The Champion's Companion Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was learning a less elegant style of magic emanation from a legendary Sister Janis Vixxtoris. Janis was the Dark Mother's Priestess. While the Champion worked as a lieutenant at times, feeding off of and empowering the Goddess directly, the priestess was the one who worked openly with the masses. Her task was to have as many as possible engage in the Goddess' aspects. Despite unavoidably being as cold hearted as Marcos, Janis also had a warmer, perhaps more consensual, inclusive approach to spreading the gospel of death, femininity, and fertility.

Her style with magic was a more mundane intrinsic style that most people with the ability learn. Kaarthen and two of the four women she had bound to herself were learning from her the style and its signature technique of feeling and manipulating various kinds of energy.

The fourteen sex-slaves Kaarthen had the displeasure of keeping track of were kept in the back of the group along the wall. Unfortunately, that meant that Vieona, Darkenma, Janis, Saucrem, and Ein were stuck with their backs to the crowd.

The two Warrioresses, Vieona and Darkenma, were ominous in their black cloaks with a bear pelts. The two were typical tall heavily muscular Amazon women similar to Kaarthen. They were shorter though, at nearly six feet they were less than average for an Amazon. One was dark haired with few silvery grey streaks, the other was mostly silvery grey. The light haired Warrioress was older, wide hipped, thick limbed, very heavily breasted mature woman. Her hips and thighs also jiggled more, though she was obviously still in excellent physical conditioning. Her extra weight was only a display of fertility that Mother Nature used to show off matured women. The dark haired woman was curvy but had a lighter bosom and a more toned figure.

Janis had given each of them swords that they strapped to their backs, sandals, and open green robes tied at the waist that barely reached the thighs of the tall Amazons. They had eschewed loincloths.

The large group of women traveling accompanied by one male and a half dozen Amazons made them pretty popular. The rest of the inn was filled with six men in a group and several locals. The hopeful energy from the men translated into Kaarthen's gut sinking frantic feeling as she kept Mara and Rinis along the edges trapping the women in a corner.

Ein could see the whole group. Most of the women were waifs and strays. They covered their faces with their bangs, slunk down, and slowly ate. However the better adapted of the group were fidgety in the face of potential sex. They were the squirrelly ones, and they were looking to eek some enjoyment from the audience. Ein kept her eyes on them and noticed several of the more bright-eyed women were definitely making inviting gestures for the crowd. The group tried to eat quickly. Kaarthen urged and cajoled the group to scarf what they could.

The building energy dynamic was further accelerated by alcohol. The group had stopped in town late. People were already drinking. The large group also had a long wait in order to be served. Locals noted Marcos' gauntlet and furtively stared at the group curiously, but they weren't the problem. The six travelers in the room knew nothing of Menthino's ways. Anywhere else but so close to the canal they wouldn't have had to worry.

"Mighty fine wenches..." A bearded man said stumbling up. His bowlegged stance, bare feet, and wet pants nailed him as a sailor.

Kaarthen stated clearly, "Not for sale."

He straightened and leered at her. "Ah? Well what about..."

Marcos watched the man fall forward onto Vieona. He could tell it wasn't an accident. He leaned in and shot a hand to cup her breast under the robe. As she sat shocked at his open groping, he leaned too far and his ale mug spilled onto her and Darkenma. Vieona quickly stood and slung the man onto his back across the table and stood with Darkenma. At just over six feet, they towered over him on the table. The man between them looked pitiful on the table splattered in his drink. She and Darkenma stood over him angrily and pinned him down. He was so drunk he could only squirm weakly on his back like a worm.

Behind them, the locals necked their drinks and hit the door while their tips still spun in the table. The other men from the sailor's group turned to watch what they could. Several however where far to gone to notice the commotion.

Vieona hissed at the man. "Sister Kaarthen, help me punish this man who soiled my honor."

Kaarthen stood and looked around then relaxed. The barkeep and waitresses stood by the door of the kitchen wide eyed. As locals, they knew not to mess with whatever Marcos allowed.

Quietly she leaned in over the man and asked the silver haired Warrioress. "How would you? What can my hands do?"

"The blessing from... before. Let me put my will against this man." She pleaded.

Kaarthen looked up and down the table and cleared her throat. "You wish to take him like a man?"

Vieona nodded. "I wish to make him a woman. I wish him to be held down to feel the callous world in his soft core. Let him walk out carrying his shame deep within him. Let him remember the harshness as it leaks from him." Her eyes were fanatical as she finished.

