The Chase 06: The Fever

Story Info
Mike and Julia evade their pursuers while fighting the fever.
2.5k words
4.55
13.3k
2

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

"Crap. What are we going to do?" asked Mike as they hid in a cellar.

"I don't know. They seem to know where we are all the time," said Julia.

"I've already checked all the stuff we have. I haven't found any tracking devices," said Mike.

"How are they doi...?" Julia was cut off as Mike pulled her into a kiss, silencing her as footsteps thumped over the cellar door.

"That was close," whispered Mike as he pulled away from her. Julia nodded and remained quiet as they heard voices from the people searching for them.

"Where is he? Tyler is getting very impatient. He wants to know who let the wolf out of the cage. We obviously have a mole, and not many people could have known about what he is," said one of the men.

"Cool it Mitchell. There might be something wrong with the tracker. He's not human, so his body could have done something to it," said another.

"Well Kyle, there should have been more security in the first place. It's possible one of his people was working for us and did the sabotage," said Mitchell.

"That's a possibility. Steve should be here with the infra-red scanner soon."

"Good. We'll know for certain if he is here or not," said Mitchell.

--

"They must think you're by yourself. Maybe we could use that to our advantage to escape from them," said Julia.

"What do you suggest? Last time I suggested something it didn't go too well," said Mike.

"No it didn't, but let's not talk about that," smiled Julia sweetly. "We're a lot stronger than them, we can overpower them, and we can run a lot faster, so I think maybe knocking them out could be the best bet."

"I know you don't like bloodshed," grumbled Mike.

"No, killing them isn't necessary," said Julia.

"But they're hunting us like we're wild animals," complained Mike.

"But we're not, so it's no reason to act like animals," said Julia curtly. "Well, go and knock them out. I'll stay down here."

"Ok, I won't kill them I promise," said Mike.

"Good," said Julie.

Mike grabbed his pistol and climbed the ladder, pushing the cellar door open.

"Did you hear that?" asked Mitchell.

"No. What?" asked Kyle.

"Sounded like a creak. Go check it out, would you?" asked Mitchell.

"Sure," said Kyle. He walked through the dark shadows of the wine cellar looking for anything. A dark shape rushed him, and before Kyle could call a warning, Mike bashed his pistol over his head, knocking him out.

Mitchell heard a thump and called out, "Kyle? What's going on?"

Not receiving an answer, Mitchell pulled out his gun and proceeded into the shadows. Seeing a dark shape darting towards him, Mitchell reacted and fired his gun.

Mike groaned in pain as he slammed his pistol on Mitchell's head.

"Julia?" groaned Mike after he opened the cellar door.

"What happened? Why was there a gunshot?" asked Julia.

"Bastard shot me," groaned Mike.

"Ok I'm coming. We'll get out of here and I'll check it out," said Julia climbing the staircase. Mike leaned against the wall in obvious pain as Julia came out of the cellar. "Where are they Mike? I want to see who they are," said Julia.

"This way," groaned Mike.

"Kyle? They sent him? He doesn't know how to do anything right," said Julia with distaste.

"And this is the bastard who shot me. I wanted to kill him, but I didn't for your sake," groaned Mike.

"This is Mitchell. He's really good and is dating my ex-best friend," said Julia.

"Ex?" asked Mike.

"Well yeah, considering I can't go back there. They'll figure out that it was me soon enough," said Julia.

"So is that the only reason you're still with me?" asked Mike.

"No, I need to see that you don't get yourself into anymore trouble," said Julia sweetly shoving down the feelings she'd been having of late.

"I can take care of myself," growled Mike.

"You're doing a fine job of it right now," scoffed Julia.

"Let's get out here." Mike clutched his chest as he staggered out of the room.

Julia sighed as she followed him out of the building. "Mike, slow down or you'll hurt yourself more," called Julia, catching sight of the blood that stained his shirt.

Mike growled and ignored her as he continued up the street.

Sometime later, they found another building where they could rest, and Mike collapsed on the dusty floor. "Take your shirt off Mike, I need to see that wound," said Julia.

