The Change

Story Info
Kate goes through the change so they change their sex life.
4.4k words
4.08
71.5k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,986 Followers

Kate Evans started going through menopause just after her 45th birthday. Over the next few months it became more and more painful for Kate to have sex so she and her husband Robert had to stop having intercourse, and her desire for sex completely dissipated.

Robert did his best to be supportive as his wife adjusted to menopause.

As time went by Kate seemed happy, but Robert became depressed. It had been more than a year since they last made love when Kate finally decided she had to talk to Robert since he wouldn't talk to her.

"Robert...we need to talk." Kate said.

"About what?" Robert asked.

"About you." Kate said.

"What about me?" Robert asked.

"For the past several months you've been looking more and more depressed. I know you like to handle things on your own and get upset when I put my nose where you don't think it belongs, but damn it Robert it's obvious that something serious is bothering you. Talk to me...tell me what's wrong and maybe I can help you make it better." Kate said.

"Do you really want to know what has been bothering me for the past year?" Robert asked.

"Yes Robert, I'm your wife, I love you, and I can't stand to see you like this." Kate said.

"Okay Kate...I'll tell you. Kate over the past two years or so you have gone through a major change. I haven't changed though Kate...I'm still the same." Robert said.

"Robert...what are you talking about?" Kate asked.

"Sex Kate...I'm talking about sex." Robert said.

"Sex? Robert are you so selfish that you're blaming me for you being so depressed?" Kate asked.

"No Kate...I'm not blaming anyone. I know it's not your fault." Robert said.

"Well I'm glad that you aren't blaming me, but I'm really upset with you right now Robert. How could you be so selfish? Why do men always think with their dick?" Kate asked.

"Kate...maybe I am being a little selfish, but I have something to say...will you let me say it without interrupting?" Robert asked.

Kate crossed her arms across her chest and stared at Robert.

"Well...go ahead then." Kate said.

"Kate, I understand that God or nature decided that it was time to change your body and put you through menopause. I understand that it has become too physically painful for you to have intercourse. I understand that part of the change has been the complete loss of sex drive, and even any interest in sex. I understand all of that and I do not and will not ever blame you for those changes. You didn't choose to lose all desire to have sex. You didn't have any control over what happened to your body. I understand that for you sex is a thing of the past...I understand that Kate. The problem is that I haven't changed Kate. Nature has not put me through a dramatic event like it did to you. It would not be physically unbearable for me to have intercourse. My sex drive and desire has not been diminished. You used to call me your horny teddy bear. Well Kate...the teddy bear is still horny. I know that it may be selfish of me to still want sex when you are both unable and uninterested, but I can't help it Kate. I have needed relief so badly that over the past year I have been masturbating daily as if I was some 14 year old kid. Kate we're 46 years old. I hope to be with you for another 40 years at least, but the thought of 40 years without sex when I still have the drive and the desire...well Kate...that's pretty damn depressing. I love you with every fiber of my being Kate and I have come to accept that our sex life is over...but just because nature has taken your sex drive and desire away does not mean that I can just shut mine off." Robert said.

Robert broke down crying after baring his soul to his wife. Kate sat silently for a moment thinking about what Robert had said. Her initial reaction was that she should yell at him for being a selfish horny pervert, but she let his words sink in. The more she thought about it the sadder she got. She had thought Robert was being selfish, but she too was being selfish. Did she really expect him to just stop having any interest in sex simply because she had?

Kate's eyes filled with tears and she moved over to hold Robert.

"Robert I'm sorry that I said you were selfish. I'm sorry Robert...I hadn't even considered that your sex drive would remain the same as mine went away. I'm sorry Robert...I've lost all interest in sex to the point where I didn't even think that it might be why you were depressed. Robert...I...I don't know what I can do to make things better, but I want to try." Kate said.

Robert looked up into Kate's eyes.

"Kate I don't want you to do anything that you don't want to do." Robert said.

"I do want to do it Robert. I do want to do something to help make this better. I obviously still won't be able to have sex with you, but maybe there's something else I could do. Oh...do you still find me attractive?" Kate asked.

"Of course...you're as beautiful now as you've ever been." Robert said.

"Then what if I were to sit around naked so you could look at me while you masturbate? Would that help any?" Kate asked.