Kaarthen could see that Vieona saw herself in this man. She saw as he struggled weakly, powerless, and dirty on the table under her that it was once her. It was obvious she wanted power back. Kaarthen hoped this would give her back the last of it. Vieona wanted it from this man. Perhaps he didn't deserve it, but he was convenient, and did bring it upon himself. Kaarthen didn't see objections around the table. Even Janis, the velvet glove of the group, looked disinterested.

The Goddess was intrigued by the idea. It stirred at her words in the back of Kaarthen's mind. "It... will be as you say."

Vieona and Darkenma groaned as the tumescence took form and parted their short robes. Their cocks grew from the clitoris' and encompassed the pisshole. They grew to the size of the women's mighty forearms. The head was fist sized, and the shaft more than wrist thick. The balls fell last and dangled out of the bottom of the robe. The hairless orbs were barely smaller than the size of fists.

The women greedily pulled the man's body between them. Darkenma's quick finger's pulled down his pants in her haste to slide him closer. Under a thatch of light reddish brown hair, the man was remade to have tiny pussy clamped tight with the faintest crack.

"Look at that." Darkenma said running a hand up it.

The man squirmed harder. Instinctively, his body worked to avoid this submission.

She pushed back his knees onto his chest and hooked his pants behind his head before she got in closer. "Ya! Look at that! How cute! You got a cute pussy mister."

He groaned in a mix of shock as she found his clit. Above her, his feet kicked uselessly.

She licked a finger and tested him. As she slid into his pussy, he tensed up and hissed an exhale through clenched teeth. "Wow... You've been chaste." She grinned evilly. "Noble virgin huh?"

Overhead Vieona smeared her cock across the face of the man. His eyes were clenched tight and his mouth pursed as she slid over into his beard. "Noble virgin huh?" She smeared gobs of pre-cum across his beard.

Behind them, the men at the table only saw a woman bent over their friend on the other table. Vieona's heavy cloak blocked most of the view. They were curious about the feet dangling over the other Amazon's shoulders.

"Ol boy's getting the brown eye licked." They drunkenly mused slapping each other's backs.

Indeed, Darkenma was licking him. The man was writhing like a fish as she worked over his gash. Vieona probed his mouth directly. She grabbed his forehead and hooked a thumb across his nose to make him open up.

"If I feel teeth you're going to be the saddest whore this side of the canal." She growled. He whimpered as she slid across his lips and started to push her length in.

Vieona ruthlessly gagged him as he slapped at her. After a moment, she grabbed his neck and leaned in to whisper sweetly in his ear. "Suck it good, or I will knock the rest of your teeth out and fuck you to death." His eyes went wide and he suckled her more actively to keep from being gagged.

"That feels good on your tongue." Vieona said stroking into his throat with her thick hard cock and fucking deeply into his hairy face. "Just like a pussy. You're better than the girl I fucked. Your mouth is good..."

Marcos felt a soft hand creep up and looked down to see. One of the women had crawled under the table. He shifted and sat sideways on the bench so the woman could get to his cock. Next to him, Kaarthen spread her legs and shifted her loincloth so the woman's small soft hand could probe her.

Darkenma crept up to squat over the man on the table. "You're pretty old already, but I'll make you a woman just the same." The man panicked and squeals lit up the room as she tucked back his hips and lined herself up. "Don't fight it. You're gonna love this."

"Ya don't fight, suck on this." Vieona stopped gagging him gave him a half second to decide to cooperate.

Darkenma heaved over into him. For a moment their flesh battled as his soft compliant hole slowly opened. The splattered juices from his hole did the rest of the work for her. Her cockhead slid around as first one side then the other dipped into the ridiculously tight hole. Darkenma had to clamp the tip of her wide cock to get it into the man's pussy.

With a shove, the head got in but was promptly popped back out. Darkenma's next shove got a good purchase, but it was in the wrong hole. She looked down feeling drier then she thought was normal.

"Oops." Darkenma shoved in deeper. "This hole works better."

The man flopped and writhed as Darkenma drove him into Vieona. With no room, he bent his back around to avoid them. In the struggle, his pants fell the rest of the way off, and he started kicking wildly.

"Quite being a bitch!" Darkenma growled. She hooked his legs behind her knees. His virgin pussy hole was stretched into a long teardrop by her buggering phallus as it destroyed his ass. Almost half her rod was going into the man as she pummeled into him. Her penetrating thrusts were intensified by her ability to spread him open and push down her hips from over him.

"He's crying." Vieona chuckled. "She's fucking crying." She corrected. He had slowed his sucks to cough and weep. Like a rabid dog Vieona fell into him slapping him around before pushing her cock back at him. "Suck it good girl."

