The Chateau

Story Info
An exclusive French Chateau caters to special tastes.
10.4k words
4.51
52.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plastics! That was the career advice given to young Ben Braddock by Mr. Robinson in the movie, 'The Graduate'. We don't know if that advice was taken but plastics certainly worked out well for my father. He developed a special polymer that was used in hospitals, the military and NASA, it made him a very rich man but at age sixty he suffered a massive heart attack and died...leaving me, his only offspring, a fortune.

I sold the business and now my wife, Claire and I lead a very comfortable and happy life. We're not country club types and hate cocktail parties, our friends have been friends for a long time and we share sexual adventures with some of them. We both have high sex drives and enjoy variety in partners and erotic situations.

I gaze across the room and focus on Claire's lovely ass bounce up and down on Wade's erection. Penny sucks my dick and flicks her tongue around the head. They have been friends for years and we are here in Palm Springs for a few days of sexy fun. Two other friends, John and Amy, are scheduled to arrive in about an hour, direct from their trip to France but we just couldn't wait to get started.

We're part of a small, select group of couples who enjoy sex with each other and seek out erotic adventures. Palm Springs is an annual event where the six of us spend three days enjoying golf, good food and sexy fun.

Claire slides off Wade's lap and takes his cock in her mouth. She's a great cocksucker and after a few minutes he pulls his dick away and stands up, "Gee, Claire you're good, I don't want to shoot my wad before John and Amy get here," he says.

The phone rings and Pen picks up and smiles, "Hi John, where are you? Okay, see you and Amy in five minutes."

Claire and Pen sit together on the couch, kissing and fondling each other while Wade and I munch on pussy until John and Amy arrive a few minutes later. We spend a wonderful three days together and wave goodbye to Wade and Pen as the taxi whisks them away to catch their early morning flight.

John and Amy's flight leaves half an hour after ours that afternoon and while Claire and Amy browse the airport shops John and I go for a beer. We find a booth and John hands me what I thought was a business card from his pocket.

"I think this is something you and Claire will appreciate,' he says.

I notice immediately that it isn't made of cardboard but of what appears to be gold with a series on numbers engraved on it and I give John a puzzled look.

"Yep, it's real," and explains, "That's the reason we were in France, it's the telephone number for The Chateau. It's very private, very exclusive, very erotic and very expensive....a place where dreams come true....a retreat for the sexually enlightened and adventurous....a sort of Disneyland for rich, horny adults.

"I'm sold, please, tell more," he has my total attention.

John continues, "Have you ever fantasized about watching Claire in a special sexual situation? I'll bet you have, well the Chateau can make that dream come true. Here's how it works; they accept four couples at a time and during your week-long stay each scenario plays out on a stage while the other couples watch and interact. There's a waiting period of about four months during which time they plan and organize the sexual staging but I'm sure they run a background check on you also. I can highly recommend the experience; Amy and I had incredibly erotic time."

"Sounds really interesting, thanks John, I'll talk to Claire about it," and slip the gold wafer into my shirt pocket.

Bad weather rolled into the northeast resulting in numerous delays and we were exhausted when finally arriving home. We dumped our luggage in the foyer and went straight to bed. The following morning Claire was picking up the clothes we had left scattered about the bedroom floor and the Chateau's calling card falls from my shirt pocket. She picks it up and after scrutinizing it brings it over to the bed where I am still lounging.

"Ah yes, forgot about that with all the problems of getting home," and tell her what I know about the Chateau.

"Umm, I like the sound of that. Can we go?" she responds immediately.

Claire is one horny lady but not prone to making snap decisions. This must have struck a chord. She sees my surprised look and say, "The thought of me satisfying your naughty fantasy while other people watch is making me very wet and besides, I've never been to France."

"Let's find out more about it you horny little slut. Come here, I'm going to find out just how wet you are," and I pull her down on top of me.

Thierry answers the telephone and introduces himself as the Chateau's Events Director. He takes details and, pending approval, books the week of April 25. I must e-mail or fax my scenario no later than February 6 at which time my application will be finalized.