"You want to sit around naked so I can look at you while I masturbate?" Robert asked.

"If you think it would help." Kate said.

"Yes...yes I think it might help. Are you sure you're okay with it?" Robert asked.

"Robert...you've seen me naked thousands of times. I won't get anything out of it sexually, but I will be happy to know that it has helped you. Would you like me to do that for you?" Kate asked.

"Yes...I would like that." Robert said.

"Should we go and try it now?" Kate asked.

"Yes...if it's okay with you." Robert said.

Kate hugged Robert and kissed him.

"I want to do this for you Robert. Just because we can't have a normal sex life anymore doesn't mean that I can't continue to be a part of your sex life. Let's go upstairs and we can try it right now to see how you like it." Kate said.

She took Robert by the hand and led him up to their bedroom.

"Um...how do you want to...do this?" Kate asked.

"Well I've been sitting in this chair most of the time when I've done it recently so maybe if I sit here and you stand in front of me or sit on the end of the bed or something." Robert said.

"Okay. Should we just get undressed or do you want to get undressed first and then watch me?" Kate asked.

"I would love to watch you. Let me grab something first." Robert said.

He went into the bathroom and came back with some toilet paper.

"What's that for?" Kate asked.

"It's to keep me from making a mess." Robert said.

"Oh...okay." Kate said.

Robert got undressed and then sat down in the chair facing Kate who was standing at the end of their bed.

"Ready?" Kate asked.

"Ready." Robert said.

Kate started unbuttoning her blouse. She pulled it off and tossed it aside. She sat on the bed and pulled off her shoes and socks. She stood back up and unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts. She pushed them down until they fell around her ankles. She kicked them aside leaving her wearing just her bra and panties.

"Do you like what you see?" Kate asked.

"I've always liked it." Robert said.

"Good." Kate said.

She reached behind her back to release her bra. She slid it down her arms and tossed it to the side. She went to take her panties off next.

"Sweetheart wait...would you come over here close and take them off facing away from me and bending at the waist?" Robert asked.

Kate rolled her eyes.

"I guess I can." Kate said.

She walked over close to Robert, turned around, then pushed her panties down bending at the waist as she pushed them down. By bending at the waist she gave Robert a great view of her ass and her pussy.

"Thank you sweetheart." Robert said.

Kate straightened back up and turned around kicking her panties to the side.

"So what should I do now?" Kate asked.

"Just sit on the end of the bed with your legs open enough that I can look at you." Robert said.

Kate sat on the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide open. She wasn't getting anything out of it sexually, but it did make her feel good to see that Robert had an erection and he was stroking it. It made her feel even better to know that he still found her attractive enough after all their years together to want to look at her while he masturbated.

"Out of curiosity...how long does this take?" Kate asked.

"Do you already want to quit?" Robert asked.

"No, I was thinking that if it doesn't take very long maybe we could do it every night before you shower and go to bed." Kate said.

"That would be great. It won't take long...I'm getting close already." Robert said.

Robert's stroking got faster. A minute or so later he picked up the toilet paper and held it with his left hand while jerking himself over the edge with his right hand. He grunted and came. He stroked 4 thick ropes of cum out of his cock, then his entire body relaxed.

"Thank you Kate. That was amazing...you don't know how much it means to me." Robert said.

Kate walked over to Robert and bent down over him. She gave him a hug and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"I know how much sex used to mean to you Robert. I'm sorry that I didn't realize how unfair I had been to you. I'm willing to sit here naked and let you look at me while you take care of yourself. I want you to have at least some kind of sex life, and this is all I'm capable of." Kate said.

"I know sweetheart, and I really appreciate you doing this much. I love you and I love looking at your body." Robert said.

"Well...I'll go start on dinner. You should shower...dinner should be ready by the time you get downstairs." Kate said.

"Okay." Robert said.

Robert showered, pulled his clothes back on and went downstairs. Kate was putting dinner on the table. When she saw him walk in she smiled.

"There's that smile I've been missing lately." Kate said.

Kate kissed him.

"I'm sorry that I hadn't felt much like smiling lately Kate." Robert said.

"It's okay Robert...I understand it now." Kate said.

For the next few months Robert and Kate would go upstairs to go to bed together. Before they went to sleep however Kate would get completely undressed and sit on the bed and Robert would look at her as he masturbated. Robert thanked Kate over and over for doing that for him and she was happy in knowing that she was at least helping her husband meet his physical needs.

On Robert's birthday he got home from work and found a surprise waiting for him. Kate was in the kitchen wearing nothing but an apron.

"Wow." Robert said.

"Do you like my new apron that much?" Kate asked.

"It's the sexiest apron I've ever seen...or maybe it's just the way it's being worn." Robert said.

"Well...since you enjoy looking at me so much I thought I would be naked during your special birthday dinner so that you would be excited the way you used to be on your birthday when we'd run home and make love." Kate said.

"I guess that means we're eating here." Robert said.

Kate laughed.

"Yes...I love you Robert and I want you to be excited, but I'm definitely not going out dressed...or in this case...undressed...like this." Kate said.

They ate dinner. Robert kept turning his eyes to look at Kate between bites. He had appreciated so much what she had been doing to help him. After clearing the table Kate put a wrapped package in front of Robert.

"This is only part of your gift, but you need to open this first." Kate said.

Robert was looking at Kate as his hands began fumbling with the wrapping paper. Finally the paper gave way and Robert looked down at the table. What he saw confused him.

"What is this sweetheart?" Robert asked.

"Well...I was talking to Mary a few days ago...I told her about our little arrangement and she thought it was sweet, but she also said that there was more that I could do for you. Actual physical things that I could do." Kate said.

"There is?" Robert asked.

"Yes. Apparently we have been very naive about sex throughout our entire marriage Robert. We thought our sex life was over because of my menopause, but from what Mary told me there are other ways that a couple can have sex." Kate said.

"How?" Robert asked.

"Well the first thing Mary told me about was oral sex." Kate said.

"Oral sex?" Robert asked.

"Yes...apparently it's like masturbating you with my mouth." Kate said.

Robert's eyes lit up half from excitement and half from shock.

"Really?" Robert asked.

"Really. From what Mary said a lot of couples have oral sex. I never would have even thought of it, but from what Mary said Thomas really enjoys it. She made it sound like it was way better than just masturbating. I thought that we could give it a try...if you want to. Do you want to Robert?" Kate asked.

"I would love to have you physically involved with me again Kate, but I don't want you to do anything that you don't want to." Robert said.

"I do want to Robert. I wouldn't want to do it very often, but I figure that I could do it once or twice a month for you. Would that be okay?" Kate asked.

"That would be great Kate. So is this stuff for that?" Robert asked.

"No...that is for the other thing that Mary told me about." Kate said.

"There's more?" Robert asked.

"Yes. Never in a million years would I have even considered it, and I never would have thought anyone would get pleasure from it, but Mary said that Thomas really loves it and that she has come to like it too." Kate said.

"What is it?" Robert asked.

"Anal sex." Kate said.

"You mean like...in your asshole?" Robert asked.

"Yes. Like I said I'd never have even thought of it, but Mary said it was very enjoyable, but she said we would need a lot of that to do it." Kate said.

Robert looked back down at the bottle of sex lube that he had unwrapped.

"And you would...do that?" Robert asked.

"Well...I'm much more willing to do the oral sex thing than I am the anal sex thing, but it's your birthday and you should enjoy it as much as possible so I thought it would be okay to try it tonight and see whether either of us has any interest in doing it again. So...what do you think?" Kate asked.

Robert didn't say a single word. He grabbed the bottle of lube with one hand, took Kate's hand in his other hand, and pulled her towards the stairs and towards their bedroom. When they got to the bedroom Robert handed the bottle of lube to Kate and immediately stripped off his clothes. He already had an erection.

Robert took the bottle back from Kate, put it on the nightstand beside the bed, took her hands in his and looked into her eyes.

"Kate...are you absolutely sure that you're okay with this? I would never ask you to do something that you weren't comfortable doing." Robert said.

"I know you wouldn't sweetheart. I don't know whether I'll be comfortable doing it or not because I haven't done it yet. This is your birthday and I want it to be special so I do want to at least try to do both of them for you tonight. We'll decide later whether or not to do either of them again okay?" Kate asked.

"Okay...so...how do we...what do we do?" Robert asked.