The man started sobbing open as he shamefully tried to protect his face from Vieona. He sucked deeply into his gullet as he sniffled. Below him, Darkenma squatted on the table over him and powered in with as much as he would take. Each thrust only stopped when his body bounced back off her cock.

"Ah shit. Ah shit." Kaarthen steadied Darkenma as she climaxed and shot her wad. She let go of his legs and they flopped up to his shoulders. For a long moment, she just stayed still breathing in heaves.

Vieona looked over. "Let me open her up." She brought his legs around in front of her and put his knees on the bench.

His confused friends were curious now what kind of sex he could he having in that position with his feet dangling down from the sides of her robe as she stood over him. The wriggle of her hips seemed...odd.

Vieona pushed into the man, but his tight hole resisted her. His ruined lubricated ass seemed to lure her cock as she tried to make it into the hole she coveted. "Damn it bitch." She snarled and pushed him down against the table. She put a leg up next to him and shoved into him until the hole gave in.

The man wailed a true woman's noise of pain and alarm as his maiden head was broken. Vieona took a moment to revel and gloat in triumph. "That's it bitch that's it." Vieona cooed stroking his back as he labored for breath. He had become a sniffling sobbing mess and now the stressful ordeal had given him hiccups.

Around them, the group had tightened up around them to see the spectacle. At the front of the room, the waitresses still stood by the kitchen watching the two. They could see everything. The man being pumped as he was bent over the table, the handful of skinny pale women at the other table furiously kissing and licking each other, the head bobbing in the other man's lap, the girl in purple fucking one of the skinny pale women at the end of the table with her own cock.

The five men at the opposite side saw none of this oddly. The sounds were to them no more than a rough night at the pub.

Vieona chanted as her hips slowed. "Here you go bitch. Here's something to remember. Remember... This... Bitch." With a harsh thrust, she seemed to enclose the man under her with her wide hips, heavy breasts, and dark cloak. He only whined as she inseminated him deeply with her heavy load. "Ah, how was that bitch?" She cooed from atop him.

She ran her long fingers through his hair and snapped his head back to look at her face. "Well how was it for your first time?" Disappointed in his lack of response, she looked at the man cringing under her. "Well the first time always hurts...next time won't be as bad, watch."

She pulled from him slowly and revealed him to his friends. Immediately, the men at the other table all perked up. The men looked from her exposed sweaty body, to the dripping holes next to her, to her huge wet dripping cock.

Vieona idly stroked herself addressing them. "Hey boys, any of you want in on this bitch?"

Nobody expected that to happen and the drunk men were in deep shock at what they were seeing. For a moment no one moved. The men who could, scrambled over, and started fighting among themselves. Darkenma held down the man and her cloak obscured him as one of the men won the tussle and pushed into the dripping pussy.

"Fuck that bitch." Vieona cheered. The other men cheered the man on as he unwittingly fucked up his friend.

"Lil hairy innit?" Some drunk voice slurred stupidly.

After a few minutes of hip slapping, exaggerated thrusts, and grunting the man gave a final giant heave into the man's pussy and fell into him. "Fucks...Ya..." He groaned grinning.

Quickly he was pulled off his friend's ass. The second man paused and flipped the man over and paused doing a drunken double take. "That you Freico?" He prodded the battered pussy idly. "Freico the freak, look at ya."

"No shit." Another man leaned in looking over the odd creature. The drunken men explored and striped him of his shirt. Freico only cried harder as they ignored him and pulled him how they wanted. They slapped his chest expecting breasts, and made him apologize for being found lacking.

"Always bitchin' and that's why isn't it Freico? You'll come with us. We know the mens who'll love you." A gruff voice in the pile mumbled. "You ain't gotta work no more."

"No wonder that asshole... fuck him. Go ahead do it. Fuck him. He's gonna get it real roughs now anyways." A slurred voice urged.

"Right, I will. I will. I'm gonna fuck this bitch's ass." The man in the saddle said to a chorus of 'yas' and snickers.

He got over Freico, hoisted his legs to his shoulders, and thrust down into his open ass as Freico just laid passively and took it. For more then ten minutes he was barraged with a litany of complaints his 'friends' had with him. He was pulled in between the dirty men and forced to suck cock after cock. By the end, his ass and pussy had fresh deposits and his beard was spattered with numerous strings and gobs of spit and semen.

He was pulled out of the inn naked by the drunken sailors as Kaarthen and the group watched. Already the harsh world had him in its grasp. He would start making money by the time the sun came up. By the time he was given a moment to rest and figure out what happened to him, the sun would be up on the next day. By then, any hope of getting back to normal would be miles up the canal.