Claire tries to wheedle bits of information from but I give nothing away. We board the Air France jet with a good deal of excitement for what is to come. Clearing customs in Nice is painless and when we emerge into the airport concourse I spot a man in chauffeur's livery holding a card bearing our first names, just as Thierry had promised. So far, so good, I thought as we approach the man, he smiles and says in accented English, "Welcome to Nice, Monsieur, Madam, my name is Maurice."

He takes our luggage and leads us to a Lexus SUV. We climb inside and before closing the door he indicates that there is champagne, au d'oeuvres, a television, magazines and an assortment of soft drinks for our enjoyment in the vehicle for the one hour journey.

Fifty-four minutes later the SUV comes to a halt and Maurice opens the door. We step out into the courtyard of a large, elegant chateau amidst immaculate grounds and surrounded by lush, forested countryside. It was indeed the beautiful, secluded place John described. We follow Maurice through the impressive front doors and he introduces us to Thierry.

"Welcome to The Chateau, I trust you had a pleasant journey?" he says.

We answer in the affirmative and he directs us into his spacious office off the main hall where he proceeds to go over the schedule.

"As you are aware, for your stay with us you will be housed in separate parts of the Chateau and will come together only during the evening sessions which begin tomorrow. Suggestions will be given to you to enhance your erotic experience and familiarize you with the other guests before the start of a session. Like yourselves the three other couples have no problem with this so there's no need for hesitation on your part. After dinner on your last evening with us there will be a farewell party. I see you have requested your experience be recorded by our professional film crew. This will not interfere with you enjoyment in any way, we have the latest in remote equipment. Only one disc will be produced and it will be given to you before you leave, there are no copies. You will find all the information you require in the booklet on the desk in your room. One more item, all the staff here speak English so communication should not be a problem. Now, are there any questions?"

Thierry seems to have covered everything for now and we shake our heads. He speaks briefly on the telephone and within a minute there was a knock on the office door. A young couple enter the office and Thierry introduces them, "This is Marie and Rene, they will be your escorts and guides for your stay with us."

We thank Thierry and follow our escorts back to the lobby where they collect our luggage, "This is where you part company for a while," Rene says in perfect English.

Claire and I say our farewell with a hug, a kiss and a big smile and I follow Rene down a hallway to the left while Marie leads Claire to the right. My guide gives me a brief history of The Chateau as we ride the elevator to my room and upon arrival hands me a key and a cell phone.

"If you need anything at any time, day or night, press this button, I'm just a couple of minutes away. I will be back in an hour to show you around and introduce you to the other male guests, if that's alright Sir?"

"Yes, thank you, Rene, that will be fine," I reply and he leaves the room.

It was a fine accommodation with ornate mouldings, a huge fireplace and a modern, well-equipped bathroom. I find the itinerary on the desk and thumb through the pages. It includes the first names of the guests and the schedule; Tuesday-Harlan and Angela, Wednesday-William and Liz, Thursday-Perez and Rio, Friday-Cole and Claire.

One hour later Rene returns and we tour the male section of the Chateau and a part of the grounds. In the lounge I meet the other male guests. Harlan is about 40, his accent is from somewhere in the southern United States, Louisiana I think. William looks about 35 and speaks with a refined British accent. Perez I guess to be 50, his dark, Latin features give him a suave appearance. Then there's me, who at 53 am likely the eldest of the foursome. I wonder what their wives are like and what these men want to see. We engage in small talk over drinks, no one touches on anything sexual; we're still too new to each other and nervous for that. Nevertheless, I'm sure we're all scrutinizing one another and running potential scenarios through our minds....at least I am.

I sleep well and awake feeling zero jet lag at six thirty. After a swim in the indoor pool I breakfast with the other men. Rene arrives and we make our way down a wide staircase and along a corridor to a set of double doors that leads to a large room. At one end there are several large sofas and love seats on elevated areas and around them Large-screen TVs are set at different heights and angles. Curtains hide the stage.

"This is where the sessions take place, Sir. I will open the curtains."

He steps briefly through a side door and an electric motor clicks in and the curtains open.

"The seating is situated so the audience receives the best possible view of the proceedings and the TVs provide close-ups...this way please."