Mike tossed her a look of annoyance. Julia sighed in frustration and walked over to him, but he growled menacingly as she approached him.

"Don't growl at me, I'm only trying to help." She stopped in front of him, grasped the bottom of his shirt, and pushed it up his chest. Mike winced and grunted in pain as his shirt brushed over the bullet wound.

"If you don't let me take this off you, I'll rip it off you," warned Julia.

Mike huffed in annoyance and raised his arms, wincing in the process as he pulled at his stomach wound. Julia pulled his shirt off and dropped it on the floor, her fingers tenderly reaching for the bullet wound. Mike yelped as she dug her finger in to see if the bullet had lodged in the wound. Glad to find that it was not still in there, she pulled her finger out and said to Mike, "For an assassin you certain are a wuss."

Mike snarled at her and pushed her away, wincing in pain as he pulled at his injured stomach. "You certainly are touchy," said Julia.

"We can't stay here long," growled Mike. "Get some rest while you can."

"I'm not the one that needs the rest, and by the way that bullet has worked its way out, so it should be fine to heal," said Julia, wondering where the hell the sense of attachment was coming from. He was so not her type - far too arrogant and annoying for her.

Mike growled and turned on his side away from her, wincing from the discomfort.

When they got up to leave, Julia went over to help him with his shirt and he snarled, "I don't need your help Julia."

"God, what is your problem Mike? There's no need for you to keep trying to snap my head off," growled Julia.

"You're my problem. You've been in my head for weeks now. I was dealing with this before you came along."

"Well guess what, Mike? You're stuck with me, since I have to make sure that they don't take you again."

Mike glared at her, and then gasped in pain as he pulled his shirt on. Julia sighed and shook her head. 'He's so bull headed, it's amazing his made it this long,' she thought.

"So if you're so interested in helping me, what do you plan to do about the moon fever? Helping me get rid of that would be useful. It's a damned hindrance and it's next week, too," growled Mike.

Julia stopped for a moment and thought, 'I completely forgot about that, I won't be able to keep my hands off him. Damn hormones.'

"Yeah, just as I thought. You didn't think about that. How are we going to get out of this when we're stuck some place unable to get away from this accursed fever, and they track us down like they've been doing the last week?"

"I will think of something Mike. You seem to be only interested in helping yourself. You're forgetting that I'm the reason that you're still not locked in some cage," growled Julia as she stormed past him.

Mike followed behind her for some time, watching her walk.

---

"We couldn't get him sir, but I shot him, so at least he's injured now. That should slow him down," said Mitchell, pressing an ice pack to his head.

"Well, under the circumstances good work. But I think we should use the moon cycle to our advantage. Dean told me that if the legends are true, then werewolves have a highly increased sex drive during the full moon and are compelled to seek out the opposite sex to sate these urges. So, if we send a team of women after him, maybe one of them can draw him out," said Tyler.

"Good plan, sir. Sheryl would like to be in on it," said Mitchell.

"Of course, Julia was her friend. We're certain that somehow that wolf got her security codes and made her destroy all the evidence," said Tyler.

"She might still be alive, and he could be using her," said Mitchell.

"I know. After we extract more blood from him and re-shoot the evidence we'll put the mangy mutt down," said Tyler.

---

After going from place to place for almost another week, Julia and Mike were both exhausted and in need of a good rest - a luxury they could not afford with enemies still hunting them. The next night, the full moon was set to rise, and they were already finding it difficult to fight their urges, as it seemed even hotter than the last cycle.

Mike's grumpy nature had grown on Julia over the past week, but she tried to convince herself that it was the raging moon fever she was battling against, trying to convince her that his annoying arrogance was a good quality.

"Any suggestions Julia?" asked Mike huskily as he walked with her, breaking her out of her thoughts.

"Unfortunately no. I can't think of anything," said Julia huskily. She groaned as she caught the heady scent of Mike's arousal.

"This is getting so hard to fight," groaned Mike.

"We only need to make it through tomorrow night for it to subside," groaned Julia.

"It's only going to get worse from here."