"Mary told me that the simplest way to do the oral sex part is for you to sit down and for me to kneel between your legs." Kate said.

Robert moved over to the chair that he'd been masturbating in and sat down. He spread his legs apart to give Kate plenty of room. Kate moved in front of Robert and got on her knees. Robert smiled down at her as she reached up and took the base of his cock in her hand.

"Well...here we go." Kate said.

She opened her mouth and leaned in towards Robert's cock. She could feel the heat from his cock as the head entered her mouth.

Kate wasn't sure how much of it she was supposed to take into her mouth so she took just a few inches and then closed her mouth around it. Robert moaned. Kate looked up at Robert's face to see if it was a good moan or a bad moan. When she saw that it was a good moan she started gently sucking as she pulled her mouth backwards. Robert moaned again.

When she'd reached the head Kate opened her mouth and moved back down taking a little more of Robert's cock in her mouth before wrapping lips tight around it again. Her friend Mary had told her that stroking the portion of the cock that she couldn't get into her mouth wither her hand helped so Kate started moving her right hand in unison with the movements of her mouth.

After several minutes of sucking and stroking his cock Robert began to squirm around.

"Sweetheart...I'm about to...I think I'm going to climax." Robert said.

Kate hadn't thought of that. Mary hadn't told her what to do when that happened. They should have grabbed some toilet paper like Robert used when he masturbated.

"Oh god Kate...here it comes." Robert said.

Kate pulled her mouth off of Robert's cock just as he erupted. His cum spurted out onto her neck and her breasts. Robert sighed and Kate looked up at him...he was smiling.

"It seems that you liked it." Kate said.

"I did Kate...I really liked it. Thank you. Was it okay for you?" Robert asked.

"Well...I'm not exactly thrilled to have your semen on my chest, but it wasn't uncomfortable for me to do and it feels good to know that you enjoyed it." Kate said.

"I did...I really did Kate. That was...incredible." Robert said.

"Well...I'd be willing to do that again, if we make sure that you don't leave a mess all over my chest again." Kate said.

"We'll be better prepared next time." Robert said.

"Well...I'll give you a few minutes to recover while I go clean this up. Then we can try that anal sex thing." Kate said.

Kate stood up and walked into the bathroom. Robert could hear her turn on the faucet for the sink. He took several deep breaths as he thought about the amazing thing that had just happened. For the very first time in his life he'd gotten a blow job. His wife...who no longer had any interest in sex had done it to make him happy on his birthday. Thinking about it had Robert's cock hard again by the time Kate got back from the bathroom.

"Oh good...it looks like you're ready to go. Let's get you nice and lubricated." Kate said.

She grabbed the bottle of lube, put some on her hand and rubbed it up and down Robert's cock. She put more and more on until it was dripping onto the floor.

"Okay...hopefully that will be enough. Mary said that it would be easiest for me to be on my hands and knees and for you to come in behind me." Kate said.

She moved onto the bed and Robert moved up behind her.

"It's going to be a tight fit Robert so you'll have to push pretty hard. I might groan or even scream a little, but unless I ask you specifically to stop it's okay. Are you ready?" Kate asked.

"Yes." Robert said.

Robert used his right hand to position the head of his cock against Kate's virgin asshole. He pushed in slightly, but nothing happened.

"You'll have to push harder than that sweetheart. Apparently it takes quite a bit to get it in there." Kate said.

Robert pushed harder. Slowly the pointed head of Robert's cock began to penetrate the tightly closed asshole of his beloved wife. Kate moaned and grimaced at the new sensation, but she didn't ask Robert to stop.

The entire head of Robert's cock slipped inside and he stopped.

"Are you okay Kate?" Robert asked.

"I'm fine...it's a little tight, but I knew it would be. Keep on going." Kate said.

Robert pushed forward pushing one, two, three, and 4 inches of his cock into her ass. Kate pounded the bed so Robert stopped.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Robert asked.

"I'm fine...it's just a new sensation. I've never had anything go in before...it's always been out." Kate said.

Robert pushed forward some more...five, six, seven, and finally 8 inches of his cock. He was all the way in.

"Wow...that's a lot different." Robert said.

"Do you like it?" Kate asked.

zeke81
zeke81
1,986 Followers
12