The Changeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
383 Followers

In the mirror I saw this lovely young woman with flaming red hair down almost to her waist and my own blue eyes. I admired the figure she presented from the lovely C-cup breasts to the slim waist and flaring hips. Her legs were legs to die for or to spread wide in lust. I loved what I saw and realized that GenderBenders would not triple my money back--I was a fully satisfied customer.

Walking back to the bed, I glanced at the clock and realized that it was almost noon. I opened the curtains and lovely sunlight filled the room and dazzled my eyes. Now, where the hell was Joe when my hot pussy needed his hard cock? Rummaging around, I found that the spa had furnished me with several dildos in various sizes and colors. There were two that were soft and pliable like a man's cock and there was one that was as hard as a piece of steel. I wanted something soft and pliable and chose one that resembled Joe's dick with its slight upward bend at the head. I plunged that fake cock deep into my pussy with the first thrust and almost screamed at the joy of the penetration. A few quick, hard thrusts was all it took to bring my body shuddering to a huge climax.

As if I were afraid to be caught with a dildo in my pussy or my hand, I quickly cleaned the fake prick and myself. I pulled my panties back on and laid back down on the bed. As if on cue, the telephone beside the clock rang. I hesitated but a second before I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Good morning, Jerry. How are you feeling?"

"Pretty good, but hornier than hell."

"Well, that's a good sign. What I was calling to invite you to your graduation party. You are ready for it, you know."

"No, I didn't know. You only separated Joe and me yesterday."

"Jerry, we separated the two of you over a week ago. You were a little slow catching on to you lessons so we have had to keep you an extra day or two to make sure you understood the course matter."

"A week! Understood the course material--I never attended class."

"Yes, you did. While you were asleep, you were fed instructions directly from our computer into your brain by way of tiny implants." I reached for my scalp and ran my hand through my hair.

"I don't feel any implants."

"That's because they were removed last night after you passed your finals. You are, in all respects a woman. You think and act like a woman and can bear children in your womb. It's time for you to have your "coming out" party. It's at 7 PM. Please don't be late." The phone went dead in my ear just as there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?"

"Hairdresser, madam. I'm here to fix your hair for tonight's party."

"Geez, you guys work fast." I opened the door to let a rather smallish man prance into my room. As he was setting up, there was another knock at the door and I opened it to reveal a woman carrying a gorgeous light purple strapless gown over her arm.

"We just need a quick final fitting, madam, and then I can have my seamstress finish your dress for this evening." Unceremoniously she lifted my nightgown over my head so that I was standing only in my skimpy lace panties.

"Please, there's a man in the room."

"Louis? Oh, he doesn't mind, do you Louis?"

"Certainly not, Merle. Seen many young ladies in their panties."

"Well, I sure as hell mind! Louis would you care to step out into the hall for a moment while I try on this dress?"

"If you wish, madam, I will, but your body does not have anything other than I have not seen in the past week."

"You've seen me like this?"

"Oh, no, madam. I've seen you totally naked and you were very pretty naked, if I do say so myself."

"OK, stay then."

"Fine, madam. I will be ready for you by the time Merle is through sticking you with pins."

"I do not stick these young ladies with pins. You must have me confused with Greg."

"Never! You and Greg don't look a thing alike. He's got a cock, you don't."

"Will you two stop this bickering and get me ready?" Merle drew the dress over my head and it floated down my body seemingly molding itself to my curves. I looked at myself in the full-length mirror and smiled at my reflection. It was true. My dream had become a reality. I was honestly and totally a woman. If only my ex-wife could see me now.

Merle took the dress back over my head and promised to have it by 4 PM. Louis then put me into a chair and draped a sheet over my near naked body. He was a master with hair and soon had my coiffure done to perfection. Instead of leaving it hanging down my back, he had coiled it on my head and pinned it up.

Just as I ushered him out the door, the make-up department sent over their expert to make sure my make-up for tonight was just as perfect as it could be. It didn't take him long and I was finally alone for about five minutes before the gown was returned to me. I glanced at the clock and it was just 4 PM. I fiddled around with my jewelry and pulled the gown over my head being careful not to dislodge Louis' creation. After that, I polished my nails and made sure they looked presentable. I was amazed at how small my hands had become in the past month.