"I know," panted Julia, sweat running off her face. She groaned when she was faced with Mike's sweat-drenched chest, his shirt sticking to him like a second skin. "A change of clothes and a shower should help get rid of our scent. It's making this even more unbearable."

"I know, but they could be watching all those places," groaned Mike.

"It's a risk we'll have to take. My control won't last the night. I've never had to try and hold back the urges so long before," panted Julia. Sometime later they entered a motel and the desk clerk looked at them strangely as he regarded their drenched clothes. "We need a room for a few hours," said Mike.

"It will cost you a night though," said the clerk.

"That's fine," said Julia as she handed him a stolen card.

"Ok, room eight, here's your key," said the clerk, glad to see them leave. He breathed out as they walked down the hall.

"What on earth have those two been doing to get like that?" muttered the clerk as he got back to his work.

Up until now, Mike and Julia had been careful to avoid touching each other, because all it took was one touch to spark the inferno. Julia brushed his arm as she walked past him. The tether on Mike's control snapped and he growled and grabbed Julia, tossing her onto the bed.

His teeth clamped over her neck as he marked her, and Julia writhed under him as he licked at her neck. She groaned and snaked her hands down, unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his pants. She slipped a hand inside his boxers and grasped his rock hard member and began stroking him. She slipped her other hand up under his sweat-drenched shirt and traced his muscular stomach. Mike growled and unbuttoned her shorts then slipped a hand inside her panties and flicked his fingers over her hardened nub.

She gasped as she squeezed his member. Mike groaned and ground himself against her hand. He pulled away from her and yanked her shirt over her head, then reached around her and unsnapped her bra. He then reached down and shoved her shorts and panties down her legs.

Mike growled as Julia dug her teeth into his neck, marking him while she unzipped his pants and pushed them and his boxers down. Her hands reached up and yanked his drenched shirt over his head. She thrust her tongue down his throat and thrust herself against him. Mike growled heatedly and grabbed her waist, pushing her into the bed and entering her forcefully. They growled in pleasure as Mike began thrusting into her in a primal motion.

Julia's nails dug into his back, and he hissed at the pain that flashed through him while he picked up the pace of his thrusting. Julia's hands ran over his back, scratching him while he drove into her, and she gasped as her orgasm rushed up onto her. Mike growled deep in his throat as she clamped over him, but continued his vicious thrusting through Julia's pleasure, prolonging the sensations for her.

He grunted against her, thrusting into her, and forced his own release back under control when it threatened to overwhelm him. Julia cried out and dug her nails deeper into his back, thrashing wildly under him as she came again. Mike roared out in pleasure, spilling his seed deep inside her, then collapsed against her and panted heavily.

They laid there their pants and underwear still hanging onto their knees. "We need to take a shower now, to get rid of our scent," panted Julia.

"I know, or we'll never get away from here," groaned Mike.

When they entered the shower, their bodies touching, the moon fever sparked into life again, inflaming their senses. Julia picked up the wash cloth, growling, and poured the soap over the cloth and worked it in. She pushed Mike up against the wall and ground into him while she rubbed the cloth against his neck. Mike bucked against her shoved her against the wall on the other side of the shower, and thrust into her. Julia moaned and spread the soap down his back while he thrust into her.

She pulled back from him and massaged the soap into his chest, stomach and arms. He pushed up against her and bit her neck, and she ground against him, making him groan while he continued his heavy thrusting.

She reached down and washed his legs while he maintained contact with her. Julia grasped his hips and shoved him against the wall, and he groaned as she thrust against him. He grabbed the cloth from her and began spreading the soap into her neck. She grabbed his neck in her mouth and bit him hard, making him moan while she thrust him into her.

He rubbed the cloth into her back while she pressed against him and thrust and ground her hips into his. He groaned into her shoulder and bucked against her, pushing her back from him. She continued thrusting against him while he soaped her breasts and spread the soap down to her stomach.

Julia moaned and forced herself not to come, wanting to come with Mike as he washed her legs. He then rubbed back up her back and washed her arms, making her shudder. Then he dropped the cloth, bodily slammed her against the wall, and thrust into her as fast as he could manage. They both came screaming as Julia clamped over him, milking him of all he had to offer her.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers