The Chase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Studied?"

"I know, it doesn't sound like me! The psychology books hurt my head, but there are plenty of cool web sites, and did you know that there are all kinds of support groups for women whose men like to dress up like you? And on Amazon I found The Jessica Project, that spy thriller about a crossdressing assassin. Is that why the police are after you?" she teased me.

"Nothing as exciting as that. Just speeding, reckless driving, resisting arrest, defrauding a rental car company...."

Her eyes widened again. "You're not kidding, are you? Is that why there were all those cops at the mall?"

"I didn't do anything wrong, I just panicked, that's all. But I think I gave them the slip, if I can just get back to my hotel."

"Your hotel, huh? So where did you move to?"

"New York. I'm only here on a business trip."

"Is this how you dress on business?"

"No! I only do this when I'm out of town, so nobody will know."

"Wow, New York. What do you do?"

"Still an investment banker, only now I'm playing on Wall Street." My pulse was racing as I felt her hand sliding higher and higher up my skirt.

"So you're rich and still single?"

"That's right," I panted. "How about you?"

"Still poor, still single. I've missed you." Her hand found the bulge in my panties, and we both gasped simultaneously. Maybe she just had to prove to herself that I was still really Andy, but before I knew it, she was ducking her head under the seat and tugging on my panties and stockings. I looked frantically at the other passengers, who all seemed to be dozing. Then I felt Geena's soft blonde hair cascading against my naked thighs, and her beautiful lips were around my penis. She played with the hem of my slip as she took me into her mouth. All of the pressures of my escape from the police, and all of my frustrations in the years since losing Geena, came to a head in the explosion under my skirt, followed by the sweet ecstasy of release and salvation.

She lingered for a while before she fussed with my lingerie and skirt and took her place at my side. It seemed like the most natural thing in the world for me to take off the choker and fasten it behind her beautiful neck. I was trying to think of something to say when she started to get up. "This is our stop," she said. "I have a nightgown you can wear tonight, then I can take you back to your hotel in the morning...unless you decide to stay."

I picked up my purse and followed her off the bus.

12