The Chase 09: The Binding

Story Info
Mike and Julia are bound to their new pack.
1.7k words
4.59
14.7k
7

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

The Binding

Julia put her hand on Mike's shoulder as they walked up the driveway of the old cottage. "At least we now have somewhere to be," said Julia.

"I know, but I've always been by myself and I liked it that way," said Mike.

"Yeah, I know how you feel. I was the same, but wolves are pack animals. They need that connection. It's obvious we could have only fought that connection for so long until it sought us out," said Julia.

"I guess you're right. Even before I met you Julia, it felt like there was something missing. It wasn't a feeling I was used to," said Mike.

"Let's go in then, shall we?" said Julia as they approached the entrance.

"Welcome Alpha," said the man at the door, tilting his head forward in a sign of submission. Mike and Julia walked in through the door and the voices in the spacious cottage suddenly quieted. All the gathered people looked at them and bowed their heads in submission.

"Welcome to my home, Alpha," said a grey-haired woman with deep wrinkles etched into her worn face. "I am the pack shaman, and I will be conducting the sacred ritual of binding you both to our people."

"We don't know of any of your laws or customs, so you will have to help us with that if you expect us to lead you," said Julia.

"Of course, Alpha. I know that you both lack that knowledge, and I feel sorrow for you to have not known the warm embrace of a pack," said the shaman mournfully.

"How does this ritual work?" asked Mike.

"I will set out the ring of power in our sacred clearing that has been sanctified by my magic and the magic of each previous generation's shaman," said the shaman. "Then comes the ritual binding. It works just as the mating bond does. I will call forth the magic of the moon. That's why the power ring is needed it amplifies power."

"So when do we do this?" asked Mike.

"As soon as the moon is in the sky. I only need a small amount of moonlight to strengthen it to the majestic power of the full moon," said the shaman.

"May I ask your name?" asked Julia.

"Oh yes, it's Tala. You'll enjoy yourself more I'd say. You're the power focus for the ritual, as I know you're both mated, so it needs to work this way or it will interfere with your mating bond," said Tala. "We should set out now, Alpha, as it will be dark and the right time to perform the ritual once we arrive at the sacred clearing."

"Ok, where is this clearing?" asked Mike.

"It is in the forest where you fought our previous alpha, but it is on the other side of the forest from there. It will take some time to get there," said Tala.

"Let's get going then," said Mike.

"Right away, Alpha," said Chris.

Mike looked at him and said, "You're the one who tried to break in to my house."

"Alpha, it was only so we could wait for you to arrive," stuttered Chris.

"You didn't think to press the doorbell that's right beside the door lock?" asked Mike.

A few of the larger men in the room looked at Chris like he was crazy.

There was a tense feeling spreading through the room as the pack waited to see what Mike would do. "Don't do something so stupid again. You check to see if anybody is home first," said Mike, his eyes boring into Chris.

"Yes...Alpha. It won't happen again," stuttered Chris.

Walking through the forest silently, Julia grasped Mike's hand and said, "This is going to be wonderful. We'll have security against Tyler and a place where we can live without problems." Mike grinned. "Yeah, it will be. Tala just told me that we will be approaching the ritual area soon."

"Good, I'm getting tired of walking. I have this strange feeling. It feels like a desperate clawing, like there's something trying to get out," said Julia.

"That's exactly how I feel, too," said Mike.

Tala then called out and said. "This is the place. Prepare yourselves for the ritual. Alphas, please come with me."

Julia grasped Mike's hand as they followed Tala into the clearing, which had a stone altar in the center with vines and moss growing over it.

"Come, everybody, step into the ring," said Tala. The large group of people proceeded out of the trees to stand just inside the clearing. Tala then placed her hands on the center of the worn altar and a glowing surge of power emanated from the altar. Then there was a flare of light as a bright ring glowed to life, encircling the clearing.

"The power ring has been set. Now the ritual may begin," said Tala.

Tala moved one of her hands from the altar and reached out for the crescent moon showing through the gap in the trees. A flare of bright white light beamed down and illuminated the altar, expanding and stretching over the ground until it reached the edge of the glowing, pulsating power ring.

"I hope you're ready Alphas," said Tala. She closed her eyes and the light flared brighter until it was almost blinding before it suddenly dimmed.

