I won't have you running and whining about something you clumsily started." He said leaning back into her. He groped her as and dipped a finger into her. "Your body is warm." She flinched and blushed

"Are you ready to serve?" He breathed into her ear.

She answered by reaching back for his cock slowly. He grabbed her hand before it reached him.

"What is your name?" he asked looking down at her ass.

"You are kind Milord. I am Jilleta from a hamlet outside Leethon."

"Good women come from there," Marcos said rolling into her. He clamped her wrist to her hip as he breached her. Mara pulled her bottom leg back so she rolled under him as he leaned over.

To her credit, she didn't cry out as he fell into her. No tears came down. She blushed so hard her head had white veins. As he thrust into her, he let go of her arm and reached down for her clit.

Kaarthen could see this fulfilled several fantasies of the young woman. Despite her lack of experience, she had a strong feeling she was exclusively interested in men. She always wanted to be apart of some palace intrigue, and Marcos offered something both dramatically dangerous and straightforward. She felt she could get through it, even enjoy it, and no one would know or get hurt. She was also having sex in public, outdoors, on the job, holding her charge.

Jilleta quickly found she like sex so far. She seemed lost in thought as she reached back and rubbed him as if she expected him not to be there. She felt his heavy swollen balls on her thighs as he stirred himself within her. She worried about pregnancy but idly wondered if that is what the North tower is for. She tried to stay quiet but after a several steamy minutes a few explosive gasps burst out.

Princess Nossin came awake as Jilleta choked, grunted, and gasped through an intense orgasm. Jilleta in her climax had squeezed her head to her armored breast a little too tightly. Her small hands came up to the arms around her as she tried to puzzle out what was happening.

Princess Nossin had turned around to see her Hjordis breathing hard and moaning with her eyes clenched. She looked oddly at her pants lowered to her knees and Marcos' arm wiggling between her legs.

Kaarthen wished her robe covered her body like Rinis'. She wanted the privacy to masturbate from this in the worst way. She been patting and rubbing the pillows around her for several minutes as she watched. Kaarthen got an idea from looking at the princess who was studying harvest reports of the last decade and put a pillow on in her lap. She wriggled her pants around her wide hips trying to look up stream in feigned nonchalance. Her twitching pussy was drooling hungrily as she dived in. She felt it work her digits with a mind of its own.

Rinis watched passively as Princess Nossin leaned in and kissed the suddenly surprised Hjordis. Marcos felt her clamp up and looked over. He grunted and came as he saw the princess on hands and knees, nipples exposed, kissing her bodyguard mid-coitus.

Kaarthen had Mara clean Jilleta up when Marcos sat back. Jilleta gasped as Mara created a vacuum in her gooey hole before licking clean the hair and inner lips. Princess Nossin crouched over her and watched Marcos' strange and fascinating cock. She climbed onto Jilleta's back and grabbed him. He flinched and softly pulled her head in once he saw her wide eyed face. With little urging she sniffed it and started sucking it like a natural.

Marcos' ten inch cock grew hard as iron from the royal treatment. He laid back and was surprised when the princess swung around to mount him. They wrestled for a moment, Marcos knew he didn't want to scandalized the girl. Finally, he fingered her and offered his cock for her to suck again. She threw herself into it and he came roughly humping and gagging her face. After he was done, she laid back diddling herself and trying to get him hard with her hand.

Jilleta didn't realize the ironic situation taking place on top of her. She was discovering what a six-hundred year old sex slave that fed off cum could do with her tongue in a creamed hole.

Across the barge, Kaarthen rode a stealth orgasm. Upriver they were approaching Tilin where they would sleep for the night. Overhead the sun was setting.

*

I hope people enjoy this. People who post these stories are looking for many things. I just enjoy comments, and knowing people enjoy the story.

I would like to know, if you do Jack/Jill off that the stories help. If, as you are enjoying yourself, you peal another layer of the dark onion and think to yourself "wow, if only they....".

Leave a comment. You're likely not alone.

It may not be in every segment, but you will certainly see your fetish. I write because I haven't seen non-consent, rape, impregnation, with large/ muscular women in enough stories.

So please enjoy and comment freely.