The Chase

Story Info
Hunter or Hunted?
1.5k words
3.64
25.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was dark and cold, the moon rose slowly, the light glimmered casting shadows. The sounds of the night as always drowned those of the days, the owl, the fox howl, the hens alas safely tucked away in bed. The night provided the blanket for those who dared to become the shadows of the night, naked but unseen these shapes moved in and out of the background. This was a game, no one could see, but this was fun, naked as the day that they were borne.

The stakes were those of the pursuer's design and the captured had to submit, these were the rules. Everybody knew the rules. These sexless bodies were divided into two groups the prey and the hunters. Hunters could be caught by other hunters, but prey must hide and survive the darkness until the sun broke the horizon. The hunting ground was large and everybody started from grid references just before dusk all were naked and had just their wits to survive the night of chase.

I am a hunter by instinct and luckily I was chosen as one tonight on other occasions I wasn't that lucky and I knew what could happen. This was what I was good at, I spent years chasing other quarry and I knew how to track anything or anybody. I set out upwind everything scent and noise would come to me whereas my movements would be shielded. I had to catch my quarry for those who were not successful they had to submit to those who were not captured. The night was beautiful a small chill which added to the excitement this was nature at its best, the shadows the unknown, who would be around that corner or that bush, the music of the night resounded in my head, I loved it.

It wasn't long before I heard the telltale sounds of another being. That was the beauty of it you never knew who or what you would find. It was the crack of a twig that caught my attention, I paused and waited for some more movement, was this a hunter or prey?, all was quiet for a couple of moments and then I heard it again soft treading on some leaves. I crouched behind a tree to obscure my presence, my excitement grew as the noise continued in my direction, it was close now only twenty yards at the most. I held my breath and listened intently, the sounds of my prey filled my ears. My heart pounded, I had to remain calm and not give away my position.

A shape passed, I pounced, my arms around the shoulders my hand over the mouth to stifle any screams, we fell to the ground, the next move was mine I had my prey, this was affirmed by no resistance, a limp response. These were the rules you had to overcome and disable your prey and gain submission. I loved this what will I do the prey didn't know either, I decided a fuck up the ass.

I spit on my hand and rubbed it against the rosebud of the now prone shape, I tugged the waist so that the ass of this delightful creature was arched at the right angle for easy entry. I pressed forward slowly my erect dick against the now wet opening , I gained access easily, this one had been fucked there many times, God it felt good, a moist glove of flesh around my hardness. I fucked slowly at first, there was no resistance from my prey just a sound of heavy breathing, that rose to a panting, I had to keep things under control, there could be another hunter out there waiting to pounce, they could even wait and watch and pick their moment, I knew I had done this before. Best thing to do is get it over as quickly and as quietly as possible.

I increased the pace and the depth I could feel the arousal of my prey as their hips moved back towards mine they tried to please themselves but this was my trophy, I ceased their actions this was my right. They submitted to my wishes and I continued my trusting I was close now but still aware of all around me. It felt like I had reached a mountain top and was about to fall, the shudders came in violent eruptions, the juice from my root flung hard and deep. In a few seconds that seemed like time had stopped, it was all over I withdrew and shoved my dick into this stranger's mouth. They cleaned me up the last remnants of any sexual activity removed, I rose and fled there was more to be had this night.

I rested up a tree in the arms of some soft branches and watched the lakes of the moon, it felt good to be free and wild, all I was missing was a good glass of rioja and the warm licking flames of a log fire. I had traveled some distance and there was no sign or smell of any activity in this area for some time, but then again you never knew, I had a lot of experience and the prey knew how to hide as did the hunters, only newcomers found out the hard way. Time to track again I thought to myself when to my left I noticed a shadow and behind this a noise but I could not see anybody, the shadow started to move more quickly as they sensed the presence of another body.

Not far from where I was the confrontation happened, a fight of resistance ensued, many blows rained down by both parties, neither of these wanted to be vanquished, this was good to watch but this would also draw attention to this area. The hunter and the hunted they continued back and forth and like sharks sensing blood more shapes appeared. The numbers increased there were at least ten shapes now, hunters could work in packs and share the spoils, this was going to be a very one sided battle. I felt the odds could have been evened if I intervened but then I would have to give my position away, better to stay out of it and enjoy the show, I could always pick up some of the pieces afterwards. The battle was won, but the war continued, I had more prey to catch this night, the prey was stretched and tied, resistance was futile, within minutes every orifice available, was filled. Grunts, groans and screams filled the air, my god this was a hungry pack, you could tell that this was their first feed of the night.

I felt sorry for the prey, ass, cunt and mouth were filled, no intermission, a flurry of activity cum spraying everywhere, some swallowed the rest overflowing. At least four women were present they wanted their pound of flesh and they got it. They got licked ass and pussy using their hands to direct the prey's head and tongue. The prey had two dicks in her mouth, one deep in her pussy, one in her ass, her hands were directed to two more, two women used her feet to please themselves, the ravishing continued. Everyone had come at least once when would it subside?

The moon set before it all was over and the pack headed off for their next victim, I waited till all sound had subsided and all was clear. I was aroused now and needed to feed again, I climbed down and approached the still tied prey, too easy, but sometimes things do arrive on a plate. I crouched down and pushed my dick deep in the throat of the limber prey, no resistance was offered and I slid in and out. The warmth and wetness welcoming, the body supine before me was incredible, I leant forward and used my tongue, she tasted good. I listened to the sounds of the trees as they swayed in the wind but no other sounds interrupted our engagement. The prey became more animated and as the groans peaked and then calmed, I had already dumped my load deep in the recesses of her throat. I arose and fled.

Time to track another quarry, I headed in the opposite direction of the pack as they would leave very little in their wake. I paused after ten minutes to gather my bearings, a stream trickled nearby, the noise provided some cover. I had a dip, the water was cold but washed the sweat and juices from my body. Submerged I heard the telltale sound of another prey, someone was approaching, I kept silent and ceased all activity. As they neared, I struck, I pulled the form into the water and held the head just above water, the reaction was immediate, full submission. I pulled both of us to the bank and lay down, I positioned my prey above my dick and directed them to the task in hand. Their mouth was warm and moist and a finger in my ass, and some ball caressing soon had me among the stars again. I arose and fled.

How long would this night continue and how long would my luck hold out?

To Be Continued...