The Charity Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't remember ever feeling more electrified in my entire life. While I was still buried in her, but no longer moving, with a completely contented look Cecil mumbled gibberish every once in a while interrupted by a coherent remark indicating pleasure, such as "that was sooo awesome!"

Once Cecil started making more sense I withdrew – sending a shiver up my spine and eliciting a frantic groan from her, and lay next to her. As we stared into each other's eyes I got three or four "aftershocks," my first ones in many years. She occasionally would shudder herself, indicating to me that she was experiencing aftershocks too.

By the time that we started having a fully lucid conversation I looked at the clock next to the bed and saw that we had been making love for an hour and a half. When I pointed this out to Cecil she said "No wonder I'm so hungry, let's order room service."

We quickly decided what we wanted to eat – something light – and ordered. When I went to the washroom in anticipation of more fun to come – and considering that I was sixty – I popped a little blue pill. When Cecil returned from the washroom she crawled back into bed and giggled "I want to be naked under the sheets when room service comes, and I want you to open the door with only a hotel bathrobe on."

"You little devil," I responded, then lay next to her and stroked her body and sucked the still hard nipples of her tiny tits as she continuously giggled. When the knock came at the door I put on a robe and answered it. I had the male waiter put the tray on a table right next to grinning Cecil who had a sheet pulled up to her chin but was obviously naked. I signed the check and sent the wide-eyed waiter on his way.

"That was fun," she chuckled.

We chatted as we ate, cleared the dishes away when we were done, and then snuggled. As I hoped that the meal wasn't so filling as to draw away too much blood from where I wanted it I gleefully felt my chemically-enhanced cock start growing again. When Cecil felt it starting to push against her body she moved the top sheet off of us to look at it, stroked it, and then moaned in pleasure as I turned her on her hands and knees.

I manipulated her puffy pussy from behind first with my fingers and then with my tongue until she was nice and wet and her moans got louder. With her knees at the edge of the mattress she was at almost the perfect height for me to penetrate her while I was standing, although with a slight upward cant. I had to penetrate slowly again but when I was buried I leisurely stroked for only a few minutes and then started pumping vigorously. Given the upward cant of my cock it appeared that Cecil was being driven even crazier in this position than during our first fuck and again started having rapid fire orgasms.

When I started blasting her with cum grenades her rapid fire orgasms changed to one long, loud, intense orgasm, again rendering her limp.

----------------

I paid cash when we checked out and I made sure that nothing from the Hyatt would be mailed to my house. We got back to Cecil's dorm about 4 p.m. What a six hours it had been, definitely one of the best six hour periods of my life, if not the best.

Since other people were around we couldn't really kiss goodbye. However as we hugged Cecil surreptitiously gave my balls a little squeeze and whispered in my ear "Thank you, that was so much fun. Can we have more encounters before I have to go back to school?"

I laughed to myself This must be a Bizarro world where a sexy teen thanks sixty-year-old me for outrageously awesome sex and asks if we can do it again!

"How about Monday at lunch; I'll call about the place."

"Wonderful," she chirped as she gave me a quick peck on the cheek then vanished.

I was in a fog the rest of the weekend and not much fun when my wife and I went to a party Saturday night and out to brunch with friends Sunday morning. I had regained some clarity by Sunday night and made a quick call to Cecil about meeting at a small hotel a block from her office at lunch the next day.

For the next two weeks, her last two weeks before going back to school, Cecil and I fucked at lunchtime every second day. We didn't have as much delicious time as we did for our first encounter so we got right down to business. It seemed that Cecil wanted to try out every position that she had ever heard of and we realized ecstasy in all except those that our vastly different body geometries wouldn't allow us to use.

Cecil's parents were going to pick her and her stuff up in their SUV during the morning of her last Saturday. However since my wife had left very early Saturday morning to visit her sister – I didn't usually make those trips since my brother-in-law and I were less compatible than oil and water – it wasn't unexpected that I declined to accompany her.

Cecil talked her parents into picking her up in the afternoon instead of the morning, so I picked her up as soon as my wife left and brought her to my house. We had a virtual repeat of our first heavenly encounter, shockingly even slightly better because we were used to each other's bodies.

Despite our truly phenomenal sexual adventure there was no joy in my car as I drove Cecil back to her dorm; we were missing each other already. She exited my car with tears in her eyes, and mine were so misty that I almost got into an accident on the way home. As wonderful as I had felt that morning I felt empty that night.

The rest of the weekend I struggled with many types of guilt, including having been unfaithful to my wife for the first time and having "taken advantage of" a teenager. However whenever I closed my eyes and thought about Cecil's radiant face with the brilliant smile and bewitching eyes, and her splendid naked body glistening as she lay on the Hyatt mattress, all of my nerve endings tingled.

Over the next few weeks I resolved to think only fondly of my experience with Cecil, never further pursue her so that she could find a more age-appropriate partner and live a full life, and to try to be a better husband to my wife than I was before I met Cecil.

My last encounter with Cecil was about ten months ago. I kept in touch with her by email during that time, both of us discrete enough to not mention our relationship in the emails. I also have talked with her over the phone about once a month. Despite my constant urging for her to move on during those conversations we were not discrete and they often bordered on phone sex.

In our last phone conversation she finally told me that she had a steady boyfriend who she liked very much, and she thanked me for giving her enough sexual experience to make her comfortable. That made me both happy and wistful.

12