I follow Rene through a door to the right into a huge warehouse containing a vast array of props and costumes.

"The Chateau employs people of many talents to bring you the finest experience," he says with pride. "You will not be required to use the stairs when you come here again, Sir, there is an elevator."

We ride the elevator up and walk past the dining room to the party room. It's equipped with beds, couches, oversize armchairs, sex-swings and mirrors on the walls and ceiling. Rene opens a drawer on a beautiful piece of antique furniture to reveal a large selection of vibrators, dildos, cock rings and other sex aids.

It's all very professional and well organized but then the prices were top-drawer so I guess they have to be first class to maintain the clientele. We didn't bump into anyone else on the tour so they must follow a strict schedule to avoid contact. I lunch with the other male guests then we meet with Thierry. He informs us that the evening will begin at seven-thirty. Robes would be provided and our wives will be likewise attired.

"It will make interacting with your partner or partners easier," he says in matter of fact manner.

After dinner I take a long, hot shower, don the Chateau-crested, royal blue robe and join a nervous Harlan at the elevator.

"Hi there, all ready for your big night?" I say cheerfully.

He smiles weakly and raises his eyebrows, "I've had a hard-on all day just thinking about tonight." he says.

I laugh and tell him he isn't alone and wish him luck. William and Perez arrive and we ride down to stage area. A tense excitement ripples through the air that only increases when the ladies arrive. Claire looks delicious in the short, dark pink robe and I feel my cock stiffen. We kiss and I asked how she's doing.

"Very excited and horny, I love this old place and the other girls are lots of fun and horny also," comes her whispered reply.

I look over at the others; Liz is about 35, blonde, slim with fine bone structure and shapely legs. Rio is much younger than Perez, about 24, petite; her raven-black hair reaches the mid-point of her back complimenting her sultry Latin features. Her robe is loosely tied and struggles to contain her full breasts. They seem too large for her small frame but are magnificent nevertheless and I find myself hoping they're natural. She catches me gazing and runs her tongue around her lips as she rubs her husband's crotch then gives me a broad smile. I smile back and contemplate the possibilities.

Harlan is in a fidgety state as he sits alone, excitement clearly evident in the bulge in his robe. The lights dim and the curtains open revealing a stage-set resembling the inside of a barn. The sound system crackles to life and we hear Thierry's voice.

"The year is 1851 and the place is the Baxter Plantation, ten miles south west of Atlanta, Georgia. Angela Baxter has just returned from the city with the plantation manager following the purchase of four slaves. Her husband, Harlan, is in Europe on business and in his absence Angela runs the operation. She has instructed the manager to feed and clean up her new acquisitions then bring them to the barn."

A man leads four young black men in their mid-twenties to centre stage and lines them up. They're bare-chested and bare-footed and wear only ragged pants. A woman enters from stage right dressed in period clothes; long, billowy dress to the floor, tight at the waist and bust. She's in her forties, about 5' 6" tall with dark hair tied in a bun. She has an ample figure without being fat and her breasts appear large in spite of their confinement. She stands in front of the men and the manager addresses her.

"Here they are, Mrs. Baxter, all spruced up like you said."

"Yes, thank you Mr. Morgan. Since Mr. Baxter is away I want to make sure they know the rules and the consequences for disobeying them. I will send them out to the fields when I'm finished with them. You may leave us now, Mr. Morgan."

"Yes, Mrs. Baxter," replies Morgan and he exits stage left.

Mrs. Baxter surveys her new acquisitions as she smacks a riding crop into her hand. She walks behind them and inspects each one in turn. Her fingertips of one hand trace lightly along their back muscles and across the tops of their pants before returning she faces the again.

"While you are here you will be fed and put to useful work, if you misbehave the punishment will be severe. Above all you will do as you are told without question, is that understood?"

The men shift uneasily from one foot to the other as they nod and mumble their understanding.

"Good, then we shall get along fine."

She walks over to the first man and inspects his body. Her hand brushes across his chest, lingering briefly on his nipples then down to his stomach and along his pant line. She finishes her review and stands before them.

"Take off your pants," she orders.

The men hesitate and look at one another.

"Remember, obedience without question," Mrs. Baxter shouts sternly, the crop cracking sharply against her gloved hand.

They fumble with their buttons and stand naked in front of their owner. She scans them for a moment or two and mutters, more to herself than the men, "Devlin in Atlanta was right, you are big boys."

She stands between the first and second man. Her open mouth and flushed face belied her excitement and she discards her crop. Their considerable endowments hang limply and her hands reach down and move over them. Within a few seconds the cocks are hard and she was strokes two very long black dicks. When satisfied they are as hard as can be she moves to the next two men and achieves identical results. She steps back and admires her handiwork as the dicks pulse with blood and orders the foursome to keep themselves hard.

Claire sighs and opens my robe. My cock is rock hard and she begins gently playing with it. She's never been with a black man and is obviously very aroused by the sight on stage. My cock stiffens even more as I imagine a massive black dick pounding her pussy. I reach across to her thighs and she opens her legs, allowing me to feel her aroused, wet pussy.

William and Liz have discarded their robes and are fondling each other while Rio wriggles about on her husband's lap.

Mrs. Baxter watches her slaves masturbate as she removes her clothes and stands naked in front of them. She had a fine body; large natural tits are crowned with hard, dark nipples and beautiful round ass and a crotch that sport a neatly-trimmed bush of dark hair. She kneels down and motions the men to her and begins to suck and wank the, huge black dicks. Harlan leans back and opens his robe, his hand works feverously on his erection as he stares wild-eyed and red-faced at his wife sucking and masturbating four black cocks.

Mrs. Baxter stands and walks over to some bales of straw that are covered with blankets. She lies on her back and spreads her legs wide.

"Come and take me, I want to feel your big black dicks inside me," she pants.

One slave positions himself over her and plunge his cock unceremoniously into her pussy.

"Oh yes, yes, it's so big, fuck...fuck me...fill me with black cock, I need to be fucked hard by black cock," she screams.

He obliges, giving her a tremendous fucking while she wanks two men who hold her legs wide apart and slave number four fucks her mouth. The men change positions several times and Mrs. Baxter cries from one climax to the next. They stand around her and masturbate until great loads of semen squirt onto her face, tits and pussy. She lies exhausted and covered with cum and breathlessly orders the men to the fields. They pick up their pants and leave the stage.

Harlan throws off his robe and runs towards the stage. He stands between Angela's legs and hurriedly mounts her. He's highly excited and shouts as he screwed her, "You fucking black-cock whore. Fucked by big black dicks, cum all over you, you whore, you fucking black cock slut." He leans forward, kisses her passionately and ejaculates.

Claire climbs on to top of me and I look over at Rio and Perez who are screwing in the same position. Rio looks at me and smiles as she rides his cock furiously, her large and, definitely natural tits, bouncing crazily. He holds her ass firmly and pistons into her and unloads amid moans and groans. Rio collapses squashing her tits into his face. I turn the other way and Liz is lying on the couch with her ankles around her ears. William is pumping her at a good pace and just about the time he shoots his wad I spend mine in Claire.

I ride the elevator back to my room with the other three other guys and we query Harlan about how his experience. He's still very excited and says he has never seen Angela so horny and has always wanted to watch her getting fucked by blacks and the men from The Chateau were perfect -- young, in-shape and very well endowed. When they get back to the States he will seek more black men for her.

As I head down the hall to my room Perez calls out to me, "Cole, a moment of your time please. You may have noticed that my wife has been looking your way quite a lot. She is particularly attracted to older men and is very taken with you and hopes to know you better. Claire is very appealing to me also; perhaps it is destiny that we meet here, yes?"

"Perhaps it is Perez," I answer. "Claire did mention that she found you very sexy and was looking forward to the party on Saturday and, needless to say, Rio is a very erotic young lady." We nod and smile then go our separate ways.

The following evening, after another superb dinner, I ready myself for the evening. The seven of us stand in front of the stage waiting for Liz to make her entrance. The lights dim and we take our places on the couches and the sound system crackles to life and we hear Thierry's voice.