The feel of the silky dress rubbing against my nipples soon had them standing out in hard little nubbins from my breasts. The soft thong panties seem to pull up between my pussy lips and everytime I moved my legs they stimulated my still hidden clit. As I looked in the mirror I couldn't believe that less than a month ago I was a man with a cock instead of a very horny woman with a dripping cunt. I could almost smell my own sex as I patiently proceeded with my preparations for tonight's gala.

At 6:30 I started worrying about being late, but the card on the table had said that I would be properly escorted and not to leave the room before my "date" arrived. I remembered just how much I hated blind dates back in my younger days and decided I still hated them.

With about ten minutes to spare there was a knock at my door. I opened it and found Joe standing there in a tuxedo and black tie. To say that he was handsome would have been an understatement. To say that I wanted nothing more at that moment than to haul him into my bed and fuck his cock sore, would have been an even bigger understatement.

"Hello, Jerry. These are for you." Joe handed me a dozen longstem roses.

"Thank, Joe. They are beautiful. Let me put them in some water before we leave." I filled a vase with water and put the roses in it. When I turned back, Joe had a corsage to pin on my bosom. I gladly let him pin it on and he went out of his way to caress the top of my left breast with the back of his hand.

"Joe, that feels really nice, but we do have to be going. Maybe later, OK?"

"OK."

Joe took my arm and we walked down the hallway to the ballroom where the soiree was to be held. The band was playing a slow waltz tune as we neared the room. As we approached the head of the receiving line, a voice announced "Miss Jerry Madison and Mister Joe Kilgour."

"Joe, I never knew your last name."

"You never asked for it, even after we became intimate and it just didn't seem to matter."

"I guess you're right. Names don't really matter, do they?"

"Nope. Only to pin guilt on the guiltless."

We proceeded through the receiving line shaking hands as we went. Most of the people in the line were complete strangers to me, but they seemed to know each and every person who went through the line by their first name without any visible prompting.

"I never knew there were so many people here."

"Me either. I wonder if some just came in for the evening."

'Shall we dance, my dear."

"I'd be honored Mr. Kilgour."

We danced to a formal waltz and when the band broke into another slow tune, we melted in each others arms. Joe's arms had really filled out in the past week and he felt as hard as a rock all over, not just in his half aroused cock. In the middle of the dance a gentleman came up to us and tapped Joe on the shoulder.

"I'm very sorry to interrupt your dance, but might I please have a word with Miss Madison. It's very, very important, I'm afraid." When Joe did not seem inclined to leave, the gentlemen continued "It's also a very private matter, sir. I promise you can have her back in a few minutes."

I watched Joe as he reluctantly left my side and headed for the open bar.

"Now, can you please tell me what this is all about?"

"Please, Miss Madison, come with me. There is a gentleman who needs to talk to you about an extremely urgent matter."

"Of course I'll follow. Let's get this over as quickly as possible, shall we?" I'm afraid my annoyance was showing through in my voice, but I was annoyed at being taken away from a man whose company I was really enjoying.

I was led into a small room that appeared to be some sort of library and there was a police officer standing there.

"Jerry Madison?"

"Yes."

"I don't quite know how to say this. I found out from you son that you were here." The disgust in his voicewas barely concealed. "I hate to be the one to break some bad news to you, but your ex-wife Sandra was killed in an automobile accident early this morning. She apparently lost control of her car and ran into a bridge abutment head-on. From what I understand, she was killed instantly."

"Oh, my God!" I was stunned. One part of me rejoiced that the bitch was dead. The other part, the sane part, was saddened by the loss.

"Miss Madison, I need you to come with me. Your son is watching over the remaining children, but we need to get you home to them."

"Of course. Let me make my regrets and change clothes and I will be more than willing to go with you."

I went and found Joe. When I told him what had happened he offered to come with me, an offer I readily agreed to. We then both found the host and hostess of the gala and explained the situation to them before leaving the room and heading for our own quarters to change into street clothes. Thirty minutes later, we met with packed luggage at the front door of the clinic. Pauline was there to say goodbye and wish us both luck.

We were both put in the patrol car and driven to what had been my home before Sandra and I had divorced. I was a bit worried about how the children would react to Joe and, quite frankly, to me now that I was a woman.

When we got to the house, we were met at the door by Jacob, my oldest who looked at me from head to foot.

"Wow, Dad, you sure have changed since the last time I saw you."

"I guess I have at that, but don't you think that calling me Dad will be a bit akward? Why don't you just call me Jerry instead?"

"OK, Jerry. I guess it is better than Mom and I was afraid that that was what you would want us to call you."

"Jacob, where are the rest of the kids?"

"They are in bed. I put them to bed about an hour ago."

"OK. Oh, where are my manners? Jacob, this is Joe. Joe, meet Jacob, my oldest son."

The how-do-you-do's were exchanged and I could tell that Jacob had no idea that Joe had been a woman up until a month ago. The testosterone was definitely showing in the way they shook hands, both trying to outdo each other with the firmness of their bone-crushing grips. I ignored this little exhibit of the macho man syndrome and started up the walk to the house. To their credit, they both took the hint and followed me.

We went inside with Jacob helping with my suitcase and Joe carrying his own. Jacob took my suitcase to what had been his mother's room--and mine as well when we were together. He wasn't very happy when Joe followed with his own and set it in the corner near the door, but said nothing.

Back downstairs we chatted for awhile about what we knew about the accident and how all of them had been doing in my absence. Then came the big question. How would the court view my sex change? Would they allow me to keep the children or would they take them from me?

Jacob, had been staring at my tits all evening while we talked. He looked one last time at my tits with a lingering stare and then excused himself explaining that he was tired and was going to bed. I kissed him goodnight with a gentle peck on the cheek and watched him go up the stairs to the room he shared with his younger brother. That room was right next to the one that Joe and I were going to share when we went to bed, but I was sincerely hoping that we weren't going to go right to sleep when we got there.

My pussy had been leaking juices all evening every since Joe had held me tight on the dance floor and I was ready, really ready for this to happen. That leak felt almost strong enough to leak down my thighs. When I suggested that we go to bed, Joe smiled and held out his hand. We quietly walked up the stairs and turned into the room closing the door behind us. The light filtering in through the windows was all the light we needed to get undressed.

We watched each other methodically remove our clothing and fold them over the back of a chair in the corner.

"Are you sure you're OK with this Jerry? I mean I'll understand if you don't think this is the right time, what with your ex-wife dying and all."

"Joe, just shut the fuck up and make love to me. Gently, please. I'm not in the mood for a hard fuck, just a fuck. My pussy is on fire and I need you to put that fire out."

"Jacob was staring at you all night."

"Yes, I know. I'll have to talk to him about this and find out how he feels about his dad having a cunt and tits."

"Well, he likes the tits. I can tell you that."

"You could see it too?"

"Yes. He was staring at them so hard, I thought he was going to burn holes through your lovely nipples."

"Well, they're still for you tonight, if you want them."

"Jerry, I want them very much. Let me show you how much I want all of you." Joe proceeded to tickle my nipples with the tip of his tongue causing them to stiffen and pop out from my areolae. After tickling first one and then the other, Joe's mouth came down hard on my nipple and he suckled it like he wanted to draw milk out of it. I fell back on the bed, but Joe never lost contact with my nipples. From there he trailed his tongue to the valley between them and slowly down my stomach.

I ran my hands over his back and cupped his ass cheeks in my hands, kneading them with a firm but gentle grip. Joe moaned aloud as I reached between his legs and cupped his ball sack with my right hand. I swung his legs around and pulled his cock to within reach of my mouth. HIs tongue found my slit just as my mouth closed over the head of his prick. We both moaned our pleasure.

I could feel that now strangely familiar feeling growing in the pit of my stomach as Joe's tongue and teeth and lips caressed my extended clit. My juices were flowing and coating his chin with its slipperiness. His loving mouth urged me to suck on his cock with even more force and I felt it stiffen even more than it already was.

"God, Jerry, I'm going to cum in your mouth."

"Go ahead. I want you to." I replied lifting my mouth from his cock just long enough to get the words out. His hips started a jerky dance that I was learning meant that he was getting close to releasing his sperm. I formed a seal around the crown of his dick and inhaled until I tasted the first spurt of hot male sperm splash into my mouth. I swallowed like a woman possessed and very little actually dribbled down my chin. Just as Joe's spurts had begun, I felt my body shudder through an incredible climax. I was thankful I had a mouthful of cock or Jacob might have heard me scream with joy.

Joe changed positions until our mouths fused together in a deep, sensuous kiss. I knew he could taste his sperm on my tongue just as I could taste my hot girl jizz on his tongue. I reached between his legs and found his cock was still hard, almost as hard as if it had never cum in my mouth just moments before. I tugged on it and Joe lifted himself in position to probe my cunt lips with it tip.

I guided him into my body and froze as I felt his cock slide all the way into me, right down to the balls hitting gently against my still virgin asshole. I still had my reservations of having a cock in my ass, but I was also still thinking about it.

Joe started moving his hips in a slow rhythm designed to prolong our lusty feelings for as long as possible. I could feel his dick banging at the entrance to my womb, striking the cervix in an almost painful way, trying to break through into the uterus. I matched his thrusts with some of my own and lifted my ass to meet him on his downstrokes. I was in heaven. I was a woman and I was getting fucked by a man, the way a woman should be fucked by a man.

We stayed in this rhythm for a long time until we both could hold out no longer. His cum and mine splashed all over his balls and the crack of my ass as we cum together without any hurry or desire to hurt. Afterwards we lay side by side until sleep claimed us.

Only then in that twilight zone between waking and sleeping did I hear the small noise coming from the closet and see the door open just enough to let Jacob slide through. I didn't know what to do. I knew he had watched us fuck while hiding in the closet, but somehow I wasn't very upset.

The next morning I told Joe about what I had seen and he too wasn't overly concerned with what had happened. As he put it what was done could not be undone. He had a point, but I was determined that if Joe and I were going to have a life together, we would have privacy from my son. Still I said nothing as Jacob got his siblings up and dressed. They were all surprised to see me as a good looking woman instead of the man I used to be, but they all took to calling me Jerry, even Eloise who was just turning eleven.

Breakfast was somewhat somber as the reality of their mother's death hit each of them. We talked things out about what was going to happen in the next couple of days and in the weeks and months to come. Sandra's parents were due to arrive later in the day and I was dreading that meeting. Joe and I finally got some time alone and he turned to me with sadness in his eyes.

"What's the matter Joe?"

"I have to go."

"What do you mean? You don't have to leave."

"Yes I do. I haven't been totally honest with you in the past month. You were my assignment. I was to make sure that you could make the change from male to female without hangups."

"I know that. You were my assignment, too."

"No, I wasn't."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that I have been both male and female about ten times each. I am a changling and change genders back and forth helping others to adjust. Next week, I will be helping another person make the change except this time I will return to being a female and the person will be a woman becoming a man."

"What are you talking about? What are you trying to say, that I'm going to lose you too?"

"Yes, Jerry, you're going to lose me too. I have no choice. This is the life I have chosen to live and I get paid well for what I do. Four months ago Pauline was named Paul and I helped her become a woman. I then changed back into a woman to help one of the other doctors at the clinic become a man. So, Jerry. I really have to leave and I have to do that now before it gets any more complicated."

Joe walked back upstairs and in just a few minutes came back down with his bag. A cab was just pulling up as I watched him walk out of the front door and out of my life. When I turned around, I saw Jacob standing there watching me.

"So he's gone, huh?" He walked over to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Yes, Jacob, he's gone."

"For good?"

"Yes."

"Good, now we can have you back again." Jacob gave me a gentle squeeze and a kiss on the cheek.

"Jacob, I'm no longer your father. Your mother's folks aren't going to let me take you kids and raise you."

"You don't know that for sure do you? I know you're no longer my father. I saw that last night."

MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
383 Followers