The Change Ch. 1

Story Info
She learns that He has a darker agenda.
1.7k words
4.05
22.4k
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold, dark, moonless night. i was waiting for Him to pick me up. He had told me to wait for Him in the park by the duck pond, the end nearest the swings. i was standing there shivering, although i was dressed rather warmly in jeans, a black and burgundy sweater, and my black short heel sandals, at His request of course. He had also instructed me to wear no bra or panties, things i normally don't wear anyway.

He had changed a few things for this meeting. Usually W/we would meet at a mall or He would pick me up from my home, this time i wasn't sure what was going on, but i had learned not to ask questions, just to do as i was told. Also, it was O/our practice for me to tell at least one other person that i was meeting Him, normally i told my best friends and my parents (considering i lived with them). But this time He had told me to tell my parents that i was going out to a club with my friends, who picked me up from home. And it is true, i did go out with them to a local club, but i left saying that i needed to take a walk to get some air.

i walked to the park to sit and wait for Him. This behavior from Him had me confused. i wasn't really scared, i trusted Him, i knew He wouldn't do anything that would hurt me...at least not in the bad way of speaking.

He pulled up not long after i got there. i walked up to His vehicle, it wasn't His normal car, it was a large work van. i went to get into the front, and He shook His head no. i stopped and stood there, my eyes cast down to the ground. i looked up for an instant and did not see Him, the next thing i knew He was behind me with His hands over my mouth and nose, so i couldn't breath, or even make a noise.

"Finally, I can do with you what I have wanted to," He whispered in my ear, "you don't know what that is do you? I don't think I ever told you did I?"

i couldn't answer, i couldn't even breath! My body was shaking, not only from the lack of air, but also from the fear that was starting to build in me. i heard something in His voice that i had never heard before. It was calm, like always, but there was something else, something that actually did scare me to no end.

He finally let go of my mouth and allowed me to breathe, but He had my wrists in His hands holding them tightly. i heard a metal clink, then i felt the cold metal around my wrists. Handcuffs. He dropped my wrists and opened the side door to the van and instructed me to kneel inside the van with my back to the door. i did as i was told, not sure what was going on, not sure if i liked this game or not, but again i kept my mouth shut, as i was taught a good slut should.

i felt Him jerk my arms down to where my wrists were almost between my ankles. Again the metal clink and the cold feeling on my skin, this time around my ankles. Lost in my thoughts about what was happening, what it was that He really wanted to do to me, i was startled by the sharp push on my shoulder, pushing me all the way down to land face first on the floor of the van.

i was hog-tied. The cuffs were tight, very tight actually, i thought for sure they would cut through my skin. He climbed up in the van behind me and straddled my back, leaning down close to my ear and whispering calmly again.

"Now I know you are a good slut and wont say anything, but still I don't need to have what I'm doing caught because you couldn't keep your mouth shut" He said taking and pulling my head back by my hair and fitting the bit-gag into my mouth and hooking it around my head. "There that's better, now I don't want you to tell anyone where you've been, so I think this should keep that from happening," He said putting a blindfold over my eyes.

"Now then, I believe W/we are ready to go," He said standing up and moving to the front of the van. i heard the motor start up and W/we were off to god only knows where.

I lost all track of time, i didn't know in what direction W/we traveled or how long W/we traveled, all i knew was that i was about to venture into something i wasn't sure i was ready for, but again i still trusted Him, but the fear was undeniable. His actions that night, the eerie calmness to His voice. God what have i gotten myself into?

Suddenly the van stopped, He cut off the motor and got out. i heard the door to the van open and He got inside, He undid the chain connecting my wrists and my ankles and helped me out. The only time He spoke was when He warned me of a step i needed to take as W/we walked through a yard and up onto what i could only guess was a porch. Then He led me into a building, which must have been a house.

He led me through the house and into a room where instructed me to stand still and wait until He pulled me. i did as i was told to, still not sure what was going on exactly.

i heard Him pull down attic steps and lock them into place. i didn't move, at least not until He pulled my hair roughly, telling me to follow Him. Again, He only spoke when telling me to step up the ladder.

It was bitterly cold in the attic. It shouldn't have been as cold as it was, it wasn't that cold outside. i soon learned the reason. i could hear the low hum of an air conditioner, which was why it was so cold, He wanted it that way. He unlocked the cuffs and instructed me to strip, slowly so He could see everything.

i did as i was told, this being the one thing that seemed normal to me from Him. i pulled my sweater up over my head exposing my breasts to Him, pausing so He could inspect my already hardened nipples. i could feel His hands on my breasts, squeezing them, stroking them, His fingers pinching and pulling on my hardened nipples, casing me to moan against the gag.

His approval being given, i slipped my sandals off my feet and undid the button on my jeans, slowly unzipping the zipper and sliding them down my legs slowly, bending over as the went lower to my ankles. i stepped out of them, still bent over and placed my hands on the ground, presenting my sex for His inspection as well.

i could feel the cold air as it hit my already soaked sex. Even though i was scared to death, i was greatly aroused. He walked behind me, placing His warm hands on my now very cold ass cheeks, rubbing them, running His hand down to my soaked cunt, teasing me by rubbing the outside lips only. He leaned over my back so He could whisper in my ear again, this pressing His very hard cock against my ass.

"you want to cum, don't you My slut?" He whispered, sliding a finger between my lips to feel my wetness.

i nodded my head yes.

"I couldn't hear you slut!," He said standing up and slapping me hard on my ass, making me jump and yelp.

"Uh-huh," was all i could do with the gag in my mouth.

"Uh-huh, uh-huh" He said mocking me, "well no, there will be plenty of time for that, you are Mine to do with as I see fit, for as long as I see fit." He finished, chuckling evilly. "now stand up!"

i stood as quickly as i could. He walked over to me and with out a word placed a very tight clamp on each nipple that were connected by a chain that was very cold as it touched the space between my breasts.

He pulled sharply on the chain and had me follow Him. i walked behind Him as quickly and closely as i could to keep the stress off the chain. He stopped me and instructed me to stand still and raise my arms over my head. i did as told, i heard a chain rattling as it came down from the ceiling.

He took my wrists and put them in them in some tight metal cuffs, my arms were stretched tightly up over my head, i had to stand on my tiptoes. i then heard Him turn a crank, soon i was up off the floor, first one foot, then two then three.

He then pulled up something off the floor, two metal poles just long enough for my ankles to be attached and tied to them. The poles ran up the sides of my legs to just above my ankles, He chained my ankles to the poles, spreading my legs almost to the point i thought they would break.

"Don't you look pretty slut?" He said circling me. "I believe I will leave you like this for a while, for it is late and I do have to be up early in the morning."

i let out a moan, not sure why He had done this and said what He said..

"And I can leave you here with out worrying about having to be rushed with you, because no one knows you are here, or even with me. You are mine and no one can change that!"

i threw my head up, shocked and completely frightened. Not sure if this was such a good idea.

"Didn't you wonder about why I had you do what you did? Everyone thinks probably that you were kidnapped, that someone took you while you were on your walk." He laughed, "and you played into this completely willingly."

i tried to struggle, tried to get free, but it didn't work, i couldn't move at all.

"Struggle, try to pull free, it won't happen! You are Mine now!" He said turning for the door. "Have a good night slut, for this is just the beginning."

To Be Continued...