Julia and Mike groaned as a wave of searing power scorched through them. They looked to each other, the moon fever burning hotly through them.

"Remember one thing Alphas. Don't think. Feel. I will take care of all the necessary steps," said Tala.

Mike reached out and brushed Julia's cheek, leaving a flaming trail on her face, and she moaned and reached for him, pulling him into a deep kiss. They cut out all knowledge and awareness of their surroundings as they dropped to the ground and quickly stripped each other of their clothing.

Mike growled and dug his teeth into her neck as he rubbed his hardness against Julia's thigh. She moaned and arched her back against him as he marked her as his. When he released her, Julia wrapped her legs around his and grabbed hold of his neck in her jaws, clamping tightly and marking him as hers. Mike groaned as he rubbed himself against her while she marked him.

When she released him, he growled deeply and pushed her against the hard ground, thrusting quickly into her. They cried out in pleasure as Mike's sudden entrance caused Julia's muscles to clamp around him. The air around them began shimmering with collecting energy.

Julia groaned against Mike's neck as he thrust into her, and she dug her nails into his back, scratching him and drawing his blood. He growled as the hot flash of pain traveled through him, then thrust into her harder and grunted with the exertion. Julia bucked against him and twisted her hips as he increased the pace of his deep thrusting.

Seeking more pressure, she surprised Mike and thrust her hips up to meet his as he thrust deep into her. He groaned in pleasure as the shock ran up his back, sending sparks of pleasure rushing through his body. "You're really trying my control here," panted Mike as began picking up the pace of his thrusting again.

"Good," purred Julia as she raked her nails up his back. Mike shuddered and collapsed onto her. He growled and grasped her waist, rapidly slamming himself into her, causing Julia to cry out and writhe under him. The air around them shimmered, and glowing particles of energy appeared.

They panted and groaned against each other as they bucked and thrust into each other's bodies, soon losing all rhythm as they began pounding into each other with abandon. Mike lifted his head and howled as the energy building in the air intensified and pulled towards them both.

Julia howled with him as her release crashed over her, and Mike gripped her waist tightly as he spilt himself deep inside her. At that moment, the energy blasted away from them and shot into the assembled pack members. They stumbled as the energy flowed through them.

As Mike and Julia lay panting against each other, the energy built up again and burst out of the pack members, leaving them gasping. Mike gasped too as the surge of energy rushed into him. It then flowed into Julia, and she grabbed Mike's waist, gasping as the energy flowed through her. Then suddenly, the energy and the pulsating power ring faded away. Mike and Julia gasped together as they felt waves of powerful emotion hitting them. They felt the warm waves of family as their new pack accepted them in. "Wow, this feels so incredible Mike," panted Julia.

"I can feel all of them," panted Mike.

"It is overwhelming at first, but I can teach you how to control the flow of thoughts and feelings," said Tala.

"Wow," panted Mike, trying to grasp the waves of emotion.

"This feels so amazing," said Julia, still slightly panting.

"I think it is time to go home Alphas. You both need to rest. It will be easier to control when you've had a chance to rest and absorb everything," said Tala.

"I think that would be good. We're tired anyway," said Mike.

"Then let us go home," said Tala.

---

"Everything is moving along so well, isn't it?" asked Mike.

"I know. I love you Mike. I really hope our child is a boy, so he can be just like you," said Julia, rubbing her round stomach.

"I love you too, Julia, but whether our baby will be Joseph or Josette, we'll love him or her all the same," said Mike.

"Yeah, we will," said Julia and kissed him gently. "I can't believe that only three months ago we were content by ourselves and had the threat of Tyler over us," continued Julia.

"I know, but everything has worked out so great, hasn't it? Imagine what it would have been like if we made it to San Francisco before the moon," said Mike.

"We'd be living in a mansion by ourselves without this wonderful connection," said Julia.

---

"It's amazing. Oh dear, Jason and Karen had another fight," grumbled Mike.

Julia rolled her eyes. "I wish those kids would just get over themselves and accept that they're mated and stop fighting it,"

"Like you?" asked Mike coyly.

"I didn't fight it! I just didn't know what it was," said Julia as she playfully whacked him across the chest.

******

This was the last chapter of the story, I really do hope you've enjoyed it. I would love any comments that you could give me :D

Acal
Acal
374 Followers