The Chaperone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,842 Followers

"Please don't." Rebecca begged.

"Should I send him some pictures?" Lisa asked.

"Okay. I'll - I'll do it." Rebecca had no choice. She should feel like crying. Yet all she felt was hotter and hotter.

"Besides, you're going to be too busy being my girlfriend." Lisa continued. "But we can't see each other if people find out you are so old. Oh, I know we'll do. You'll tell people you are my little college girl, won't you?"

God, Rebecca remembering high school. Remembered being jealous of one of her friends who dates a mature college freshman. Now she was the freshman. Only she had graduated college years ago.

"And you are going to have to start dressing different," Lisa said. "No more business clothes ... if you are going to be my college girl, you are going to have to start dressing like one."

"I think you can imagine what I like." Lisa said. "Short tight. So very tight."

And by then she had the whole handle in. Fucking her. In and out. Long smooth strokes. Wet sounds echoed from the tile walls.

"You going to cum for me? Cuming little slut. My little college tease."

Rebecca thrust back. Taking it all the way. Coming so hard. Quaking in her soul.

Afterwards Lisa took Rebecca back out to the party and introduced her to her friends. She was much more in control.

"Hi everyone," Rebecca said to a group of girls. "Have you met my girlfriend Becky? Isn't she a doll?"

"Hi Becky!" the girls introduced themselves.

It was awkward for Rebecca. She hated being called Becky, always had, and now she was not able to do anything about it. She could feel their eyes judging her. Wondering why she was with this young highschool girl.

"She goes to college." Lisa volunteered. "Don't you pet?"

"Yes." Rebecca blushed. Especially at being called pet. These girls must surely be wondering who was in control in this relationship.

Lisa picked up an empty cup and dropped it on the floor.

"Oops!" Rebecca said. "Pick that up for me, will you pet?"

Rebecca wanted to tell her no. Wanted to have the choice. But the pictures. Cheeks blushing, she bent down and picked up the cup and handed it back to Lisa. She could feel the other girls staring. She could feel her own stock dropping while Lisa's was rising.

"Thank you pet," Lisa said, then pulled the older woman in for a smoldering kiss. Then she took her by the hand and led her to the dance floor.

"I think you ran off the last time we danced," Lisa said. "That wasn't very nice, was it pet?"

"No," Rebecca whispered.

"I want you to do it over again." Lisa said. "Now where were we?"

"Standing right here," Rebecca said. "Your knee was between my thighs."

"Then put it back."

Before Lisa had instigated. Had pushed her knee in between Rebecca's thighs. Had rocked against her. Gyrated with her. This time, she made Rebecca do the work and she didn't make it easy.

Rebecca moved in close, her hand on the back of Lisa's thigh. She extended it, then waddled forward, mounting it. Rocked on it. Back and forth. Oh God. She was growing wet. So wet. And Lisa moved her leg back, turned to the side, snapping her fingers, her eyes in another direction. Not even making eye contact.

But her leg was still out. Lisa moved back in front of her. Snapping her fingers. Trying not to be quite so obvious as she mounted Lisa's thigh. Rocking on it. Working it. Getting worked by it. Her breathing grew labored. Lisa smiled. And then moved again.

This time Rebecca gave a groan of dismay and growing frustration. She was having a hard time not being obvious. She wanted Lisa. Wanted to dance with her. Needed it. People were beginning to notice. She moved back in front of Lisa again. Moved in close. Put her arms around her. She took Lisa's hand within her own. Then reached back. Earlier she had taken those hands and moved them. Tried to control them. This time she placed them on her ass. Moved the knee between her thighs. Rubbed against it. Moved her own between Lisa's. Felt the girl's hot sex.

"Please," Rebecca begged.

"The shoe's on the other foot now, isn't it pet?" Lisa smiled, her hands taking a firm grip of the smooth round bottom.

"Yes." Rebecca whispered. A small moan escaped her lips. She kissed Lisa. Sucked on the girl's plump lower lip.

She knew people were watching. Watching her ride Lisa's knee. Watching this young girl maul her firm ass through the thin material of her gown. Watching even as she moved her hands beneath the silken material and cupped bare naked cheeks.

"Oh God," Rebecca moaned.

She rode the knee wedged up between her thighs. Working herself on it. It was slick now. Making it easier to slide on. Back and forth. Lisa was moving against her to. It was hard to stand. Her knees grew weak. A tingling started at her feet and moved up her legs. Higher and higher until it centered there between her thighs. A hot burst of pleasure shooting through her sex. Holding Lisa tight. Groaning and moaning in time to the music. It was one of the best orgasms of her life and Lisa's too.

After the party, they dropped Lisa off. Rebecca changed clothes in the car and she drove Gwen back to Mrs. Stone's.

"Did you have fun cousin?" Gwen asked as they walked back to the house.

"Yes." Rebecca admitted.

"Good." Gwen said. "I sure had fun. Brad fucked me crazy. And I think Lisa gave you a run for your money, didn't she?"

"Yes."

And then they were inside the large house. Gwen slammed the door shut.

"Mom," Gwen screamed. "I hope you are happy Mom! Your little bitch fucked up my Homecoming night!"

"Did you have a nice night," Mrs. Stone asked pleasantly...ignoring her daughter's outburst.

"It was horrible!" Gwen shouted, taking off her pumps and throwing them at the wall. "She wouldn't leave me alone. She wouldn't even give me enough privacy to talk to Brad in the car! She said I fucking shouldn't be alone with him."

"Oh you poor thing," Mrs. Stone said. "Rebecca, you were supposed to chaperone my daughter. Not stalk the poor thing. I have half a mind to fire you right now."

"Come her dear and give mommie a hug," Mrs. Stone opened up her arms and hugged her daughter. Patting the girls back. "There there..."

Gwen shortly went upstairs. Rebecca couldn't believe her ears. Why wasn't Mrs. Stone supporting her. Then she was ushered out the front door.

"You did good tonight Rebecca. Matter of fact, I may use you again." Mrs. Stone said. "Here's a little bonus for you."

She handed the younger woman twenty bucks. Rebecca took the money. Twenty dollars. She had lost her fiancee tonight. Had been spanked. Humiliated. Blackmailed. Fucked. Make to suck. Enslaved by an eighteen year old high school girl. All for twenty dollars. Her hands trembled and so did her knees.

"See you Monday morning," Mrs. Stone said.

She would be a little surprised at what she saw on Monday. Lisa had made plans for Rebecca already. She was coming over this weekend and taking her shopping. Out with the old and in with the new. Good bye professional business clothes and hello short tight college pet clothes. Even for work. God, what would she do?

Rebecca sat down in her car and turned it on. She undid her the top button of her professional pants and the zipper. She worked them down and tossed them in the passenger floorboard. She wasn't wearing panties. She put the car in gear and pulled away. She took her phone from her purse and hit speed-dial.

"I've taken off my pants. Just like you said." Rebecca said.

"That's my pet," Lisa said. "From now on you're either in short skirts nothing. Is that clear?"

"Yes Lisa."

"Rub it." Lisa said. "But don't get in an accident."

Moving her hand down , eager fingers quickly found her waiting button. She began to stroke it.

"And no coming without permission," Lisa said. "Is that clear pet?"

"Mmmmm- yes Lisa."

"Good night pet," Lisa said.

"Good night Lisa." And Rebecca drove to her new life.

Couture
Couture
3,842 Followers